The Femboy Vampire Pt. 04

Story Info
The wizard finally finds the vampire.
1.5k words
4.62
3.2k
7

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a few more nights until Lexy was going to go see Ulf. She finished cleaning up the cum in Leo's office and went back into the attic. Normally, this would be the time she went back to the books, but, when she would go back to reading about the magic springs, her mind would drift. Her mind wandered until she fell asleep.

The following days she still could not stop thinking about what Ulf had told her. Even when Leo would call her to the back to get his dick sucked, the vampire was distracted. The manager seemed to notice she was distracted while pleasuring him, and it became a focus in his mind.

The night before the full moon, Ulf came in for his steak. The boss had pieced it together in his mind that she was really thinking about Ulf. Leo brooded in the back. The little wolf boy only ever referred to her as a friend, but there was more to it. The night ended without a blowjob.

It was finally the night of the full moon. Lexy did not have work that day so she left straight for Ulf's house.

"Where are you going?" Leo asked. "You never go anywhere."

"Ulf invited me to his house," She told him. "We are going to have a bake off."

"I didn't know you baked."

"It is going to be a learning experience."

Lexy had told him the truth, but somewhere in the back of Leo's mind he couldn't accept it.

"Have fun," he replied.

The manager went back to his office. He knew exactly where Ulf lived. Everybody did. It was a small town. He was not about to seem like he was threatened by him though.

It was a short walk away to a beautiful white house. Lexy anxiously knocked on the door. She was so nervous she would mess this up completely.

"Hey," Ulf answered.

"Hey," Lexy greeted.

"Come right in. I have the stove heated up."

They walked into his house. Lexy was in awe of the place.

"This is where you live?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," he replied. "My father was a craftsman, and I inherited the trade. This is a really great town for that."

In the kitchen there was a wood burning stove with various baking ingredients on the counter next to it. Lexy walked up to the counter like it was completely foreign. She never cooked or baked. It was always a slave who did it.

"Don't worry," Ulf assured her. "I will guide you through it."

It was a much more relaxing experience than being with Leo, who was still brooding in the bar until a couple new faces entered.

The wizard, Irwin, and Lara finally made it to Gutton, having already searched all of Wellville. When they entered the square diner, they immediately spoke to Leo.

"Hello," Irwin greeted.

"What can I help you with?" Leo responded.

"We're looking for a pale girl in a black sweater."

"Why?"

"She is a vampire and we are looking to slay her."

The manager was taken by surprise. He was not thinking of having her murdered, but now the thought was in his jealous mind.

"A vampire?" Leo questioned. "Isn't that just a legend?"

"I'm afraid not," Irwin replied. "She has already attacked my son. She is a vile enchantress who preys on anyone she can."

This sealed it in Leo's head. She was certainly cheating.

"She went to the gorgeous white house two streets east of here," Leo told them. "She is in there baking with some freak with a tail plug."

"Thank you so much!" the wizard thanked and left with Lara.

They duo came to the house. It was the only house of its kind. The windows were completely shut, but this was certainly it.

"Stand back Lara," the wizard commanded. "I'll make sure she dies this time."

"But what about the other person in there?" Lara asked.

"He is already turned by this point. This is what has to be done. I don't have the same power built up before when I destroyed her castle, but I should have enough for one house."

The hero raised his oak staff, and the sapphire gem atop it glowed. A massive explosion blew the house down. The sound traveled throughout the town and people looked out of their windows in fear. There was nothing but rubble.

"Finally, she has been slain," the wizard spoke.

However, in the ruins, Lexy and Ulf stood up badly injured. The wizard looked at them in shock. The full moon beamed down light on Ulf.

"What have you done?!" Ulf screamed.

The werewolf saw the full moon and began transforming. The process was muted by the rituals he had been through in an attempt to cure him, but it was not enough to stop it entirely. He did not grow fur or shapeshift, but his eyes turned from hazel to yellow and his canine teeth and fingernails became pointed. His ears and tail twitched. Lexy looked at him in horror.

"I'll finish this!" Irwin yelled raising his staff again.

Before the magic could be cast, Ulf dashed across the debris of his house and pounced on Irwin. The werewolf's jaws tore him apart while Lara ran away. The wizard was completely disassembled. Ulf howled into the air and ran into the tree line. All of the townsfolk ran inside. The vampire was sore from having a building collapse on her, but chased after Ulf anyway.

The forest was bright with moonlight. Animals scattered. The only thing leading to Ulf was the trail of blood. She followed him to a lake. The werewolf was splashing himself in water like he was trying to snap out of a delusion. His clothes were torn apart and floating. Lexy slowly approached him. She had no clue what to do, but she was afraid he would get lost, lose himself completely, or be hunted. The lycanthrope turned to her.

"Mate..." Ulf grumbled.

"Yes!" Lexy cheered. "I'm your friend! It's me! Snap out of it."

"Mate..."

Ulf came out of the water completely naked. His penis started growing erect.

"Oh!" she gasped, turning to run away.

Lexy was too injured to be her nimble self, but Ulf was able to dash at her despite his injuries. He pinned her against the tree. His claws ripped her sweater and skirt to pieces. Her clothes swayed off her. Only her panties and thigh high socks were in tact. She was unable to fight back and was leaned up against the tree with her butt facing out. Ulf was dripping precum and ripped a hole in her underwear. The werewolf drooled over her ass in his feral state, then mounted her with his thick cock. His throbbing meat entered her through her torn panties, and he began humping her against the tree. It was a secret wish of hers that Ulf would drop the nice guy persona. It turned her on getting railed against the tree by this cute boy. She moaned and held on tight as her cheeks were clapped in the shredded garments.

The vampire fell from her position against the tree. She was on her hands and knees when the werewolf mounted her again. His shoulders were against her shoulders and his arms were holding him up in the grass next to her arms. He could smell her hair and neck. His hips made hard and fast thrusts into her. She could feel his breath against her neck. The lycanthrope grunted and kept his weight against her as he fucked her.

Lexy was unable to hold herself up and fell prone into the grass with his dick still pushing into her. Lying flat in the grass, she oozed precum. She was helpless under him. He had his hands on her back digging into her with his claws, but she only moaned in pleasure being pressed firmly into the field and fucked. Ulf grabbed her shoulders and dug in. He pounded her rim as hard as he could. Her whole body was being forced about in the motions. Lexy felt an orgasm coming and screamed it out. Her legs were shaking and her rim contracted onto Ulf's cock. She sprayed cum into the grass under her. Ulf kept pounding her ass until his panting restricted. His body flexed as he injected his semen into her. After grunting for a bit, he grew tired and fell asleep on top of her.

The enchantress managed to squeeze out from under him. Luckily, Ulf was not a big guy and could be carried back to town over Lexy's shoulders. No one watched them walk naked, because everyone was too busy hiding. She made a stop to uncover some of Ulf's clothes in the ruins of his house. It was not too far of a distance to make it back to Square diner. The door was locked and no one was inside. Lexy took out a key from the scraps of clothes hanging from her and opened the door. She dragged Ulf up to the attic and cuddled up next to him.