The Femboy Vampire Pt. 09

Story Info
The vampire looks for a reference model for her paintings.
3.4k words
4.73
1.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexy sat at her painting station. Oil paintings covered almost every inch of the walls of her throne room. There were pictures of animals, places, and people. The people were more difficult for the sake of needing a reference. She needed a model.

"I need to get a good model," Lexy spoke to herself. "Someone cute."

She painted some more.

"There was a really cute one..." Lexy continued. "I wonder..."

The vampire stood at her casement and thought to herself for a moment, then she changed into a new outfit to head to town. She put on a red blouse and white skirt. It was time to get a man.

"Where were those cuties I saw last time I came here?" Lexy wondered aloud.

There were some nice ones, but the enchantress was feeling like she could do better. A skinny guy stood with three ladies. That is the one. Lexy eyed him up and down, immediately becoming jealous of them.

"Hey, uhm, I'm kind of new here..." Lexy greeted, acting bashful. "I was just wondering if maybe I could follow you around or something... Forget it..."

"Whoa," the man replied. "Don't be so quick to run off. You can hang out with me and my friends."

The other women glared at Lexy. They all knew the game she was playing, because they were playing it to.

"I'm Sorrell," Sorrell greeted.

"I'm Lexy," Lexy replied latching on to him.

The other girls silently raged. Sorrell walked around town with this group of women. They jumped over each other in replies trying to be noticed, but Lexy stayed quiet.

Sorrell's auburn hair swayed around as the women continued to trace his every move. Eventually the night got so late they had to head separate ways, but he kept one, Summer, for the night. The enchantress felt defeated in a way she never felt before. Usually, men could not resist her, but these women were competitive. Summer had been pushing her boobs into him the entire walk. Lexy left with her head low, thinking about him.

The next night came. Sorrell was not at the meeting grounds yet, but Summer was. She was bragging.

"He is such a good kisser," Summer gloated. "He is even better at fucking. My bottom must have been bright red by the time he was done."

Lexy stayed silent.

"Next time I think I'll get on top so he can't pull out," Summer taunted everyone.

Sorrell finally showed up. It commanded everyone's attention. Lexy felt the need to be more proactive. She kept brushing her hands against his and trying to conspicuously bend over. Summer was just too good though and had an advantage knowing him for longer. Sorrell let them tour his house.

This was going to be a night Lexy knew a creampie was going to happen. The vampire changed into a bat and sneaked over to Sorrell's place. Summer was getting undressed when Lexy let out a little giggle by the window. Sorrell got up to check, but saw nothing. Summer went on as if nothing happened and got on top of Sorrell. Lexy grew furious and flew into the room as a bat.

"WHAT?!" Summer screamed and jumped up. "KILL IT!"

Sorrell got up from the bed and shooed the bat outside. Summer was still in a panic.

"I guess that ruined the mood," Sorrell shrugged. "Maybe another night."

Summer was frustrated, but kept her plans for tomorrow night. After she left, Lexy showed up at the door with a knock.

"Hey," Sorrell greeted. "It is late. What are you doing out here?"

"Hey, sorry..." Lexy replied, lowering her head. "Never mind..."

"No, no. Come in."

Lexy walked inside. Sorrell told her about how a bat came through just a moment ago. The vampire pretended like it was shocking. Every minute of the story she got closer and touchier on his couch.

"You know a bat wouldn't bother me," Lexy stated.

"Yeah, you know," Sorrell replied.

"Yeah, but I mean it sounds like I can help you."

"What do you mean?"

Lexy licked his neck. Sorrell grew horny again.

"Why don't you do something with me tonight?"

The vampire sat on his lap and began grinding. The man stood up, quickly undressed and sat back down on his sofa. She got on her knees to suck his dick. Lexy put his rod in her mouth and went straight to deepthroating it. Sorrell grabbed her hair and was pulling her up and down his cock. Her spit ran down his balls and pressed into her chin every time she went all the way down. She was messy swallowing her spit. When her head got to the base, she would savor it and suck him as hard as she could. He threw his head back and nearly reached orgasm when Lexy stopped and stood up.

The enchantress took her clothes off slowly and bent over in his face. Her cock fell between her legs.

"Wait, what?" Sorrell asked with concern. "You have a penis?"

"You didn't know?" Lexy giggled.

"How could I?"

"Let's finish you off," Lexy said sitting on his still erect cock.

Her rim pressed up against his lubed up tip.

"But I'm not..." Sorrell mumbled feeling his sensitive tip squish against the ridges of her hole.

"You aren't what?" Lexy asked with the head of his dick entering her slowly.

Sorrell was breathing erratically, but trying to control himself.

"Wait, I'm not..." Sorrell gasped out.

Lexy sat all the way down his dick and started bouncing. Her hands held onto his shoulders as she rode him. His face was strained.

"A couple more bounces, cutie!" Lexy begged.

Her ass went down his shaft a few more times. She bit her lip, looking down on him. Lexy could see he was closing his eyes clenching his face.

"But you have a penis," Sorrell gasped.

Sorrell could barely hold it back any longer and felt the wave run through him. His trunk started to shoot precum in her.

"A few more strokes and you are finished!" Lexy told him as she lightly danced on his tip.

He was holding his breath and squirming. He found the strength to resist her and picked her up.

"Too late!" Lexy laughed with her rim on his tip. "You are going to glaze my hole."

Sorrell let his breath out and succumb to his orgasm. He splashed cum up against her rim. Lexy could feel his warm semen blasting against her. His cock visibly pumped shots up against her butthole until he relaxed and gave a long sigh.

"Fuck," Sorrell stated.

Lexy stood up from him, picked up her clothes, and flew away as a bat. Sorrell was still catching his breath when he noticed she had left.

The next night, Lexy was holding her head up high around the girls.

"What are you so smug about?" Summer questioned.

"Well, you know," Lexy replied with a wink.

Summer instantly shifted in temperament.

"What?!" Summer yelled.

The other girls furrowed their brows at Lexy.

"I had a good night..." Lexy stated. "The sex was nice too. He gave me quite the glazing, but I think I want to go for a filling next time."

The girls nearly rioted, but Sorrell appeared, so they suddenly acted like nothing was happening. Summer could only think about winning him back.

The group went hiking in the moonlight. It was bizarrely long, but Lexy had more stamina than any of the other girls. Eventually, the vampire was left alone with Sorrell after the others had given up.

"I guess they don't take too well to the outdoors," Lexy remarked.

"Yeah, I guess not..." Sorrell responded somewhat disappointed.

"It is weird to do this at night though."

"But it is the only time it is private. I like feeling like I can go outside without feeling watched."

Sorrell sat on a rock after they had reached the summit.

"Here we are again, huh?" Lexy commented with a wink.

"I guess so," Sorrell replied.

"So let's..."

"I don't know. It doesn't seem right fucking you since you have a penis."

"You think that, but, if I recall correctly, you orgasmed."

"Well..."

"So go on..."

Lexy stood up from the rock and started shaking her hips in front of Sorrell. He looked away in shame.

"No one knows I am a femboy," Lexy bargained, sitting on Sorrell's lap.

"But I know!" Sorrell replied.

"And you still came all over my hole!"

Sorrell's dick moved a bit.

"It just seems wrong."

"Bend me over and fuck me," Lexy whispered in his ear.

Lexy was rubbing against his dick, feeling him get erect. She got up and pulled her underwear down. Sorrell looked around as if anyone would be nearby, then pulled his pants off. It was a fairly warm summer night. The vampire turned around and immediately latched onto his cock. Her head bobbed on his cock as he stood up. He was not sure what to do with his hands, so they stayed at his side.

The enchantress stood up from his penis and turned around. She inched back into him.

"Go on, cutie," Lexy encouraged him. "Make love to me."

Sorrell shyly pushed his cock down under her skirt and butt and pressed up against her. He was still thinking of stopping here.

"I don't know," Sorrell said lined up. "It's weird."

"It's perfectly normal to want to mate with me" Lexy said pushing herself against him.

She reached below and grabbed him and pushed herself back against him until he was inside.

"Mmm, your cock is telling me you want to cum inside tonight," Lexy giggled.

The vampire moved her hips against him until he put his hands on her waist.

"Now make love to me," Lexy insisted.

Sorrell looked down to see himself fully inserted in her and thought to himself that he might as well have fun. His grip tightened on her hips and he began to fuck her hard. Lexy grew erect, and it lifted her skirt up in the front. She began to squeak out moans. She put her hands on her knees and slightly bent over. Sorrell lost himself in pounding her. She was so soft and the sound of his hips smacking into her backside turned him on more.

"As hard as you can," Lexy told him.

The vampire kept breathing heavier as she took full length motions. She could barely keep standing and hunching over to take him. Her knees were getting weak and shaky. She clenched her toes in her shoes and let it out. Her bouncing cock began to shot cum out from below her skirt. Sorrell felt the contractions and nearly orgasmed. He put one hand on her shoulder and made short and fast thrusts into her.

"Inside this time," Lexy told him.

Sorrell fucked her harder until he felt the rush in his face. Both hands were now pulling her back and forth aggressively. He grunted and pushed all the way in and held on to her. The base of his cock visibly pulsed with her pink rim tightly wrapped around it. He remained still and fully inside her while he came, then she felt him loosen up when had finished unloading his semen into her. The vampire walked forward off him and pulled her underwear up.

"That was pretty intense," Lexy said with a wink. "Now we need to get back down this mountain."

"Yeah," Sorrell replied catching his breath.

They made their way back down the trail. At the base of the trail, Lexy gave him a hug.

"You need to come see me at my castle for some real bonding," Lexy suggested. "It is the one outside of Wellville. You can't miss it."

"You live in a castle?" Sorrell responded shocked.

"Yep, and you are invited!" Lexy told him.

"I'll come over in a few days."

They finished their hug goodbye and parted ways. Lexy finally had a model, and some kind of company.

The next couple days she anxiously waited. Sorrell was approached by the other girls, but told them he felt too tired to do anything. The girls felt something was wrong about him. They suspected the new girl must have put a spell on him or something. It made the ladies angry and begin to plot. The excluded women decided to spy on them.

The days went by, and Sorrell left for Lexy. The journey seemed like something in a legend he had heard once, but he could not recall it. The other ladies following after got lost.

When Sorrell arrived at the castle, the vampire was overwhelmed with joy to see him.

"I'm so glad you came," Lexy greeted. "I really need you for something."

"What is it?" Sorrell asked.

"I need a model for my paintings."

The vampire walked him to the gallery room.

"You see," she said. "I am practicing my art, but I need a reference to get it right."

"I could strike a few poses for you," Sorrell agreed.

"Great! Just get naked and stand over there in some kind of fun pose."

"How about this?" Sorrell asked, putting his hand to his chin like he was thinking.

"Perfect. Just stay like that for a bit."

Lexy sat at her canvas and began sketching. Minutes passed while he held the pose. They held light conversation while she studiously tried to get everything right.

"Okay," Lexy stated. "You can relax now. Come sit by me if you'd like."

Sorrell was still naked and sat next to Lexy. He saw her sketch was actually amazing.

"Wow, I didn't think you would be that good," Sorrell commented.

"It is all I do now," Lexy responded.

After some time detailing, she asked him to go back to the pose again.

"This will take a while," Lexy mentioned.

They made small talk while she painted.

"Let's sketch up a different pose," Lexy suggested.

The vampire grabbed her stuff and settled in front of a mirror.

"Get on your knees in front of me," Lexy told him.

"What?" Sorrell asked.

"I just need the sketch really. I can finish the rest later."

The vampire stood in front of him with his head an inch away from her crotch.

"Shouldn't I be the one standing?" Sorrell questioned.

"Then I can't paint it in the mirror," Lexy answered.

"This is just a bit awkward is all."

"It's fine," Lexy assured him, petting his head. "Just stay like that."

They continued their banter from before. Sorrell tried to ignore what was in front of him. Lexy seemed to stop responding. He assumed she just got too into the process. That was until her erection began to lift her skirt. He backed his head up a bit.

"No, no, no," Lexy protested. "Stay where you were."

The vampire pulled his head closer and went back to petting him. Her cock covered the length of his face.

"This seems weird," Sorrell said.

"Nah, we are close," Lexy disagreed. "You are already familiar with my penis anyway. This is our private bonding time."

Lexy was nearly done with her sketch when she started to leak precum on his face. She was still caressing his hair as he remained still with her cock pressed up against his face.

"This is going to be a great one," Lexy praised herself. "What do you think?"

Sorrell looked up and around to see the canvas with a well drawn sketch.

"Pretty good," Sorrell replied. "So are you done then?

"Hmm, I don't know," Lexy said tapping her dick on his lips.

"I don't think I'm going to suck that," Sorrell said, moving his mouth away.

"Are you sure you aren't a little curious?" Lexy asked, opening her eyes wide.

Her red irises beamed down on him.

"Why does it bother you now?" Lexy asked. "You seemed okay cumming inside me."

"This is just different," Sorrell mumbled.

"I know you are a little curious to give it a taste."

"I don't know..."

"It is just between us. It is part of our bonding."

Sorrell looked down at what was in front of him. He was suddenly very nervous. It seemed like this was a step in the wrong direction, but he still wanted to try it. He pulled her foreskin back and opened up his mouth. He put just the tip inside. It had a velvety soft texture on his lips. After a little sucking on the tip, he backed away.

"So?" Lexy wondered.

"I guess that gets that out of my system," Sorrell responded.

"Okay. I'm glad you had your fun, but we have one last pose to do."

"Lie down on your side on my bed."

"Alright, I guess."

Lexy moved her canvas and mirror to the bed. She crawled in behind him and looked at them in the mirror. She had one arm around him and the other arm reaching for the sketch. Sorrell relaxed a bit until Lexy became erect again. He felt it against his bare butt.

"Again?" Sorrell laughed nervously.

"You just have such a nice smooth body," Lexy answered. " Hey you want to try sucking on it again?"

"Do you really need me to?"

"Yes!"

"Fine. I'll try it again for you, but it is just between us."

Lexy readily jumped into position over him to stick her penis in his mouth. Sorrell was braver this time and managed more in his mouth. He was sucking on it the best he could and drooling down into her bed.

"Okay, go back to the sketch," Sorrell told her pulling his head back.

Lexy got back behind him with her soaking wet cock and got back into position. This time she put her shaft between his cheeks and rubbed against him. By the time she finished her sketch she was uncontrollably horny. She held on to him and had herself lined up against him. There was a cover on the bed she tossed over the mirror.

The vampire licked his neck and prodded him.

"Maybe we should have a real bonding experience," Lexy said, waiting to push in.

"My butt?!" Sorrell exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know you want to try it with me," Lexy replied now spilling precum against his rim.

"Isn't that taking things a little too far?"

"I'm going to make you cum hard with this."

"Hmm..."

As Sorrell thought about it Lexy was pushing harder against him. Her tip was being rammed against his tight hole.

"Just relax and let me in," Lexy whispered.

Sorrell relieved the tension in his body. His shoulders dropped and he receded into her embrace. The vampire licked his neck and revealed her teeth, but he was facing away. He felt her slide inside of him and was shocked by instant sting of being penetrated. He went to jolt up, but her arms held him to her.

"Whoa!" Sorrell said in shock feeling himself filled up with her shaft.

The vampire bit down on his neck and began sucking. The overwhelming sensation of feelings overcame Sorrell. He lay in her arms to receive her. While she stayed with her lips wrapped around his neck, Lexy gently thrusted into him passionately.

Sorrell lost himself and became erect. He clenched his toes and wiggled a bit. Lexy licked his neck and kissed it.

"I really feel close," Lexy whispered in his ear before going back to sucking on his neck.

Her thrusts became harder. Sorrell could only lightly moan in her grip. He felt his member tingling. All of his tougher facade vanished as she began pounding his ass. Nothing was inhibiting him from cumming while he took her girlcock. Lexy felt him squirm like he was going to cum.

"I'm going to pump you with my seed," Lexy whispered and wrapped her lips around his neck again.

The vampire was ramming his ass now. Sorrell felt the flood of an orgasm coming while she was drinking from his neck. His cock sprayed cum across the bed. His body tightened and released in the vampire's hold. She felt his rim twitching and fully embraced him. Her dick went all the way in during his contractions and inseminated him with her seed. He stayed there flexing and pushing out cum as she released inside him.

Sorrell was so exhausted from his bonding experience and having his energy siphoned that he fell unconscious in the bed. The vampire got up from him and wiped her mouth. She smiled and looked down at him, then went to wash up.

After washing up she crawled back into bed to cuddle and sleep with him. The other girls finally showed up outside the window and peered in. They saw their man sleeping in the bed with Lexy, grew furious, and stormed back to Wellville.