The Ferris Wheel

Story Info
Hot mutual masturbation at the top of the Ferris wheel.
870 words
4.23
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily and Alex had been inseparable since childhood, their bond weaving through years of scraped knees, whispered secrets, and shared adventures.

Nestled in the heart of their small town, the annual carnival was a beacon of joy, a place saturated with cherished memories. Each year, they would race to the rides, gorge on cotton candy, and seal the day with a pact to remain friends forever.

As adolescence blossomed into adulthood, the threads of friendship began to intertwine with the delicate tendrils of something deeper. Lily, with her soft eyes and infectious laugh, had unknowingly ensnared Alex's heart, while Alex, with his genuine kindness and gentle spirit, had slowly staked a claim in Lily's soul.

Their days were painted with unspoken words and stolen glances, a silent symphony of love and longing weaving through the ordinariness of life. They frequented their secret hideout beneath the ancient oak, where emotions were quietly tucked away in the crevices of their hearts, concealed behind playful shoves and innocent smiles.

The years waltzed by, and the carnival returned, its vibrant lights and inviting melodies wrapping around the hidden, unspoken bond between them. It was a night of laughter and exhilaration, of candy apples and thrill rides, with an underlying current of the unsaid emotions they secretly harbored. As they wandered, the iconic ferris wheel loomed ahead, a specter of past promises and future possibilities. A silent agreement passed between them, leading them towards it, perhaps with a shared, secret hope that tonight, amidst the enchanting lights and the expansive view from the top, they might find the courage to step beyond the boundaries of friendship and into the uncharted territories of the heart.

The ferris wheel loomed above them, casting a shadow of intoxicating anticipation. As the two friends stepped into their gondola, their bodies brushed, sending shivers down their spines. The rush of adrenaline coursed through their veins, each secretly hoping this moment might ignite a fiery passion.

With each gentle lurch upward, their breath quickened, mingling with a charged tension in the air. Higher they climbed, their laughter turning into heated gazes, their voices laced with innuendo. The world seemed to fade away, leaving only them suspended in a vortex of desire.

At last, they reached the pinnacle, the view unfolding before them like a tantalizing feast. Lily bit her lip, her eyes smoldering as she glanced at Alex. The moment was ripe with anticipation, their secrets hanging in the balance.

As Alex opened his mouth to speak, his heart pounding in his chest, the ferris wheel lurched, jolting them forward.

His words melted away into a haze of raw longing, stolen by the unexpected interruption. The gondola swayed provocatively, teetering on the edge as they clung to each other, their bodies pressed together, their hearts racing in unison.

The gondola slowly rocked back, and came to a stop. The grasp held though, and the two between to kiss passionately. Alex's hands slid along Lily's body, gently exploring the contours of her curves. She sighed, letting him explore her body, her lips parting for his hungry kisses.

Alex slid his hand up her leg, under her dress, finding her bare thigh. He stroked her skin, feeling her tremble beneath his touch. Lily moaned softly, her fingers tracing patterns across his chest. Her fingers trailed lower, until they found his belt buckle. She undid it quickly, unbuttoning his pants, sliding her hand inside. Alex groaned as she wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock, stroking it gently. "You're so hard," she whispered, her voice husky with desire.

His hand trailed higher on her thigh, and find she had been adventurous, wearing no panties. "And you're so wet." They kissed hungrily, their hands exploring the new, sensitive regions of flesh. Moans escaped as finger stroked and penetrated previously forbidden territories. Alex's hand moved faster, his thumb pressing against her clit. Lily gasped, her hand squeezing his cock tighter, her hips grinding against his hand.

The ferris wheel car rocked gently as they caressed each other toward oblivion. The kiss broke for gasps and moans from each of them. Lily's hand squeezed harder, her hips thrusting against his hand. Alex felt his balls tighten, the familiar sensation building deep within him. Lily's hand tightened even more, her fingers gripping his cock tightly. The ferris wheel shuddered as they came closer to orgasm. Lily gasped, her body trembling, her hips thrusting against Alex's hand.

Their bodies rocked in unison as their orgasms peaked, the ferris wheel rocking wildly, threatening to tip over. With one final thrust, they both came, their bodies shaking with the intensity of the pleasure. Alex's head fell back against the wall of the gondola, his breathing ragged. Lily's head rested against his shoulder, her eyes closed, her face flushed with the afterglow of orgasm. Alex's arms encircled Lily, holding her close. He was content just to hold her in his arms. "I love you," he murmured. Lily smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "I love you too," she replied.

They straightened their clothes, and reset themselves as the ride began to move again. They strode out hand in hand, and proceeded quickly to the car, further passion already ignited.