The Fertility Blessing Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose raids a goblin camp and runs into a horny troll.
12.7k words
4.72
8.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning NSFW contains themes related to: pregnancy, impregnation, lactation, milfs, non-con, cuminflation, oral sex, sex, isekai, blood, aphrodisiacs, non-human pregnancy, rapid preg expansion, violence and dark fantasy

Welcome to the third chapter of my MILF Isekai erotic story! I hope you guys enjoy the read!

The ground was cold and rough as Rose's bare lower body touched the dirt and grass beneath her. The only piece of clothing she currently had on was her blood, dirt, milk, and cum stained white t-shirt. Her plump ass cushioned her as she lay near the campfire, the only source of warmth and light from the encroaching darkness surrounding her. Her muscular and thick thighs are wide as she pushes on her bloated abdomen, causing the remnants of the goblin's seed to flush out of her womb and through her aching canal.

After pressing on her stuffed womb and causing enough pressure for most of the cum inside her to spill out between her sore womanhood, her belly soon reaches a point where it won't get any smaller and feels firm to the touch. It takes a bit of effort for Rose to stand up, as her whole body is still sore from the injuries and rough sexual pounding. Her growing womb aches from the growing satyr inside her, not to mention the possibility of baby goblins now starting to conceive within her; it's getting heavier by the day. As she fully stands up, she wipes and shakes off the dirt and debris that sticks to her backside. Her now prominent pregnant belly protrudes from her frame, making her gravid state quite obvious. Her taut pale skin stretches out, making her belly look like she's around seven months pregnant, even though it's only been around two to three days since her encounter with Cernunnos, the creature that impregnated her.

She rubs the lower part of her sore belly as she examines the thick vines surrounding her, reminded that whatever magic she used to summon the vines caused the baby within her to undergo a growth spurt, meaning if she doesn't want her belly to become too massive, she must be careful as to when deciding to use her powerful ancient magic.

Her panties and black leggings had been laid out near the fire to dry as Rose tried to clean herself as much as she could, which was hard to do without water. The blood-stained grass around her keeps reminding her of her horrid encounter with those sex-craved monsters. As she puts on her underwear, leggings, and boots, she can't help but think of the women still waiting to be rescued. It's likely been around an hour since the goblins she killed used her body to fulfill their sexual cravings. According to one of them, she was getting close to their hideout, but the fact that she's still having trouble fighting them causes her to regret her choice of coming here alone to save Alice and the other missing girls.

She sighs as she rubs her stretched-out skin, which her tight t-shirt cannot cover fully. It's struggling to hold in her engorged breasts as it is. With her belly now this big and most likely to get bigger soon, it will be hard to stay proficient when fighting the rest of the goblins. Nevertheless, she knows that help won't be coming anytime soon. The best chance those girls have is Rose, equipped with magical weapons, the pink sword gifted to her by the fertility goddess Venus and the green bow gifted to her by the god of the wild, Cernunnos. After picking them up right where she left them, she equips her weapons, resting on a boulder near the campfire.

Her eyes and the palms of her hands faintly glow green as she connects with the same magical feeling she had when she originally summoned the vines. Once she feels the heavy weight of the vines connected to her, as if it were another limb, she withdraws the vines jutting into the night sky and sends them deep into the solid earth below--the cold and darkness of the night creep in around the campfire as the vines disappear. The vast and dense eerie forest surrounding her makes her feel uneasy. There's no way of knowing whether more of those vile creatures are lying, waiting for an opportunity to attack.

The black cloak and hood the inn's owner gave her was the perfect clothing to conceal her gravid state and hide her sensual and fertile curves. Determined to find the cloak the goblins dropped in the forest, she grabs the handle of her blade and unsheathes it. To her relief, the sword is still imbued with its natural pink hue. Its magical bright pink glow helps to illuminate the dark forest surrounding her.

She cautiously walks through the dense woodland in the direction she believes the goblins captured her, knowing that the bright light from her blade makes her a walking beacon in the goblin-infested woods she currently finds herself in. She slowly sways her pink blade from side to side, scanning the dense forest floor beneath her. When the goblins brought her to the campfire, they left behind a trail of trampled and torn vegetation. She follows this path carefully so as not to lose it. If she recalls correctly, the walk from where she got captured to the campfire was around five minutes, so it's no wonder the wandering goblins heard her attempts to escape so close to their resting spot.

At last, she finally finds the cut-up rope trap she walked into earlier in the evening. Right next to the makeshift trap, she finds her black cloak again. She ties the front end of the cloak below her neck and tries to blanket it around her body, but her ample bosom is so prominent that it strains against the black fabric and causes the rest of the cloak to sort of tent around her body. At least her pregnant belly is concealed away in the dark cloth of her cloak, but she fears that it won't be long until her gravid bump grows to the point where nothing she wears will be able to hide it.

Once Rose puts on and adjusts the cloak, she sheathes her pink blade to avoid any unwanted attention a pink glowing light in the middle of the forest can bring.

Looking up an angle through the dense forest canopy, Rose sees a black tall jagged figure in the blue moonlit sky. The darkened figure must be the short mountain range that she was attempting to reach this evening before she got captured by those vile goblins.

She gazes into the night sky with a grim look as she slowly caresses the lower portion of her firm abdomen. *Am I able to take on all those goblins by myself? My belly is so big now, and I hope it doesn't get in the way.*

As Rose feels her taut skin, she wonders if she's in over her head. The goblins might have taken advantage of her, but that was because she fell into their trap. She is only one woman, but she's been gifted with two powerful weapons, and who knows what other powers she has that she's yet to discover. Plus, even though she now finds herself in a gravid state, she doesn't feel the same burden she felt when she was pregnant with Hunter. Instead, she feels a newfound strength and force within her. Could it be a result of Venus's blessing?

She considers that perhaps the fertility blessing makes her more powerful the more pregnant she is. Why else would Venus grant her the ability to become heavily pregnant in so little time? Rose knows she's yet to push her powers to the limit, so what seems like a handicap now could give her an advantage later on.

Filled with dread and determination, Rose makes her way to the base of the dark stone peak, using the little amount of moonlight to be on the lookout for any traps and listening intently for any subtle noises coming from the lush vegetation surrounding her. However, she soon finds that the dense canopy above her prevents her from keeping a steady trail through the forest. She pulls out her sword and uses its light to find a clearing where she can rest until the early morning.

She lays at the base of a large tree, rubbing and stroking her taut middle. As she looks at a small bush to the right of her, she wonders if she can use the god of the wild's magic to create fruit.

While rubbing the lower part of her numbed, stretched-out skin, she tries to visualize the growing satyr within her. She places her palm on the floor and imagines a strawberry bush, hoping that by mentally connecting the two, she can use his magic.

For the longest time, nothing happens, and Rose doesn't feel any different. Instead, she tries to become mindful of how heavy her womb is and tries to connect to whatever sensation brings up the feeling of using her fertility magic. Suddenly, it's as if she can feel a strong wave resonating through her uterus. She focuses on the sensation and tries to be fully mindful of how it makes the rest of her body feel.

By connecting her pulsing uterus to her mind, she feels the umbilical cord that leads to the baby satyr and the energy that flows from it. She tries to connect with this feeling as she thinks of the strawberry bush again; after all, that's how she summons the vines, by visualizing her attack.

She feels the energy pulsate from her womb and to the palm of her hand, which is now glowing green from the magic. Determined to grow a strawberry bush, she sends the pulse of magic into the grass beneath her.

After a few seconds of silence, she hears what sounds like vegetation rustling and wood scraping against each other. She looks to her right and watches the bush from earlier transform into a ripe strawberry bush. She's filled with joy as she picks and gathers the berries in her pouch. *Having the ability to create food from magic is incredible! I'll wait out the night while snacking!* She sits at the base and slowly eats the strawberries, keeping her eyes closed to rest her heavy eyelids while she can.

She waits out the night, mostly meditating in the dark forest around her. It's too uncomfortable to sleep, and knowing danger might come any second always keeps her on edge. She keeps her eyes closed and listens to the rusting noises of the forest around her. She also spends time focusing on the sensation of the energy flowing throughout her body that pulses from her womb. Even though she doesn't ever fully fall asleep, sitting down, and keeping her eyes closed, restores her tired body a bit.

Around an hour from where she found her cloak, the dense forest turns into a large clearing of grass and vividly colored flowers that seem to go on for miles, giving her a clear view of the hilly landscape with patches of trees in the vastness of grassland. The short hills prevent her from seeing what's ahead, but the small mountain seems even closer now, meaning she could run into the goblin's hideout any minute.

At last, when the sky has a pink and orange hue from the rising sun, and after making her way up a small hill, she spots the goblin encampment in the distance. Their encampment is situated in a large open field near the mountain's base. The few simple structures made from worn-out logs and planks are scattered throughout the camp, surrounded by crudely made wooden fences that are spiked at the tip. The buildings all have a thatched roof, and the encampment floor is void of grass, leaving only dirt.

Rose is lying on her side atop the hill since her prominent baby bump prevents her from going prone. She tries to scope out the area and gain a grasp of how many goblins there are before she makes her move, but she's too far away to make out anything specific.

Trepidation fills her as she slowly walks toward a patch of trees near the camp entrance for a better look. She knows she is most likely to be killed if she's not careful, or worse, they can keep her as their own personal meat toilet.

She hides behind a wide tree as she scopes out their base. Three large structures stand over the entire encampment, resembling a miniature version of a small village. The building in the middle looks like a large hut with a few smaller shacks surrounding it, and the other two look like a barn or storage shed. Scattered throughout the camp are piles of bone, animal carcasses, worn-out weapons, and human clothing. The place looks like a slaughterhouse, and the stench of death lingers in the air.

Rose takes a deep breath to collect her thoughts. Her mind races as she forms a plan. If she wants to save those girls, she'll either have to sneak in undetected or kill all of them. She spots at least a dozen goblins moving around the camp. Some are gnawing on bones and animal meat, while others are talking to each other or searching through the piles of rubbish, looking for anything valuable. A small group of three guards holding spears is standing near the front door of the largest building in the middle. They're talking among themselves, occasionally breaking into a laugh, as they monitor the camp. If Rose was to take a guess, that must be where the villagers and Alice are being held captive.

Her eyes strain as she takes in the details of the camp. She must decide whether she should try sneaking in from the back unnoticed or lure them out through the camp's entrance, which could serve as a chokepoint to fire arrows at them. Of course, if she does choose to rain down magical green arrows on them, it would alert all the goblins of her location. But then again, if she sneaks in and gets detected, all those horrid creatures will surround her. She scratches the back of her head out of frustration. *Holy shit, this is starting to look bad. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take them all on.* She pouts as she rubs her belly. *Hmmm... maybe if I can somehow free Alice, she can help me fight them.* She looks down at the palm of her hand. *Or perhaps I can try using some of that crazy magic like I did last night.*

The thought of having another chance to use her magic fuels her with courage. It's nice to have such a powerful technique as a backup, but in this case, having the vines attack the goblins would serve as a perfect distraction to allow her to sneak in. She takes a deep breath as she kneels close to the earth. With one hand on the cold grass and the other resting on her baby bump, she closes her eyes and attempts to feel the life force of the plants around her.

After a minute, the connection is still weak, but soon enough, she feels something that brings a smile to her face. *Yes! That's it!* A rush of excitement floods her body as she opens her eyes, which are now glowing green, and mentally sends the command of her spell to the ground. As she feels the rush of energy flow from her body to the palm of her hand, she also feels a strange connection to the child growing within her. It's as if she can feel its heartbeat throbbing with her own. The baby kicks and twitches its tiny limbs as if it understands what she's doing and approves of her plan. She quickly stands up and takes a few steps toward the right side of the camp.

Her eyes and right palm are glowing a brilliant green as she mentally feels the vines she summons underneath the ground as if they were part of her body. Since there are so many goblins, she has to assemble as many vines as possible. Once she sneaks to the back side of the encampment, outside next to the makeshift fence, she scatters the vines in the earth below to cover as much of the surface area as she can, making sure not to sprout out any vines near the middle building that the goblin group is guarding. As the stout vines shoot out from beneath the ground and flail randomly.

Rose pushes apart two sticks of the makeshift spiked fence behind the main hut. As she does so, she feels her belly surge outward, growing an inch or two bigger. It feels strange as she feels her skin being stretched out further; she doesn't know how much growth her sore belly can take.

The vines create a cloud of dirt as they emerge from the ground. The small dust storm stuns and confuses the goblins, who immediately go on the defensive, calling out to each other to prepare for battle. Most grab a weapon from the nearest stockpile, but others rush toward the cloud, deciding to investigate it head-on.

As the dust settles, the brown and green vines are now clearly visible. Since Rose isn't paying full attention to the goblins, she swings them in all directions, hoping to catch some off guard. As the vines sway and flail, they smack into some unsuspecting goblins, causing them to go flying in random directions. The three guards holding spears notice the embuing chaos and rush towards the center of the encampment. The creatures aren't able to do much besides run around and try to dodge the dense vines. The ones that try attacking the vines' base find that their dulled weapons aren't strong enough to cause significant damage to the plants.

During the confusion, Rose manages to pry open a wide enough gap between the fence for her to squeeze in. Hugging the hut's walls as she walks, she sneaks around to the left and scopes out the camp. She sees a few more goblins scurry out from the other two large buildings and some out of the shacks. It seemed like a good majority of them were still sleeping. Once the three guards leave the opening of the main hut unguarded, she takes the opportunity to rush into the crude building.

The interior is dark; the only light sources are narrow openings alongside the walls, allowing some sunlight to creep in. It smells of stale wood and old sweat. Rose cautiously makes her way forward, trying not to disturb anything as she listens carefully for signs of danger. The inside of the hut is a mess; there are piles of clothes and rusted metal containers stacked against the far wall, along with wooden boxes and crates. To the side of the room is a jagged set of stairs leading upward. Thick wooden beams surround the space, supporting the second floor.

She cautiously makes her way upstairs, unsheathing her pink blade just in case any goblin gets the drop on her. When she reaches the second floor, it's no better than the first. Large gaps between the ceiling allow her to see the outside through the cracks. Six beds sit beside each other along the wall, covered in layers of straw and hay. On the far opposite side of the room, Rose spots a couple of moving figures. On closer inspection, she realizes it's the kidnapped girls she has been looking for! The young women are tied up and gagged, their hands and feet bound together. Their bodies look beat up and malnourished.

With her heart racing, Rose quickly sneaks around the corner of the staircase, eager to get the girls away from this horrible place. The girls are dressed in thin, dirty rags, which she assumes must have been dresses similar to the ones she saw women wearing at Riverwood at one point. There are five total girls who must have been forced to sleep on the bare floor. Their shoulders, faces, and legs are covered in cuts and bruises. Their eyes widen as they see Rose approaching. They squirm and wiggle as they try to call out to her, but their gags prevent much noise from coming out.

"It's ok," says Rose, trying to soothe the scared girls. "I'm here to help you." As Rose approaches, she spots a young woman on the last bed near the corner of the room. She's void of all clothing, and her limbs are tied with rope to each corner of the bed. Her fair-skinned body is covered in bruises and cuts that seem recent. She has long, straight light orange hair and, unlike the others, she isn't gagged. Her eyes are closed as she pants heavily. It seems like she's recently been tortured by those evil bastards.

Rose's heart sinks as the woman convulses when she places a hand on her shoulder. She gently shakes her. "Hey, can you hear me? I'm here to get you guys out of here."

When the woman doesn't answer, Rose turns back to the rest of the group, who are still waiting nervously, with tears running down their cheeks. She sighs, not knowing what to do to help her.

Fortunately, as Rose begins cutting through the thick rope with her blade, the girl coughs as she opens her eyes and raises her head slightly to look at her savior. With a cold blank stare, she asks Rose. "Who are you? You don't look like a goblin."