The Fertility Blessing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose gives off a friendly smile, slightly squinting her eyes as she does. "My name is Rose. I'm here to help you girls get out here." The first rope around her left ankle tears as she finishes her sentence. She wastes no time in moving onto the cord of her other ankle. "I found out about you kidnapped girls from the kind villagers of Riverwood. I couldn't stand to leave you guys alone."

The young woman stares at Rose intently with a puzzled look. "Riverwood?" She says quietly. Her mouth goes wide in shock as she recognizes Rose. "Wait a minute. I remember you. You're that one adventurer that saved Elaine, right?"

Rose nods as she starts moving on to the ropes around her wrists. Her eyes widen as she ponders more about the nature of her question. "Yes, that's right. Does that mean you're Alice? The ranger who saved me from those two goblins."

Alice chuckles softly, coughing a bit as she does. "Yes, I am. I'm surprised to see you here. How did you manage to sneak past all those goblins?"

A sense of relief rushes over Rose as she realizes Alice, the girl Elaine back at Riverwood was worried about, is still alive. "Don't worry about that now. They're busy fighting something else right now. Let's focus on getting you guys out of here." As soon as Rose finishes her sentence, Alice is now completely unbound.

Alice sits herself up, wincing as she does so. She rubs her stiff neck and stretches her tense muscles and limbs before standing up and looking back at Rose, smirking. "Those fuckers thought they could torture me and make me give in. I bet they were furious that I killed around 20 of them before they finally captured me and decided to take revenge."

As Alice stands up, Rose gazes over the attributes of the ranger who had saved her. She's around the same height as her, with brown eyes and light orange hair that goes a bit below her shoulders. She's pretty cute with a straight nose and pouty lips. Her hourglass figure, muscular arms and legs, and toned stomach are covered in cuts, but her determined look makes it seem like it doesn't bother her. As Rose looks at Alice's bare breasts, which seem to be around a C-cup, she's reminded that she should probably find her clothes. "Where did the goblins put your equipment?" She asks Alice with a worried expression.

Alice frowns as she shakes her head. "Those bastards took all my stuff as they dragged me into this hut." She gestures to the wooden floor beneath them. "If I were to guess, it must be in one of those wooden crates on the first floor." Alice glances at the other kidnapped girls, still squirming and inching toward Rose and her. "Can you free the rest of the girls while I try to find my things?"

Rose nods as she wastes no time rushing over to the nearest girl to start cutting off the ropes around their wrists. "Be careful, Alice. A goblin might see you."

Alice gives her a confident look. "Don't worry. I'll be back to help you once I find my armor and bow." She cautiously makes her way to the staircase and walks down so as not to make a noise on the old creaking wood.

The five young women quickly huddle around Rose and turn their backs to her to give her easy access to the rope around their wrists. They look pretty young, around her son's age, including Alice. It's horrendous to experience such trauma this young, but Rose figures this is a type of danger in the world she has been teleported to. She knows they must all be in extreme distress, but she hopes they can keep their composure to sneak out.

The girls vary in height, but they all look relatively thin. It must be one of the hardships of living in a village, but then again, who knows how long they have been trapped in this uncivilized hut. Three have brown hair long hair, and the other two are blond.

Once Rose frees one of their hands, she immediately moves on to the next girl, figuring they can use their hands to ungag themselves or potentially free their legs.

Rose moves on to cutting off the rope around their legs when all their hands are free. Thankfully they have no trouble removing the gags around their mouth. Once they do, they immediately start gasping for air and coughing. They move their bodies and jaw to release all the tension that built up from being bound.

The girls bear hug Rose sobbing and thanking her for freeing them. "I thought I was gonna be stuck here forever!" One cries. Another looks at Rose with teary eyes, telling her, "Thank you for saving us! I thought I was going to die here."

Rose wraps her arms around the group, comforting them. "It's ok. We'll get you five out of here." She pats the shoulders of the two girls on the edge of the group while giving them a determined look. "You have to promise me you'll be strong, ok? Getting out here will take some work, but if you stick behind Alice and me, everything will be fine."

As Rose crouches down, her black cloak drapes over her thighs, leaving her partially exposed baby bump on display. One of the girls looks down at her gut in astonishment. "Are you pregnant?" She asks her as her eyes are glued to Rose's midsection.

Rose quickly darts up while looking away, a bit embarrassed. She pulls her cloak around her body to hide as much of her curves as possible. Her now ever-growing maternal bump strains the fabric of the cloak. A keen eye can quickly notice her gravid state. She looks back at the group of girls and gestures for them to follow her. "Come on, let's be quiet on our way out."

As the group cautiously makes their way down the stairs. Alice is hiding behind a large wooden crate, putting on her gear that she found in a chest among the containers.

She comes out of the assortment of crates wearing the same signature outfit she had when Rose first saw her while passing out from blood loss. Alice's getup consists of knee-high dark brown boots, tan banded pants, a long-sleeved white shirt made of linen, a leather vest with an assortment of belts around her chest and waist, and a dark green cloak.

Alice steps out to meet Rose and the other girls with a slightly bitter look. "I found all my things except for my bow and quiver." She sighs while shaking her head. She looks towards the hut's entrance, watching the goblins struggle as the vines flail like crazy. "It seems like I won't be much help if we get caught, but it looks like you already have things covered." She turns back to look at Rose with a confused look. "Are you like a witch or something?"

Before Rose can answer her, the group hears a deep, blood-curdling howl from outside, near one of the large barn-like structures. The ground beneath them shook as a loud boom resonated inside the worn-out wooden structure. The goblins quickly backed away from the vines and the building, scurrying and wailing. Unfortunately, some back up close to the center hut.

Alice looks disturbed as she grasps Rose's shoulder. "This is bad! We have to get out of here quickly. This monster is the only reason I got caught." She quickly gestures for Rose and the other girls to follow her.

Rose looks back to ensure the rest of the group follows them closely. Then, she calls out to Alice as they quickly dart alongside her. "Wait, Alice. There's an opening behind this hut. Let's head there."

Alice nods as they hurriedly dash to the right of the entrance, hoping not to get seen by any retreating goblins. But as they create a long line heading out of the building, a goblin who just so happens to look back spots the last one retreating.

The goblin shows its sharp teeth out of frustration and quickly calls out to its vile brethren, pointing in the group's direction.

Most of the goblins don't have any weapons, so they dash on all four limbs, calling out to others in the pursuit and to the escaping group.

Meanwhile, the roar keeps emanating from the structure near the entrance as a giant 8-foot-tall troll sweeps its immense dark green burly legs across the dirt field as it approaches the nearest whipping vine. Its large iron-spiked club strikes the vine's base from a downward swing.

The vine is flattened into the earth, creating a large dust cloud as it smacks into the ground. As the vine's movement is restricted, the beast uses its weight to pin it down while it grabs the tip of the stout plant and begins tearing it in half.

The girl in the back of the escaping group cries out in terror as a hopping goblin catches up to them as they are about to escape through the fence.

Rose turns around to see the impending danger. Not only is one of the nasty creatures a couple of seconds away from attacking them, but at least five other goblins are close behind. She quickly draws her pink-hued blade and calls out to Alice. "Alice, protect these girls and make sure they get back home safely. I'll take care of our pursuers for now. I'll catch up, don't worry." Rose figures that if they all just keep trying to run away, they'll eventually find themselves caught up in a swarm of them, and she doesn't want any of them getting hurt anymore. She decides it would be best for her to stay and hold the hostile forces back while the girls retreat. Besides, she's the only one with weapons.

Alice hesitates for a bit as she turns back to look at Rose, running to the back of the group and quickly taking a defensive stance. She wonders if Rose is strong enough to fight their attack, but she seems confident enough, so Alice feels Rose will keep her word. "You got it, Rose! We'll meet you later on the way back to Riverwood." Alice quickly runs to catch up with the other five, now sprinting away from the encampment.

Meanwhile, as the troll splits apart one of the vines, another figure appears from the other barn-like structure. The figure wears a black robe with a golden symbol emblazoned on the front. The creature stands tall with its athletic frame, holding a long staff in its right hand. It stares at the troll with keen amber eyes, and a fierce expression develops across its red-skinned face. It waves its left pointer and middle finger horizontally as it chants something in a soft voice. It extends out its staff, and a bright orange and red fireball forms from the tip. Then as if a bolt of lightning, the fire shoots out and blasts on impact setting multiple vines on fire.

Another vine whipped and attacked the troll as it began to catch fire. As the beast sensed the intense heat from the fire spreading across the flailing vines, it quickly dashed away from anything flammable.

As the vines burn intensely, they lose much of their vigor and fall to the ground as they are all enveloped by flames. The dirt path encircling the encampment ensures fire doesn't spread to the surrounding wooden structures.

The first goblin to lunge at Rose quickly meets its death as she intercepts its momentum with the sharp tip of her blade. Its reckless attack ended up being its downfall.

The other two goblins arrive just as their careless brother's limp body falls to the ground. They snarl at Rose as they split around her, encircling her, trying to find an opening.

Rose sees two more goblins running toward her in the distance. She's exhausted from summoning the vines. Her back and legs throb in pain; every breath she takes causes her vertebrae to ache. Her womb feels stuffed, and her abdomen is sore from the fast growth her body has to get used to. She'll be surrounded in seconds if she doesn't take care of these two goblins immediately.

She focuses on the goblin before her, staring it down as the goblin behind tries to flank her. As soon as she hears its feet tapping near her, she cries out as she swings her blade around her waist. With a powerful slash, the goblin that attempted to flank her cries out as it's knocked back. It writhes in pain as it grasps the deep gnash on its chest and abdomen.

During the attack, the other goblin leaps onto Rose's back and bites her shoulder. She cries out in pain as its teeth puncture her skin, causing her black cloak to stain red.

As the goblin attempts to bite her neck next, Rose drops her blade and reaches for the goblin's long ear and thin arm, grasping tight and throwing it overhead onto the ground.

The goblin howls in frustration as it quickly regains its posture, attempting to go for Rose's lower leg.

Rose crouches slightly to pick up her blade. The goblin's attack almost reaches her shin, but she moves her left leg out of the way just in time. Using both hands to grip her black hilt tightly, she brings down her blade, striking the goblin's back.

It screams in agony as Rose cuts into its spine. It tries to crawl toward her using its remaining vitality, but she quickly dashes back and walks away, focusing on the other two goblins.

Rose glances down at her protruding baby bump and blood-covered blade. *I didn't know I was capable of being this strong! It must be because of Cernunno's baby. He said that whatever creature is in my womb, I can utilize their species' strength.* She looks at the remaining hostile creatures with a determined glare.

The goblins are a lot more hesitant as they witness their brothers die. However, this time each one carries a wooden and iron-tipped spear. Cautiously advancing toward Rose, they keep their weapons pointed at her chest as they show her their pointed teeth.

As Rose tries to think of an attack plan quickly, giants thuds sound like they're coming closer by the second. Quickly realizing it's most likely the giant beast the group had heard, she sprints towards the exit with all her might; her feet and legs feel numb as she attempts to escape.

Just as Rose is a couple of feet from the gap in the barbaric wooden fence, she feels an intense heat from her right side. As she quickly turns, she notices a blazing fireball approaching her. She dashes back out of the way, barely escaping a burning death. The flaming projectile strikes the exit. The fire quickly bursts, spreading in all directions and burning the fence and grass around its scorching radius.

Rose's face is filled with evident terror as the fire quickly spreads. She quickly takes a defensive stance in the direction the fireball flew. There she spots the source of where it originated, a tall humanoid figure obscured by its black robe and hood. Rose is dazed by what her next move should be since the troll and goblins are approaching, and now she has to deal with a magic user.

The dark figure slowly closes in on Rose, removing her hood and revealing her red-orange skin and amber eyes. Her striking feminine facial features are contrasted by her monstrous-like long ears and noticeable canine teeth. She has long black hair, slicked back and tied into braids in certain sections. She also has a golden lip and a large nose ring.

As the troll rears around the building, bellowing at Rose, and the other two goblins charge with their now-added support, the red-skinned female calls out to them in a loud feminine voice. "Hold it! Don't attack her just yet!"

The creatures hesitate as they are about to charge Rose at full speed. The female creature clad in black's voice is demanding, and the other creatures give in to her command. They stay quiet but on alert, glaring the weary Rose down.

Rose now has a clear view of the monster who attacked the vines. It looks to be around eight and a half feet tall, with massive arms and legs. The top of his chest is bare, displaying his broad, dark-green chest. The only piece of clothing it has is a giant leather loincloth. Its head resembles that of an ape, with a prominent jawline and two lower canine teeth jutting out of its dark green lips. It has a mane of mangled black hair, which is swept over the top of its head and hangs down to its shoulders. Its stands there menacingly, holding its spiked iron club over its shoulder as the robed female figure stands a few feet away from Rose, smiling menacingly before breaking into a scowl.

"You there, witch! Why did you come here to set those girls free? I wasn't aware of a strong magic user like yourself who lives around this area." She rubs her chin as she ponders about Rose's intentions. "Did a guild send you here?" She scoffs while smirking slightly at Rose, planting her staff on the ground firmly as she awaits her answer.

Rose hesitates, unsure of how to respond. The creatures around her grow visibly impatient. One of the goblins takes a step forward, growling. Things are starting to look quite bleak. There's no way to escape, and she's out of energy to attack this powerful force. She was definitely out of her mind when she decided to sneak in, but at least the kidnapped girls have a chance to make it home now. Mustering up all her courage, she cries out to the robed figure. "I came here of my own free will to free those girls from your evil hands." Rose keeps her posture on the defensive, but she's terrified. Her hands shake as she grips the sword's handle with clammy hands. The pink-hue embedded blade reminds her of the heavenly beam she can call upon from Venus, but she has to wait till she has a clear shot and a good chance of escaping.

The red-skinned woman takes a few steps forwards, smirking as she stares intently at Rose. "Well, I'll say you are quite stunning. How does somebody as adorable as you become a powerful witch?"

Rose doesn't respond and holds her defensive posture, looking for any opening she can either run away from or group the creatures together for the ace up her sleeve.

The robed woman laughs at her lack of response. She gradually steps closer to Rose, pointing her staff at her. "Now listen! You've caused me a great deal of trouble by freeing those girls" She pulls out a golden chained pendant from inside her robe. She holds the pendant up around her neck, and in between its golden circle lies a pink gem radiating brightly from the fire around them. "You see... this artifact was given to me by my Master. It allows an experienced magic user like myself to enhance fertility. I was going to use those poor girls' wombs to grow an army of enhanced soldiers." She scoffs, before breaking into a chuckle, resting her palm on her forehead as she shakes her head in disbelief. "But hey, you're pretty cute. I'm sure Master would love to make you his personal pet, and I'd bet you'd make a rather powerful batch of offspring." She licks her lips seductively as she looks Rose up and down, judging the curves she can make from her tight cloak. "What do you say we fill up that womb of yours?"

Rose is stunned by the wicked yet alluring woman's words. She trembles, and her breath shortens as it seems there is no way out of this situation.

The woman gestures at the impatient-looking troll, calling out to him. "Come here, Jokan. I have a little gift for you."

The troll, apparently named Jokan, grunts as his club smacks into the ground. He drags his weapon across the dirt floor as he trudges over to the robbed woman, keeping his eyes pinned on Rose the whole time.

"Good boy!" The woman coos as she turns back to look at Rose, smirking while chuckling. She caresses the troll's outer thigh as she walks behind him.

Suddenly, the troll's leather loin cloth falls to the ground, revealing his green seven-inch limp girthy cock. Prominent veins wrap around his shaft, and his dark-green foreskin covers the tip. The woman walks back around the troll, stroking his skin as she walks in front of him, staring at his limb member. She smiles wide as she takes out the pendant and grasps it tightly. Closing her eyes for a second, she channels the energy residing within the crystal, causing pink particles to start appearing around her hand. As she opens her once amber eyes, they glow bright pink. The palms of her hands glow intensely as well. She wraps her left hand around the base of the troll's penis and slowly starts to stroke his shaft.

The troll stands firmly with a stoic look as the woman works her magic. He chuckles with a wicked smile, showcasing his crooked yellow teeth, as the woman picks up the speed while stroking his wide cock.