The Fertility Blessing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She averts his gaze, afraid of what he still has planned. She knows that the strange woman must have cast a spell on her. Her whole body feels numb, except for her groin. It feels warm as waves of her sensitive synapses activate from a tingling sensation. Around the walls of her vaginal canal, it feels like it's on fire, throbbing, yearning to be stuffed.

The troll slowly walks behind her as he strokes her cheek and jaw. "You better get ready to take my dick now. I'm gonna stuff your womb with my seed." He reaches for her waist and grabs her hips, holding her tightly as he pulls her up against his torso.

She cries out as she feels herself tipping forward as she lifts her, forcing her to hold onto his wrists tightly as she straightens herself out. She can feel his breath on the back of her neck, making her shiver as goosebumps rise along her arms and legs. He gently lowers her against his erect cock. Her pussy and inner thighs rub against it as he gently moves his hips against her.

He teases her by rubbing the tip of his cock against her sensitive opening. Then he brings her close and wraps one arm around her swollen abdomen to hold her up while the other hand keeps the shaft of his erect phallus steady.

Her eyes widen, and she winces as she feels the thick, throbbing tip against her entrance. As he tries to slip it inside, it takes some effort to stretch her hole against his penetrating length. When his head pushes past her entrance, she screams in pain. The ache only lingers for a couple of seconds before the feeling is replaced by pleasing tingles that shock her lower body. As she feels the troll slowly sliding his member against her inner walls, the discomfort she was expecting didn't last long. Instead, she only feels a slight pressure of her walls being filled up. She holds onto his forearms tightly as her mind fights to accept the intrusion.

A few more inches of his length are forced into her. With each inch that enters, he stretches her insides further apart. It's impossible to fit his entire length, as the tip of his cock easily starts hitting against her cervix, pushing against her uterus and causing her belly to distend upward.

His burly green hands hold onto her waist tightly as he moves her up and down his shaft while his hips move back and forth. As he hits her cervix with his cock's tip, he feels resistance as he pushes against her insides. But knowing that the heavy weight of her uterus is caused by the current babies in her womb and that he'll soon add his own to her stuffed uterus encourages him even more. Every time he thrusts deep, the added pressure to his tip feels amazing, like her insides are trying to milk his cock. Her already lubricated cunt and his cum covered member make penetrating and sliding in and out of her insides easy. He holds on tightly with one hand as he slaps her asscheeks with his left palm, leaving a red outline.

Rose's eyes roll back, and she lets out a moan. The constant stimulation of his meaty pole against her sensitive walls is overwhelming. Feelings of being dominated riddle her mind and add to the sensations. She can't even remember how she got into this situation. All she knows is that it feels too good not to enjoy every minute of it. The pressure on her womb from the babies squirming and Jokan's cock pressing against it feels strange but satisfying. Using the rest of her mental strength, she fights against her urge to cry out or moan; the last she wants to confirm to the beast that a part of her is enjoying being plowed like a slut.

Her belly constantly distends up and down as she shudders. Her legs sway slightly as she bends her back and neck as an orgasmic pulse surges through her body. She lets out a lovely moan as she sticks out her tongue while digging her fingers into the troll's forearm.

Jokan chuckles. "This bitch loves dick. I can't even say I'm getting revenge on her anymore." He grunts as he pulls his cock back until just the tip is inside, then he pushes back into her, quickly forcing much of his shaft into her. He groans and growls as he pulls and pushes his cock into her repeatedly.

The robed woman watches closely as the two make sweet love-making noises. She didn't expect Rose to succumb to the aphrodisiac spell so quickly. She laughs as Rose puts on an erotic face as her insides get ravaged. "Looks like she decided to become a mommy to a troll quite easily."

Jokan digs his fingers into her waist and hips as he slams his mass into her. "That's right, bitch. You're gonna be an even bigger mommy." He stretches his head back as he tries to fight the urge to cum. Her walls pulse and press against his sensitive member, but he's unsure if he wants to end the fun immediately, so he slows down a bit.

Rose moans loudly as sudden pleasure overcomes her, she wants to rub her swollen belly, but she's afraid of losing her balance if she lets go of him. Her engorged tits sway back and forth, occasionally smacking against each other and her skin. Her swollen nipples are prone to leaking, as rough movements cause them to spray milk against her creamy skin and in the air.

His dick becomes stiff as it pounds into the entrance of her cervix as if he is trying to get his thick cock into her uterus. Holding on tightly to her waist, he picks up the speed of his thrusts, determined to let another batch of his seed flow into her heavy womb.

As his cock head slams into her sensitive cervix, her lower body lets out a strong wave that pleasingly shocks her. She arches her back, her stuffed belly and breasts bouncing widely. Her head feels heavy from the intoxicating ripples across her nervous system. Involuntarily she lets out a loud moan that seems to be the thing that does it for the troll.

In one final thrust, he pushes his cock as deep as possible against her cervix. Her abdomen pushes outward from the girthy mass. He groans and shudders as his cum gushes into her womb. He holds her in place as he drains his overgrown testicles inside her. So much cum flows out that it starts to flow out from her stretched-out opening.

Rose's eyes roll back, and she opens her mouth wide, moaning as his warm seed flows and coats the inside of her uterus. She pants heavily as she groggily looks down at her expanding abdomen. Wave after wave of cum pushes her jiggling belly out. From the babies to the cum sitting in her stomach and womb, her belly has grown prominently. She now looks to be overdue with a heavy baby.

The troll, satisfied with Rose, lets go of her waist, causing her to drop harshly on the dirt floor. He stretches out his chest and arms as he groans. He looks at the red-skinned woman with a satisfied look.

Rose falls on her side, hurting her right arm. She cries out, but it seems like the spell is still numbing the pain as it quickly fades. She sits upright on her rear and places her hands on the sides of her stuffed abdomen. While breathing heavily, she rubs and feels the firmness of her expanded belly. Her mind is still in a daze, and she finds it hard to focus. At this point, she can't tell if it's from the spell or pure exhaustion.

The thought of carrying a giant troll baby in her womb fills her with dread. Due to her blessing, the baby should start growing fast soon. The current size of her heavy belly is only what's yet to come.

The woman steps near her, chuckling. She crouches down and places a hand on Rose's firm skin. She caresses it as she looks into Rose's droopy eyes. "Master is going to love you, darling." She pats the top of her belly. "Why don't you join me and Jokan and meet him?" She nods her head menacingly.

Rose, too tired and scared to say anything, just stares at her worriedly. It seems bleak, but she hopes that given some time to recover, the babies in her womb will give her the added strength to escape. Getting too heavy even to fight is a worry that might come with that plan, though.

The woman stands up and walks toward Jokan, who is busy putting on his loincloth. "Come, Yokan. Let's take her to meet our Master." She gestures towards Rose. "You pick her up and take her with us. Forget about this place. It's done for."

Jokan growls as he nods. He stomps his way over to Rose and grabs her with both hands. He throws her over his shoulder, her breasts and belly press into his arm and chest as he carries her.

Rose, too tired to fight back, just yelps as he lifts her against his shoulder. She dangles helplessly, gripping his back and shoulder to allow her some leverage to keep her belly and chest from getting squished.

Jokan turns to face the woman, expecting another command. She just smiles at him and gestures for him to follow. "Alright, Jokan, let us proceed." She points at the two goblins who are watching from a distance. "You two! Take her equipment with us!" She chuckles as she stares at Rose, trying to catch her breath. "It would be a shame to leave such powerful weapons behind."

The woman, Jokan, carrying Rose and the two goblins, head toward the front entrance of the village. The fire is now spread to much of the surrounding wooden structures from the initial impact, as they quickly grab some supplies from the barn-like buildings and make their way into a woodland closest to the mountain base.

Rose dizzily watches the encampment go further away. In the distance, beyond the clearings of tall grass and wildflowers, she can see the forest from where she came from. She feels a sense of relief wash over her as she imagines that Alice and the other girls must be a good way back toward Riverwood by now. She's determined to use her fertility magic somehow to escape and return to them. She swears under her breath that once she's recovered, they will regret putting a baby troll in her womb.