The Fertility Blessing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fourteen-inch erect member sticks out in front of him. The woman moves down to his enormous testicles and massages them, using more magic. He lets out a satisfied groan as she causes his balls to grow larger, making them even more engorged with his seed.

Rose's face is filled with disbelief as the monster's phallus grows even more prominent. The two goblin's laughter at the unfolding scene puts Rose out of her trance and reminds her of the danger she's in. *Now is the best chance I'll get. I have to take these two out with one attack.* She grips her hilt tightly as she points it at the two, stuck in the lustful spell they have created. Her body quivers in fear as she can only imagine what will happen if her attack isn't successful.

The woman and the troll are distracted as Rose prepares her attack. She looks up at the troll with a mischievous grin. "Can you do me a favor and fill that naughty girl up with your baby-making juices?" She chuckles as she continues to caress his scrotum.

He lets out a deep laugh as he looks down at her. "Of course, my lady. With your power, I'll make her become addicted to my cock." He slaps his burly chest as she lets out another laugh.

Rose shudders at his words, but it doesn't deter her determination to take them out at all costs. She scowls as she aims the tip of her sword at the troll's torso, ensuring her attack will also hit the woman's head. Then with all her might, she cries out. "Venus!" The pink-hued blade begins to glow brilliantly as pink particles emit and flow around the dazzling steel. The light flows to the tip of her blade, creating a sphere of bright pink energy. As Rose holds her weapon firmly, she steadies it as an immense blinding beam shoots out from the tip of the steel blade.

The woman and Jokan are preoccupied with her sensual, sensitive touches on his genitals as she empowers him with her fertility magic. However, as the light from Rose's blade grows bright, they turn to face her, wide-eyed and shocked as the beam flies toward them. Unable to move out of the way, Jokan raises his iron club to shield them from the large beam.

As the pink energy makes contact with the spiked weapon, it creates a luminous flash of light. The club ruptures with a loud crack, sending chunks of metal flying everywhere, even into the troll's thick green skin. Part of the beam hits the troll's chest, causing a great deal of scorching pain. The impact's force knocks him off his feet, causing the beast to fall harshly to the ground. He lets out a roar as his aching body starts to bleed from where the shrapnel punctured his skin.

Shocked by the sudden powerful attack, the robed woman creates a spherical blue ward around her. Her magical shield protects her from the initial impact, but the force causes her ward to shatter, sending her flying back. She lets out a yelp as she falls onto the dirt floor. She remains relatively unscathed, only being hurt by the physical impact on the ground, but still, creating the ward used most of her energy, leaving her on the ground panting heavily.

Rose decides that now is the only slim chance she'll ever have of escaping. She quickly sprints to her left, hoping that by the time they recover, she'll be well on her way out of the encampment. However, she finds she can't run very fast due to her already exhausted state and heavily expanded womb.

The two goblins quickly notice her making a run for it, and it's not long before they catch up to her. She grits her teeth as a goblin leaps at her from behind, digging its sharp nails into her shoulders. "Where do you think you're going, pretty lady?" It says in a hoarse voice as it grasps her tight, causing her to cry out in pain. The other goblin rams into her thighs, causing her to fall over and land on her ample rear. The force causes her to lose her grip on her sword, leaving her defenseless.

The same goblin who rammed into her grabs hold of the back of her cloak and pulls it from her body while the other pulls her body wooden bow forcefully over her head. Together the two tear off her cloak, exposing her curvy build. The white t-shit that hugs her milk-filled breasts tightly is covered in blood from the wounds she's received to her shoulders and back.

"Let us enjoy your beauty! We don't want to let you go." One of them says before they laugh and rip apart her shirt, exposing her heavy, veiny, engorged milk-filled breasts and her extensive stretched-out pregnant pale orb.

She screams in horror as one starts to fondle her fleshy mounds, squeezing her breasts tightly, causing milk to squirt out and run down her bare skin. The other attempts to remove her pants, causing her to kick frantically as she tries to free herself from their grasp.

"Calm down, lady. We're not going to hurt you. We just want a little fun." The goblin tells her as it continues putting pressure onto her fat tits.

She watches in terror as the other creature slips its green arm in between her legs and continues to force its fingers inside her. She screams out as the goblin flicks and rubs her clit harshly, forcing her to squirm.

The robed woman groggily gets back on her feet, groaning from the pain caused by the impact on the hard floor. She glares at Rose, but then she smiles wide when she realizes the two goblins have her pinned down. She calls out to them as she limps her way toward them. "Enough, you two! Hold her down and make sure she doesn't move. I have other plans for her." Her black robe and the back of her black hair are covered in dirt. She crouches down next to Rose and gives her a playful grin. "Wow, what a cute belly you have." She rests the palm on her hand on Rose's taunt belly and slowly caresses it, rubbing in circles while occasionally pressing into her skin, feeling its firmness.

Rose shudders and whimpers as the red-skinned woman touches her stretched-out skin playfully. Her hands are held behind her as a goblin holds her wrists and uses his weight to keep her upright.

The other goblin sits on Rose's ankles and holds onto her shins, applying pressure to keep her from squirming around. "What are you going to do with her, my lady?" He asks the woman with an eager face.

She chuckles. "You'll see it's a surprise." She flicks Rose's popped-out navel. "I can't believe you're already pregnant, you whore." She forcefully wraps her hand, which has long black fingernails, around Rose's neck, causing her to choke a bit. She glares at Rose as she brings her closer by pulling on her neck. "You stupid bitch! You could have killed my lovely Jokan and me with your reckless attack. How do you plan on making it up to us." Her angered face turns into a more mischievous one as she snickers. "Oh, but I already know how you'll pay." She gives the side of Rose's belly a light smack, causing it to jiggle a bit and causing Rose to let out a weak groan. "We're going to fill up your stuffed womb even more, you slut." She squeezes Rose's cheeks as she rests her forehead against hers. "I'm going to make you pop out a troll baby in a few days' time." She says softly to Rose as she licks her crimson lips. She laughs as she lets go of Rose and gestures her arms wide into the air. "With my fertility magic, anything is possible. You'll see."

She struts towards her staff on the ground, swaying her hips with newfound vigor. The tall green beast is panting heavily on the ground, groaning from the pain of Rose's attack. As soon as the woman picks up her long staff, she chants. Green and yellow particles flow around her wooden staff as they accumulate at the tip. Then in a flash of light, the particles rush toward the injured troll and begin to sink into his skin.

The troll's breathing returns to normal as his wounds begin to heal. Pieces of shrapnel pop out of his skin as his wounds begin closing as if he was never injured in the first place. The only mark that remains on his green skin is a circle of charred skin on his chest. The beast slams his fists into the ground and lets a deafening roar. He slowly sits up, turning to glare at Rose, who is filled with terror beyond what she thought was possible.

As the beast stands up, the woman speaks up. "Remember Jokan. Don't let your anger control you. I don't want you to hurt her." She smiles mischievously. "I want you to make her into your personal breeding slut." She chuckles only for a bit since she is now panting heavily. It seems like all the magic she's used has taken a toll on her.

Jokan pounds his chest as he lets out a resounding laugh. He grabs his still erect member, stroking it and swaying it back and forth. "Yes, my lady. With your magic, I'll make her belly big with my babies." He stomps his way toward Rose and the goblins holding her in place.

Her heart feels like it's going to burst out of her chest as the eight-foot-tall beast towers over her, grinning menacingly. His muscular green body looks unreal in contrast to the orange-hued landscape around them.

He licks his lips as he looks examines her bare heavy breasts. He shoos away the goblins holding her down. "Go away. She's all mine. If she tries to fight back, I'll just crush her head." He smacks his fists together in a threatening manner. His smile becomes even wider as he examines her baby bump. "Hmmm... I didn't notice you already had a baby in your belly. This is going to be fun!" He exclaims as he roars into laughter once again.

The two goblins do as they're told and back away from the two. Rose, too terrified to move, stays sitting on the dirt ground, staring in disbelief as the troll's massive cock dangles in front of her. *There's absolutely no way that's going to fit inside me. It's going to tear me in half!* Her mind runs through all the worst possible situations, but her eyes can't seem to stay off his wide, protruding, erect phallus.

"Take off the rest of your clothes and start servicing my cock if you don't want your head smashed in." He demands as he looks her up and down eagerly.

She does as she's told, not wanting to die here at the hands of a beast like him. She removes her boots and finishes pulling off her panties and leggings that the goblin had started to take off. She slowly stands up, shaking from what she's about to do. *Ok, Rose. You can do this. If I can survive having sex with this creature, I'll be impregnated with his offspring. Thanks to Venus's blessing, his child will certainly give me the strength to fight back.* Seeing no other way out, she hesitantly walks up to the creature, her arms close to ample chest out of fear and caution. She reaches out and gently touches his thick shaft with her trembling hand.

His body twitches as she wraps her palms around his shaft and slowly strokes it, running her soft hands along the veins that snake their way up and down his length.

Being this close to his manhood, the awful salty and rotten smell of his pre-cum covered tip hits her nose, and she tries hard not to gag. She holds her breath and convinces her body to ignore the disgusting odor.

Some of his slick fluids rub up against her fingertips, and as she continues to move her hands gently up and down his cock, it leaves his length covered in a glossy coating of his nasty pre-cum.

Her breathing starts to pick up as she feels his cock throb. She knows that she's only doing the bare minimum, and judging by the look on his face, he doesn't seem very enthusiastic about her half-assed handjob. Not wanting to disappoint and be scolded, she lightly presses her fingers into his warm glans. The other hand's strokes become longer and faster, causing his smelly foreskin to move back and forth between her fingers, trying to apply sensual pressure to his penis head.

At first, his body stiffens as she applies pressure to his member's head, but soon he relaxes, releasing a deep moan from his throat. His huge cock head pulsates as she applies pressure with her tender fingertips.

Her fingers move more rapidly as she massages his swollen head's sensitive spot. His cock begins to twitch and strain against her grip until, finally, he releases a loud groan. With one hand, he grabs onto the back of her brown hair while the other holds his cock still. "Hands aren't enough. If I feel any teeth, I'm going to crush your skull." As he threatens her, he applies pressure to the back of her head with his wide fingers, reminding her that it's not an empty threat. Then, he forcefully presses the tip of his cock against her pouty lips before ramming his length into her mouth, forcing her jaw and throat to forcefully accommodate the invading mass.

Rose's eyes bulge and swell with tears as she forces her jaw to open as wide as possible, as his hot and slimy member fills her mouth. The brute force of his hips and thrusting cock prevent her from catching a good breath. Her throat gets tighter as she struggles to inhale. His cock head rubs against the back of her tongue with each forceful thrust, causing her to gag.

With each passing second, the pressure increases as he relentlessly pounds her face. Rose is still standing as he does so. Her face and upper body are aligned in such a way that allows him to move his hips back and forth horizontally. She extends her hands out, gripping the base of his thick cock, to not lose her balance as he rams her face. Soon he rams more of himself into her, causing her already sore throat to extend, creating a visible bulge on her neck as he tries to fill out her throat completely.

Her esophagus expands to the point where she's starting to suffocate. The discoloration around her face turns pale and blue as she's close to passing out. Thankfully, she catches a break as he pulls out, letting her cough and spit as she tries to catch her breath. It's not long until he forces his girthy member down her throat again, causing Rose to let out a muffled cry as he limits her breathing once again.

Fear fills her as her teeth inevitably rub against the top of his veiny shaft, but he doesn't seem bothered by it at all, as it doesn't slow down any of his rough movements. Still, she tries to keep her jaw open wide enough to limit the times her teeth touch him, but forcing herself to accommodate his giant cock makes it feel like her lower jaw is about to tear off.

The robed woman watches closely with a smirk. She seems to be enjoying the show Jokan is putting on for her. Walking closer to the two, she surprises Rose by putting pressure on her taut tummy with her palm before proceeding to caress it slowly. She doesn't say anything, most likely cause she knows Rose can't respond in the process of getting face fucked. Instead, the woman slowly moves her hand up Rose's bare torso and stops at her neck. She wraps her hand around Rose's neck and feels the force of her skin being distended by Jokan's cock. She chuckles before reaching into her neckline and pulling out the pink crystal. "Don't worry, darling. I'll make this feel like heaven for you." She chants a few words Rose can't understand, then the familiar pink energy flows out of the glowing crystal and travels down the woman's arm and into her red hand wrapped around Rose's neck. Her hand begins to glow bright pink as she applies more pressure against her distended skin.

By now, Rose's mouth and throat are sore and pulsing in pain from the constant abuse Jokan's cock has been causing to her insides. But the moment the robed woman's palm presses into her aching throat, she feels a wave of numbing ness and relief wash over her, starting from her throat, flushing to her head, and then to the rest of her body. The thoughts and worries of her jaw and throat splitting apart leave her, and her head becomes void of thoughts. The only sensation that his cock causes her now as it slides furiously in and out of her esophagus is a tickling feeling that trickles throughout her upper body. As much as she hates to admit it, it almost feels somewhat... pleasurable.

Her mind slips back into reality for a moment as she wonders why she's feeling like this. Why does she not care anymore if the troll uses her like a fuck doll? Why does a part of her want him to stuff his thick cock inside and breed her? Perhaps the woman cast some sort of aphrodisiac spell on her. But either way, it's better than being in pain. She relaxes her tense muscles, only using her strength to hold onto the front part of Jokan so as not to lose her balance, allowing him to enter the deepest parts of her throat without resistance. She even goes so far as to service his girthy cock with her tongue, licking and trying to wrap it around his invasive member.

His slimy cock tastes salty and rotten, which was previously causing Rose major disgust and caused her to gag. But now, she doesn't seem bothered by his horrid taste. Instead, a part of her feels turned on by the fact he's dominating her. Her eyes roll back slightly as she lets out subtle muffled moans mixed in with the sloppy wet noises accompanying her oral service.

A deep rumbling resonates from Jokan's chest before rising up to his throat as he releases a satisfied groan. He laughs as he readjusts his grip on the back of her head, slightly putting more pressure on her as her newfound demeanor entices him even more. Her moist and warm mouth and throat squeeze around his thick cock. Her throat is being stretched around his green member, and the pressure it creates causes him to go wild. The drive in his hips picks ups as he soon finds himself thrusting uncontrollably.

Rose can't help but let out a mix of muffled yelps and groans as he increases his speed. Her throat feels likes it's going to burst, but the numbing sensation caused by the aphrodisiac sends ripples of pleasurable sensations throughout her body. She tries her best to keep her cool, but she can't help but make sweet noises that encourage the beast to pound her face even more.

Eventually, the beast feels the pressure of an orgasm building up as his twitching cock begins to feel tense. He holds on tightly to Rose's brown hair as he reacts to the feeling by pushing her deeper along his shaft, causing her to scream as his cock invades the deepest parts of her throat. As he feels the bubbling sensation reach its climax, he pushes her head and his cock, as far as it can go. Then, he releases his warm and slimy seed deep into her throat.

Rose lets out a cry when she feels the torrent of cum building up inside her throat. As the pressure builds up, the troll doesn't pull out as globs of cum keep pouring out of his member's head. The only way for Rose to relieve the building pressure in her throat is to force herself to swallow his thick, warm seed. As she swallows in one big gulp, it doesn't take long until her throat starts swelling with his seed again, causing her to force it down into her stomach.

After swallowing his cum four times, the troll finally pulls his slimy, cum-covered cock out, letting out a satisfied groan as he does so. The amount of seed that escaped his body is unbelievable, but from how his testicles still seem inflated, she fears that he still has more in store.

Rose falls onto her rear, coughing, and gagging as she does so. She coughs and spits out the cum that still coats her mouth and the back of her throat, but it's impossible to get it all out by simply trying to hack it all out. Her brown hair is messy, and the remaining little mascara she had on is smeared across her cheeks. She breathes heavily, her arms extended behind her, holding her up as she watches the troll approach her again. His erect member still protrudes at her menacingly. *Are you kidding? Does he still have more in him? I can't catch a break from this monster!* Her abdomen feels even more distended from the cum now resting her in stomach, any slight movements cause her belly to jiggle in place.

Jokan squats down next to her with great care. He puts his hand under her chin, caressing it and tilting it upwards as he looks down at her. "Don't deny it. I know you love my cock. Why else would you start making those sweet noises as I fucked your mouth." He chuckles.