The Fertility Clinic

Story Info
The other side of birth control.
1.4k words
3.71
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers

I am going back to Mukurweini after a two-year, eight-month hiatus. I am wondering, as the train chugs along on its hundred-year old tracks, whether this would be as successful as the last time. The railway had fallen into disuse for the previous twenty-odd years during the reign of the previous president who was more keen on promoting his people from a backward part of the country, than on developing new or even maintaining the existing infrastructure. Lately, however the Railways had embarked on a rehabilitation programme. Now the ride was much smoother and less noisy. The country after we left the capital was rather flat and featureless, but we were now going through very hilly Murang'a. This meant that the track had to go through numerous bends, making the journey much slower. I was not, however in any great hurry, as my meeting with the Archbishop was not until the next morning, so we could arrive even after dark without disrupting my schedule.

His Grace had called me about a week ago. "My officers tell me that the birth rate has dropped again all over my diocese. Not good at all."

I knew his concern was that the population of the region would be lower than neighboring areas, thus attracting fewer government dollars in the national budget. It also meant that they would be unable to support a candidate from among themselves into the county assembly. Therefore women must continue having babies at the normal rate. The previous time I had spent more than three years in Mukurweini 'treating' women who had reproductive issues; but this was merely a front. The real drive was to counter the very low birth rate owing to the young men taking to drink in an alarming way. They would start drinking in the morning hours, rendering them incapable of having a decent meal, or of taking on any kind of useful work from which to draw an income to take a care of their families. When they got home in the evenings empty-handed, marital frictions would render the marriage bed a frigid waste. In time the number of children born to couples dropped to an average of just over one child. In one year, just 1,290 children were born to an adult population of over 2500!

The result was that school admissions dropped so alarmingly that the leadership was seriously concerned. In some cases, schools were forced to merge as there were not enough children in either school.

In the time I spent in that region my clinic, far from treating actual diseases, was more of an insemination centre. My 'patients' were mostly young women of childbearing age who had not had a child for years running due to their husbands being insensate most of the time. Some even told me that when they insisted on the husbands doing their duty by their wives, the men took to sleeping on the sofa, and one even said her husband would duck under the bed to escape her pleas!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The woman walked into the clinic ready for action. The receptionist instructed her to walk into a triage booth. Here nurse took her vitals, making notes on the patient's record. Then she was brought to me. Although aware of the clinic's activities, she still seemed a little unsure. To my questioning she confessed that she was ready for a good round of treatment. And that for the last 6 months her husband had been unwilling or unable to give her any sex. She badly wanted have a baby, which is why she had come our clinic. I assured her that she would grow a baby in a womb in the next few months.

She was to lie down on the couch to allow me to examine her. I pulled the curtain to give her a show of privacy. Of course of the examination meant me giving her a good fucking and pouring sperm into her womb. As soon as I thought that she had finished undressing and laying herself on the on the couch naked and her legs spread apart, I pushed the curtain aside and walked inside. I commanded her to start rubbing her lips and if necessary to add a little bit of her saliva. Meanwhile, I was taking off my trousers and underwear.

I got into position between her legs. For the first few minutes I tried to ignore my very rampant cock. I parted her lips and made a show examining her minutely with my gloved hands. I inserted my fingers gently to find that she was already growing quite wet. Not wanting to take too much time with one patient, I took hold of my very erect and ready cock. I rubbed the head up and down her lips, wet with her saliva, and vaginal juices. I was all ready to penetrate her. Placing the cock right where it needed to be, I pushed in gently. After a few strokes she answered me with thrusts of her pelvis.

My hands were playing with her tits which was so small, not much more than bee stings. Nevertheless she had nice erect nipples atop them. I could feel her mounting enjoyment of the act, though for our purposes her climax was less important than mine. I fucked her pussy furiously. Her pelvic movements told me she enjoyed what I was doing to her.

"Doctor, give it to me give me your seed," she screamed.

My movements increased. In no time I was ready to release my very fertile sperm deep into her womb to begin its noble work. I felt the hot rush as my semen poured out. After I finished, I gave her a damp face towel, to wipe herself clean. As she did so I took another towel and wiped myself as she put on her clothes. Pulling my clothes back on I walked out of the cubicle telling her to do the same after she was finished. Then she was to report back to the receptionist where she would pay a bill of no more than 50 shillings, or just about half a dollar. That would be the price of her treatment.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

At the clinic, the normal seduction routine whose aim was to get the woman fucked was drastically shortened since the women were desperate for a baby. In a normal week I would have sex with several women, who were more than ready for it. Sometimes I used syringes to inseminate them with live sperm from donors just to make sure, in case my own sperm was insufficient.

Then one night an idea struck me. Why don't I invite the Archbishop who was very keen on the success of my clinic to help with the work? He had put in a few words about the clinic at functions he officiated. He knew word would spread from there. I set up a separate room where he saw patients. He would come dressed in casual clothes to minimize chances of being recognised. Soon enough I had four isolated rooms where patients could be seen by 'specialists'. These were church leaders in the area, known in some way to my sponsor the Archbishop. They were all, irrespective of denomination, very eager to fuck random women and give them 'holy' sperm. I was quite sure none of them would mention this work they did in obedience to the book of Genesis, but on the sly.

A year after my arrival and opening of the clinic, hospitals in the area began reporting a shortage of beds in the maternity wards, and of midwives.

So here I now was going back to that paradise at the invitation of His Grace, with the full cooperation of the religious community of all Mukurweini. The sun was just lowering over the low roofs of the market town of Karatina when the train pulled into the station. I planned to spend the night here and take public transport to the little town nestled among the hills and surrounding forest in the morning.

I woke up in the morning to strange sounds in a strange town, but the chirping of birds in the trees was familiar enough. As I took my shower, I reflected that I may not take as long as I did the previous visit as it seemed my services were required in another area with a similar problem. Though it was widespread, Githunguri (the other region) and Mukurweini seemed to be worse hit than the rest of the country.

Breakfast was served from 7am in the restaurant downstairs. I took my time, for the Archbishop was no early riser.

tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers