All Comments on 'The Festival Ch. 02'

by JohnnyStud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t like that she has a boyfriend. Ruined a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Her having a boyfriend doesn't ruin anything. If he'd gotten a girlfriend there'd have been no issue from the other commentor I'm sure. They both processed their feelings in a different way. Myself I'm really enjoying this series and I encourage you to continue!

JohnnyStudJohnnyStudalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you. Much appreciated! The story will certainly develop over time.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to your next chapter!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

It wouldn't be as bothersome if he had actually been sleeping with people, or a person, while his sister was. I'd prefer it if neither of them had sex partners before reuniting, but this way reads too much like a "nice-guy-cucked" story. Hell, he even gets sloppy seconds in this chapter, and he's basically fine with it! Oy.

Yes, anonymous. They processed it differently. He didn't screw anyone, Leah screwed a guy she met at a party, after hearing secondhand that Steve had been sleeping with people. Then she treated her brother like shit while continuing to screw that guy...and when she discovered Steve had been abstinent, she was very sorry and made it up to him by letting him use the other guy's ejaculate as lube, after emphasizing how very frequently she had sex with that guy. If you want to be pedantic about it, Mr anonymous. Romance and love all around!

PS to Johnny: just read the third entry in this tale, and your comment at the end. If it was silly (the only comment that could be described as "silly") for that Anon to find the sister's actions... unappealing, I guess I'm silly too. I won't say it "ruined" the story, as he/she did, but it did take the characters in a direction I didn't enjoy. And while I appreciated the fact that in chapter 3 Leah elected to not screw Marco before sleeping with Steve, it certainly sounds like she's going to continue having copious amounts of sex with him while occasionally also having "the best sex of her life" with Steve.

I could be wrong, but that was certainly the message given by the comment "..."I will never put you in that situation. I know I will probably have to meet Marco at some point. Maybe I will have a girlfriend one day and you will have to meet her. It is just something we will have to get used to."..."

And yes, that *will* "ruin the story" for me. Sue me. :-P

I should add, after all that negativity: you *do* write well. If you didn't, I wouldn't give enough of a damn to bother commenting! So I still don't like what Leah did, but I really do hope she and Steve end up realizing they only need each other after all. Doubt that's what you're shooting for, but it's what I'm hoping for anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading your comment on chapter 3 I just had to check what you meant by silly comment. I would guess it was the comment about the story being ruined. I have to agree with most of what anubelore stated why the story was ruined or would be ruined with her having or continuing to have a boyfriend. First, most people who read incest like when the relationship is only between the siblings. The sister ended up being a slut & sleeping with the first guy she met. Talked about how much sex she had with him & even after talking to her brother still when & slept with the bf! Then, came home to sloppy seconds with the brother! It wouldn’t matter if he had a girlfriend either like someone commented. If they truly love each other than they only want to be with each other! You are a good writer but if you want to write incest you should know what the majority of readers look for. Especially if it’s a long story make it about romance, the struggle to be together, hiding the relationship from others. Don’t turn one of them into a slut & than expect us to like the story. So some advice keep it between the siblings & only them!

JohnnyStudJohnnyStudover 2 years agoAuthor

As you are both asking, I have deleted the comment because it was rude and unnecessary. I write for my own pleasure and share these stories so that others can enjoy them. I am sorry if people didn't like that she had a boyfriend but as said above, this story isn't meant to be plain sailing. It is about the struggle to come to terms with everything. Life doesn't always turn out how you want it to but if you stick with it, you may be rewarded ;)

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 2 years ago

Bro, haters gonna hate. The fact she had a boyfriend made it realistic. Your writing is better than the story! And no matter how much you tweak it to please others that will always be the case. You're a great writer. A lot of writers struggle with dialogue and describing movement and action. It doesn't sound authentic most times. You have it naturally. Keep writing bro! You'll only get better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good. I'm waiting for Leah to tell her brother that she's in love with him and is going to let go of Marco.... So good....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series, well done!

VinhubbyVinhubbyover 1 year ago

I’m a big fan of wife sharing but recently I enjoyed incest specially yours are too hot . Thanks

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

I get tickled when others bitch about certain aspects of a fantasy as if it were real life. Great story, tell it your way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's really easy to come up with a hot idea and post it on the internet, but this is on another level. It's clear that you are passionate about writing in general.

The way you've absolutely nailed the dynamic between brother and sister - THAT'S what makes it hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnnyStud@JohnnyStud
I started writing as a way to improve my writing skills for university. The stories brought me massive pleasure so I thought I'd share them for anyone who is interested.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Festival Previous Part
The Festival Series Info