The Festival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How often do you have sex with him," I said quietly.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I just know how good you look when you have sex. I want to know how much I'm missing out on."

"It's so bad that you know that. You probably don't really want to know but we have sex quite a lot."

"I feel jealous," I admitted even more quietly, now looking down and refusing to meet her eyes.

She gently nudged my chin so that I was forced to look her in the eyes once again. We were close enough to feel the whispers on our breath.

I looked into her big beautiful eyes and kissed her. Our lips pressed together for one tentative moment before it was broken as quickly as it began.

"We have to be careful," she said. However, she closed her eyes and I kissed her again, more passionately. I felt her mouth open and our tongues collided in an amalgamation of love and months of pent up feelings.

I pulled her closer and drew her leg across my lap. I pulled her in tight and ran my hand across her torso. We passionately made out for a few minutes before we came apart.

Leah looked across my body and settled on my hard penis. She must have felt it through her leg. "You turn me on so much," she admitted.

I looked at her perfect body in the red dress. "I know the feeling."

"I have a boyfriend," she groaned, pulling herself away from me.

"I wish you didn't," I said, equally as frustrated.

Leah stood up and corrected her dress, which had ridden up her smooth legs when she had draped her leg across me. My cock twitched as I realised she was wearing stockings, not tights. She stretched and tried to shake off whatever she was feeling.

She turned back to me and just stared. I looked at the shape of her body and remembered what it looked like naked. She had the most perfect breasts and toned stomach with a belly button piercing. It was incredibly hot to know that the woman in front of me was the girl I had grown up with and loved since she was born.

I knew Leah could read my expression. She smiled and leant forward. The material of her dress dropped down and I was afforded a sneak peak of her cleavage before both of her hands were on my face and she was kissing me once again.

Leah didn't stop and I was pressed back into the sofa while she climbed astride me. My hands went around her and rested on her firm butt as I pulled her into my lap. Her hair was all around our faces as we kissed like lovers.

It didn't take long for her to gently dry hump into my lap. I pushed my hips up and felt her body rubbing against my length. A gentle groan came from her lips and tickled my ear in a brief break from the kissing.

"I love the feeling of it against me," she whispered.

Leah began to move her hips into me, guided by my hands. I felt the smooth skin of her upper thighs which weren't covered by the stockings. It was a privilege to have them back on her sweet body once again.

I moved them to her stockings and felt the sheer material across her legs, enjoying the motions of her pressing herself into me. I helped her dress ride up to her waist and I could see she was wearing some black panties.

The motion of her rubbing against me was raising my heart rate rapidly and I was sure that this alone could bring me to orgasm. I kept trying to see between her legs.

"Do you want to see me?" She giggled, following my eyeline to her panties.

I just nodded stupidly in a trance.

"I really shouldn't but..." Leah stood and pulled her dress off, revealing her slim body to me bit by bit. She stood before me in matching black laced underwear, giggling after seeing me gawking at her.

"I hope you approve," she said as she climbed back into my lap, stopping just short of letting us touch where we shouldn't.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful body. Her hair hung around her shoulders and her breasts were hugged by the laced material of her bra. Her toned stomach and narrow waist gave way to wider hips and her panty clad pussy. I admired her open legs, framed by the stockings and wished there was less distance from my rock hard cock.

I ran my hands across her body, feeling her searing hot smooth skin. I took her breasts into my hands and squeezed, massaging them while she sighed with satisfaction.

"You can only touch. You're still my brother," she cooed.

With that in mind, I buried my face in her chest, allowing her firm breasts to caress my face through the course material of her bra. I ran my hands up her back and in one quick motion, undid the clasp.

The garment came free and Leah tried to stop it coming away from her and revealing her nakedness.

"Hey, did I say you could do that?"

I looked up and was relieved to see her smiling as she tried in vain to cover herself. Her left nipple was poking out and it gave me a rush to see it once again.

I took her hands and gently pulled them away from her body, allowing the bra to slide off her arms and reveal her breasts to me in their entirety. She looked so beautiful.

Leah noticed my expression of pure incredulity at her sexy figure and rewarded me by kissing me with passion I hadn't felt since that fateful night.

I felt the pressure of her pussy gently grinding into my hardness and a groan of exasperation escaped her lips into my mouth.

"What am I doing?" She said quietly.

"Making your brother the luckiest man in the world," I grinned.

She giggled. "I can't fuck you again. It would be so so wrong."

"But I can't help but want it."

"What about Marco?"

"I won't tell him."

"I know you won't. But it also doesn't change the fact that we already... you know... today."

"You had sex?"

Leah looked genuinely ashamed of herself. I saw things from her perspective for the first time and felt the mix of pent up lust and guilt. She has a boyfriend now.

"Oh ok." I tried to push the thought of the mysterious Marco about to have sex with this incredible lingerie clad body out of my mind. "Well, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do," I conceded, secretly still wishing she wanted to continue, even if it did mean I was the second man to take her that day.

Leah bit her lip and sat back, allowing her weight to press down onto my erection, adding to the pressure. She looked gorgeous in just her panties and stockings.

"Why don't I just give you a hand job?" She asked. "I mean, I've already gone way too far but at least you can feel better this way."

"OK," I croaked. Leah nervously looked down at the large bulge in my pants and began to pull it out.

It was a relief to be free of my constrictive underwear but that was nothing to the feeling of my sister's fingers wrapping around my shaft.

She took me in two hands and looked me in the eyes with uncertainty as she started to stroke me up and down, feeling the skin loosen and tighten on my member.

"God I'm becoming such a slut," she groaned, despite quite clearly enjoying the feeling of me in her hands.

Before long Leah was staring at my cock intently and I could see the look of pure lust settling on her face. She was becoming more and more restless as she battled between stroking me and pushing her pussy forward.

Eventually she gave in and pressed my cock against the rough material of the lace in her panties. It felt so great to feel her grinding against me while I took her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh yes. It's so sensitive," she cried in a breathy moan. I didn't know if she meant her clit or nipple but I didn't stop to ask.

After just a few motions, Leah pulled her panties to the side and allowed us to touch for the first time in months. I easily slid through her soaking wet labia as her small hand teased me to the entrance to her hot body, before sliding it away.

I throbbed with pleasure as I felt myself glide through her folds from her rocking motion. It was great to feel my sister coating me with her excitement.

"Oh fuck," she whispered as the tip of my cock caught at her entrance.

She pulled back and stood quickly. I thought she had second thoughts and was trying to stop herself. However, one look at her face suggested otherwise. Once again I took in the beauty of her body and my cock twitched with excitement. She was taking in the scene in front of her and it felt incredible to have this effect on someone, even if she was my sister. She hooked her thumbs into her soiled panties and pulled them off. I was now looking at my sister, completely naked bar stockings.

Leah didn't waste any time and climbed straight back to her previous position. I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful naked pussy. Her hand took my wet cock and guided it back to her opening.

"Is this OK?" She asked in a breathy whisper. I felt my cock sliding into her slowly as the look of satisfaction at being entered by her brother was settling across her face.

I nodded and looked her in the eyes as I felt the heat of her body enveloping me and taking me deeper inside her. I glanced down and tried to see her pussy as it accepted more and more of my large cock. She pressed her weight down on me and I felt her cervix deep inside her when I bottomed out.

"I can't believe we're doing this again," she giggled, nudging my shirt up and off my body. I kicked my underwear off so that we were naked together, brother and sister now joined as one in the family living room.

Leah gasped as she started to move up and down on me, struggling to adjust to the object inside her. I felt her nipples grazing my chest as I took a handful of her arse and squeezed hard, assisting the motions of her hips as she fucked me.

Leah plunged her tongue into my mouth and we quietly moaned into each other, excited to finally be repeating the incredible night shared in our tent.

I was struck by the heat of her pussy and felt the moisture soaking me and lubricating the quickening pace of our fucking. Leah cried out with pleasure and I stole glances of her body whenever I could get a chance. I could tell she was really into the moment and knew she didn't need long to be able to orgasm. I was glad because I could already feel the tingle in the tip of my cock as it massaged the inside of her.

Hairs began to cling to the side of her face as the heat between us crept up and created a sheen of sweat up the centre of her body. It glimmered in the dim light and highlighted the features of her undulating adolescent body.

"I'm going to come," she whimpered.

"If you come I won't last," I conceded.

"You can come in me. It's OK."

She rode me with more enthusiasm to the point where we could hear the slick noises from where I entered her. Leah buried her face in my neck and began to come while I plunged in and out of her. I felt her entire body tensing as she trembled through an earth shattering orgasm, causing her pussy to contract rapidly.

"Fuck," she squeaked, trying not to scream and wake our parents.

I felt the twinge in my cock and knew I couldn't restrain it any longer. As the feeling grew in intensity, my cock tensed aggressively inside my sister as I started to ejaculate.

Pleasure shot through the rest of my cock and up through my body as I felt my sister accept the first spurt of cum inside her spasming pussy.

We jerkily fucked each other as the rise and fall of our orgasms wreaked through our bodies. I had handfuls of Leah's butt as I pressed deep into her and deposited thick ropes of my cum inside her slim torso.

"So good," Leah whimpered as I flooded her pussy with incestuous cum. I revelled in the most intense feelings of pleasure I had felt since the festival. It felt like this was my first orgasm in months and it showed by the amount of cum now spilling out from my sister's pussy.

Eventually, our orgasms subsided and we resumed more regular thrusts against each other. Leah was unbelievably still contracting hard on my cock as she tried in vain to regain any composure. I watched the rise and fall of her breasts as she struggled to catch her breath and bring the vaginal contractions under control.

"I can't stop coming," she whimpered before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Wow," I mumbled in post sex bliss while my cock throbbed, dribbling the last of my fluid into her.

"Ah, fuck," she sighed with pleasure as she gently rode the last twitching sensations from our coupling.

Leah looked me in the eyes and giggled again, clearly unbelieving that it had happened so quickly.

"Oh my god," she laughed, "I should not feel this good." She covered her smiles with her hands, guilty to be enjoying this so much.

I didn't know what to say. All I could think about was how wet her pussy had become from the mix of our cum. Every little giggle or movement caused us to slide together in what still felt pleasurable despite just coming.

Leah pulled her body up and allowed my cock to slide out of her. We both looked down at the mess of cum over both of us. She settled her pussy back down on me and we kissed again. It was less needy now we had orgasmed but the passion was still there. Now I had more time to think, the taboo of my cock pressing against my sister's pussy while we were covered in cum was delectable.

"I am such a slut," she said once again as she eventually pulled her feminine form away to sit beside me. I couldn't take my eyes off her post sex nakedness. She was slouched into the sofa which pressed her swollen pussy mound up, still covered in a layer of fluid. The rise and fall of her stomach was entrancing.

Realising I was still hard, I rolled off the sofa to my knees and lined up in front of her body, nudging her legs apart. She momentarily barred my access to her pussy with her hand but the resistance was futile. Her hand disappeared and I noticed a few flecks of white fluid splattered across her used pussy. I aimed my wet cock straight inside her, drawing a gasp from her lungs.

I leaned forward and kissed her as I felt my cock reach its maximum depth inside her body; somehow even deeper in this position. Her legs straightened from the sensitivity of being penetrated yet again.

I kissed her deeply and lovingly, absolutely encapsulated by the feeling of taking a beautiful girl for my own pleasure. I realised something.

"I love you," I whispered against her lips.

Leah smiled but before she responded, a door opened upstairs. After a momentary glance towards the ceiling in fear, we sprang into action and immediately started pulling our clothes on.

"What if they come down," Leah whispered, still in a state of undress.

"It's OK. They've just gone to the toilet."

"They didn't hear us did they?"

"No, surely not. We weren't loud." I was confident they hadn't but an element of doubt crept in nevertheless.

I looked at Leah as she pulled her dress back over her head. She had boycotted the bra and her nipples were poking through the tight material. She looked flustered and had a red flush across her chest. I couldn't believe I had just been lucky enough to have sex with her again.

"You better go first," she whispered as I was already dressed.

"Goodnight Mrs Claus."

"Just be glad it wasn't Santa that visited you tonight," she giggled, glancing at the clock which had just turned midnight.

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and disappeared from the room smiling.

***

If you have enjoyed this story, please leave a comment or even feel free to email me. It is my favourite part about sharing it with you.

I have another installment of this series which is nearly done, however I am working to address a couple of aspects I feel need a little more work. Keep an eye out for it in the future.

Much love, Johnny.

12