All Comments on 'The Festival Ch. 04'

by JohnnyStud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there going to be more of this series??

Would like to see a chapter about a foursome between these four. Maybe that’s why Leah opened the door on Naomi and Harry?! I want to see Naomi be the first girl to go down on Leah ever while the guys watch. Then Steve and Leah are compelled to have sex with the other two next to each other but slowly start giving in and eventually fuck in front of them. That would be soo hot and I hope that’s where the end of this chapter is leading. Also maybe Lizzy and Marco and involved too, idk…

Anyways great to see you post again. It’s been almost a year since the previous chapter. Please write the next one very soon and don’t let us wait long. I’m really looking forward to what’s next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some interesting threads in this chapter. I wonder if they will mean anything in future chapters. Uncle Frank knows. This new girl knows. And for some reason Leah purposely walks in on Naomi and Harry, in which Leah and Steve both admit it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nouveau à lire les 3 chapitres , j'ai réellement deux sœurs et votre histoire me donne envie de réaliser ceci en vrai, vos syntaxes sont parfaites, he me masturbe des heures durant imaginant ma soeur et moi...merci beaucoup, bientôt je posterai les récits tabous frere/Soeur hot vixen

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Another great story! I could easily see him developing a relationship with Lizzy, in addition to his relationship with his sister. She seemed to understand about his relationship with his sister. And Leah commented that she like the taste of her pussy on his dick.

At first I considered the possibility of you pairing the sibling couples up to cover for each other. But given the comment about Lizzy wanting to go to uni now that there wasn’t a boyfriend holding her there, I could see her getting to get her at uni. That leaves the question of Leah? But perhaps she could move in with her brother, and possibly Lizzy. I have the feeling that Leah and Lizzy might could also develop a relationship and share him. That would provide a bit of cover for him and Leah too…

At least till she turns up pregnant. Come to think of it, she has never mentioned taking any birth control.? Perhaps she got drunk at the party and had an “anonymous” hook up at the party after breaking up with Marco, and got knocked up? And feeling ashamed, wants to move out of town, only to have her brother offer to have her move in with him to help look out for her and take care of her…. And it just so happens that Lizzy from their hometown also wants to move there so she can go to uni, and it works out that all three can share a flat (and a bed).

I could see Lizzy getting pregnant not long afterwards, finding Leah so sexy pregnant, and also wanting his baby. And him being the lucky, quite satisfied man, having two beautiful “wives”…. Perhaps Leah stays on with them, as everyone finished uni and life goes on as a happy trouple, with both Lizzy and Leah having more babies. Of course, mom and dad eventually figure things out when Leah’s 2nd and 3rd babies look suspiciously similar to her first baby, and there is still no man in her life, other than her brother. But they eventually a dot t(e situation, as they love their kids, and grandkids. And just maybe, as a bit of a twist, their mom reveals that her and her brother once s(aired a similar intimacy, briefly, before she met their father; explaining her willingness to accept her children’s relationship.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Another reader mentioned them walking in on the other couple… I could easily see this being a lead in to Leah enjoying watching her man fuck Lizzy, especially given that she liked the taste of her pussy on his dick. As well as him liking watching Leah and Lizzy together. But I don’t think Leah is she type to want to swap partners, etc. She seems to like a relationship, and both siblings seemed to struggle with cheating. However, I could see Leah opening their relay to include Lizzy.

As for Uncle Frank, I still think that is best left as only a segway to their mom eventually admitting that she is so accepting of their unique relationship because she and Uncle Frank shared a brief intimacy before she met their dad. Frank has already shown that he knows how to keep a secret.

GraecaGraecaover 1 year ago

Fantastique, l'avis de Collin4xxx est incroyable aussi mais je pense que Leah devrait mériterJarry, Marco et son frère lui donnant une baise d'enfer , certes à les reunir tous les quatre, puis littéralement l'entourer la couvrirde grandes cordes de sperme tandisse Naoli aura filme ceci pour protester avoir son tour de baise d'enfer...Leah filmerait à son tour son amie se faire presque noyer de sperme...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs more chapters. Please don't leave us hanging there's too much that can be written about their story

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Another great one. Your dialogue and description is so much better and it was already great to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idk I think it would be hot to have the sibs fuck other people in front of each other. Just please don’t turn this into another harem story where it’s for some reason ok for the guy to fuck other people but not the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needs to get back to the roots of what made Chapter 1 so great, which is the taboo of their actions. Specifically knowing it was wrong to be having sex but wanting to and doing so anyways. I think a way to do so would be the two of them trying to resist doing anything with each other in front of their friends but losing the fight to not give into their urges. Maybe a bunch of them are playing a game where everyone has to do more and more sexual acts. The two of them pretend they don’t want to do these things with each other and pretend to resist it. But eventually it goes to far and they give in and fuck in front of everyone lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would be great if you could actually do more than one update per year…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So they are going to return to the festival with Harry and Naomi next right? Hopefully they can all play some games together and some revelations are made

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Is Leah trying to tell us something?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hottest bro sis story ever🫡🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnnyStud@JohnnyStud
I started writing as a way to improve my writing skills for university. The stories brought me massive pleasure so I thought I'd share them for anyone who is interested.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories