The Festival Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on me again. I want you all over me," she groaned after her orgasm had reached its peak and was beginning to relax again.

I withdrew from her and grabbed my cock. It was absolutely drenched as I drew myself to orgasm. Leah looked on with excited eyes.

My cum launched across Leah's body, reaching her chest and breasts before heavier spurts landed across her toned stomach and pussy.

"Ah fuck. Cover me again," she said excitedly.

My vision went blurry as untold amounts of pleasure racked through my body. The person I was coming on looked so incredibly beautiful that my orgasm seemed to last forever. It was one of the most perfect moments I had ever experienced.

When I came to, I revelled in Leah's post sex expression. Her beautiful body was covered in white splatters.

"I have your cum inside me, on my body and on my face. I am well and truly yours," she smiled.

I smiled back and kissed her with what I hoped was as much love as I was feeling. My dripping cock came to rest on Leah's even wetter pussy. Even after coming twice, I still felt turned on by her body.

We kissed for a few more minutes and basked in the afterglow of our shared orgasms. Leah giggled.

"I am glad no one walked in on us. Imagine if someone caught us like this. Leah glanced down at the cum across her body.

"We should really clean up," I said, resigned to the fact I couldn't lie with her like this forever.

As we stood from the bed I noticed the red marks on Leah's butt along with some new marks on her shoulders. I had held her so tightly I had marked her. Before she had the chance to put clothes back on, I hugged her tightly from behind and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too," she smiled, turning to kiss me once more.

Leah bent down to pick up her panties and once again, used them to wipe cum and sweat from her face and body. They were drenched by the time she had wiped her pussy. She surprised me by putting them back on.

"I like feeling our naughtiness on me," she said a little sheepishly.

I just grinned, unbelievably happy about what had happened between us. Despite being brother and sister, it felt like we had committed to each other tonight and what happened after had sealed it in cum.

On our way back downstairs, we heard some groaning coming from Naomi's room.

"I think I know what has happened here," Leah smiled mischievously.

"Do you think it's Harry?"

"Only one way to find out."

"No Leah!" I began before Leah pushed the door open.

We saw the incredible naked body of Naomi on all fours while Harry rammed his cock into her from behind. Like Leah had been, she was covered in sweat and taking a real pounding. They both looked up with shock.

"Oh god. So sorry, I didn't realise anyone was in here," Leah feigned before pulling the door closed.

"Fucking hell. I can't believe you just did that."

Leah giggled. "I'm glad I did though. They looked hot together."

I had to admit that I liked what I had just seen. The night had been a repeat of the festival except we had traded tents for bedrooms.

Sorry this took such a long time to write; I have a very busy life! I hope you feel it was worth the wait. If you are enjoying this series, please write a comment or contact me personally as it does motivate me to finish each chapter. If you do contact me personally, please leave your email so that I can reply. I had some lovely messages which I was unable to reply to but thank you to whoever you are.