All Comments on 'The Festival Ch. 05'

by JohnnyStud

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow that was really hot! Please update again very soon, I love these two!! Hopefully a threesome with Sophie is up next. I would love to see slut Leah with another girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And the story goes straight in the bin. My headcanon is going to be that you never got a wild hair up your arse while high on dodgy crack, and this atrocious abortion of an entry never happened. The story ended with the previous chapter. Fucking hell. They get over the fact she fucked and dated a bloke who wasn't Steve, while Steve was a fuckin choirboy, then instead of Steve getting a consolation threesome with a hot friend of Leah's, Leah gets yet another new cock to play with. Bullocks. Get bent, mate. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm glad we're getting the Steve and Leah fucking other people, without them knowing the two are siblings haha. How much more is planned for this series? I think it has the potential to be long running if you can update more frequently

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to the idiot who commented earlier. Some guys on this website who are obsessed with every story being a harem. They have this toxic headspace which is evident by the way he commented towards you. They expect that the main character is worshipped by a bunch of girls who only every want him. That the character is allowed to fuck whoever he wants but the story is absolutely over for them the second the girl even thinks about another guy. Fine this is a website of fictional stories but they won't all be to your expectations and the anon's comment was inexcusable. Authors on here can write whatever story they want, and I think this series has been great so far. That anon is the one who should get bent.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Man, you had such a sweet and wholesome story going here, keeping the siblings monogamous, then you ruined it by making the brother into a cuckold and letting his sister sleep with his friend, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to drop it, it just leaves a bad taste and I've been following this story since the first chapter so this is kind of painful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dude why? :(

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah this is an unfortunate update but this is going to be the last time read anything from you if you're just going to flip the narrative on it's head like this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Whyyyyy? Just why? This is like the 6th story I've read where things are romantic and sugary sweet between the couple then suddenly they decide ruin the romance by letting the girl sleep with other guys and be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Everyone is upset the girl sleeps with someone else but is totally fine with the guy doing it. Typical literotica anons who want to imagine every story is a harem and all girls want the MC.

I think the story was fine and will continue reading more should you make it. Clearly the story is still about the two siblings

camstevens33camstevens3312 months ago

Like many, I'm not particularly happy with this turn of events. The narrative of previous chapters don't support Steve's carefree attitude toward another guy boning his sister, otherwise what was the point of her dumping her boyfriend. I'm fine with them just having casual sex with each other without it becoming a romantic relationship, but that's not the story you've told until now. Like others, I'll likely ignore this chapter and accept chapter four as the end.

JohnnyStudJohnnyStud12 months agoAuthor

Hi all. Thanks for the feedback. I apologise this chapter isn't particularly what you wanted but this is how I always envisioned the story going, hence why there were always other characters complicating things like Marco and Lizzy whom both characters were intimate with on their own. This was always about two siblings wanting to love each other but also trying to find a common ground which allows them to do this without social implications. I anticipate quite a wild ending to this series in the following chapter which may follow a similar vein to this story. Don't worry guys of the harem, Steve will get his own fun... But so will Leah.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When do you think the next chapter will be posted?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope you write Leah with another girl too

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you are going to end it with one more chapter, I'm hoping what you are alluding to is a return to the festival with an all out orgy or sex games at least. Should be fun! Please tell us that the next chapter is coming soon

JohnnyStudJohnnyStud9 months agoAuthor

Hi all. I have about a third of the last installment done and am fairly happy with how it's going. I've been travelling and attending festivals myself this year but I finally have a bit of free time coming up! Thanks for the lovely feedback. Please remember to provide an email if you would like a response.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter I hope it’s soon

dodgeandjabdodgeandjab8 months ago

I'm definitely hoping the upcoming chapter will include the festival as well as some backstory on Lizzy's "understanding" and possibly some further insight from Uncle Frank.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yea that was just not good, ruined it for me, it was going well until the totally disingenuous out of character totally rediculous 3 some, out of nowhere just as they get back together after being apart, not yet being together, despite Steve's constant battle with jealous ferling previously, professins of live, best sex ever, still developing their relationship, wtf , total break in character and plot development... no interest in reading more now

Feel like I just wasted my time getting invested in the 2 and their developing characters and relationship and bam, you lost the thread ... hugely dissapointed

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please update soon I need closure with this story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We’re starting to close in on a year since the last published chapter. Will the finale be coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Wow a whole year since this chapter and hearing nothing from the author in +8 months. I get writing a story isn’t an easy task but cmon we’re all waiting you could at least give more updates and push to finish the last chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnnyStud@JohnnyStud
I started writing as a way to improve my writing skills for university. The stories brought me massive pleasure so I thought I'd share them for anyone who is interested.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Festival Series Info