All Comments on 'The Festival Ch. 07'

by BenjaminNothin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Need to be in mind control. This whole story is about conditioning someone to have no respect for him/her self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great as usual. Love the sph and cant wait for more of that! I like when people refer to it as his little willy, its like its too small to be a dick or cock lol. Chapter 3 when dani said 'You afraid of his little willy, Macy? Have some pity for the boy!' Was brilliant. Need to see more of macy with him.

YellowcutieYellowcutieover 1 year ago

Found this magnum opus yesterday, and already caught up with it overnight! It's an amazing smut, with an intriguing plot at that. 9.5/10!

Do you take suggestions? Since some people already managed to deepthroat Robbie's and Saul's dongs, I think they're capable of devouring Benji's whole petite genitals (penis and balls in mouth) aswell.

Benji getting his buttom licked wouldn't be bad too, I imagine the gurls like seeing the petite willy twitch in their faces. There's nothing more erotic than small genitals in "big" face and big ass. Kinda wish Benji's willy got more actions.

Keep up the good work! I'm eagerly waiting for the next installments.

BenjaminNothinBenjaminNothinover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, will definitely take some these into consideration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous