The Fetish Shoe Shop family Visit

Story Info
Steven and his slutty mum and dad visit the fetish shoe shop.
3k words
4.43
2.4k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,155 Followers

Steven looked foreword to Saturday nights. That was when his mum and dad Rose and Jack went to their club or spent the evening with friends. This gave Steven the chance to dress in his mum's sexy underwear and have an extended wank session.

Rose had been aware of Steven doing this as she realised her underwear and shoes had been moved.

As he sat downstairs with his dad waiting for his mum to come down he couldn't help but wonder what she would be wearing. He asked his dad, 'are you going to your club tonight?'

'No, we're spending the evening with our friends Fiona and Roger. You should meet Fiona, she is as sexy as fuck.'

Steven replied, 'what sexier than mum.'

'Well, not quite but pretty close.'

As Rose walked in the room both their eyes were on her. Her see through blouse showed her erect nipples and her very short skirt didn't hide her stocking tops. The bright red shoes which must have had a 6 inch heel emphasised her sluttiness. Her heavily made up eyes and deep red lipstick and lipgloss added to this.

Jack said, 'turn round and let me check your seams are straight.'

As she did so Steven's cock was hardening. They headed for the door and Rose turned to her son and said, 'I've left something on my bed for you. Don't bother to clean them afterwards, I'll take care of them when we get back.'

As soon as he heard the car drive away Steven went up to his mum and dad's bedroom. There on the middle if the bed was a pair of his mum's soiled panties. She had turned them inside out so a thick white cunt seepage stain was clearly visible.

Steven knew he had plenty of time so decided not to just cum into his mum's panties but to enjoy things more.

He opened her underwear drawer and took out a suspender belt and a pair of stockings. He undressed and put the suspender belt on and clipped the stockings to it. He admired himself with his hard erection in the mirror and then looked at his mum's shoes.

He found a 5 inch heel pair and as he moved away he caught site of a red pair with an open toe and picked them up. He put the original shoes on and paraded up and down his mum's bedroom. He picked up her soiled panties and held them to his nose and took in the wonderful aroma of his mum's cunt.

He saw some of her hairbands and put them round his balls and over his cock.

Looking at himself in the hinself in the mirror he started talking out loud, 'Look at you, you dirty fucking wanker, wearing your mum's underwear and smelling her cunt juices.'

He was rubbing himself and squeezing his balls. He picked up the red shoe and slipped his hard cock through the open toe and started fucking through it while still smelling his mum's panties.

He was getting close to cumming and he remembered his mum saying, 'don't bother to clean it I'll take care of that.'

Steven couldn't hold back any longer and spurted his cum through the open toe and left a big pool of cum in the shoe. He then put it in the middle of the bed where he found her panties.

He took the stockings and suspenders and shoes off and put her soiled panties on and went to bed.

When Rose and Jack arrived home after an amazing kinky evening with Fiona and Roger, Jack went into the kitchen to make the coffee and Rose went up to the bedroom and was surprised when she saw the shoe full of cum on the bed. She wasn't going to waste it even though she had two mouthfuls of cum from Roger and Jack earlier in the evening.

Rose lay on her back and held the shoe over her mouth and let her son's cum trickle out and into her mouth. She swirled it around her mouth and savoured the taste before licking any remains.

She put the shoe away and joined Jack downstairs for their late night coffee.

In the morning at breakfast Steven asked, 'how was last night?'

'Great, and I see that yours was too,' Rose replied.

'Fiona suggested that we visit The Fetish Shoe Shop and thinks you should come with us too. What do you think,' she asked.

'Great, definitely,' Steven replied.

Rose contacted the owner Mrs Wyles and explained that they are a married couple who both like high heel shoes and sexy underwear and have a 19 year old son Steven who has been showing an interest in it too and asked if she felt it would help if they all visited her. She also told her that they had been recommended by Fiona and Roger and whether Robert would be available.

Mrs Wyles suggested that a half day appointment would be best and they arranged to visit the following Friday at 12.30. She also suggested that all three of them abstain from sex before then.

The three of them were excited about their visit and couldn't wait. They headed off in the car to the address they had been given. It was a pkain door on a high street in town. The sign on the door simply read TFSS.

Rose rang the door bell and it was opened by a young man. He held out his hand to shake theirs and said, 'hi, I'm Robert please come in Mrs Wyles is expecting you.'

They followed Robert into am office and their at a desk was Mrs Wyles she stood up to greet them and all three of them were stunned to see what she was wearing.

A black basque with cut outs for her huge tits and her pumped nipples. Suspender straps hung down from the basque and held up her fishnet stockings. Her black shoes with open toes and ankle straps had amazing 7 inch heels.

Her eyes had lots of of smokey grey eyeshadow and her lips were heavily coated in slitty red lipstick and lipgloss. She held a long cigarette between her fingers.

She said, 'Welcome sluts, you've met Robert, my son and this is Nita, his wife, introducing a young lady to them. She has a serious foot fetish and loves nothing better than having her toes sucked while she sucks a cock. However, she's now realised that she gets turned on by sucking toes too. So now whenever we need an extra body to help us out Nita is happy to help us out. Robert is happy about it too.

Nita was wearing an almost see through blouse without a bra and breast milk was leaking out of her nipples.

Mrs Wyles said, 'Our client's sexual satisfaction is our absolute aim however, this is Nita's first day back after becoming a mummy so I'd like her to be included as well. You don't have to worry about Robert and I as I can assure you we will be satisfied too.'

Mrs Wyles told them, 'you will be filmed and streamed live to our hundreds of subscribers.'

Mrs Wyles towered over everyone with her very high heels and led them into the showroom. They were all mesmerised by the number of shoes on display. All of them very high heels.

Mrs Wyles said, 'I need you to all get undressed so I can see how aroused you get when putting the shoes and clothes on.'

Robert took Rose's clothes off and was delighted to see her erect nipples. Mrs Wyles undressed Steven whose hard cock stood out in front of him and Nita did the same to Jack and said, 'oh good I'm so pleased daddy has a large cock. His little girl loves big cocks.'

Rose was immediately drawn to the 7 inch heels and Robert asked, 'would you like to try them?'

'Yes, definitely,' she replied.

Robert picked up a pair of black seemed stockings too and Rose sat on a sofa. He saw that her nipples were still enlarged. He sat in front of her on a low stool and put her feet in his lap and gently easing her legs apart. He could see moisture glistening on her cunt slips.

He reached up and started taking her stockings off ready to put the new ones on. She slowly moved one of her legs so that her foot was against his hard cock. The outline she could easily see through his tight while trousers.

When both stockings were off he called across to Nita who was showing Jack some more shoes and said, 'darling, can you cone and clean Rose's toes please.'

Nita sat down where Robert had been and lifted one of Rose's feet and slowly licked in between them and sucked her toes. Rose couldn't believe the effect it was having on her. Robert realised and slowly slipped a finger inside her very wet cunt.

Rose opened her legs even more and needed more but Mrs Wyles said, 'No, Rose, we need to get you fully dressed and prepared and then you can cum as many times as you can manage. I can assure it will be worth waiting for my son's cock. And Nita is as good sucking clits and cunts as she is toes.'

With that Robert replaced Nita and put her stockings on and made sure the seams were straight before attaching them to the suspenders. Then he put her 7 inch high heels on and helped her to her feet.

Rose walked, or should I say tottered across to the mirror. She loved the feel of the high heels and glanced sideways to see the stocking seams. She felt extremely horny and realised her cunt lips were soaking wet.

Mrs Wyles called her over to her and made her sit in front of her while she put her make up on.

Rose parted her legs and Mrs Wyles moved closer so that her knee was against Rose's mound. She took the lip pencil and outlined Rose's lips. Then with the slutty red lipstick she thickly applied it to Rose's very kissable lips. She gave it a moment to dry and put a second coat on them.

She felt Rose pushing against her knee and realised that Rose was getting more aroused. She put lipgloss on and them she thickly applied a dark eyeshadow. Mrs Wyles sat back and looked at her and said, 'I really need to kiss and fuck you.'

Then picking up the lip pencil again she drew a circle round her nipple and thickly coated it with lipstick and lipgloss. Finally above her tits she wrote the word slut and on her stomach drew two arrows pointing down to her mound with the words 'fuck me.'

Rose thought that Mrs Wyles had finished but then she clamped a small vibrator onto each nipple. As she turned them on for a moment Rose loved the feel as her nipples became even more aroused. Suddenly Mrs Wyles turned them off and said, 'that's just a taste of what's to come. You'll soon be begging me to turn them off.'

Rose stood and looked at herself in the mirror. She knew she had never looked this slutty before. She knew she needed fucking but had to wait for Steven and Jack to get ready. Then as Mrs Wyles turned the vibrating nipple clamps on it almost pushed her over the edge.

Mrs Wyles found some 5 inch heels for Steven and picked up a corset with suspender straps and fishnet stockings.

She sat Steven down and called Nita over. She sat down on the stool in front of him and lifted a foot and started licking between his toes and sucking them. Steven loved the feel of Nita's tongue and lips on his toes and found his cock was twitching with arousal. Mrs Wyles said, 'I'd love to suck you off but we need to wait until everyone is ready.'

With that she put the corset round Steven and then pulled the fishnet stockings up and clipped them to the suspenders straps. She then helped him into his 5 inch high heels.

Finally two coats of lipstick and lipgloss. But what really surprised Steven was when Mrs Wyles coated the head of his erect cock with the same lipstick and lipgloss. Then she got some black latex rings and put one round his balls, another under his balls and over his cock and another one that made his cock stand straight out in front of him.

He was leaking precum and he stood in front of his mum and said, 'I really want to fuck you. Your cunt and your mouth while dad watches.'

'I want that too,' she replied.

Meanwhile Nita and Jack were having some fun on their own. She had already got Jack into a pair of 5 inch high heels and found another pair with an open toe and was now wanking him off by pushing his cock through the toe opening and saying., 'oh daddy you are naughty doing this to my favourite shoes. Are you going to leave all you messy cum in them?'

The look on Jack's face told you how much he was loving it as Nita pushed the shoe back and forwards over his cock.

We all stood and watched as he eventually cum in the inside of the shoes. She took them and put them on. The look on her face showed she liked the feel of his cum on the soles of her feet. Her nipples were dripping milk and seeping through her blouse.

Nita's husband Robert said, 'I know what she needs.'

He laid her down on a sofa and said to Steven, 'take her shoes and stockings off and lick and suck your dad's cum off her toes. Rose and Mrs Wyles suck the milk out of her nipples and Jack finger her cunt while I fuck her mouth.'

They all got in place. Steven loved licking his dad's cum from in between her toes and the soles of her feet.

Rise and Mrs Wyles sucked milk from her huge nipples. Robert ficked his wife's mouth while Jack easily got two fingers inside her cunt. Nita was moaning and groaning with pleasure and her first orgasm quickly merged into a second and then third one.

Mrs Wyles said, 'now we concentrate on our visitors.'

This really only involved Steven and Rose's pleasure as Jack had already been wanked off in Nita's shoe.

Mrs Wyles decided that Rose needed triple penetration. She got her large black strap on cock and strapped it round her waist. Robert lay on his back and Rose lowered herself down onto his large cock. She was so wet it went all the way in and she loved the feeling. Then Nita oiled the strap on and Rose's arsehole and Nita slowly eased the dildo in. It was tight and Rose groaned as it went all the way in but she soon got used to it.

Then it was Steven's turn to get in place as he moved towards his mum's mouth. But Mrs Wyles stopped him putting his cock in her mouth and said, 'Jack, I want you to wank your son off into your wife's mouth.

Rose ride up and down and fucked herself on Robert's cock as Mrs Wyles fucked her arsehole. Jack reached for his son's cock and eased it towards his wife's mouth. She clamped her lips tight round the lipstick coated head and loved it as her husband wanked their son's cock into her mouth.

Mrs Wyles said, 'you must not swallow.'

Her first climax was very nearly instant and a second and third followed very quickly as Mrs Wyles fucked her arse and Robert fucked her cunt. Within seconds she felt her son's cum hit the back of her throat after her husband wanked him off into her mouth. But just as good was when Robert's cum flooded her insides.

Mrs Wyles got a small glass and Rose opened her mouth and let her son's cum drain out into it. Then she got Rose to kneel up and held the glass under her cunt and watched as Robert's cum trickled out into the glass.

She looked at it and said, 'I've got plans for that.'

Steven realised that the only who hadn't cum was Mrs Wyles and asked her, 'is it your turn now?'

She replied, 'don't worry about me, my son and daughter in law have already taken care of my needs twice today.'

Mrs Wyles noticed that Jack couldn't take his eyes off Robert's large cock and said, 'you want to suck him don't you.'

'Yes, I do,' he replied.

'Well how about you three boys have some cock sucking and us three girls will have some cunt licking, but no swallowing,' she said.

With that Jack could wait to get his mouth round Robert's large cock. Jack was now hard again and Steven took his dad's cock into his mouth. This is the first time he had sucked his dad's cock but loved the feel of it between his lips. Jack started leaking precum and Steven willingly licked it off. Jack was loving the feeling of Robert's hard cock in his mouth.

Meanwhile Rose was running her tongue up and down Nita's extremely wet cunt. Mrs Wyles had turned Rose's vibrating nipples clamps on which had caused her cunt to be leaking cunt juices which Mrs Wyles happily licked up. Mrs Wyles was quite happy to play with herself and rub her clit.

The girls finished first and Mrs Wyles got the glass ready for the boys cum. Robert cum first into Jack's mouth and he let it drip out into the glass and while Steven finished his dad off Nita couldn't resist a hard cock and happily sucked Steven off. At the end both Steven and Nita emptied their cum into the glass which was getting very full.

Mrs Wyles said, 'it's time for a break.'

Part 2 to follow.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,155 Followers