The Fetish Shoe Shop family Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the family visit to the fetish shoe shop.
974 words
4.58
1k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

Part 2

They all had a glass of wine. Seeing everyone dressed as they were Steven was soon hard again and stood up and started parading up and down. He loved the feel of the stockings and the high heels. He stood in front of the mirror and admired himself.

Mrs Wyles asked, 'does it turn you looking at the slut you are?'

'Yes, very so,' he replied.

'Would you like me to wank you off while you admire your slutty self in the mirror, or would you like me to wank you off while you look at your slutty mum,' she asked.

'Both, let me look at myself but make me cum looking at my slutty mum fingering herself,' he replied.

He stood in front of his mum. Rose opened her legs and started finger fucking herself and said, 'Look at your slutty mum. I'm a real fucking cum slut. Cum on my face and dad will lick it off.'

Mrs Wyles started rubbing Steven's cock and squeezing his balls while he stared as his slutty mum pleasuring herself. It took quite a while for him to cum and he loved looking into his mum's eyes. Mrs Wyles sensed he was almost there and aimed his cock at his mum's face and made sure all his cum hit the target. Her mouth was open and her eyes closed. Her face was saturated as his dad leant down and licked it off his wife's face and then kissed with open mouths and swapped their son's cum into her mouth.

Mrs Wyles looked at Robert and said, 'I think she's ready.'

Robert went into another room and bought out a large suitcase. He opened it and took out a face mask and covered Rose's eyes with it. She immediately wondered what was going to happen. Then he guided her to a padded bench and made her lay down and held her arms out wide and strapped her wrists to it. Then he rolled in two gynaecological leg supports and strapped her ankles to them and then moved them wide apart.

Rose loved the feeling of hopelessness and could feel moisture on her cunt lips and then Mrs Wyles turned the vibrating nipple clamps on and Rose was in heaven.

Robert opened the suitcase and took out a fucking machine. He attached a double headed dildo and wheeled it into position. He sprayed some lubricant round her arsehole and Rose began to imagine what was going to happen.

Robert moved the machine even closer and Rose felt the dildos against her cunt and arse. Then her mask was removed and as she looked at the machine it started pushing back and forward. It was very quickly going all the way in. She loved the feeling of being fucked this way. Mrs Wyles handed Steven a large vibrator and said, 'hold this against your mum's clit.'

Steven did as he was told and loved the look on his mum's face. Then Robert positioned himself at her head and pushed his cock against her mouth. It automatically opened and his hard cock was soon hitting back of her throat.

She adored the fucking that her cunt and arse were getting. She thought that she wouldn't be able to cum again but her body soon gave in and one orgasm merged into a second and then a third. Then Robert spurted yet more cum into Rose's mouth.

Mrs Wyles turned the fucking machine off. Rose felt relieved. Robert untied Rose's arms and made her sit up. He held a glass under her mouth and Robert's cum ran out into it.

Mrs Wyles got all the glasses of cum and poured it all into a large plastic syringe. She got a pair of stockings and tied one tightly round Steven's balls and the other one round the base of his cock.

She said to Jack, 'get Steven hard again.'

Jack started rubbing his son's cock and then sucked it until it was hard.

Mrs Wyles said, 'hold it upright.'

She got the syringe and pushed the tip of it into Steven's peehole and slowly syringed all the cum into it and then said, 'fuck your mum and shoot all the cum deep into her cunt.'

Steven moved towards Rose, her legs still held wide apart by the straps and shoved his dripping cock deep into his mum's cunt and started fucking her. Although Rose lived being fucked she knew she wouldn't cum again but she loved the feeling of all the old cum trickling into her. Soon Steven cum and emptied all the syringed cum deep into his mum's cunt.

As he withdrew, Mrs Wyles put a glass under Rose's dripping cunt and again collected all the droppings. But this time she handed the glass to her and told her to empty it. Rose has always loved the taste of cum, whether it was hers or someone elses and she happily emptied the glass and swallowed it all.

Robert then said, 'Rose, I need a piss, open your mouth wide.'

Rose did as she was told. Steven and Jack looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Suddenly all three men were pissing on Rose. Some went in her open mouth and on her face and on her tits.

That really was the end. Rose showered, they picked up the shoes they had bought and were about to leave when Mrs Wyles said, 'weve had several hundred viewers and two new subscribers. The first one is a married woman called Amy who was been watching with her son Adam and the other is a big breasted woman called Mary who admits she has never masturbated so much in her entire life. Amy wants to come here as soon as possible and Mary would love to but is not confident enough.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers