The Filthy Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good news, your Highness. I shot a duck, and there is trout in the river, maybe we can catch some later. And I found a patch of yellow-root. Tonight, we shall feast! Duck with yellow-root, almost as my mother made it!"

They spend the rest of the evening talking about their lives. Maybe she is just being polite, but she seems genuinely interested in all kinds of details from Jonas' life. They also talk about how to break the chain, but have no good ideas.

That evening, Jonas repeats his offer of sleeping outside on the rocky ledge, but she takes his hand and leads him into the cave. As they approach the pile of rabbit skin making it out for a bed, she hugs him, and kiss him on the mouth. When he does not pull back, she grows bolder, and soon her tongue finds its way into his mouth. Naturally, he hugs her tightly, and one of his hands moves down her back until he holds her by the ass. Then she stops kissing him, and begins to remove his shirt.

"Are you sure you want to do this, your Highness?"

"Yes. And stop calling me that. Call me Belinda."

"But you are a Princess of the Blood, heir to the throne, and all that."

"Are you sure? I don't feel like a princess. I don't live like a princess, I live in a cave. I don't smell like a princess, I am filthy and I stink. And I am most certainly not dressed as a princess. Call me Belinda, please."

"Sure, your... Belinda," he says, and blushes as she pulls down his pants.

Soon he is as naked as she is, and they lie down on the rabbit skins. They kiss, and touch each other the most private places. Soon, Jonas' dick is hard as a rock, and Belinda is wet between her legs. She guides him to his back, and straddle him.

"Mom told me that when a woman does this for the first time, it is best if she is on top."

Then she guides his hard dick to her opening, and slowly let it penetrate her. He gasps in pleasure as he enters her warm and wet pussy, and soon she push herself all the way down, so he is deep inside her. She rides him, while he cups her breasts with his hands. He sees the grime under her breasts, the streaks forming where sweat runs down her dirty skin, the dirt in her face. Her smell intensifies and he loves it! His body shakes in orgasm as he shoots his seed into the princess. Then she leans forward, kiss him on the mouth, and while he is still inside her she looks deep into his eyes.

"This was just as good as my mum told me it would be!"

They lie down next to each other, and fall asleep in a sweaty embrace. When Jonas wakes up, he is once again spooning the princess, with his face pressed into her mat of tangled, unwashed hair and his right hand on her breast. He enjoys her warmth and the closeness of her body in the half hour or so it takes before she wakes up.

They walk outside the cave to piss. This time Belinda stands next to Jonas as he pisses over the edge, and he stands in front of her and looks as she squats by the edge and pisses. Then Jonas goes to the river, to wash and to fish. Without proper equipment, it takes him most of the day to catch a single large trout. During the long time alone by the river, he begins to regret having had sex with the princess. Hero or not, he is a farmboy, and farmboys are not fitting bed partners for princesses.

It is mid afternoon when he returns to the cave with his catch. Belinda is sitting in the sun, her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

She opens her eyes, "Fresh fish, nice!"

"Yes. You look happy today."

"Well, for the first time since I was abducted I feel hope again. I don't know how we are going to break the chain, but I seriously doubt that fate has led you here and will not provide a way to get me free. It may take a while, but I am in no hurry. You make sure that I am well fed. And I am sure my nights will be a lot more pleasant now that you are here!"

She winks to him, and he sits down next to her.

"Speaking of which," he stammers, "I apologize for last night. I should not have... It was not proper..."

She laughs, "Are you regretting what we did? For I don't, I needed it. And I hope we'll do it again soon."

"Are you sure? I mean it is not proper. I am the hero, I am supposed to save you, not make love to you."

"You are. You are saving me from going insane from loneliness."

She places her arm around him, and they sit next to each other for a long time.

"You know what is not proper? That I am naked and you are not. Take off your clothes, pack them away, and don't put them back on until we have broken the chain!"

He obeys, how could he not. She is after all his princess. Then he returns to his place next to her, and places his arm on her shoulder. She turns her head, and kisses him.

"If you really want to do it again, then maybe we should do it out here in the sun?"

She nods, and they lie down in the grass to kiss and touch. It feels less urgent than the night before, and soon Belinda lies on her back, with Jonas bent over her kissing her. Then he kisses her neck, and her breasts. She enjoys the feeling of him playing with her breasts, but when he begins kissing her belly and belly button, and moves down towards her pussy, she stops him.

"I wouldn't do that. I am not very clean down there."

He looks up at her, and smiles. "My dear Belinda, you are not very clean anywhere!"

He kisses her bush, and when he gently moves her legs apart she does not resist, but looks at him with anticipation. He places his mouth on her slit, and kiss it, first with his mouth closed, but then he opens it and lets his tongue run up her slit. He spreads her nether lips with his fingers. Her smell is overwhelming. She smells of sweat and piss and (strangely) of fish, but also strongly of woman and love. The skin inside her pussy is pink, and there is some white stuff in the many folds. He licks her, it does not taste good, but he can hear on the sounds she makes that it feels good. Soon the taste improves, and he sticks his tongue deeper in. A finger appears and touches a little button in the front part of her cooch.

"Lick me there."

He licks her there, sucks on it, but occasionally moves his tongue down to the now very wet hole, and licks the slimy liquid coming out of her. Suddenly she spasms, screams in ecstasy, and pisses a little in his mouth. He is surprised, knows that he should be disgusted, but he likes it.

"Wow! This was fantastic, even better than when Katla does it! Now it is your turn."

She coaches Jonas onto his back, and then takes the head of his dick into her mouth. The feeling of her wet lips on his dick makes him moan in pleasure. He reaches out for her leg, and pulls her towards his head. She understands what he wants, and without letting go of his dick she places her legs over his body, and lowers her pussy to his face. For a while they lick each other, and then ecstasy hits Jonas as a hammer. He shoots his seed into her mouth. She swallows it, and moments later she is hit by the same hammer, and once more she releases a bit of liquid into Jonas' mouth.

"Wow," he says. "That was incredible."

For a while they lay together. Then he gathers his courage and asks.

"Who is Katla?"

Belinda smiles. "My chambermaid. We sometimes lick each other. I think she enjoys it even more than me."

A little later, she looks into his eyes.

"Have you ever been with a woman before me?"

"Yes. I had a girlfriend briefly, we met in secret and twice we made love. And one time, later, hidden in the forest with one of my mother's friends."

"And with a man?"

"No. And you?"

"The same as you. Never with a man, but with two different women. Many times with Katla, and once with a countess that I better refrain from naming. I enjoyed it, in particular with Katla."

She bends over and kisses Jonas deeply, before continuing.

"But you are more fun than any of them!"

They lie together in the late afternoon sun, and eventually their conversation turns to how they might break the chain.

"Did any of the warlocks say anything, when they cast the spell. Taunted you, perhaps. In the old fairytales the warlocks often say something apparently innocent that foreshadows how the spell will be broken."

Belinda thinks a little. "When they had cast the spell, I tried to break it with my hands. When I failed, I cursed them, shouted at them. Something immature like 'I hate you, bastards'. Then one of them turned and said to me, 'Neither the strength of your hands nor the hatred in your mind will break that chain.'"

"Neither the strength of the hands, nor the hatred of the mind," Jonas said. "That could be a hint."

"If so, I have no idea what it means," Belinda said, but then she felt silent. Jonas was obviously thinking about something.

After a while, he smiled.

"I have an idea. Not the strength of the hands nor the hatred of the mind. But the strength of the lever and the cunning of the mind! I once saw the blacksmith break a chain with two iron rods. Do you know how a lever works?"

"You put the short end under the rock, and pull the long end. I may be a princess, but I have seen people work," she laughs.

"Yes, and the shorter the short end is, the better it works. And with two rods the short end can be very short indeed. I need to cut down two small trees!"

Jonas got his sword, and went into the forest. Soon he was back with two long poles, the stems of two slim trees. He ties a knot on the chain, forming a loop big enough that both poles fit into the loop at the same time. Then he asks Belinda to stand on the other end of one pole, so it cannot move, while he starts walking in a circle with the other. Soon the chain is twisted between the two poles, and as the chain tightens around the wood, a cracking sound is heard. Every time he makes a circle, the chain is slightly more twisted, and slightly tighter, and the cracking sound increases. Eventually, one of the wooden poles splinters. The chain is unharmed. Jonas angrily throws the poles over the edge of the rock ledge.

That night they make love again. And the following morning. And every night after that. The third morning together, Jonas finds the comb he normally uses for his own hair, and tries to untangle Belinda's. It is slow going, very slow, but with a few hours of effort every day he finally finishes the task, leaving her long hair greasy and dirty, but no longer a tangled mess.

During the days, they try to come up with ingenious ways to break the chain, to no avail. After a while, Belinda is beginning to lose hope.

"Maybe you should just give up, and return to my father for backup. I mean, you wouldn't want to stay here forever."

"I'll stay here if I have to. They told us that the prophecy was quite clear, I can only come here once. If I leave, I'll never come back. So I have to find a way to break the chain. If I cannot, then I'll stay." He smiles a wicket smile. "Maybe we can send for help. Once our firstborn has grown up, we'll send him to the King for help!"

She slaps him gently on the chin, laughing. "Silly boy. But I love you!"

"Actually," Jonas says, suddenly serious. "What do you know about this prophecy?"

"My father claims that three Fay came just after my birth, claiming that a horrible fate was awaiting me, and offering to try to prevent it. I always thought it was silly, I guess I should have listened more carefully. But some guy, you I guess, would be able to find me when no other could. And you will do something that makes me break the spell that binds me."

They look at each other.

"We are doing it all wrong," Belinda exclaims, "You are trying to break the chain. I should be the one doing it!"

So they spend the rest of the day and most of the following day repeating everything they had tried so far, but this time with Belinda doing the actual work. The chain remains unharmed, and Jonas' sword gains a few more notches.

The next day they make love in the grass after lunch. Jonas goes down on Belinda, it is the sexual act they both enjoy the most, and after she comes in his mouth they lie in the grass together.

"I hope you enjoyed it, we have to take a break from this. You should stay out here tonight, and I'll stay in the cave. You can cook for me, and place the food at the entrance of the cave, then I'll take it while you look away."

He sits up, and looks at her with surprise. "Why?"

"It's the women's secret."

"Oh, you'll be bleeding."

She looks slightly shocked that he mentions it, and nods.

He looks at her. "I once heard my mother say to my niece that the people in the capital are so rich that they can afford that the women don't work during their moon blood. But why is that? It almost seems like you are ashamed of it?"

"No. But a man may not be near a women who bleeds. He is not even supposed to talk about it or hear about it. Otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?"

But she remains silent. Only when he presses her will she say it.

"Otherwise he will lose the ability to get hard, and to make children."

Jonas looks chocked. "Is that what you believe in the capital? That is seriously weird. I was told by my father that if I want to sleep with a woman and not risk making her pregnant, then I should do it during that time. I have heard of guys thinking it is disgusting, but never heard that it should make him impotent. I'll run the risk, and stay with you."

Three times that evening she asks him if he is really willing to sleep next to her while she is having her "secret". When he has said yes three times, she leads him to their bed, places him on his back, and rides him until they both come. Then they fall asleep in each other's arms, as so many nights before.

Next morning, he reaches down between her legs and touches her twat. It is wetter than usual, and a bit sticky. When he pulls back his hand, there is blood on his fingers. She looks with unease as he slowly opens his mouth, and licks his bloody fingers. Then he gently turns her on her back, spread her legs, and slowly enters her. Her unease is replaced by arousal, and soon they both move rhythmically and urgently, until he comes inside her.

"Almost there, continue," she moans, and he does continue until, just as he feels his dick going softer, she shakes in her orgasm.

"That felt good. Wetter than usual," he grins.

"Indeed! But we are messy now."

"Let me clean you up."

He bends over her, and begins to lick a small smear of blood from her belly. Then he cleans her messy thighs, and finally the pussy. The taste of blood is strong in his mouth, but it does not matter, for it is mixed with the beloved taste of Belinda. Then they leave the cave, and piss over the edge of the ledge, before Jonas goes down to the river to wash himself, as he has done every day since he arrived. Somehow, being clean while she is so dirty just makes him enjoy her more.

--oOo--

Ten weeks have passed since Jonas found the princess. They have made love every single night, and often during the day as well. Once in a while, they still try to break the chain tying her to the cliff outside the cave, but their heart is no longer in it. They have both refused to say it out loud, for they are both too proud to give up, but gradually they are accepting their most likely fate: to spend the rest of their lives together in the cave.

It is evening, and they make love in the grass outside the cave, in the last light of the setting sun. Jonas lies on this back, and Belinda on top of him, in post-orgasmic bliss. She kisses him, and looks deeply into his eyes.

"Jonas, do you love me? I mean, truly love me, of all your heart?"

He smiles, and kisses her. "Yes, I do!"

"And will you marry me, and spend the rest of your life with me?

"Yes, I will!"

"Then let's..."

Belinda never completes her sentence, they are interrupted by a loud cracking noise, then the metal collar around her neck falls to the ground in three pieces. The chain that ties the collar to the metal ring in the cliff breaks into many parts, and the metal ring itself falls out of the rock wall. They sit up, surprised.

"It broke! The chain is broken!" Belinda exclaims.

"Yes. You asked me to marry you, and it broke! 'Neither the strength of hands, nor the hate of the mind shall break this chain.' Love did it!"

Belinda laughs, "Do you say I could have escaped months ago, just by asking you to marry me?"

"I doubt it. I think you had to mean it."

"And I did." She hugs him tightly, "I really do! What do we do now, leave?"

He nods. "Yes, but not by night. Tomorrow morning we leave this place for good."

Next morning, Jonas calls the horse. It has spent the last months roaming freely in the valley, but never far from the cave, and every day Jonas has talked to it and taken care of it. While Jonas saddles it, Belinda collects their few belongings and their food. When Jonas returns, she has laid out his clothes, his armor, and his sword.

"You want me to get dress up as a hero?" he jokes.

"Yes. We are not going to be well received if we ride naked into a village. If you are dressed in the King's armor, we can say who we are, and it will look believable."

So Jonas reluctantly put on his clothes, and soon they are riding out the valley, with Belinda sitting naked in front of Jonas dressed in chain mail. Rabbits scatter from their path as they approach the narrow gorge leading out from the hidden valley. As they pass out of the gorge and look back, the path is hidden. They do not see a small river coming out of a gorge, they see a waterfall where it falls over an edge far above them.

"No way back now," Jonas says as they ride on.

It is mid afternoon as their path comes out of the mountains and meets a larger road.

"That way to the capital," Jonas says.

"Let's stop here. We need a break, and we need to talk."

They get off the horse, and Jonas looks expectantly at Belinda.

"I asked you to marry me, and you said yes. If we turn left, we will ride to the capital, to meet my father. You will ask him for my hand, but I doubt that he will agree.

"Or we can turn right, and elope together. We will live in poverty, and it will be hard, in particular in my condition. But we will be together, forever, till death do us part as they say."

"You really think your father would say no?" Jonas asked. "In the fairy tales, the King is always grateful when the princess is saved, and offers the hero her hand."

She nods. "In fairy tales, the King does not have to deal with the nobility. In reality, his hand is bound by the Covenant."

"The Covenant?" Jonas asks, fully aware how ignorant he is.

"The Covenant that all Kings of Arnheim have had to sign for the nobility to recognize their kingship. It describes what power lies with the King and what power lies with the nobility, and what duties they have to each other. And in particular it states that the children of the King have to take wives or husbands from the noble families. I am not sure my father is willing to break this law."

"Maybe. But still, I swore an oath to try to find you and to save you, not to run away with you. And oath or no oath, returning you to the King is the right thing to do. I will ask for your hand. If he says no, then maybe we can elope, but first I'll do my duty."

"If we elope then, we are making it hard for ourselves. A second quest will be sent our to catch us," she laughs, but then she gets serious. "But you are making the correct choice. Had you chosen otherwise you would not have been the right person to marry the crown princess of Arnheim."

"Were you testing me? Would you have left me had I chosen to elope?"

"Yes, I was testing you. And no, I would not have left you. I would have eloped with you, and married you, and never told anybody who I once were. But you chose wisely. We will ride to my father, and hope for the best."