The Filthy Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun. But it felt a bit like I was cheating on you when I fucked her," Jonas said.

"Nope. I am royalty, and as soon as we get married you'll be royalty, too. Royalty has the right to take lovers. But let's make the same agreement as my parents. We'll always share our lovers. Surely, that cannot be cheating!"

"I am not sure that I want to share you with another man. And I certainly don't want to make love to him."

"Then let's stick to female lovers. I don't need a male lover if I have you, but I do need a female one. Let's make Katla our only lover, and if we ever get tired of her, we pick another woman. Please, Jonas?"

Jonas nods, wondering what kind of life he is signing up for.

At lunch they eat with the Queen, the King being busy elsewhere. At the end of the meal, the Queen looks at her daughter.

"I hope you will forgive a very personal question. Can you still sweat? Do you sweat when you have sex?"

"Er, yes, a lot. Why?"

"Well, you cannot bathe. But maybe we can get you a little cleaner. Ten years ago we had a visitor from Ultima Thule in the far north. In his country, they have cold winters, and they cope by building hot rooms where they sit sweating. They call it a sauna. He built one here, but it has hardly been used. Perhaps if you sweat heavily that will wash some of the dirt away. I'll have it prepared!"

That evening, Katla comes back to help them to bed.

"I see that his lordship is always naked when he is in your room, your Highness. I assume that is to make you feel more at ease. Would you like me to be naked, too?"

"I would not ask you that, Katla, but if you want to then it would be nice."

Katla strips naked while Jonas and Belinda watches.

"Do you want to be our lover, Katla? You'll still have your duties as a maid, but you can sleep in our bed whenever you want to."

"Yes, I would like that," Katla says with a smile.

"Then join us in bed."

They spend the evening together, licking each other, kissing and fucking. In the end, they fall asleep spooning, with Belinda in the middle.

The next day the sauna is ready. Belinda and Jonas sit down on a wooden bench in an absurdly hot room, and soon sweat is running down their bodies. Jonas begins rubbing her skin, removing some of the grime. Once they can no longer stand the heat, they run naked to Belinda's room and jump into the bed, for an hour of very sweaty sex.

"Do I smell better now?" Belinda asks.

"You smell differently. Less of dirt, more of sweat, and more of Belinda. Yes, I like it."

"Then we shall use the sauna every week!"

--oOo--

Two weeks later, the betrothal of Lord Jonas and Princess Belinda is announced, and the wedding is held already a month later, as the King expects that Belinda could announce her pregnancy at any time.

All the lords and ladies of the land are present at the wedding, and so are the richest of the merchants in the capital. Jonas is standing at the altar when the music begins to play, and the door opens. The King and his daughter walk up the aisle, the King in his formal robes; Belinda naked and glistering with sweat. She had decided that she would look best if she came directly from the sauna, and her parents had not been able to talk her out if it. Jonas looks at her with love as she joins him in front of the altar, and before long they have promised themselves to each other.

Then follows a reception, a formal dinner, and the dance. It is the first time Jonas sees Belinda walk naked along so many people while appearing to be completely at ease, and he can hardly wait to get her for himself during the wedding night.

--oOo--

Surprisingly, it takes almost three years before Belinda's belly begins growing. Soon Prince Addy is born, a year later Princess Laura and then Princess Betty. Katla gives birth to twins, a son and a daughter, a few months after Laura's birth. They are not in line to the throne, but as Royal Bastards they are destined to become noblemen as they come of age.

On Belinda's thirty-fifth year birthday, the King abdicates as is often done while the heir is still at his or her prime. Belinda does not become the first ruling queen, but certainly the first naked queen of Arnheim, and the country prospers under her wise rule.

THE END