The Filthy Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonas stands in silence, looking at the naked, smelly and dirty woman in front of him. He had stopped thinking of her as a princess, she is his girlfriend now. But he realize how naive that was. She might be his girlfriend, but she is also royalty. He may have tried to forget that, but she clearly has not.

They ride on in silence. When they approach a village, they camp for the night in the forest. It is hard to say if people would believe their story or not, and in any case it would not be wise for a naked woman to arrive at an inn full of drunk people.

As far as possible, they avoid other people as they travel. When they cannot, people show their disapproval clearly, but Jonas' chain mail and sword discourage any hostile action. It is just after noon on the eighth day that they arrive at the gates of the capital. People stare as they ride past, the hero in bright mail and the naked, filthy woman. And at the gate, the guard blocks their way.

"You cannot enter the city. We do not want whores and scum in our city. Leave now, or we arrest you, and do not come back until you are decent."

Jonas feels Belinda stiffen in front of him. She rises halfway out of the saddle, and speaks with an authority in her voice that he has never heard before.

"I am the princess Belinda, daughter of the King and heir to the Throne of Arnheim. I was abducted by evil warlocks, and freed by the Hero who sits behind me. We are riding to the Royal Palace and shall suffer no delay. Let us pass. And as to why I am naked: I think my father, the King, should be the first to hear that story."

The guard pales, and bows deeply. "My sincere apologies, Your Royal Highness. I did not recognize you. GUARDS! ATTENTION!"

At his shout, a handful of guards rush out of their barrack.

"ATTENTION!" he shouts again, and they line up in front of him.

"You, you, you and you continue to guard this gate, Eric is in command. The rest you are with me. We will escort the princess Belinda to the palace. I'll run in front with Hestor, the rest form a guard next to the horse and behind it. Keep the crowds away from the princess. Let's get moving, now!"

Clearly he tries to make up for his horrible mistake, and moments later they are riding into the city. Two guardsmen are jogging in front of the horse, one behind it, and one at each side. Jonas keeps the horse at a walking pace, he has no love for the city guard, but being cruel to them goes against his nature.

"Make way, make way," the leader of the guard shouts, and the crowds disperse in front of them. The sight of the naked woman on the horse draws occasional shouts of "whore" and "slut", but the sight of the guards discourage the worst abuse. Jonas can feel Belinda sitting stiffly, clearly she is scared.

"Soon we will be at the palace. Hold out, this nightmare ride is soon over."

"Hah! Now I am facing the commoners naked. I really do not care what they think about me. When we arrive I will be facing those I care about. My friends, my family. No, my nightmare is not ending."

They approach the gate of the royal palace.

"Make way, make way for the princess Belinda," the guard shouts as they approach.

The palace guards stare at Belinda, as if they do not believe their own eyes. Then they recognize her, and let her in. People come running to help them down from the horse and to take it to the stables.

"Your Highness! It is a miracle that you have returned! Let us take you to your quarters, so you can be bathed. And clothed!"

"No. I must see my parents, without delay."

"The King and Queen are in the throne room, for the weekly audience."

"Then to the throne room I go!"

"Like this?"

"Yes, like this. As I am now. And Jonas will accompany me."

The servants bow, clearly they are not going to argue with the princess, no matter how inappropriate they think her behavior is. Belinda walks briskly towards the main door, and Jonas almost has to run to keep up with her.

They enter the palace, and soon they are in front of the doors to the throne room. A servant stands in front of the door.

"Your Royal Highness? You are back, a miracle!" Then he looks a bit skeptically at her, "Will you enter the throne room like this?"

Belinda nods.

"And how do I announce your companion?"

"He is Jonas, son of Simon. He saved me."

The servant opens the large door, and slams his staff three times into the floor before announcing them.

"Her Royal Highness, the Crown Princess Belinda, and Jonas son of Simon, victorious Hero of the King's Quest, and Savior of the Princess!"

The dozens of people in the throne room make way for them as they walk up the center. Jonas can see that Belinda is scared, although she tries to hide it and to walk with dignity. In the other end of the throne room, the King and Queen stand up, and walk down the stairs of the dais. They walk rapidly towards them, and as they meet the King spreads out his arms and hugs his daughter. Then the Queen hugs her. The King looks at Jonas, not entirely without approval.

"I assume there is a reason you have not offered her your cloak, to cover her modesty."

"Yes, your Majesty," Jonas says, and bows deeply.

He turns to his daughter, "And I assume it is not by choice that you have not bathed recently. Welcome back! Clearly, you have a story to tell. The Audience is over!"

The last sentence was addressed at the crowd in the throne room. The King and Queen lead Belinda and Jonas to a side door, and into a smaller room. They sit in two smaller thrones in the middle of the room. Four chairs are facing the thrones, and the King directs them to the middle ones.

"I am so happy to see you, although a bit surprised to see you like this. Tell me what happened."

"I will, father, but first I must tell you something important. I have asked Jonas to marry me, and he has said yes."

"Marry you? Of all people, you should be aware of the Covenant. You cannot marry a commoner, hero or not."

"But father..."

The King raises his hand, "This is not the time to argue. This is a time to rejoice. First, tell me what happened, then later we can discuss your choice of partner."

Then Belinda tells her story, how she was abducted by the warlock and taken to the cave. How she was cursed in many ways, until the last (and worst) curse misfired and killed the warlocks. She describes how she survived for months, until one day she woke up with an armored hero in the cave. She tells how Jonas tried to cut the chain, and that in the evening she had asked him to stay with her, and to sleep in his clothes next to her. At these words the King looked anew at Jonas, and clearly did not approve.

Belinda continues to describe their time in the cave, but she leaves out important details. She never mentions that she asked Jonas to undress, and to remain as naked as her. And she certainly does not mention that she took him to her bed, and had sex with him already on the second night. But she does mention the ingenious ways Jonas had attempted to break the chain. This time the King looks at Jonas, and smiles with approval.

Then she tells how she proposed to Jonas, and that he accepted, and that the chain broke asunder in that moment.

"Fate, clearly," the King says. "It would be unwise to deny Fate. But nor would it be wise to break the Covenant."

"Clearly, father, you can see that we should marry. And don't you think the nobility can see it too? Anyway, I am cursed to be naked and stinky, surely that has reduced my value as a wife significantly."

"Maybe it has. Maybe in the eyes of the leading houses. But the lesser houses may see this as their chance to marry into the Royal family. Anyway, it is not about what is reasonable or what makes sense. The one thing the nobility fears above all other is that some day the king will cast away the Covenant and take all power himself. If I break the letter of the Covenant, no matter the cause, they will not allow it. Am I testing the waters? Will I chip away at the clauses of the Covenant until I am ready to cast it aside?

"If, on the other hand I go out of my way to keep the letter of the Covenant, even if I may break the spirit, then they will see it as my willingness to abide by it. And this may be the solution to our dilemma."

The king leans back with a smile on his face.

"It so happens that the day after your abduction I called all the nobility here, to announce the King's Quest. And I did mention that I would reward the one who saved you by making him Count of Wellton and the Northern Marches. The last Count of Wellton died twelve years ago, without an heir. Now it is not the richest or most prestigious county, but it will make you a Peer of the Nobility. Of course the whole point was that the noble houses should have a chance to marry into the Royal House, not that some newcomer should do it, but I still think the nobility will accept it. They will not be pleased, but they will have no formal cause to unite against me. So it will be!

"Now, I believe you two need to rest. I'll ask the servants to find a suitable room for you, Jonas."

"Actually," Belinda says, "I would prefer if he sleeps in my room."

"That would not be wise, Belinda. He may be a hero, and you may trust him. But if you let a man sleep in your room, he might be tempted beyond his ability to resist, and do things to you that would be inappropriate and that you would not like."

Belinda laughs, "My dear dad. I know exactly what a man and a woman may do together. I did not mention it, but we have had a lot of practice. It was great fun in a cave. Now I would like to try it in a soft bed, and if you try to keep him away from me you'll better put me in chains, otherwise I'll find him and spend the night with him, even if you put him in the deepest dungeon."

"BELINDA!"

The King's face is red with anger, and he looks like he could explode at any moment. Jonas shrinks in his chair, everybody knows that being near an angry king is dangerous, they tend to lop off heads, and clearly his head is the prime candidate. But then he hears a laughter. Not an evil laughter, a happy one, one coming from the heart. He realizes it is the Queen.

"My dear Thomas. She is not just your daughter, she clearly also takes from me. Do you remember what happened when we were engaged, and they tried to keep us apart?"

Before their very eyes, the King deflates and his anger departs. Then a knowing smile appears on his face.

"I am unlikely to ever forget those nights!"

He sits a while, and then he looks at his daughter.

"When Miza and I were getting married, she came here with her parents a month before the wedding. They put her in a chamber far from me, and posted a guard before my door, and one before hers, so I should not sneak into her chambers and damage her honor. Instead, three nights in a row she found her way into my chamber. Different ways each night, until they finally gave up on keeping us apart.

"So, Belinda Miza-daughter, take your beloved to your bed and do what lovers do. Just be discreet about it, we have not even announced your engagement. And be here, in this room, tomorrow an hour before noon!"

They are clearly being dismissed, so Jonas bows deeply before the King and Queen, then Belinda takes him to her room.

He has never seen a room like this. The central furniture is a very large soft bed, but there is also a richly carved desk, tapestries and beautiful paintings on the walls, and pinkish drapes before the windows. They have entered through a large door from the corridor, in the side of the room two more doors lead out, one into a bathroom, the other one leads to the maids' room.

But Jonas does not admire the room for long, Belinda is already lying on her back in the bed, with her legs deliciously spread, exposing her hairy pussy. Jonas quickly disrobes and joins her. Somehow, her strong smell seems indecent in this beautiful room, and it really arouses him. She is pleasantly surprised by the zeal with which he enters her, and soon they are both sweating and panting. When he finally feels her orgasmic contractions around his dick, he allows himself to come.

"It really is better in a soft bed," she says. Nothing more needs to be said, and they fall asleep together.

Next morning Jonas is woken up by Belinda riding him. They have just climaxed when there is a soft knocking on the door, and a woman enters from the maids' room.

"Your Highness, I was told that you were back. Oh, I am so happy, I have been so worried."

A young woman dressed in nice but simple clothes has entered the room. Jonas' half-flaccid dick flops out of Belinda's pussy as she unmounts him and rushes over to hug her maid.

"Katla! I missed you, too!"

Katla looks at the naked princess, "I heard you were cursed. I am so sorry. I would like to give you a warm bath, but I guess I cannot."

"No, you cannot my dear. You have gotten yourself a filthy mistress. But you can prepare a bath for my beloved, he at least is not cursed, and we both like to keep him clean."

Katla leaves.

"What would have happened if she had come in moments before? She would have seen us fuck. I think she did see us fuck!" Jonas sounds troubled.

"I am sure she did. That is nothing to be ashamed of, she is the maid! My chambermaid. She has seen my pussy before, didn't I tell you that she has even licked it?"

"But I..."

"But you have never had maids or servants. There are many things you will have to get used to if you marry me, that is just one of them."

Jonas does not know what to say, so he just hugs her, maybe more to comfort himself than her. They can both hear water being poured into the tub, clearly the bathroom also has a door to the maids' room. When the bath is ready, Katla comes back.

"Your Highness, do you want to wash His Lordship, or should I?"

"I can wash myself," Jonas injected, "and I am no lord."

"You can," Belinda said. "And you might not be a lord yet, but you will soon be. Lords do not wash themselves. Not that I really care about that, princesses certainly don't wash lords, and I would still do it if I could. Katla will wash you, and I will watch."

Jonas is still naked, so he quickly gets into the bath. Belinda sits on a stool, and Katla removes her shirt before kneeling next to the tub.

"It is just so I don't get wet clothes," she explains.

Jonas tries not to look too much at her now naked breasts. They are nice and pretty large. Almost as large as Belinda's, and significantly cleaner.

Katla puts soap on her hands, and begins rubbing his arms, chest and back. Then she washes his legs and feet, before her hands find their way to his ass and crotch.

"Jonas, stand up while she washes your willy. I want to watch."

So Jonas stands up and faces Belinda, while Katla washes his private parts very thoroughly. He cannot help it and gets an erection. He is, after all, being washed by a half-naked woman he hardly knows while his girlfriend is watching. Belinda is clearly turned on, and is fingering herself.

When Jonas is clean, he steps out of the tub, and Katla dries him off. He still has an erection when she is finished.

"It looks like he is ready for you, Your Highness," Katla says with a grin.

Belinda does not answer, she just takes Jonas' hand and pulls him to the bed. A push, and he is lying in the bed, moments later she is riding him. They soon climax. Only then does Jonas realize that Katla is still in the room, watching.

"Your Lordship, I believe it is time to get dressed. The King is waiting."

"And now you smell a bit of me, that is only appropriate," Belinda says, clearly enjoying his discomfort.

They meet the King and Queen in the small throne room.

"I hope you enjoyed the night," the King says, and grins when he sees Jonas blush.

"I have called the nobility hither, to announce your safe recovery, Belinda. Normally, I would present both you and Jonas, and then reward Jonas for saving you. But considering your unfortunate condition, I think it is better that only Jonas is present today. I have sent for the best wizards in the land, perhaps one of them can lift the curses, until then you should keep out of sight."

"A you ashamed of my condition, father?"

"Not really. But all the important noblemen and women will be there. Do you really want to stand naked in front of them."

"Want to? Most certainly not. But I think I have to. I cannot hide forever. And the best wizards of the land are not very impressive. Even if they were, I doubt they could help me, we both know that powerful curses can normally only be lifted by the one who made them. We can hope for a miracle, but I think it is likely that I will spend the rest of my life naked and smelly.

"I am sure rumors of the scandalous way I returned are already all over the capital. Hiding will just make them worse. I'll have to face the heat, we must be open about what happened. After all I am still the Crown Princess - at least I hope I am - and I have public duties. And one day, not too soon I hope, I'll have to sit the throne. If I have to do that naked, then people better get used to it!"

The King nods. "Yes, clothes or no clothes, you are still my daughter and my heir. Well, so be it."

The King looks almost as uncomfortable as Belinda. Then he gives his instructions, and enters the throne room. At the King's desire, Jonas quickly changes to the clothes and armor that he had been wearing when they arrived. Then a servant signals, and they hear the King present them as they enter the Throne Room.

"I welcome my daughter, the Crown Princess Belinda, and her savior Jonas son of Simon. You will see them as they were dressed when they arrived yesterday."

Belinda walks in, doing her best to appear proud and confident. Jonas follows right behind her. A murmur rises from the assembled noblemen.

"You may have heard that she arrived naked. And you see her stand naked before you. That is not out of choice. The warlocks who abducted her placed this curse on her, to remain naked and unwashed forever. However, her mind is as sharp as ever. She is still my beloved and only child, and she remains Crown Princess and heir to my throne, and I expect her to be treated with the respect due to the Crown Princess," the King says and looks sternly at the assembled noblemen.

"I have decided that Jonas who saved her life should be rewarded."

At these words Jonas descends from the dais and faces the throne. The King stands, and a servant brings him a sword. He walks down the stairs in front of the throne, and Jonas kneels. The King places his sword on his shoulder.

"You knelt as Jonas son of Simon. Rise now as Jonas, Count of Wellton and the Northern Marches!"

The next morning, Jonas wakes up with Belinda in his arms. The softness of the bed still amazes him. They lie together while Belinda slowly wakes, then as they get out of bed Katla enters the room.

"Does your Lordship desire a bath?"

"Yes, please."

When the bath is ready, Katla removes her shirt.

"Katla, if you want to you can get into the tub, like you used to do when washing me."

Katla smiles, then she strips naked, and gets into the tub with Jonas and begins washing him. Once more, Belinda is touching herself while watching, and Jonas gets very aroused. When they are finished, Katla dries both him and herself with the same towel.

"Do you want to fuck?" Belinda asks, "I would love to watch while you two fuck in my bed!"

Katla nods, and they rush to the bed. Katla lies back, while Jonas gets between her legs, and soon he is fucking her hard. When they both come, Belinda gently pushes him off Katla, and begins eating her out. Katla comes once again.

"I like this," Belinda says. "Your pussy tastes of Jonas. And of you."

They spend the next hour in bed together, taking turns watching the other two fuck. Eventually Katla leaves as she has other duties.