All Comments on 'The Final Seal'

by Galadreyil

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Was pretty good; I like the dragon/rider pairings. I'd like to see a sequel of some kind.

On a quick note, maybe break up some of the larger paragraphs if you can just to make the story more reader-friendly.

Anyways, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This was one of the best non-human novells I have read in years, please make a sequel, I beg you, this is an amazing story and you could really make it into something incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

More please, I don't appreciate writers who are great story tellers, who can't/won't finish a story. This is a work of art, but it needs a glorius follow up. Pleeeeeeeez!

GaladreyilGaladreyilover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow, thanks.

Thanks so much for the comments, it makes me feel so good that people enjoy my writing.

Rest assured I'm working on a second chapter. I'm having troubles where to go at a certain section and I feel that I keep creating things just to fill in the blanks which I guess is what is supposed to happen but the way I'm going at it just doesn't feel right. It'll come together though shortly though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Congrats

Even if you lose the draconic descriptions through the end, this was very well orchestrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaladreyil@Galadreyil
I went to college at WyoTech in Laramie, WY to study collision repair/refinishing and business management. I graduated both with an Associate's degree. I enjoy bmx, skateboarding, snowboarding, and most things outdoor in general. I am a bit of an artist pencil more often th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES