The Final Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
The story continues.
3.8k words
4.47
3.5k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see a very well dressed man standing in front of the lodge, and I get very nervous.

"Kaleb, I can't do this! He is going to be like every other doctor and try to get me to become an experiment. Kaleb, I can't be just another experiment." By this time it is too late though. The Doctor is opening the door to the car.

Reaching out his hand, Kaleb brings him into the car and I scoot across to one of the side seats so that the two of them can be on the back seat together. I should have stayed where I was though. Immediately, he reaches out his hand toward me and introduces himself.

"I am Dr. Robert Charles. From what Kaleb has told me, you must be Maria. I am pleased to meet you." Tentatively, I reach out my hand toward him. Before I know what he is doing, he has mine in a grasp like I haven't felt in years and I glance up into his eyes.

"That's right, I will not treat you with kids gloves. Kaleb has told me everything about your existence for the past few years, and that was the first thing they did wrong. They made you feel like a lab rat, didn't they?" I nod. "Not me. I will examine you, and I mean ALL of you, so that I know what I am starting with. If I think I can help you, then I will. Please know though, that I am going to be using organs from people that have perished due to natural causes when I get around to working with your organs, is that okay with you?" I look over at Kaleb and he nods. "Before you get nervous, each one of them donated their organs to me to further the cause of medicine. I just thought I had better make that clear before we went any further."

"Thank you for clearing that up, Sir." I have to admit that I am very scared about this, but I know that if I don't go through with this then I will let Kaleb down, and I can't disappoint him. For him, I will see his Doctor.

By now we have reached the plane and the three of us get out. Johnathan looks at Kaleb and then me.

"Why don't ya give us about an hour and a half and then we should be ready for supper. We will let you bring us what you see fit from your mom's restaurant. That was delicious food this morning." I am so glad that Kaleb seems to know just what I am thinking. Gratefully I look up at him and in that one look he sees the uncertainty in my face but also my thanks for taking over again.

Taking my arm Kaleb gently guides me up the steps to the plane. I know the doctor is behind us and it has me nervous. I am so off center that I miss a step and would have fallen if not for Kaleb. Without missing a step he gently picks me up and carries me into the plane. Looking down at me he carries me directly to the bedroom and lays me gently on the bed. Dr. Charles follows him in.

"Maria, do you want Kaleb to stay? It may be uncomfortable for you if he is here, but you may want him around for support." I look at Kaleb questioningly and he nods. Dr. Charles sees the exchange and nods. "Okay, first things first. I need you to take off your clothes so that I can see what I am working with."

Looking over at Kaleb I nervously reach to the bottom of my top, and then I stop. Looking at him, I can see that he understands that I am having a hard time doing this. "Dr. Charles, would it be okay if I helped Maria get ready for you? This has been kinda thrust on her very quickly and she may not have been able to process it yet. We'll come out when she is ready, okay?"

Looking over at me, Dr. Charles smiles sympathetically. "I understand. That will work."

"Kaleb?"

"I will be right here for you." Gathering me into his arms again he kisses me and I feel his fingers unbuttoning my shirt again. When he presses it off my shoulders I know that I have to be completely naked for Dr. Charles, but I am still embarrassed about the hideousness of my scars. Quickly Kaleb helps me to get out of the rest of my clothing and goes to find the doctor. I lay there with my eyes closed so that I don't see the first reaction of this doctor to my scars.

I hear the door open and both men come back into the room.

The examination that follows is more in depth than anything I have ever been through, both inside and out. I find that being probed in every orifice is not as arousing as I thought it would be - a little sarcasm there.

After the exam, Dr. Charles nods and quietly leaves the room. I look over at Kaleb and find that he is already getting a dress out of the closet for me to wear. I have no idea why I put that in there, unless I was hoping against hope that I would actually wear it to die in. I kind of wanted to look decent when I died.

"Maria, are you okay?" I look over at Kaleb and realize that he has been talking to me and I haven't heard anything that he has said. I feel numb, and I don't know why.

"Maria?" I shake my head to shake off the numbness. "Are you back with me?"

I take a deep breath and blink hard a couple of times. "Is it done? Is he done treating me like a curiosity? I think I am still a person, aren't I?" I turn my head away from Kaleb so he won't see the tears that start trailing down my cheeks, but he still does.

"Maria, please, I am so sorry! If I would have thought that he was going to make you feel like that I would never have put you through that." Helping me into the dress that he took out, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close into his hard body. I lean my head back against his chest and just relish in the feel of his strength. I feel him sigh and I know what he is thinking. "If you don't want to go any further, I understand."

I turn in his arms so I am facing him. "I will do whatever you tell me to do, as long as you will make me feel like I did this afternoon. I want you to make love to me again."

Wrapping my arms around his neck I press myself against him. I hear him groan and have to smile. "I want to feel you press your cock into me. Ohhhh, Kaleb! I need to feel you inside of me. Please tell me that you will make love to me again tonight?"

"My Sweet, I would love to make love to you right now, but we have to go and see what the good doctor has to say. I know that was hard for you to go through, but I appreciate that you did it for me." I lean forward and rest my head on his shoulder, only to feel him start kissing my neck. I sigh and I feel him fighting himself, so I reluctantly pull away from him. I walk over to the mirror and quickly fix my hair so that it covers the majority of my face. "You don't need to do that, My Sweet."

"I know, but please, let me for a little while." He nods his understanding. "Thank you, Kaleb. I just don't feel quite like myself right now, but I don't know why."

"Maria, I am so sorry that you had to go through that examination. I had no idea that he was going to do that much."

"Please, Kaleb, don't worry about it. I'll get over it. It was a lot like the examinations that I went through regularly at the lab. I guess I had actually forgotten about that for today, and when it was brought back to mind, it was almost more than I could take."

When we go out to the seating area we see that the doctor has written up a list of things that need to be taken care of. When I look it over I feel that I may as well just die, because there is no way that I could ever hope to have all of that completed. He had prioritized his list and I can see that it is more extensive than I thought it would be.

He must have seen the dismay on my face. "Maria, this is all inclusive. There are things that I listed that are way more important than other things, but this is just what I noticed." Kaleb and I both nod our heads. Without looking at Kaleb I know that he had told me that he would stay by my side for this, but after seeing this I know that he will find some reason to leave. Everyone leaves when they find out about how in depth this would have to be. I guess I will be leaving sooner than I expected. I may not make it to Yellowstone. "Why don't we get it set up to go to my lab and get started on some of the more major work that needs to be done. I can tell by your breathing that your lungs have been compromised. I will head out, but that is going to be one of the first things that we work on. Your lungs and your musculature are our first priorities." I just nod and Kaleb takes over to set everything up.

By the time the Doctor leaves I have decided that Kaleb and I will go on to Yellowstone, but I will vanish from him there. He shouldn't have to stay with me over some words that were spoken in a moment. By now he is probably wishing he was anywhere but here.

"Maria, should I send out for the food?" I nod. "Johnathan said he would get some from his mom's. What would you like?" I just kinda shrug because I am in a bit of a daze over what my future is looking like and I am not sure about it. "You just sit down and I'll take care of it." When he goes to the door he realizes that Johnathan has already gone, bringing Dr. Charles back to the lodge.

Closing the door to the plane he turns back toward me. "He has already left, so I am assuming that he will be back with food." Coming over to me he sits down next to me and pulls me close into his side. "Maria, I am so sorry that the exam was that hard on you. I had no idea."

I reach up and place my finger over his mouth, silencing him. He kisses my finger. With a groan he reaches over and embraces me. "Maria, I need you! I need to be inside of you." He stands up and I just lay down. Quickly he opens his jeans and pushes them out of the way. Without any foreplay he positions himself and presses into me quick and hard. "Oh, My Dear! You are so tight! I am not going to last." Suddenly he stops. "No! I am not going to take you like this. You need to get your pleasure as well." He pulls out, and I surprise him by reaching out and taking his cock in my hand, only to sit up and take the head of his cock into my mouth. "Maria! What are you doing?" I look up at him, but keep his cock in my mouth. With a groan he grabs my head and tries to pull out, but I suck hard and he groans again. "Are you sure?" Again I look up at him and smile with my eyes. Without anymore warning he groans again and my mouth is instantly filled with his cum. I try to swallow all of it, but there is so much that some leaks out. Quickly he pulls out as I continue to swallow what is in my mouth. "Maria, why?" I smile up at him and shrug. To be honest, I am not sure why I did that. I knew that he was close, but I didn't know what it would be like.

"I told you that I wanted to try everything." I smile up at him. "I want to lose my other virginity too." Kaleb turns toward me and stares at me.

"Are you sure?" I nod my head. "Honey, that will hurt more than losing your virginity." He closes his eyes for a moment and I can see that his cock is once again getting hard.

"Kaleb, I know that it is going to hurt, but since I still don't know what my future is, or if I even have one, I have always had a desire to be treated like a sex toy. Please, just fuck me like you have always wanted to. Don't worry about me, because obviously I can take it."

A knock at the plane's door brings us both back to the present. Quickly Kaleb straightens out his clothing and goes to open the door and let Johnathan bring the food in. I never imagined that he would bring enough for a whole crew of people. "Sorry about this, but you guys made an impression on my mom this morning, so she included tomorrow's breakfast as well, and tomorrow's lunch. I hope you don't mind."

Kaleb and I look at each other and smile. "Mind? Your mother is an amazing woman. Please tell her that this is appreciated more than she will ever know." Kaleb looks at me and smiles, then looks back at Johnathan. "I think your mother's cooking may actually get Maria to eat something too. Thank her again for us." I walk to the bedroom and come back with some of the money that I was surprised to find in a bank account that I had forgotten all about. When I hand it to Johnathan, his eyes about pop. I look at Kaleb so he can explain. "This should cover the food and also be enough for a tip. Please convey our gratitude to her."

"I will, and thank you. I know that if you ever come this way again, you will be very welcome at the restaurant, and I will be more than happy to drive you around. If you need me anymore tonight, I will be outside."

"Thank you, but I think we are in for the night and we are scheduled to take off later tonight. Johnathan, here is a tip for your help today. If you ever need a reference, please feel free to get in touch with me." Handing Jonathan a business card they shake hands and Johnathan leaves.

Kaleb and I put all the food on the counter, except for the breakfast food, which goes directly into the refrigerator.

Kaleb looks at me as I get my food onto a plate, and gently reaches out to take my plate from my hands. "Take off your clothes. Tonight you will wear no clothing as I won't either. That way I can take you any time and in any way that I wish."

Looking at him I see a look in his eyes that I never thought to see in anyone's eyes. I see desire. Keeping my eyes on his face, I quickly take off my dress. That was the only thing that I had been wearing since he had possessed me earlier. When I glance at Kaleb I see that he is taking off his clothing as well. His shirt is already off and I can't help but run my hands over his chest and abdomen. "Do it, Maria! Take off my clothes." I can feel that he is tensed up and I run my hands over his nipples ripping a groan out of him. He grabs my hands and puts them onto the waistband of his jeans. With a voice that is sterner than I have ever heard him use he commands me to take off his clothes. I kneel down in front of him and proceed to take his jeans down. When I see his cock I can see that he is fully aroused so I gently reach out and grasp it with my hands, bringing it to my mouth. "Maria!" I only get a moment with him in my mouth before he pulls away. "Get on your hands and knees. You want to learn about sex? I will gladly teach you." I quickly do as he tells me and I feel him press into me without any foreplay. "Oh, Maria! What is this you do to me? I can't keep my hands off of you!" As he rams his cock into me I fight the darkness that I have come to expect, and I try to fight it off. I put my head down and just try breathing deeper. Kaleb sees this and immediately starts to pull out.

"No! Keep going!"

"Maria, if this is to much for you we have to stop."

"No! I'm okay. Keep going, PLEASE!" As he rams back into me again I can feel that I need to fight this darkness. Suddenly I feel a stinging slap on my ass and I know that Kaleb is trying to keep me from blacking out. Harder and harder he rams his cock up into me and each time he does I feel a stinging slap on my butt. When he grabs my hips I can feel him cumming inside of me.

"Now that is something I never thought I would see on you. A nice red ass." Smoothing his hand over it I finally feel like I can't hold it off anymore and the last thing I know is the feel of his cock pulling out of me as I fall forward.

When I start to feel the material around me I wonder if it was all a dream. It is getting harder and harder to come up out of these blackouts, but I do like the fact that Kaleb is holding me again. "My Dear, I know I was rougher with you than I should have been, but I don't know what came over me. I am so sorry! Please come back to me."

"You can't treat her with kid gloves. Her body has to find out that life is hard and if she wants to survive, then she will have to do some of the work herself." Dr. Charles is here? What is he doing here?

I feel Kaleb's arms tighten around me as if to protect me. "You don't know what I did to her though! I was so rough and it was obviously more than she could take. Please help her."

"Right now there is nothing I can do. She needs to come out of it on her own."

I feel his arms tighten up as he gently rocks me. I try to open my eyes because I know that he is feeling incredibly guilty for doing what I asked him to do. He must have been concentrating on my face because immediately he sees my eyelids flutter a bit. "Maria? Please come back to me, PLEASE! My Dear, I promise that until you are stronger I will be more gentle with you. Please, My Dear, come back to me." Finally I am able to get my eyes open and focused on his face. I am surprised to see tears running down his cheeks. I try to tell him that I'm okay, but nothing comes out. "Don't worry, My Dear, that is the last time I am rough with you until you can handle it better. I should have stopped."

"Kaleb, you have to treat her as normally as possible. She is not made out glass that she will break at the smallest hardship." Dr. Charles' voice makes me look over at him.

Suddenly I feel Kaleb tense up. "Maybe if you would have been a little more considerate of what she has been through and what she is going through during your examination of her, she wouldn't have been out for so long." So long? How long have I been out? I look up a Kaleb with the question in my eyes. "My Dear, you were out for almost two hours. I was getting scared and I didn't know who to call. That's why Dr. Charles is here."

I sense Dr. Charles come over to us and without realizing it I cringe. "Don't worry, Maria, I just want to try something." Running his hands over my head and through my hair he must have found something because suddenly he stops. "I never would have guessed it." Looking me directly in the eyes he asks if I remember anyone saying anything about a head injury. I gingerly shake my head. "There is one explanation for your blackouts that I never thought of until just now. How long were you kept under right after that attack?" I shrug my shoulders a little bit because I really don't know. "The reason I ask is you had an extremely severe head trauma. There is a section of your skull that is missing." He shakes his head and looks a little stunned. "I never thought about that when I examined you this afternoon. That will number 1 on our list, then your lungs."

The only thing that registers in my mind is that I am going to have surgery on my head and that my hair is going to have to be shaved. "I will have to lose my hair then, right?" I feel Kaleb run his hands through my hair until he finds the soft spot.

"I think we can do it without having to shave you completely bald, but there will be a spot, yes. I will keep as much as possible." Is that compassion I hear in his voice? I must be easy to read, because suddenly he smiles. "Maria, I know that after today I am the last person that you wanted to see tonight. I was very harsh with you. I am not use to working with civilians and I guess that I let my military training take over. Please, let me help you.