The Final Trip Ch. 06

Story Info
Is this the end?
2.7k words
4.41
3.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe that I am actually getting to see everything that I had dreamed of seeing for so long. Bryce and Zion National parks were better than I could have ever dreamed of. I think that if this does not go the way we are hoping with Dr. Charles, I may go back to one of those to disappear in. It will be a hard call to make.

To our surprise, when we got off the plane near Yellowstone we found that a car was waiting for us. It seems that Johnathan decided to take the money that Kaleb gave him and go into business for himself and we are his first priority. We have rented him a room at the lodge for the time that we are expected to be staying so therefore he doesn't have to have that come out of his wages.

Kaleb and I have seen so much, and I now know approximately where I am going to go to vanish, if I have to. Yes, eating regular food on a schedule has given me more energy, but I know that it is still only a matter of time before everything comes crashing down around me. I shouldn't be thinking like this anymore, since I am scheduled for my first surgery in three days, but if this surgery goes like all the others then I am out of here and that will be it. I refuse to be experimented on again.

Sex with Kaleb is as mind blowing as I could have ever dreamed. There are times when we are in the car or relaxing on the plane that a look will come in his eyes and I know that he wants me to service him. At that point I will come to him, undo his pants and ask him what his pleasure is. He has never been rough with me since that night at the Grand Canyon. Today though there is a difference about him and I can't figure it out. I have made the overture toward him, but he actually said no. That was the first time.

Finally, sitting in the back of the car, going to see the hot springs, he looks over at me. "Maria." Just by the tone of his voice I know what is coming. He is going to tell me that he has to leave for a few days and he will never come back. I swallow the tears that spring into my eyes and move so that my hair covers the majority of my face again. "I was on the phone earlier and a friend of mine just made it back from Iraq. He is wondering if we could get together for a day or so before he leaves the area. He is here with his family and would like to meet the girl that I was always talking about when I was over there. I was wondering if you would be up to meeting them by Old Faithful? Then it would be a very public place and there is plenty to occupy everyone's mind if you got uncomfortable."

Why did he have to pick that area? The one place that we haven't seen yet? I force a cheery note into my voice as I agree that would be good place to meet.

I guess my time is up. I told myself that I would stay until he started to manufacture excuses to be away from me and then I was going to take off. Well, I won't be able to get to where I was thinking of going, but I will be able to disappear quite easily around here too. I am going to send Johnathan with Kaleb, and then take off on foot. I may not have the stamina to get to far today, but I'll be gone when he gets back. This is the best way because then he doesn't have to feel guilty about leaving me. I'll wear my dress and take my jacket and that will be it. I have everything set for him so that he won't have to work for quite a while unless he wants to.

The Hot Springs are amazing. Seeing water that is super heated coming up out of the ground to pour over the formations of millions of years is definitely awe inspiring. I wonder if that wouldn't be a better way to die? It would be quicker.

When we get back to the plane I go into the bedroom and put on the outfit that I know always arouses Kaleb. One last time. Walking out into the living room I see that he has lunch all set out for us.

Going over to him I reach out and undo his pants before he even knows what is happening. Dropping down in front of him I reach for him and take him into my mouth for a split second. Without taking my hand from him I get on my hands and knees and look back up at him. "Kaleb, I want you to fuck my ass. We have talked about it and you have prepared me for it. I want it now."

"Are you sure? Even though I have prepared you, it will still hurt."

"I know." I also know what time Kaleb set up to meet his friend and I know that he will think I am still out of it during that time. "I am ready."

Dropping down behind me he runs a hand from my neck all the way down to my hips which he grasps and pulls me back to him. "I don't have any lube."

"That's okay. I want to feel this. I know that you said you wouldn't be rough with me again, but I want it rough. I want you to fuck me in the ass, not make love to me."

Pressing into me normally, he stops for a minute. "Honey, I don't know if you could handle that."

"If I feel myself blacking out I'll let ya know. Now, I want you to be rough and give me the pain that will let me know that I am alive."

Pulling out of me he positions himself at my rear entrance. "If you want me to stop, I want you to say 'sunshine' and I will stop immediately. Is that understood?" I nod my head. "Okay, here goes." Pressing against my ass I can feel, once again, his size and it does scare me a bit, but the pain that is building up as he leans in feels fantastic. Before I know it I can hear myself moaning until with a hard shove he rips through and enters me. Pain rips through and I cry out, but I do not say the safe word, so he continues pressing further in. Suddenly he stops and I can feel that he is all the way in. "Get ready to get fucked, My Dear." Pulling almost all the way out he slams back in just as hard and he keeps up that hard driving passion until I feel him cumming inside of me. With the first feel of his cumming in me I feel my whole body tip over an edge and it feels like I am free-falling after getting electric shocked as a huge orgasm rips through me. For the first time I do not feel like I am going to black out, but I fall forward anyway in what looks like a black out. By now Kaleb doesn't freak out as much as he use to because he has gotten use to it and figures that I will always come out of it, although very weak and tired. I feel him snuggle up to me on the floor and kiss me before he reaches and takes one of the throw pillows down to where we are laying.

Sleepily he sighs and I have to listen close to hear what he is whispering. "I love you Maria. Please don't ever leave me. You are my life." Yeah, for how much longer though? I want to cry, but I stay relaxed in his arms one last time. After a few minutes I feel him get up and straighten his clothes. I can imagine him looking down at me and I have to fight the urge to crawl away, especially when he reaches down to gently pick me up and carry me to the bedroom. "I have to get going, My Dear, but I will call later and check on you. I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I love you." I stay like I am until I hear the outer door of the plane open and close, then I get up and change my clothes.

Organizing everything on the bed, I fold up all my clothing and place it in a duffel bag. I take the envelope that is still surprisingly full of money and leave that next to the duffel bag and I just write on the outside of it: To Kaleb. I take one of my scarves, but the rest I put in the duffel bag with my clothes, and then I look at the necklace that Kaleb had bought for me at the Grand Canyon and I decide to put it on. Maybe in years to come it can be an identification point if anyone does find my body. With that thought I go to the refrigerator and take one bottle of water and leave the plane.

I think about the letter that I left for him, and I hope that he will honor my requests and not come to look for me.

Dearest Kaleb.

I know that you think you love me, but I have to say that what you feel is probably a lot of survivor's guilt. I have done what I always said I would do. I have left, and I suggest you do the same.

These last few days have been more than I ever imagined they would be. I thank you for them. You have given me the experiences that I had always longed for but never thought I would have.

When I close my eyes I will always see the way that your long hair blows in the breezes out of the canyons and your eyes get all dark when you looked at me and made me feel like a complete woman.

Please forgive me. You won't have time to find me because when I find the place I am going to, I have a bottle of water and the bottle of pain killers that Dr. Charles gave me.

I love you, but I need to set you free.

Maria

I walk into the trees that are around the airfield and head toward the field that is so full of flowers right now. I figure I will pick some of those, go to a cave that I had spotted, take the full bottle of pills and lay down. I am hoping that Kaleb forgets about the cave, because he saw it too.

Unknown to me, as I am walking into the trees, Johnathan pulls up into the area and spots me leaving. Knowing that something is wrong he calls Kaleb right away. After talking for a brief minute he pulls the car up and gets out to follow me at a discreet distance. I never hear him. It is only a matter of minutes later that another car comes screaming in to park alongside the limo and two men jump out. Seeing that Johnathan scraped an arrow on the ground they tear off in that direction until they reach the woods. With a hand placed on his arm Kaleb stops and looks at his friend.

"You need to go quietly. If she is running, you don't want to scare her into going someplace that or doing something that will harm her. Remember our training. Quiet." With those words Kaleb goes into military mode and the training takes over as he runs soundlessly through the woods. Catching up to Johnathan is not a big deal, but I had figured out that he was following me and I ditched him. He had no idea what way I went when I left the field of flowers. Mainly because he was to close and I didn't have a chance to leave so I just laid down in some of the taller flowers, making sure not to bend any over to give my position away.

Seeing the field brings to mind what I had said to Kaleb when we passed it earlier today. I had said that if I died during the procedures of Dr. Charles, I wanted to be buried with the wildflowers.

As Kaleb looks out over the field everything that we did that day comes rushing back to him and he turns to his friend with the color draining out of is face. "She thinks that I was leaving her. That's why she left. She thinks that I was getting ready to leave her and getting together with you was just the first step in that. That is why she did it. Liam, she put her trust in me and now she thinks that I was trying to find a way out! I have to find her!"

Without moving the plants around me I take the bottle out of my pocket in my dress and upend it into my mouth to follow it closely with the entire bottle of water. Almost at once I can feel myself getting sleepy so I just close my eyes and let it come.

Looking out over the field, Liam spots a slight movement of the flowers and grabs Kaleb's arm. Together these two former brothers in arms run toward where the flower had moved. Liam arrives first and falls to his knees to pick me up. Turning with me in his arms he yells at Kaleb to get to the plane and get it going. Johnathan runs along with the other two men.

Getting back to the plane Kaleb makes for Johnathan's car.

"We have to get her to a hospital!"

"Liam, Dr. Charles' lab is closer. We were going there in a couple of days anyway. We take her there. We need to get those pills out of her though. Hold her for me. I am going to try to get them to come up on their own by giving her some whiskey.

She said every time she ever had it it made her puke. Hopefully it will now."

Reaching in to the back of the limo he pulls out a full bottle of Jack Daniels 100 proof and looks over at Liam. "Do you still have a pulse?" At his nod they sit down on the ground with me in Liam's lap. "Remember we did this to Aiden in the field when he ingested that poison?" Again Liam nods. "Open her mouth." When my natural reaction takes over and I actually drink what is being poured down my throat they both breathe a sigh of relief. Sure enough, as soon as the whiskey hits my stomach it comes right back up, bringing with it multiple pills. Every time I heave up more of the whiskey more of the pills come with it. Thankfully the pills had not had time to dissolve into my system, at least not many of them. "Kaleb, I think that is all that you will get. Let us get her to the lab and hopefully Dr. Charles will be able to help her." Finally looking at the scars on my face Liam stares up at Kaleb. "What happened to her?"

"Let's get going and I will tell you about what she has been through." Reaching down, Kaleb takes me from his friend's arms and holds me close. Whispering so no one else can hear he tells me that he loves me and he will never leave me.

Once Kaleb has me in the car, Johnathan come running off the plane with all of our stuff, including the envelope and the letter to Kaleb. He hands the envelope and the letter to Liam and throws both duffel bags into the trunk. Kaleb reaches in his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper that he hands to Johnathan who looks at it and nod before getting behind the wheel and starting the car.