The Final Trip Ch. 07

Story Info
Conclusion.
3.8k words
4.56
2.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I open my eyes I know that I feel very different and I am not sure why. I can feel that I am wearing something smooth like I haven't worn in a very long time. My head hurts like I have never hurt before and the rest of my body just hurts. When I try to move my head I find that I am completely immobilized and I start to panic until I see Kaleb come into view.

"My Dear, please don't panic. You have had a few surgeries since we were in Yellowstone. Dr. Charles found out why you were having the blackouts, and that has been corrected. Also, your lungs have been taken care of, and they are both working fine now. Dr. Charles was quite surprised that you were even able to survive with your lungs as compromised as they were." I swallow and try to remember coming here, but I can't remember much after arriving at Yellowstone.

"Kaleb, why don't I remember Yellowstone?"

A guarded look comes over his face. "You don't remember Yellowstone at all?"

"No. Did we get to the Grand Tetons or did we forget that park? It seems like we were kinda tied up with other activities and kinda forgot that one."

"Yeah, we kinda forgot that one. We flew over it though." Kaleb reaches down and kisses me a quick kiss on the lips before he tells me that he had better go and get Dr. Charles and let him know that I am awake.

I can tell that something is bothering him so before he is able to walk away I ask him point blank what is going on. "Kaleb, something is wrong. What is it? Have the surgeries not gone well? Is that why I can't move? What is it you don't want to tell me? What is Dr. Charles going to tell me? Is he going to tell me that he has done everything he can for me, but now I can't walk? Is that it? Is that why I am immobilized?"

"Maria, that is not it." There is soothing tone in his voice that I must say I have heard too often in my life and usually when I am asking questions that the person doesn't want to answer. I look up at him and he can see in my eyes that I am not going to let this go. "Let me go and get Dr. Charles and he will explain everything." Leaning over one more time he kisses me, but this one has more passion. "I have missed you, My Dear." Missed me? How long have I been out of it?

While he is out of the room I look around and I am surprised to see not a glass box like I was in at the last lab, but more like an actual bedroom. There is an IV stand next to my bed with something dripping into me, and there are side rails on the bed. Otherwise this may have been a bedroom in any home. There is a huge closet, a couple of chests of drawers, and this bed that I am in is amazing. If anyone could picture an antique four poster bed, that is what this looks like. The carpet on the floor looks to be thick and fluffy; not the cold, sterile wood floor of the lab. To my surprise there is also a fireplace with a huge wooden mantle. I hear the door open and I turn my eyes over to it to see Dr. Charles come in.

"Well, well, well, it looks like you have finally come back to the land of the living! It is good to see your eyes open again. How do you feel?"

How do I feel? How does he think I would feel? "My head hurts and my whole body feels like it has been gone over with a potato peeler." At his raised eyebrows and his smile I get the feeling that he wasn't quite expecting that graphic of an answer. "One good thing, I can breathe better than I have in a long time. Kaleb said the surgery on my lungs went well."

"All of the surgeries that have been done have gone better than expected, except the last one." Uh oh, what went wrong? Is that why I can't move? "The last surgery in this round was to take care of some of the musculature issues that you have been dealing with since those villains had their way with you." Musculature issues? "We tried to replace some of your cut up muscles with donated tissue. Only part of it took though. One of your arms has been repaired, but the other one we are waiting on. We decided to let you heal up a bit before undergoing anything else. You will have to use a sling for a bit." A sling? Is that all? Why would Kaleb have an issue with that?

When Dr. Charles sits down on the edge of the bed and looks me in the eyes, I know that he is being extremely serious. "Now, Kaleb told me that you have no memory of what took place in Yellowstone. Is that correct?" I nod with my eyes. "I can understand why your brain would want to forget that." He shakes his head. "To be honest with you, I am pretty upset with you over that whole incident. Knowing that we were three days out from your first surgery, how could you have tried to commit suicide?" Suicide? What? I must have looked distressed because Dr. Charles tries to calm me down right away. "Obviously it didn't work, but it was close enough to give us all a scare. When Kaleb brought you in here and told me what happened I almost called everything off. I will not do anymore surgeries until you can assure me that suicide is no longer an option."

"Sir, I don't remember what happened, but I have always been against suicide. Something major must have happened to make me feel that desperate. I can assure you that it will not happen again." Suicide? Is that what Kaleb didn't want to tell me? What happened to make me do something that horrible? I see the door gently open and Kaleb comes in.

Dr. Charles looks up at him and assures him that I have agreed not to pull anything like I did in Yellowstone again. Immediately that smile that I have come to love comes on his face and relief shines out from his eyes like I have never seen before.

"Well, young man, now that you are here, maybe you can inform Maria what the agenda is for the rest of the week, seeing as how she has finally come back to us."

I have to interrupt here. "First of all, can I have some questions answered?" They look at each other and then nod. "How long have I been here?"

Sitting on the other side of my bed Kaleb answers that one. "You have been here for four months." Four months? How can that be? How can it be that I have lost four months of my life? Taking my hand in his, Kaleb raises it to his lips. "During that time, Dr. Charles did five surgeries on you and a plastic surgeon came in to work on your face. I think you will like the outcome of that one very much. In looking through your duffel bag I found an old driver's license from before your attack. Using that picture, the surgeon was able to reconstruct your face pretty well. You will never have to wear a scarf over your face again."

"Why can I not move my arms or hands?"

"You will be able to in time. The muscles that were in your arms were carved up pretty well, so the plastic surgeon and Dr. Charles got some donated tissue and rebuilt them. Unfortunately, only the right side took. The left side will be done next."

I look at Dr. Charles. "Are all my internal organs taken care of?"

"Young lady, your lungs were the most seriously damaged. They have been taken care of. The rest of your organs have, and I am quite surprised by this, healed themselves to a point that they are functioning to the level of a lady of your age. There is only one thing left, and I am sorry, but I can do nothing about that. I cannot replace your reproductive organs. You can still have sex, but you will be barren." I close my eyes and sigh.

Suddenly I find I am fighting to stay awake. Before I go to sleep though I want to ask one more question. "Is there any chance of me dying now that you have done all of this"

Kaleb looks at me and smiles. "My Dear, there is no chance of you dying from your wounds or the repercussions from them."

"You said I can still have sex?" Before he answers though I am asleep.

The next time I open my eyes I can tell that I am feeling different. I look around and I see that someone has decorated my room with a lot of Christmas lights and decorations. I spot a sofa over in the corner and I know where Kaleb has been sleeping. The door opens and I know that it will be Kaleb. When he enters with a tray I am not surprised.

"My Dear, I hope that you are hungry. I have a breakfast that should rival the one that we had that first morning. I have brought eggs, ham, hash browns, English Muffins, coffee, orange juice and apple juice. Would you like some pancakes, waffles, or French toast?"

I try to shake my head, but nothing is moving. "Kaleb, I am hungry, but I can't move anything to feed myself."

Placing the tray on the table he comes over and sits me up in the bed by pressing a button. "My Love, I would not expect you to be able to move anything. Starting tomorrow you are going to be in the gym and getting your muscles moving again. Today is one week before Christmas, so I wanted to take today and have some fun to get you up and loving the decorations that we did in your room. Also, we need to talk about a lot of things, but we will take everything very slow." Sitting down in the chair next to me he cuts up that food that is on the plate and starts to feed it to me.

"Could I have some coffee, please?" Placing a straw in my mouth I drink it and revel in the amazing texture and flavor as it flows into my mouth.

"Good?" I try to nod my head but get frustrated.

Putting the tray aside he places his hand on my shoulder. "Maria, can you feel me touching you?" I tell him that I can. "Good. I am looking forward to you coming back to life again, but you have a very long way to go." Placing his hands on either side of my face he gently turns my head from side to side. I can feel how the muscles in my neck feel looser that I have ever felt them to be before in my life.

"Kaleb, What do I have to do to get back to being able to move on my own?"

"We will help you get back into shape. It is going to be a long road though."

I take a deep breath and realize that I haven't been able to do that in a very long time. "I know. I may get grouchy about it, but please help me."

"I will."

True to his word, Kaleb and Dr. Charles work with me and by the time Christmas comes around I am back up and able to sit up without any assistance. Unknown to me Kaleb and Dr. Charles have been specifically working hard on me so that Kaleb could surprise me on New Year's Eve.

When New Year's Eve comes around it finds Kaleb and me sitting on the sofa that is in my room, watching the celebrations on television. Slowly Kaleb puts his arm around my shoulders and I let my head rest on his shoulder. I am able to move my body by myself, but only a little bit. Dr. Charles says that everything is going great and I am doing fantastic, but I have been getting frustrated that it isn't coming back faster. When the New Year has come in, Kaleb picks me and brings me over to the bed. "My Dear, I know these last few weeks have been rough on you, and I have to tell you that it is going to get worse before it gets better, but tonight I have to ask you: How would you feel about making love again? If it is too soon, please tell me and I'll be okay with it."

I look up at this man who has stood by me when I thought he would have been long gone by now. I realize that I love him. "Kaleb, you know everything that was done to me better than I do. Are you sure that you want to?"

"Maria, I don't want to." My heart drops to the floor. "I need to. I know that you are still having self esteem issues, but My Dear, what I see when I look at you now is so far away from what I saw when I got on your plane. The majority of your scars are gone, and if you would look in the mirror you would be surprised at how beautiful you are. Please, My Love, let me love you tonight." I look up into his eyes and see something in them that I never thought I would see from anyone ever again. I see love in his eyes. I nod my head and he breaks out in a smile that could light the whole West Coast.

Reaching out he starts to unbutton the dress that I was wearing. With a groan he leans in and kisses me and I know that he is holding back for me. When he finally stands and takes off his clothes I know that this is going to be the best it has ever been. He is fully aroused and I must say that just looking at it has me breathing a lot shallower than I had been but when he moves over me and places the tip at my opening I find that I can't wait and press up to meet him. With a cry I feel him go all the way in and he stops. Looking down at me he lets me get use to him again and then he starts to move. Taking one of my breasts into his mouth I feel his hand at my other one and finally look down to see that I actually have breasts that are equal in size, and the sensations that are coming from him doing that are almost more than I can bear. I throw my head back and arch my back to give him easier access and realize that the moaning and urging that I am hearing are coming from me. With one last gentle nip on my breast he braces himself on his forearms and starts to seriously piston himself into me. I decide to see if I can wrap my legs around his body and am pleased to find that it is no problem for me to wrap them around his waist. This way, whenever he presses in, I can press up against him easier until I can feel that his control is slipping and he gets a little rougher with me.

Pulling his head down to mine I whisper in his ear one thing and that is all it takes. "Harder!" With a shout he rears back pounds into me as hard as he can. With a groan he stops and I can actually feel him unloading inside of me and then I come apart and when I close my eyes it is like fireworks of every color are going off in my head. For the first time I feel sleepy, but not like I am going to black out. When Kaleb gently picks me up and brings me to the en suite I see the tub is already full of water and I can smell my favorite fruity fragrance. Placing me into the water he turns and quickly washes his cock then he turns back to me and starts to wash me but as I watch he becomes fully aroused again.

"My Dear, do you remember the last time we made love?" I think for a minute and I can vaguely recall the pain of it. Suddenly it hits me; He finally fucked my ass. I look up at him and nod. "If you would like to do that again you just have to tell me. As he is washing my back he quickly inserts two fingers up into my ass and I squirm with the pain that blossoms. "You are so tight again! It is like you were never fucked there." Slowly he starts thrusting his fingers in and out of my ass as I lean forward more in the water. "Do you want it?"

"Yes, Kaleb! I know that you love to hear me scream, so fuck my ass and make me scream."

Getting in the tub behind me he lets out a groan as he slides down into the water. "My Dear, I want to take you now, here in the tub, but you don't have the strength for that yet. Let me finish washing you and we will retire back to your room." Lifting me up he impales me onto that ever ready cock and I let out a sigh I slide completely down it. Quickly he finishes washing me and rinses the lather off my body, but when he goes to lift me off his cock I try to tighten my internal muscles and I hear him groan behind me. "We can always stay here and I will..."

"No! I want it up the ass." Lifting me off him and out of the tub he dries me off and carries me to a furry rug in front of the crackling fireplace. When he is assured that I will be able to sit until he gets what he needs He leaves me to grab some pillows from the sofa and the bed. "Roll onto your stomach, please." Quickly he places a pillow under my head then reaches around my waist to lift me up so he can put more pillows under there. "Can you reach back and pull your cheeks apart?" I nod and do as requested. I feel him position himself right by my hole and he stops.

"Kaleb, do it! Ram that beast up into my ass and make me scream!"

"If it gets too much for you, do you remember the safe word?" I nod and tell him that it was sunshine. "Good, because right now I think that is the only thing that will stop me." I feel him start to put pressure on it and suddenly the pressure gives way to him sliding in to me. Going very slowly I can feel every inch of him entering me until he bottoms out against me.

Unexpectedly we hear clapping and look over toward the sofa. Neither one of us heard Dr. Charles come in. Immediately Kaleb starts to pull out, but Dr. Charles stops him. "No, please don't. I just came to wish you both a Happy New Year and I see that it is indeed going to be a happy one for the two of you. I am glad everything turned out for the best." With that, he turns and walks out of the room with a smile on his face.

Kaleb waits until we are alone again and starts to pull out, only to press back in, harder and faster than he had before. Harder and faster he presses into me and when he reaches down and puts his fingers to my clit I lose it completely and so does he.

When he falls to the side I realize that I usually would have blacked out by this point, but I am not this time. Pulling me into his arms he holds me close until I feel his breathing get back to normal.

"Maria, marry me."

Stunned that he would ask me that I turn and prop myself up on the rug. "Kaleb, no. You should have someone better than me for your wife. I appreciate..."

Gently he places his finger over my lips to quiet me. "Maria, these last four months have been tough, but not because you were out of it. Because I knew that if one thing went wrong, that you may not make it. I promised you at one point, though I knew that you wouldn't remember that if you came around that we would get married as soon as we possibly could. I sealed that promise with a kiss, and you opened your eyes after that kiss. Since then, Dr. Charles and I have been getting the wedding ready. In the morning you will be reunited with some of your old friends that you lost contact with over the last few years and I will get to see some of my guys from the unit. Liam and his family are planning on being there. I know that you aren't up to walking that much, so we are going to have it here in the living room. I know you haven't seen that room yet, but I think you'll like it." Getting up, he walks over to the closet and pulls out a long, white, wedding dress. "Will you wear this for me tomorrow morning and make me the happiest man on Earth?"

I stare at it for a minute and a smile comes over my face because, somehow, he got the wedding dress I always dreamed of wearing. I look at him standing there, naked, holding a wedding dress and I have to laugh as I nod. Quickly he hangs it on the outside of the closet door and comes back over to me, but the look on his face is full of surprise.

"I don't think I have ever heard you laugh before. It is a wonderful sound."

Smiling at him I pull him back into the bed and with the limited amount of strength that I have, I straddle him and immediately he hands are at my waist. "I love you, Kaleb." When he slips me down onto his shaft I sigh my answer to him. "Yes, Kaleb. I will marry you.

The End