The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mister Bo?" Cassie began. "May I please suck your cock?" He looked back to Carmen.

"Don't look at me. It's your body." He nodded and returned his gaze to Cassie. He reached an arm up and caressed Carmen's face.

"As long as Carmen's here with me, I suppose it's alright."

"Then can I play with your balls?" Brenda butted in. "Please?" Bo nodded and stroked Carmen's cheek. Taking that as a go-ahead, she pulled back and thrust inside as hard as she could, her wide hips slamming against Bo's ass. "Fuck! You're so fucking big!"

"And you're so fucking tight! I love plowing this tight little ass!" Carmen growled into Bo's neck as she fucked him in a full nelson. Cassie shuffled forward and buried her head in the space between Bo's shaft and balls. She took a deep inhale and nearly passed out with how virile the smell was. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed his cock in one motion, burying it in her throat and moaning around it deeply. It tasted even better than it smelled, and Cassie quickly massaged the entire organ with her dexterous tongue, trying to taste as much of him as possible. Brenda slid her head in beside Cassie's and cupped Bo's tight balls with her wide tongue. She bounced them up and down gently, licking and caressing them to increase their sperm production.

Carmen's fucking picked up, gaining a steady rhythm as she crushed Bo's prostate with her fat crown and beat his thighs with her balls.

"Fuuuuck... Take it, bitch boy." she purred. Bo was in ecstasy. Two breeding sluts worshiping his genitals combined with a stud's cock buried inside him was too much. He was seeing stars, he could only breathe as his body shook and surged with lust.

"Do their mouths feel good? Not as good as mine I bet." she whispered in his ear. Bo very subtly shook his head so only Carmen could see, confirming her suspicions. "That's what I thought. You got me really riled up earlier. I think I'm already gonna cum. You want that?"

"Yes, mistress. I want all your cum inside me!"

"Good boy. Hear that, girls? Better work double time if you want a taste of that precious cum. This is your only chance!" Cassie's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and she immediately began viscously throat-fucking herself with Bo's cock. It bulged her neck out as she gagged loudly several times a second. Brenda sucked his entire scrotum into her mouth, rolling each testicle around on her tongue. She felt them brewing up a potent load and rolled her eyes back in her skull.

"Fuck... here it comes!" Carmen roared as she bottomed out inside Bo, biting down on his shoulder as her fat futa nuts pulsed and rumbled with seed. Immediately his insides were flooded with a river of hot sperm, coating his walls with ravenous swimmers. His tummy slowly started to expand to accommodate the torrent of goop. Brenda felt his balls give one mighty throb and she popped off of them. She grabbed Cassie and shoved her off of his cock, causing a splatter of spit and precum to fall on her chest. The two breeding whores shuffled back and opened their mouths wide as they readied themselves. Bo's swollen meat unleashed a long, thick spray of sticky man milk, covering their faces immediately in hot jizz. Long, white ropes erupted from his slit, splattering the sluts in front of him and landing in their mouths. Cassie and Brenda moaned anew, savoring the sperm-packed nectar they feasted on. Carmen continued to moan as she packed her boy tight with cum, her streams eventually dying down after Bo looked pregnant. Bo's orgasm died down as well, the last few spurts landing just shy of the two whores. They quickly went to work licking the excess off of themselves and each other, trying their best to taste every drop. Carmen walked Bo over to the bed and set him down gently, dislodging her cock from his ass and letting it gush onto the floor.

"Eat up, sluts!" Carmen barked, spanking Bo's sore ass, causing a yelp. The two breeding sows dove to the floor, hungrily licking and slurping at the spermy puddle of paste. "Look at that, Bo. See what our cum does to sluts like these?" Carmen said, cupping his chin lovingly. "We are perfect together, huh? Otherwise one of us would just be forever cum-drunk. But I like you lucid. I just wish you were more confident in yourself as a lover."

"What do you mean? I am confident."

"Then why do you still ask me for sex when you're horny?" she asked. Bo went to speak, but stopped. What was she getting at?

12