The Fireman Pt. 02

Story Info
The blowjob, the shyness, the appreciation.
1.7k words
4.72
9k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went and did some of the other chores they had lined up for me, I had Tom on the brain the entire time. I went by his room and peaked in, he was still awake, I walked in and asked if he was okay, he said he was just a bit hungry is all.

"I plan to get a pizza for lunch do you like pepperoni and bacon?"

"Yes Billy I do, but I can't eat your pizza."

"You and I will share one, what do you want to drink with that?"

"A soda would be great, can I give you some money for all of this?"

"Nope my treat, it will be about a half hour and I will come and have dinner with you if that is okay?"

"Yes of course Billy, glad to have you come and talk with me, I can't seem to sleep, the pain is driving me crazy. And No I do not want any more pain meds."

"Okay Tom see you in about half an hour."

I went and ordered us a large pie, they would have it here in fifteen minutes, Kelly came by and asked why a large and I told her about Tom that I had bathed. She smiled at me and walked away, once the pizza was here I went to Tom's room.

He had dozed off but woke when I walked in, I shut the door and pulled his curtain, I sat on the bed beside him. He and I talked while we ate, he was a firefighter he had gotten hurt falling thru the floor of a burnt out building. They were not sure he would ever walk again, but they still held out hope.

The other guys had come to see him but they all had families with small children so they could not spend a lot of time with him. He and I talked about all kinds of things, he told me of his parents and how they were older and did not drive so he did not want to worry them.

I suggested a phone call to let them know he was fine, and for them not to worry, he told me he did not have a cell phone so he could not exactly go to the closest pay phone.

"Tom I will bring you my phone and you can call everyone you need too."

He started to tear up, I moved in closer and held him to me, he hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Billy."

I laid him back and we finished off the pizza, once done I cleaned up and tucked him back in, I could tell he loved the attention. I leaned in and hugged him he kind of moaned as I did this, I ran my hand on the side of his face, I so wanted to kiss this man.

I walked out of his room and went and got him another blanket to keep him warm, he smiled as I fussed over him. I could clearly see the man was boned up, hospital blankets hide nothing, the man had to have a twelve inch cock when it is hard.

I went back to work, it was a long shift, I checked on Tom a few times to make sure he was okay, they had given him something to knock him out for the night. He was the sweetest looking man asleep, not that he was not handsome awake but he looked so innocent asleep.

The man's cock showed thru the blankets, there was no hiding that cock of his, I stood beside his bed for a few minutes. I was so infatuated with this man, some sort of connection, to bad he was straight, I bet he and I could be lovers.

I left his room and went to check on the others I was caring for, I had Tom on the brain all night, my shift ending I went in to check on him. He was awake, he needed to use the washroom, he hated the bedpans, but he had to use them as he could not stand on his own.

I got him set up, once done I wiped the man clean, then got him tucked back in, I did all this without flinching. It was my job afterall, better a bedpan than a diaper full smeared all over his pretty butt of his.

"Thank you Billy, you make me feel so much better by all that you do."

I told him that I was done for the day, so I would see him later, he thanked me over and over, I leaned in and hugged him. No I do not do this for all of my patients, I had a connection with this man, again I wanted to kiss him.

We said our goodbyes and I went home, the day flew by and I no sooner knew it I was headed back to work. It being Sunday it usually was a much quieter night, Kelly came up and asked to talk to me privately.

Seems Tom did not want anyone but myself caring for him, he would not let any of the other orderlies help him with anything. He only asked for me, she suggested that I not coddle him so much, to be professional, I agreed and went about my work.

I had to go check on Tom, I was worried about the man, I hoped he was okay, when I walked into the room he saw me right away.

"Oh Billy I am so glad you came back, please I need your help."

I went to him and helped him with his going to the bathroom, then I cleaned him up and got him back in his bed.

"I missed you Billy."

"I missed you too Tom. But they tell me you are giving the other staff a hard time, you only want me to care for you."

"Billy the other orderlies are so rough with me, you treat me like... you're a very caring person Billy."

"Okay I have some others to attend too, then we will give you a sponge bath and a shave and a hair wash."

He smiled at me, what a sweet sexy man, he asked if I could get him a toothbrush and paste, his mouth felt like a septic tank. I would go to the gift shop and get him some things he would need, I got some flowers for his room and toothbrush paste, deodorant, and some reading material.

I had to be careful they would not be happy if they saw me doing this for one of the patients, but he had no one to do this for him. He smiled at me when I walked in with all the stuff I had bought, I handed him my cell phone and told him to call his parents.

He started to cry, he could not hold back, I sat on his bed and pulled him to me, I held him as he cried, he buried his face in my chest. Once he got himself under control he held me there, not letting me go, I laid him back and told him I would be back in about a half hour or so.

I got my other patients cleaned up and got the supplies to wash Tom's hair and his entire body, I brought a good shaver so I could clean up his furry face, I got a pair of nail clippers to do his toe nails as well. I told Kelly what I was about to do, she smiled at me and motioned for me to get to it.

I got the pan under his head and shampooed his hair, he stared at me as I did this for him, he smiled at me and I so wanted to lean in and kiss the man. Once his hair was clean then I set up to sponge bath him. I had shut the door and pulled the curtain this time, he was not so shy this time he had his gown down to his waist before I even started.

I gently wiped his face, then his ears and neck, his shoulders and his hairy chest, the man's nipples were very sensitive. Down his abs then his arms, to his hands, and each finger, I took my time and was very caring in every movement I made with this man.

I changed the water and went to his feet, I washed his feet then clipped his nails, I then washed his calves, I raised his leg and could see his hairy balls, he did not try to hide them. Up his legs to his thighs, the cloth brushed his balls and his head pulled back. I washed his other leg and again I touched his balls, this time with my finger, his cock spasmed as his balls were gently touched.

I washed his hips, then turned him and washed his butt cheeks and that beautiful hole of his, he seemed delirious as I washed him.

"Are you okay Tom, I'm not hurting you am I."

"Definitely not hurting me Billy, please don't stop."

I removed the gown off of his engorged cock, he was pouring out precum, I wet his penis and balls, I rolled his balls with the cloth, I soaped the man up and peeled back the foreskin, I gently wiped his knob, I rinsed him off and dried his cock and balls.

I took his cock in my hand and slid the foreskin back over his knob, he stared at me, I peeled it back and my mouth went to his cock. I took it in deep and swallowed the man about three quarters of his massive cock, it took a mere moment and he was shooting.

His body convulsed and he fed me a massive load of the sweetest tasting cum I had ever tasted, I milked that cock till there was no more to give. I put his foreskin back over his knob and covered him with a new gown. I turned him on his side and removed the sheets, once his bed was made I got him in place and covered him up.

He stared at me, I went about cleaning up and putting it all away, I came back and handed him my cell phone.

"Call your parents please, they must be worried sick about you."

He held his arms up so he could hug me, he pulled me in and his lips were on my neck.

"Thank you Billy, I feel so much better now and thank you for the use of the phone."