The Fireman Pt. 03

Story Info
Tommy and I get closer so much closer.
1.5k words
4.66
5.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got all my other patients cleaned up and tucked in for the night, I saved Tom for my last one so I could take my time with him. I walked in and he was teared up, I asked if he was okay, was he in pain, did he need a Doctor?

"No Billy I just called my parents and they are worried about me is all, I told them I was fine and had a really good guy taking care of me, but my Mom was in tears when I told her I could not walk."

Tom burst into tears, I sat on his bedside and pulled him in to hold him, he pulled me in tight and he and I hugged each other. Tom would not let me go, he had a death grip on me and would not release me, I slowly got him to let me go I laid him back and wiped the tears from his eyes.

He and I stared at each other, he pulled me in and kissed me, I did not try to stop him, I kissed him back, I held his face in my hands as he and I made out. I pulled back and then went back in for another kiss, he was like putty in my hands. I laid him back and got up, clearly my cock was stiff and his as well, he reached in to touch my cock.

His touch was incredible, I was ready to blow a massive load with only a touch, I reached under the covers and held his cock in my left hand. I leaned in and kissed the man, he and I holding each others cocks, both of us rock hard and dripping.

I let go of his cock and pulled away, I had to finish my shift I could not have cum stains on my uniform. Try as I might I could not get my cock to soften, Tom did not want me to leave his side. I made it clear I had to get back to work but would come by once my shift was over.

I went and checked all my patients they were all asleep except for Tom of course, they went in to give him his pain meds but he refused to take them. Kelly asked if I would go with her to talk to Tom, we walked in and Tom was so defensive with Kelly.

She tried to explain he needed to take the meds so he would sleep thru the night, he looked at me and kind of smiled.

"I want to stay awake till Tom's shift is over is that okay?"

Kelly looked at me then at Tom, she smiled at me and said yes it was fine she would come back in as my shift just ended, I was to let her know when I was leaving Tom's room, and no I was not allowed to spend the night.

Kelly left and told us to keep it short, she had rounds to do and she had to record his meds before it was too late. I walked up to his bed and sat beside him, I held his hand and leaned in and kissed the man. Tom wanted me to lay with him for a few minutes, he wanted to feel my body next to his own.

I snuggled in my head on his chest, his arm around my neck holding me in close, I half laid on the man my leg over his. Snuggled in like this I could easily fall asleep, Tom kissed my head and we lay back and slowly he drifted off.

I slowly got off the man and out of his bed, Kelly came in waking him, she gave him his meds and she turned and walked out. I went in and kissed him and tucked him in, I shut off the light and left his room.

The next day when I came in to work Kelly met me in the staff room, seems Tom was having a really bad day and she was sure I could remedy this for him. I got dressed and made my way to his room, when I walked in he was in tears again.

I went to his bedside and pulled him in for a hug, he held me so tight to his body.

"What's wrong Tom? Why are you crying?"

"Billy they told me today that it was unlikely that I would ever regain the use of my legs, the nerves had been badly severed and they did not think I will ever walk again."

"Laying in bed crying is not going to help your situation one tiny bit, we will get physio in here to get you mobile and out of this bed."

"Billy do you think you and I could ever date?"

"Tom of course, do you really think I was not going to see you once you are discharged? You and I are connected, pretty sure you and I could be boyfriends one day."

He smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss, here we were lip locked and his firefighter work buddies walked in. I pulled back and tried to seem as professional as possible, they were all very uncomfortable it was easy to see.

I made my excuses and walked out of the room, it was pretty quiet in the room for a few minutes, then they all started to laugh and talk to him. One of the guys asked if and when he might get out of here and would he be able to walk?

Tom held back tears as he told them they did not hold out much hope that he would ever regain the use of his legs. The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, one of the guys pipes up and says.

"But Tommy here will prove these idiots wrong won't you Tommy?"

This cut the tension in the room and they all said he would for sure be up and running circles around all of them in no time. They stayed for a good hour, I got all my other patients taken care of I only had Tom to bath.

They all said goodbye to him I was at the desk when they walked by to exit the hospital, they all looked at me, they actually stared at me like I had made their friend gay. I went to Tom's room and handed him my cell phone.

"Call you parents and then I will bath you."

I leaned in and kissed the man as I handed him the phone, he looked at the phone I knew he was nervous to call them. He dialed the number and I walked out, I heard him start to cry as he told them that he may never walk again.

I gave him a half hour before I went back in, he was sitting there the phone in his hand and a sad look in his face. I walked up and sat beside him on his bed, he did not look at me he was focused on looking at his legs.

"Billy what will I do if I can't walk? I'm a firefighter, I love what I do, I can't fight fires if I can't walk."

I leaned in and hugged him.

"Tom you will get thru this, I am here to help in any way, once you get physio going you will feel better."

"So how long before I lose you as well Billy? You're not going to stay with a guy who can't walk, you're going to move on to a better guy."

I took his face in my hands and made him look me in the eyes.

"I really like you, I am not leaving you anytime soon, I still want to get to know you."

He and I hugged, he always held me so tightly.

"Thank you Billy, you are a life saver."

"Okay you Sir need a bath, let me go get the stuff we need then I can wash you up."

He smiled at me, such a handsome man when he smiled, I got the supplies I needed and proceeded to get him cleaned up. I washed most of him then I had his cock and balls left and that beautiful ass of his.

His cock was rock hard, like a steel bar and oozing out precum, I reached in and held it. He moaned as I held his big cock in my hand, I had to taste it before I washed it. The precum and the bit of pee tasted incredible, I just got into sucking him and he blasted me with his cum.

I milked him dry then continued his bath, I got him cleaned up and back in a gown and covered up. Dinner was about to be served so I cleaned up and got him ready for his meal.

"Thank you Billy for all that you do for me, and especially the added things you do."

I smiled at him.

"You mean the blow jobs, if we were anywhere else I could show you so much more, but you need to get yourself out of this hospital, which means doing what the physio therapist tells you."

"Could you help me with the exercises Billy?"

"Of course all you have to do is ask."

With the possibility of sex as a motivator he was gung ho to start, he wanted out of that bed and out of this hospital.