The Fires Down Below

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry was excited, just being here in a proper photographic studio was a new experience for her, but as a further bonus, the photographer himself was tall, about six foot one, she estimated quickly, with a good physique. He was nothing special to look at, but he was a man and reasonably attractive, and she was in a flirtatious mood, not to mention horny. She was wet already. She's been wet with excitement when she left the house, and had gotten steadily wetter during the drive. She'd have to mop up the residue between clothing changes she knew.

He went round switching on the lights, while she changed into her first outfit of the day. He also went back into reception for a moment or two. Just locking the doors he explained for securities sake. With nobody in reception it had proven all too easy for an opportunist thief to sneak in and steal whatever wasn't nailed down. He'd learned that lesson very quickly, he said ruefully as he switched on some low volume background music to help her relax.

He also explained a few technical things about the lights, and the soft boxes. She had wondered what these big square things were on stands, and he explained that they were designed to modify the light, making it much softer and more suitable for his more glamorous photographic style. Furthermore he added, when he took a photo the lights would go out for a second after each shot. It didn't mean she had broken anything, but it just let him know the lights were functioning properly.

They started shooting against a plain studio back-drop, and he directed her through a series of poses, taking multiple shots of her in each pose, smiling, not smiling, looking surprised, various facial expressions. Turn this way, turn that, lean back a little, forward, turn sideways, this way, that way, and so it went on, until he declared that he thought he had that one in the bag.

Next, while she was changing in the small changing room, he dragged a small desk and office chair over, and carefully placed some office type props, a laptop computer, telephone, etc, on the desk. This time she was wearing, a black business suit, which she thought looked damned sexy in a very subtle way. The skirt was a little on the short side, so when he asked her to cross her legs for one of the poses, she knew she was showing a large expanse of thigh. She'd been told many times over the years that she had great legs, and hoped he thought so too. She had no stockings on, just bare legs, sun tanned and waxed.

'Wow! Great legs Kerry,' he complimented her. 'You've certainly got that sexy secretary look going on with that suit. Try to look a little bit demure. Hold it, I have something that will add to the demure look,' and he went over to a filing cabinet behind him and came back with a pair of glasses, without glass, obviously used as a prop. 'This will add a different look to a few shots,' and for the next few minutes they went through range of shy looking but sexy secretary/librarian.

'Okay, let's really nail that sexy secretary look Kerry,' he enthused. 'You're looking fabulous, just slide your skirt a little higher, show me even more of those gorgeous legs,' and she compliantly did as he asked. Any higher and her skimpy thong would be on view. She looked at his trousers, and could see a definite bulge. She was thrilled that her legs were making him hard, and she decided to keep looking at his hard-on until he got the message.

'Maybe unbutton just the top button of the jacket, so we can see a little bit of cleavage if you're happy with that,' he suggested, and smiled at her. She returned his smile, knowing she didn't have big tits, which meant any cleavage would be slight, but it gave her the chance to lead him on a bit. She opened the top button.

'Are you sure about this,' she said flirtatiously, looking directly at the bulge in his underpants. 'He knows,' she thought. 'He knows I'm looking at that bulge in his underwear,' and then, 'over to you mister.'

'You know I don't do anything too sexy?' she reminded him. 'With my job as a teacher and my church involvement I can't afford to be seen like that. It could cause a scandal and lead to all sorts of problems for me. Flirting, laughing, and having fun is all good,' she went on, 'but I won't do anything photographically that could compromise me and come back to haunt me later.' He nodded.

'Sorry, I won't try to push you into something you're not happy with. I apologise if you're not comfortable with the shoot. We're getting some great pics and you look amazing through the camera lens, but damn Kerry you look so hot. I'm sorry if I got a little carried away.' She laughed.

'Hey, I'm no prude, so don't let my "no nudity" rule dampen your enthusiasm. I can see you're quite carried away already,' she said and quite openly looked at the bulge in his pants. She smiled again to let him know she didn't find his obvious arousal off-putting or disgusting. 'Flirting can be so much fun, and beside,' she said, once more looking pointedly at his hard on, 'it's a great compliment in a way.'

The rest of the shoot went well she thought. She had changed her outfits a couple more times until finally he declared himself satisfied with what they had done. There had been some sexy, flirtatious talk all the way through the shoot, and Kerry, already wet and horny when she arrived, had to dry herself with tissues between outfit changes. She was so aware of her pussy leaking big time, and it seemed a shame to waste all that natural lubricant. She was feeling horny, no doubt about that at all, and here was a nice stiff cock just waiting to be relieved.

He went over to the desk which he'd pushed over to the side of the room, and firing up the laptop, plugged his camera in to download the photos. He also took a 'model release form,' from one of the drawers, and an envelope with money in it. She had followed him over to the desk and duly signed the model release, knowing it was required for a professional photographic job, and he handed the envelope to her, and asked her to check it in front of him. All good business practice. He thanked her once again for being a great model and for being such fun to work with. She smiled at him.

'Yeah,' she agreed, 'it's been fun, and you're such a nice guy. I've enjoyed working with you, and you've been so patient. I'm very grateful, especially with me being new to all this. So, we're done now?' she asked. He assured her that they were, adding that he'd pick out a few of what he thought was the best shots and send them to her for her portfolio. Also he went on, when anything was published he'd let her know, so she could get copies of the publications and set up a collection of, 'tear sheets.' When she looked puzzled, her explained that 'tear sheets,' were taken from wherever she was published to show other photographers and prospective clients that she'd been published professionally in magazines or wherever. They would look good in her model's portfolio too.

'Oh my god, that thought of being published in a magazine is so exciting,' she enthused, and he smiled at her excitement. She gave him a hug, real friendly like, kissed his cheek, and while they were so close she reached down and lightly touched his still hard cock.

'Let me take care of this for you before I go please,' she whispered. He gasped at her first touch, but did nothing to stop her. She opened the top button, unzipped him and slid her hand down into his underpants, feeling his hardness gently before looking down to see what she had fished out of his underpants. She liked what she saw, a good hard, slightly bigger than average, circumcised cock. 'It's beautiful,' she whispered, giving it a few more strokes, and then sank lower, down on the floor, on her knees and kissed along its length. Her tongue circled his knob, drawing gasps of pleasure, as she continued to stroke back and forth and then she opened her mouth wide and sucked him into the hot wet depths of her mouth.

'Oh fuck Kerry,' he groaned, 'you're fucking amazing, and that feels fucking amazing too.' She looked up at him, knowing that looking down into her eyes, watching his cock disappear into her beautiful mouth would be so very exciting for him. She also knew that he'd be confused, but flattered and really excited with all her talk of being a respectable teacher, a church goer, and married too. Her behaviour was a complete and unexpected contradiction of what he'd been led to believe, and all the more exciting in its sheer unexpectedness. Nothing like a bit of illicit sex, 'the forbidden fruit,' to make something erotic feel ten times more exciting she mused as she sucked slowly on his cock.

After a moment or two, she took his cock out of her mouth, and standing up walked over to her handbag, leaving him standing there, underpants round his ankles, his cock sticking proudly out, slightly confused, not knowing what was happening. She took something from her handbag, sat on the edge of the desk, and pulling her skirt up to her waist, she removed her panties and spread her legs, giving him his first glimpse of the promised land. Even from a few feet away he could see how wet she was. She held something in her hand.

'Condom,' she explained smiling wickedly at him. He managed to get his feet out of his underpants and dropped to his knees in front of her.

'Oh fuck Kerry, your pussy is every bit as beautiful as the rest of you and so damned wet, you're soaked. He leaned forward, sniffing her aroma, his heart racing with excitement and then began to lick her juices from the inside of the thighs. She moaned with excitement and spread her legs even wider, feeling his hands and tongue trailing up her thighs ever closer to where she wanted them to be.

'Oh yes, that's what I want. Fuck me with your tongue, make me come,' she pleaded, desperate now for release. She's been holding herself in check all afternoon, and now all she wanted was to come, feel her sex implode and wrack her body with wave after wave of pleasure.

Anxious to please her he licked around her groin and labia, until impatient for release she grabbed his head, directing it to her clitoris and at the same time aimed herself at this mouth. They collided quite roughly with each other, and she was so on fire it was enough to set her off, and she came loudly, rubbing herself over his face and mouth. Her orgasm rolled on and on from peak to peak. The whole situation was so exciting, sex with a virtual stranger, wanting and needing this for hours until she would have fucked almost anything that moved.

As her orgasm died, she reached for him and kissed him, tasting herself on his mouth. She felt for his cock with her hand, and pulling it towards her pussy she rubbed the head up and down the crevice formed by her labia, saturating his cock with her juices. She pulled him closer and directed his cock past the outer ring of her pussy-hole. He took the initiative and thrust himself hard at her pussy and slid right into her, filling her hole with hard cock. She moaned loudly, loving this feeling of being filled and possessed.

They stood there unmoving for a little while, looking into each other's eyes. Him, hardly believing his luck to be balls deep in this beautiful woman, and her just glorying in the sensation of this new cock stretching her, filling her, pleasuring her. It was what she had been hoping for all along when she set out on this new adventure of modelling, and she had known in her heart what she really wanted. Sure, it was nice to get lovely pics of herself, and it was fun to be the centre of attention, but it was the opportunity for new sexual adventures that was her driving force. She loved to be complimented, loved it when guys found her beautiful, attractive and sexually desirable. It made her wet when guys looked at her in just the right way and she knew they wanted to spread her long beautiful legs and fill her pussy with their hard cocks. Truthfully, it was what she wanted it too.

He withdrew his cock, just an inch or two, and then plunged back in, filling her, the friction stimulating her clitoris and vaginal walls making her moan out loud. It felt so good that first thrust, her pussy drenched his cock in her juices, slippery, wet, slick, and then he withdrew again, and started a nice rhythm in and out, fucking her slowly at first, but gradually picking up the tempo. He kissed her lips, his tongue delving into her mouth, while his hands squeezed and rubbed her breasts, lightly pinching her sensitive nipples.

With his cock slipping and sliding between her pussy lips it was a total assault on her senses and erogenous zones, and she surrendered gladly and completely to the overwhelming sensations, welcoming every touch. Soon her nerve endings were scrambling her brain as she felt her orgasm building and building until, 'kapow' she was there. Nothing else mattered in the whole world at that moment but that primal, gut wrenching, tingling, and an overwhelming feeling radiating out in waves of pleasure from between her legs. She screamed.

As she slowed down, she wished that feeling would never end. She knew it had to, but she could get it back she thought, she wanted it back, and he was still fucking her, he hadn't come, he was still hard. Her need was such and her excitement so high that she hadn't come all the way down yet, and then, oh god, she felt the fire in her pussy-hole re-kindle, as he kept on fucking her, and she was flying up and up and up, and oh fuck, she couldn't think anymore. Her legs spasmed even wider apart as she came again, she wanted him, the world, everything between her legs, her pussy was her world in that moment. An eternity, a brief instant, all one and the same exploded and burned within her, and then seeped away as she felt the shattering tremors slowly subside, And then she heard him groan, and knew he was coming, she had taken him to his climax too, and just for a moment that triggered another mini orgasm within her as well.

She lay there, back across the desk feeling the hardness of the wood against her naked skin, her legs splayed apart, and she felt him gradually soften and then withdraw. She just lay there, shamelessly displaying herself. It excited her to show herself like this. She liked her pussy, and it was exciting and wickedly 'dirty' to show herself so wantonly.

'Damn Kerry, that was fucking amazing,' he said, and as he said it he looked between her outspread legs, seemingly unable to tear his gaze away. 'You are amazing, and your pussy is amazing too, so beautiful.' She felt a tremor of need come unbidden as he said it.

'Well, kiss her nicely, make her feel wanted, show her how much you liked her,' she suggested, his lingering look at her pussy making her want it all over again.. She spread her saturated labia with her fingers, and then stroked her clitoris, her hips pushing upwards off the desk. He came forward then, and nuzzled her cunt, covering her pussy with his mouth, using his tongue, fingers and lips again, bringing her yet more pleasure, and she arched up off the desk pushing, rubbing herself against his face. Just a few seconds of this treatment and she felt another orgasm beginning to rise within her. She'd reached some sort of wonderful orgasmic plateau, where she had orgasmed hard, but not quite come down, and all it was taking, all it needed was a touch to set her off again.

He took her to one orgasm after another, with his mouth and fingers, one after the other, again and again until she couldn't take it anymore, and lay there exhausted.

'Enough, that's enough,' she gasped out finally. 'I feel I could go on forever, but I'm exhausted, literally "fucked," I'm done, I can't go on,' and as she said it he straightened up from pleasuring her with his mouth and looked down at her and smiled.

'Oh yes you can,' he grinned, and slid his cock, hard once more, deep into her pussy determined to fuck her again. Somewhere, somehow she got the reserves of strength to respond, knowing she was helpless to stop herself, a thought that her damned pussy was in control flashed through her mind, her hips thrusting instinctively against his cock, milking every sensation, coming again, just a little one but still building, until at last she heard him groan and knowing he was coming again it was enough. She came with him too, her pleasure coming in unending mindless waves wrung her out until at long last she came to her senses again. She thought she may even have passed out for a moment, the pleasure was so excruciating and exquisite, she'd completely lost it.

She finally sat up once she got her breath back, and almost slipped to the floor when she got off the desk and tried to stand up. Her legs were gone, weak and trembling, all she wanted to do now was sleep, but she could feel the moisture, sweat, dripping from her. She thought she must look a right mess. She certainly felt like a train wreck she smiled ruefully to herself, and when he said there was a shower she could use, she gladly accepted the offer. She spent ten minutes, washing the accumulated sweat and body fluids from her skin, 'washing my sins away,' she laughed to herself. She had no regrets. There would be more days like this she thought, hoped, and wondered why the fuck she hadn't done it sooner.

She went home with a lovely, dull ache between her legs, well used but happy.

12