The First Adventure

Story Info
A simple couple takes an exiting vacation.
11.3k words
4.33
33.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I had been together for fifteen years at that time and had been married for ten of them. We first met in high school and got married in our early twenties. It would be fair to say that we are a plain and boring couple, especially back then. I worked sixty to seventy hours a week while she maintained our home. Our date nights consisted of going to one of our three usual restaurants, a stop at our usual coffee shop, and then home by eight. We would then watch TV till midnight and then head to bed. That was our routine for the longest time. Of course, our sex life wasn't much to brag about either; it was the same thing over and over again.

On a random evening, we decided to do something special and break out of our routine, even if it was for just a few days. That question was, "What would that be?" After a few discussions, we agreed to travel to Montreal, Quebec. We also decided that instead of a regular PG-rated trip, we would try out some wild (at least from our perspective) sexual activities. So, we booked our tickets and the hotel for a four-and-a-half-day trip to Montreal.

Day One

We arrived on a morning flight and had a few hours to kill before checking into our hotel. Not wanting to waste time, we got our rental car and drove down to Oka Beach for our first naughty activity, public nudity. The drive to the beach started a bit troublesome due to the city traffic, but it was eventually pleasant. We even stopped at a cafe to grab lunch and get our passes for the Oka National Park. To prevent things from getting too out of control, we stuck with our usual lunch of an Everything Bagel with cream cheese along with a cup of coffee. It was a warm sunny afternoon when we arrived at the beach, with only a few clouds in the sky. There were a few people already there, enjoying the day. I should mention that this was the family-friendly part of the beach, and the clothing-optional part was about a kilometre down the path. The two of us walked the length of the beach with cool small waves washing across our bare feet. We made small talk and walked slowly; I think both of us were trying to work up the courage for what was to come. Finally, we arrived at the sign that marked the start of the naturists part of the beach and continued through. We walked down the path for another twenty minutes or so but couldn't find any actual beach. Sure, there were some small patches of sand and even a few people there, but we were hoping for a big open beach. Eventually, we gave up, returned to the first beach, and enjoyed another lap of walking by the water. I'm not sure if Sarah and I chickened out or if we had a legitimate excuse. Regardless of the reason, our first naughty activity was a failure.

We drove back to the city and checked into our hotel. Plenty of daylight was left, but I wanted to relax before going out again. So I turned the TV on and started to scroll through the channels. I had almost forgotten what regular cable TV was like. Sarah and I talked about our afternoon while some random show played in the background. We were more glad than disappointed that our first plan didn't work out. Shedding our clothes in public was too out of our comfort zone.

After a long nap, Sarah and I went out for dinner. Walking around downtown, we saw a lot of fast-food chain places and some independent places that looked interesting. What was surprising was the number of massage parlours we saw. Most of them even had obvious suggestive signs advertising their services. A quick Google search showed that some even had an online presence with verified client reviews and everything. That couldn't be legal, could it? Anyway, we went on to enjoy our dinner, during which Sarah brought up our plans for later that evening. Originally we had planned to go to a strip club, which would have been the first time for both of us, but instead, I thought that perhaps we could try an erotic couples massage. It didn't take much to convince Sarah to change our plans; she never cared much for noisy and crowded places anyways. So I put my phone in my lap and started looking for such places in the neighbourhood. I looked at reviews and their websites to find a place with a good rating that seemed clean. Most importantly, I wanted to make sure that we didn't leave the place in handcuffs. Yes, I felt a bit pervy while doing the search in a public place. Luckily we were sitting in the corner, so I don't think anyone noticed.

After dinner and a few drinks, we went to the massage parlour called Ms. M's. The place had a heavy-locked door with a camera above it and a dimly lit entrance. You had to ring the bell to be let in. A woman answered the door, while another walked across the room behind her with just a towel loosely wrapped around her body. I didn't know what to expect from this place, but this was a delightful surprise. The hostess was a woman in her late twenties or early thirties, wearing a red flannel shirt with the top few buttons undone and a pair of short shorts.

"Have a seat, and I'll be with you in a minute," said the hostess as she gestured to the empty couches beside us. We did as suggested. I leaned over to Sarah and asked her how she was feeling. Sarah was stunned and silent.

The hostess returned to us and asked if this was our first time there. I looked over at Sarah, and she was still stunned, so I did the talking. "Are we that obvious?" I responded. I think the way I said it made her smile. Next, she explained their services; we could have separate sessions, get a couples massage side-by-side, or one of us could get the message while the other enjoyed the show. Naturally, we opted for the couples massage.

The hostess led us to a dimly lit room with a large message table and a small shower and told us to wait. I saw that Sarah was finally starting to relax. "Just a little nervous," she said.

Just then, we heard the door creak open, and a gorgeous woman in lingerie entered the room. She introduced herself as Bella, shook our hands, and walked out of the room. Then another came right in, introduced herself and walked out. Over a dozen women must have come in; I had to pick my jaw off the floor by the time they finished. I looked over at Sarah, and she seemed to be more excited than I was.

The hostess returned to the room, "You guys came at a good time. You have a lot of girls to pick from."

I said I liked Allie; she was the towel girl we saw when we first came in. The hostess then looked over at Sarah expectantly, and Sarah said she liked Allie too. The hostess told her to pick a second girl for our couples massage. Before answering, Sarah looked at me, gave me a cute little smile and named Sophie.

The reason why she smiled at me before naming Sophie was that Sophie had a remarkable resemblance to Alison Angel, a softcore-pornstar who I used to enjoy watching. Sarah had walked in on me a few times while I was enjoying some videos. She even joined me a few times but then decided that watching porn wasn't for her.

Sophie was around my height, at around five feet ten inches, although her heels made her seem taller. She had long flowing shiny blonde hair that reached halfway down her back and a light-skinned curvy figure with naturally full and soft breasts. Allie was short; at just a bit over five feet, she was even shorter than Sarah. She had short but sparkly purple hair which just touched the top of her shoulders and a cute little button nose.

The hostess then walked out so that we could get ready for our message. Sarah and I both undressed and tried to get into the shower. Unfortunately, it was too small for both of us, so I got out, sat at the end of the massage table, and watched her. Fifteen years together, and I still appreciated her beauty as much as the first time I saw her. There wasn't anything explicitly sexual about her showering. Still, there was something about the way the soap suds travelled down her body and how her wet hair clung to her breasts. Before I knew it, my penis swelled, pointed up, and throbbed.

I got into the shower after Sarah got out. She walked around the table as she dried herself and then laid down with the towel draped over her body. I did a quick wash, ensuring to use cold water. Allie and Sohpie came back into the room just as I was stepping out of the shower. Instinctively I tried to cover myself with one hand and reach for the towel with my other hand. They must have thought it was a funny sight because they burst out laughing. I did feel pretty goofy, but it still took a few seconds for enough blood to rush back to my brain to recall where we were. I went over and sat next to Sarah and placed my towel on my lap. Allie and Sophie undressed in front of us, and all I could do was watch and feel the blood drain down from my brain once again.

Allie came up to us and picked up the towel draped on Sarah and the one on my lap. I could feel her eyes linger on there for a few seconds before putting the towel away. I wasn't going to complain; it gave me a chance to check her out. Her breasts, although small, were bigger than they had seemed at first, not to mention perky. She has a short landing strip starting slightly above her slit. I was tempted to run my finger through it but decided against it. Meanwhile, Sophie prepped a couple of gel bottles for the massage; we seemed to be in for a Nuru massage.

Sophie came over to tend to Sarah while Allie instructed me to lie face down. They explained the additional rules before getting started. We were allowed to touch them but not between the legs, no kissing, no fellatio/cunnilingus, and no penetration. If we tried to push our luck, the session would end, and we would be kicked out. The rules sounded simple enough, so we agreed and got started. They started by applying the warm gel and began with a back rub. I reached out my fingers to intertwine them with Sarah's. She reciprocated.

We chatted with the girls while they worked on our backs. They asked about our vacation and our regular lives. Sarah asked them about what it was like working there and if they often got couples as clients. After a few minutes, they climbed on our backs, leaned forward, and started to slide their bodies on top of ours. It felt strange at first, but the sensation of feeling Allie's breasts on my back took over. Sarah also seemed to be enjoying her experience. Her smile lingered between the expression of curiosity and pure pleasure. I tried to take a look at how Sophie looked on top of Sarah, but Allie's weight on top of mine made it difficult to lift my head.

For my next surprise, I could feel Allie's fingers creeping towards my cock each time she slid down towards my legs. Eventually, I could feel her tickling my scrotum and shaft. By now, our conversation had boiled down to heavy breathing and grunts. The girls knew what they were doing.

After being face down for about twenty minutes, they told us to turn over. That's when it hit me. I was naked with three gorgeous women. I took a deep breath to take in the view once again. Before continuing, they switched so that Sophie was beside me and Allie was beside Sarah. They got back on top of us, and this time I could really enjoy the view. I moved my hands to Sophie's hips and started to move them in small circles. Sarah, however, went directly for Allie's breasts and ran her fingers across the nipples. "Wow! These are so cute," she said, "Can I kiss them?" Allie held her tender smile and responded non-verbally by wagging her finger. Before either of us could be disappointed, she leaned forward on top of Sarah, their breasts aligned and lips so close that they could kiss.

My attention went back to Sophie. She started with the slides again, and I could feel her soft skin against my hardened phallus. She began with shorter strokes and then moved on to longer ones. By the end, she would smack me in the face with her boobs every time she slid up, and they enveloped my cock every time she slid down. I tried being bolder like Sarah and reaching for them when she slid up. I even succeeded a few times. Sophie rewarded me by holding her position for a few seconds so my finger could play. It felt like this went on forever, but it still wasn't long enough.

When it was time for the 'finale,' they offered to give us some privacy, or they could continue to take care of us. Sarah responded without skipping a beat, "Oh, please stay."

Sophie went down to grab my penis while Allie placed her fingers on Sarah's exposed clit, and they both worked their magic. Instinctively, Sarah and I turned to each other and kissed as we reached climax. I felt the eruption build up in slow motion. It started with a slight knot in my stomach which travelled down to my testicles and turned to a tingling sensation. From there, the pressure began to build up along the shaft. I held on as long as I could; it was one of the strongest releases I had in a very long time. My hot cum shot up into the air and mostly landed on my chest. As usual, I came before Sarah. This time I got the treat of watching her back arch up as she ended with a full body-shaking orgasm.

It took a minute for us to catch our breath. It felt weird to say 'thank you' in this situation, so I ended with, "Wow! That. Was. Wonderful."

Sarah agreed.

Next, Allie told us to stay down while she got cleaned up. We watched as she got into the shower and started to wash herself. I guess Sophie was still feeling playful because she began to stroke my cock again. When Sarah realized what was happening next to her, she sat up and joined Sophie with her hand around my cock. Slowly moving their hands up and down. I came again as Allie was getting out, but this was more of a dry orgasm; a pulsating semi-erect penis with no cum. Sophie got into the shower next while Allie got dressed. I didn't know who to watch, so my eyes darted back and forth. Sarah got into the shower next as the girls cleaned the room. Finally, it was my turn. When I got out, I took my sweet time getting dressed. I was naked in a room with three gorgeous women; a fantasy I had had since my teenage years.

As we were about to leave, Sarah asked, "Any chance either one or both of you ladies want to join us at our hotel so that we could have some fun without all those rules?"

"I'm sorry, but this is not that kind of place," Allie responded politely. Then, she opened the door. We thanked the girls and made our way toward the exit.

As we were leaving, Sophie called out, "I do know of someone you two might enjoy." She quickly went towards the counter, wrote a phone number on a post-it note and handed it to me. "Give her a call tomorrow afternoon. She will be expecting it."

We thanked the girls again and walked out.

It was almost midnight by the time we returned to our room, way past our regular eight o'clock curfew. We talked about the session as we lay in bed. It sounded like Sarah enjoyed it as much as I did, if not more so. Our second naughty activity, albeit a modification from our original plan, was a major success.

Day Two

I woke up early in the morning as usual; I guess over a decade of routine will do that to you. Sarah, on the other hand, was still out. I knew she would be out for a few more hours before she could even consider waking up. So, I took the opportunity to go out for breakfast by myself. Before you judge me, Sarah rarely got up for breakfast. She would just have a cup of coffee or tea on the rare occasions she did. I went to a small cafe, actually called Le Petit Cafe, next to the hotel and enjoyed an omelette with a side of hash browns and a strong cup of coffee. After breakfast, I picked a random direction on the street and went for a walk. I went up a few blocks, took a turn, then rinse and repeat. Eventually, I got myself nice and lost. Now for the next part of the game; try to get back to the hotel without using a map. I always enjoyed doing this on the trips I had. Sarah didn't care much for this activity. The first time we tried it, we went a bit too far and were exhausted by the time we returned. I think that turned her off from trying it again.

While trying to find my way back, I found Miss M's again. It wasn't on purpose, but I wouldn't be surprised if my subconscious led me to it. Looking up, I could see the 'OPEN' sign blinking in the second-story window. I tried to fight it, but it was an invitation I could not resist (you can judge me for this choice). So, I opened the door and walked back up the familiar stairs and rang the familiar doorbell. An unfamiliar face answered the door. It was another good-looking young woman who had on a cute outfit. This time I was able to say that I had been here before and try to act casual about it.

She took me to a different room this time, one with a smaller table meant for a single person. The parade of beautiful women soon followed. I chose Zoe for the session. She was an average-height French-Canadian girl with pale, almost white, skin. She had shoulder-length silky black hair, protruding breasts, and a tattoo of a bright red rose on a thorny green vine on her left arm. The colour popped against her skin tone. I admired the sleeve for a couple of minutes before getting started with the massage. Zoe even offered me her arm for a closer view.

The massage itself was very much like the one from the night before. However, the tone was quite different. Instead of just grunting and heavy breathing, we talked the whole way through. We talked about our interests; it turned out that Zoe was also a gamer like me. We discussed our usual characters for Overwatch (Junkrat for me and Hanzo for her), strategies for the different levels, and preferred tanks. I was nerding out with a naked woman on top of me. I never thought this would ever happen.

For the finale, she slid between my legs. She held my cock next to her head; it reached from her lips to her eyes. The way she stroked made me think that perhaps she was a bit looser with the rules. I let her do her thing. She tightened her grip and went faster until my toes curled, and I erupted cum in three pumps. The first one reached my chest, the second one to my belly, and the third one just oozed out. She climbed up to my side and laid her head on my shoulder. With one hand still around my cock, she played with the cum for a little while. She placed her finger on the tip and then moved it away to see how long of a string she could make. After a couple of attempts, she switched to the pool on my chest and started swirling it. Our eyes met and locked for a few seconds. I almost reached up to kiss her, but she climbed off the table and got into the shower. I watched her wash herself.

Zoe then invited me to join her in the shower; it was bigger in this room. She poured the body wash into her hand and started to lather me up. She worked my chest, shoulders, and back, and told me to turn around. With more body wash, she lathered my nether regions and my legs. It was a second handjob, only soapy and not to completion. After the shower, she dried me with a towel. I got dressed while she cleaned up. I offered to help, but she told me to just sit and watch. She knew I was enjoying just watching her.

After we were done, I thanked her and walked back to the hotel. Sarah should have been up by then.

Sarah had just gotten out of bed as I entered the room. We just smiled at each other, thinking about how we broke our routine the day before. She looked well-rested, unlike her usual groggy self in the mornings. She was smiling ear to ear, and I could tell she had this whole new energy about her. It was something I hadn't seen in years. I walked up to her, pulled her in close, kissed her on her cheek, and followed with, "You're up!".

"I am! And I feel great." She walked towards the bathroom, and just before entering, she asked, "Where'd you go?"