The First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got up a few hours ago, so I went out for breakfast and a long walk. I take it you slept well."

She responded while brushing her teeth, "I did. I was exhausted. Thank you for letting me sleep in."

I let her finish up in there while I browsed the channels on the TV.

She got dressed and sat next to me, "Last night was amazing. We should do that again."

I didn't need to be convinced. In fact, I was going to suggest it if she didn't. "Yeah, it really was. What did you think of the girls?"

"I liked them both. But Allie was just so cute, I wanted to kiss her badly." Her ear-to-ear smile was back.

"It's not that kind of place," I reminded her.

"I know, but a girl can wish, can't she?"

I smiled back at her, "I never seen you like this."

"In a foursome?" She teased.

"No, I mean like this," I pointed at her. "You seem so happy and energetic and excited about last night."

"It was a great night. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be comfortable with another girl. Or be comfortable seeing another girl on top of you. But we were just in the moment, and it was amazing. I'm not saying I want a polyamorous relationship, but last night was so much fun. It's like we're taking a vacation from ourselves and our routine lives."

"You're right," I nodded, "Let's enjoy our vacation."

We kissed. It was a soft and gentle kiss, one that conveyed love more than lust. Don't forget, we had been together fifteen years, so not every kiss needed to be hot and heavy. The kiss faded and we made our way out the door. Sarah had a list of restaurants she wanted to try during the trip. She chose a chocolate dessert place called C'ChoColat, for lunch. I don't remember what I ordered, but I remember it was too sweet and heavy, and I couldn't finish it. Sarah really wanted to talk about the previous night during lunch, but we were in a public place, so we had to speak in vague terms. I told her multiple times that we would continue the conversation later, but she kept going on and on about it. It was embarrassing, but hilarious in hindsight.

After lunch, we walked around the neighbourhood for a while and then returned to our room. We were both eager the call the number that Sohpie gave us, but I wasn't going to make that call in public.

The call itself was brief. Rachel, the woman who answered, informed us that she had talked to Sophie that morning and understood our situation. She also described how the session would work and what we needed to do before getting started. We agreed to meet at our hotel later in the evening. I think we discussed all that in less than two minutes, and my heart was racing the whole time.

With the evening plans confirmed, I thought it would be nice to do some more touristy activities. We spent the rest of the afternoon at the Botanical Garden. By the time we left, neither of us could take our mind off our upcoming evening with Rachel. On the way back to the hotel we stopped by a pharmacy to get some extra condoms, lubricant, a pair of scissors, disinfectant wipes, toiletries, and bottles of water and soda. Finally, a stop at the ATM to get the cash, and then back to the room. We refrained from getting alcohol because we didn't want to risk getting too drunk and making any regretful decisions.

Back in our room, Sarah and I could hardly wait. I couldn't tell who was more excited about it. Every now and again, our anticipation would get the better of us, and we'd jump into a heavy make-out session. Luckily we were able to stop ourselves before it went too far. When there was about an hour left before Rachel's arrival, I went to take a shower. I came out of the bathroom in my white running shorts and black satin robe. I don't know why they call them 'running shorts.' I think if I ever wore them at the gym, I'd get kicked out. While Sarah went for her shower, I took the opportunity to set up the room. The room was already clean and the bed was made, thanks to housekeeping. I set the drinks and glasses and made a refreshments table and the condoms, lubricant, scissors, wipes, and toiletries on another table. Finally, I dimmed the lights and sat back on the comfortable lounging chair. Sarah stepped out of the bathroom wearing a white babydoll with ruffles around the breasts, a sheer frilly flow that just reached below her hips, and a marabou trim. I could also see the g-string she had on underneath. Lastly, she had on a pair of white laced knee-high socks with a butterfly-shaped bow at the top. She looked stunning. It made me wonder why we never dressed up for each other back at home. She sauntered over to me, or perhaps it just felt like she was walking in slow-motion, and sat in my lap. We began to kiss again. I still remember her running her fingers across my chest and my fingers tracing her legs.

We heard the knock on the door and Sarah's eyes lit up. She whispered for me to go and get the door. I got up, took a deep breath, and walked over to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw a woman standing on the other side. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Rachel. We talked on the phone earlier today," she replied.

I remembered to close my robe just as I was about to open the door. "Hi," I said to the semi-stranger. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a green blouse and was carrying a big handbag. She did seem to have her hair and makeup done. I might have watched too much porn in the past because I was expecting her to show up in just a trench coat with nothing underneath.

She walked into the room without answering and closed and locked the door behind her. "Hi," she responded. She looked over at me and then at Sarah, who was back in the lounging chair. "Wow, you guys look like you're ready to party."

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Sorry, we're a bit nervous."

"Don't be," she said in a reassuring voice, "Why don't you let me get freshened up, and I can explain everything."

"Sure. The bathroom is right this way." I was pointing toward the door right next to her. Then I went over and sat on the edge of the bed. Sarah and I sat in silence, looking toward the bathroom door. It felt like a long time to wait.

Finally, Rachel stepped out of the bathroom, a transformed woman. She had long flowing black hair, deep blue eyes, sun-kissed skin, and a curvy figure. She wore a red teddy that had a mesh pattern with an open underwire design that exposed her breasts and an open line in the back that revealed her ass. I guess her breasts weren't completely exposed; she had little heart-shaped stickers on her nipples. I stood up as an instinctive response, but then my legs froze in place. She held my gaze and walked over to the refreshments table next to Sarah, grabbed a bottle of water, filled up half a glass, and took a sip. She smelled like strawberries.

Rachel leaned forward onto the bed and then climbed in on all fours. Still holding my gaze, she crawled to the middle of the king-sized bed and patted the comforter with both hands on her sides, inviting us to join her. We had a brief chat that ended with her asking, "So, how do you two want to start?"

Good thing I was already beside the bed; I could barely move. I slowly walked and lay down beside her. Sarah was still frozen in the chair. Rachel and I were looking toward Sarah, expecting her to join us.

"Why don't the two of you start and I will join when I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" Rachel confirmed. Her voice was less sultry and more concerned.

"I'm sure. This is just new to me, so it may take me a while to get ready."

I looked over to Sarah, non-verbally asking if she was okay.

She nodded.

Rachel shifted her attention to me, "How do you want to start?"

I may have looked confused because before I could even answer, she was on top of me. I could feel her weight on my legs and her sharp nails on my chest. She leaned in and started kissing my neck. Her hair was in my face, and the stickers rubbed against my chest. The scent of strawberries overwhelmed my senses. My body responded on its own, wiggling in rhythm with her kisses. My fingers slowly traced her spine and found a small zipper which was shortly undone. Next, she stopped and leaned back. I could see the outfit was now hanging loosely around her body.

Rachel slid down so that she was sitting on my knees. She reached for the loose end of the bow that held my robe close. With a gentle pull, she undid the bow and unfurled my robe. As I pulled my arms out the sleeves, her lips met my chest and then started to slide down to my abdomen, to the base of my penis, making small but audible kisses along the way. I still had my shorts on so she teased me by kissing along the outline of the shaft and finally ending on the tip. My eyes glanced over to Sarah. Her eyes seemed closed, her left hand clutching her breasts, her right hand rubbing her clit, and she let out a silent moan with each breath. She was enjoying the show.

Before Rachel could go any further, I reached under her arms and pulled her back up so we were face to face. She seemed surprised at my sudden shift from a passive role to an active one. I continued on with sliding the straps on her shoulders down to her sides. She did the rest by pulling the teddy down further to her hips. I started to slowly peel the heart-shaped stickers off her nipples. She gave me a smile and a nod, allowing me to peel them off completely.

"Oh, you can just toss them."

I was stuck under her, so I just posted the stickers onto the headboard. Her nipples were hard and pointy but felt smooth under my fingers. Next, with a manoeuvre I had practised countless times with Sarah, I reached my arm across her back, thrusting my hips upwards, and flipped her onto the bed so that now I was on top. I remember the first few times I tried it, I ended up banging Sarah's head on the headboard or getting my hand stuck underneath her. With our positions reversed, I mimicked Rachel's actions back on her. I started by gently kissing her neck, then moving down to each breast, circling the areola and flicking the nipple with my tongue a few times. Kissing further down, I reached for the teddy that was resting on her hips. As I grabbed the sides of the fabric, Rachel arched her hips, singling me to pull it off completely. I complied.

Sarah's moans were getting more audible by now.

And there she was. This beautiful woman we had just met, completely naked in our bed, smiling back at me. I hoped she was enjoying the evening as much as we were.

I went back into position. Starting from the belly button and kissing further down. I reached her venus mound, her pussy lips just less than an inch from my tongue. But I knew I had to control myself. I pulled back with an, "Excuse me, I'll be back in just a minute," and went to the table with the condoms.

"Okay," Rachel responded with an exhale.

I couldn't tell if it was a sigh of relief or anticipation from the excitement. I walked over to the table with the condoms and other things. I wiped the pair of scissors with the disinfectant wipes, opened and unrolled a condom, cut off the tip and base, and then a final cut made vertically to create a dental dam. I turned around with the latex sheet in hand, hoping it might help make Rachel more comfortable with me touching her between the legs or possibly even going down on her. When I turned around, I saw my naked wife, on all fours, hovering on top of Rachel. Their lips locked, and fingers intertwined. I just stood there and admired the view for a little while. I was trying to take things slow; read Rachel's body and see what she was comfortable with. On the other hand, Sarah went for what she wanted, which seemed to work for her.

I leaned in from the foot of the bed, placed the dental dam on Rachel's pussy, and traced my fingers along the folds. I felt her shiver as I placed my lips upon her. I lingered for a few seconds before pulling away again. I went over to the table again, pulled down my shorts, and rolled on a condom. By now Sarah was sitting upright, her hands on Rachel's chest, and her pussy grinding on our guest's belly. I knelt beside them and kissed Sarah. Rachel took the opportunity to start stroking my cock. From there, we found ourselves getting into the triangle position with my mouth on Sarah's pussy, Sarah's mouth between Rachel's legs, and Rachel's lips around my cock. She was barely on there before she peeled off the condom and went back at it. Her mouth was warm and soft.

I couldn't last much longer. "I'm cumming," I warned her.

Rachel removed my cock from her mouth and continued stroking me with her hand. And in just a few strokes, I felt my scrotum drain as cum flew across the bed.

I pulled back to take a breath and no sooner Rachel moved her attention to Sarah. Just watching the two of them together, I felt like I had my turn and should just let them enjoy each other. So this time, I went to the chair and enjoyed the show while rehydrating.

I watched them move into a sixty-nine, then move onto kissing, and finally end with tribbing and Rachel collapsing onto Sarah. The two of them just lay in position, breathing heavily and occasionally giggling.

I offered them both a drink and leaned over to kiss Sarah.

"Do I get some of that sugar?" I heard from the other side of the bed.

Sarah ended the kiss, gave me a nod, took my hand and pulled me over to Rachel. The way she kissed was different from Sarah's. Rachel was much more active with her tongue and did not hold back.

After a few minutes of rest, Rachel took a shower while Sarah and I stayed in bed. I got up and put on my robe when I heard the water stop running. Rachel had transformed back into the woman who first entered our room. She went over to the refreshments table and picked up a bottle of water and the envelope. She hugged me with a kiss on the cheek, then looked over at Sarah, who was still naked in bed and waved her goodbye. I walked her to the door and watched her walk down the hallway toward the elevators.

Instead of returning to bed, I went over and filled the bathtub with hot water and bubbles and got in. Sarah joined me shortly after and lay on top of me. I gently rubbed the soapy bubbles on her shoulders, arms, and breasts as she let out gentle sighs. I reached between her legs, and she pulled my hand back. The bath was relaxing. We almost fell asleep there. We got out, dried ourselves, and went straight to bed. I had a craving for strawberries.

Day Three

As usual, I woke up the next morning before Sarah. I debated what to do for my morning plans; I certainly wouldn't mind repeating the excursion from the day before, or I could try something new, or just have a simple morning. I went with a simple morning; breakfast, a long walk, and then back to the hotel. I did stop on my way back to get a box of strawberries.

I enjoyed the box of strawberries while watching tv with no audio. They were sweet and moist. The box was almost empty by the time Sarah woke up. She asked me to save a couple for her. I set the box on her side of the bed so that she could enjoy the rest of them.

After freshening up, Sarah came out in a sundress and kissed me. "It's so weird; I dreamt that I was enjoying strawberries last night."

Perhaps she hadn't picked up on Rachel's scent as much as I did. "Yeah, I just saw these on my walk, and they looked too good to pass up. You can have the rest; they are by the bed."

She returned to her side of the bed and picked out a strawberry. "So...," her voice trailed off.

"Last night was fun," I interrupted. I knew she wanted to talk about it." I was worried that you might get upset and kick her out."

"We're not just taking a vacation from work; we're taking a vacation from our regular selves, babe."

"Babe?" She hadn't used that word in years.

"I told you. I'm not your regular Sarah; I'm Vacation-Sarah," she giggled. "It took me a couple of days to get it, but now I am here."

"Oh? And how is Vacation-Sarah different from my regular Sarah?" I played along.

"Well, she uses the word 'babe'," her voice changed slightly. Somehow it was sexier than usual. "She is not concerned with how much things cost or what others might think. She doesn't just stay back and imagine what-ifs. Instead, she goes after what she wants and she gets what she wants." She started to walk towards me, "And. She. Likes. To. Please. Her. Man." By the time she finished the sentence, she had closed the distance between us and had slid her hand inside my pants, teasing me.

I pulled her in closer for a kiss. My hand found its way to her ass and gave her a little squeeze. It was just the two of us, as husband and wife, unhindered by our usual routine-filled lives. I'm not sure when she undid my pants, but the next thing I noticed was that they were on the floor. Taking small backwards steps, Sarah reached the bed, laid back, and spread her legs. Vacation-Sarah also seemed to not care for panties. I pulled my boxers down, and the tip of my hard cock was glistening with a few drops of precum. Following Sarah's lead, I climbed on top of her and guided myself into her. She was already wet. I pinned her hands above her head and continued to thrust inside her. I could feel her vagina tightening and pulling me in even further. Our eyes were locked onto each other. We fucked in silence, except for the occasional grunt and moan. I felt the pressure build up and continued thrusting. Her eyes widened just a second before I came inside her.

She moaned as I slowly pulled my cock from inside of her. I kissed her once again and collapsed beside her. I watched Sarah as she made her way to the bathroom, with my semen flowing down her leg. Just before she opened the door, she ran her finger along her thigh and scooped up a glob. She then winked and brought it to her lips.

"What did you want to do this afternoon?" I called out to her.

"Don't you worry. I made some plans for us," she called back.

"When'd you do that?"

"Yesterday morning. When you went back to the massage place."

"What?" I was startled. How could she have known?

"Babe, your wife doesn't always sleep late into the morning."

I didn't see the point in lying to her. Clearly, she had known and didn't seem to mind. "How'd you know I went to the massage place?"

"Well, when you returned, your hair was still wet, and you smelled like coconut oil. So it was a pretty safe bet to assume where you were."

"And you don't mind?"

"Of course not. I want you to enjoy yourself," she replied with a genuine smile. "Maybe we can go again tonight."

"That'd be great. So what are the plans for this afternoon?" I asked again.

"It's a secret," she teased. "And you're going to do everything I say. Think of it as punishment for having fun without me."

"Sure."

I assumed that we were going to go shopping. Instead, we ended up at this art gallery. A young girl was standing by the door. She couldn't have been more than a sophomore at college. Sarah told me to stay back while she went to talk to the girl. They chatted briefly, and then Sarah called me over.

"This is Jess," she introduced the girl to me.

"Hello, Jess."

"And this is my husband," she interrupted me. "He has no idea what's going on, but he's going to do everything we tell him. Aren't you, hun?"

"Sure." I was confused about what was happening. I thought she might have planned another threesome. But why in such a random place?

Jess let us into the building and locked the door behind us. We went upstairs to a big loft apartment, where another girl was setting up camera equipment. "Okay, so we're doing a professional photo shoot for our album cover like Sarah had wanted for some time," I thought to myself.

Jess introduced us to the other girl, Lisa. The girls were art students and were doing a photography assignment. The deal was that they got subjects for their assignment, and we got free copies of their work. They had us go over and sign a short agreement stating that we consent to have our photos taken and let Jess and Lisa use the photos for their class and portfolios. I was only slightly disappointed that this wasn't a foursome; those girls were cute.