The First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started the session standing in front of a white screen. Jess and Lisa told us to do various poses as their cameras went off. The poses were the standard couples romantic photoshoot type; looking into each other's eyes, embracing, holding hands, etc. Between the two of them, it seemed like they took about a hundred photos before Lisa told us we could relax.

Just when I thought we were done, Jess said, "Now for part two," and started walking to the other side of the loft.

Sarah let out a small cheer and followed Jess.

I looked at Lisa and asked, "What's going on?"

"You know," she replied shyly, "the second part of the session."

"Don't tell him anything. You'll ruin the surprise," Sarah called from the other side.

I looked back at Lisa, and she gestured for me to go after Sarah. I complied. Sarah was sitting on the edge of a bed when I caught up to her. The bed itself was all done up, more photogenic than practical. There were about a dozen pillows of various sizes, with floral pattern covers that also matched the down comforter. The bedside tables had these tall vases on them, with vines sprouting out and going out in every direction.

"Are we doing boudoir photography now?" I asked.

"Something like that," Sarah responded while the girls worked on setting up the lights.

I joined Sarah at the edge of the bed and waited. When Lisa and Jess were ready, they told us to climb back into the bed and undress. Sarah quickly pulled the sundress and tossed it aside. From the look on their faces, I think they might have expected us to be in our underwear. I undressed slowly. When I was down to my boxers, I asked, "These too?" While looking back and forth between Jess and Lisa.

They discussed it between themselves first and returned with, "Yes, it would be best if you matched your wife."

Sarah was smiling ear to ear. She gave me an oogling look and whistled as I stripped off my boxer and stood with my semi-erect penis dangling between my legs. "Keep your hands off of him, girls. He's all mine," Sarah teased. All three of them shared a good laugh at my expense.

I got into bed with Sarah, and the girls started instructing us again regarding the poses. This time the poses were more intimate; kissing, cupping Sarah's breasts, Sarah's fingers around the shaft of my now fully-erect penis, etc. We complied with the instruction and made small talk to lessen the awkwardness of the situation. The girls asked us about our vacation plans and we asked about their student lives. It had been over a decade since Sarah and I had graduated, so we discussed how little things had changed. We kept this up for about fifteen minutes while their cameras continued to click away.

"Now for the really intimate ones," Jess giggled. She was enjoying this. The first few of these photos were of my cock in Sarah's mouth from various angles. Next, we moved into a sixty-nine position. I tried to hold back a bit on account of Jess and Lisa. However, Sarah did not hesitate. I almost came in her mouth a couple of times. For the third position, I was to kneel at the foot of the bed with Sarah's legs dangling over the edge and insert the tip of my penis in her pussy. Jess took the photos from a distance while Lisa came in over my shoulder for close-ups. I could feel her breath on my neck. It sent a few shivers down my spine, but I was able to maintain myself.

Lisa asked me to lie beside Sarah and spread my legs for the final few pictures. She then knelt between my legs and Jess knelt between Sarah's. My penis was still fully erect and pointing to the ceiling. Another shiver shot up and down my spine as I felt Lisa's fingers adjust my scrotum. She even grabbed the shaft lightly and tried to straighten out the slight curve. I felt myself throbbing in her palm. While Lisa was working with me, Jess was working with Sarah, asking her to spread her pussy her various ways.

After the final shutter click, Sarah and I got up and got dressed again. It was a bit awkward for me with Sarah outright gawking at me, and Lisa trying to get a peek with side-way glances. We helped the girls clean up the place, thanked them for the session, and were on our way. Jess said that she would email us the photos in a couple of weeks. It felt like we were there for the whole afternoon when in reality only an hour or so had passed.

We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping. It was mostly window shopping but we did get a few impractical outfits that we only wore once or twice. I think I still have one of those suits in my closet. Usually, Sarah was opposed to such long walks when I suggested them, but not when it was her idea. The sun was going down by the time we were done. I suggested that we go back to our room and clean up before heading out to dinner. Sarah agreed.

My phone rang while Sarah was in the shower. It was Rachel. I instinctively started looking around the room, thinking perhaps she had forgotten something the previous night or maybe I hadn't paid her enough. She assured me that nothing was wrong. In fact, she was wondering if we would like for her to join us again. I thought about it for a few seconds and agreed. Sarah seemed to have enjoyed the previous night with Rachel, and I knew I sure did. So, why not? When I brought up the transactional details for the evening, she surprised me by saying that she was hoping for more of a personal connection rather than a professional one. I didn't know what she meant by that, but this time she sounded genuine. The next thing I knew, I found myself inviting her to join us for dinner. She was happy with the invitation and added she would join us at the restaurant. Sarah hadn't noticed the phone call and I thought it would be a pleasant surprise for her.

When we got to the restaurant, Rachel was already there before us; she was at a table by herself. She looked just like any other person. Perhaps it was because I was seeing her in another light. She wore a lovely yellow dress that was not too provocative nor too modest, and she also carried a big purse, like Sarah usually did. She wasn't just somebody for a sexual encounter. Instead, she was a whole person. I just hadn't thought of it that way, but of course, it made sense. And we got to know her as a person during dinner.

Sarah was excited to see her, "Rachel!" She called out from the host's podium and walked up to her, "Oh, I'm sorry, are you here with someone?"

"I was waiting for the two of you," Rachel smiled back.

Sarah got a puzzled look on her face, "What do you mean?"

"He didn't tell you?"

Sarah looked back at me with the puzzled look.

"You're not the only one who can plan surprises," I smirked back. We shared a short staring contest which ended with Sarah bursting out laughing. We joined Rachel at the table.

Sarah asked in a hushed voice if this was another encounter that I had arranged. And Rachel replied that she wanted this to be an actual date and not be on the clock. She hadn't done this with any of her clients before, but she felt that she wanted to be with us for a bit longer. Apparently, the fact that we cared enough to have condoms readily available without her having to ask for them, the toiletries we had for her, and how we didn't rush her to get started was a rare experience for her. She also pointed out that she liked the experience of being with us one-on-one and also as a group. Then there was also the fact that Sarah and I were already a couple, so it wasn't like one of us was cheating on the other.

The practical part of my brain was thinking that this was some sort of sympathy act, and she would ask us for a lot of money before we left. The romantic part of my brain wanted to reach across the table and kiss her. We spent the rest of dinner talking about our pasts. We told Rachel about our regular routine lives back home and how we wanted a change so we planned this vacation. She said that she couldn't imagine us being a boring couple based on the vacation we had planned. Rachel told us about her past. She worked as an escort because she enjoyed sex without attachments, and she had her regular day job so it wasn't like she needed the money. The extra cash just allowed her to buy fancy dresses and go to lavish parties.

After dinner, we went for a short stroll and then back to our room for a relaxed evening. We talked late into the night, with some occasional make-out sessions between Sarah and I while Rachel watched, Rachel and I while Sarah watched, and Sarah and Rachel while I watched. Before we knew it, it was three in the morning. Sarah and I didn't want Rachel to leave at such a time, so we asked her to spend the night with us. She happily accepted our invitation. She might have planned that all along because she had brought her toothbrush and a change of clothes with her in that big purse. She slipped down to her panties and got into bed, saying that she could never sleep completely naked. Sarah followed her lead and stripped down to her panties as well before getting into bed. I didn't want to feel overdressed, so I too slipped off everything but my boxers and got in between them with Sarah on my right and Rachel on my left. The lights were turned off and we just slept.

Day Four

Regardless of when I go to bed, I usually wake up around the same time. I woke up before Sarah and Rachel, enjoyed the view around me for a few minutes, and then decided to get out of bed. It wasn't easy, but I managed to climb over Sarah without completely waking her up. Then, I quietly freshened up, dressed, and went on my morning walk. I didn't want to miss the girls waking up, so I made it a short walk and returned to the room.

I walked in on Rachel fucking my wife with a strapon. Rachel held Sarah's arms pinned on the headboard, her breasts swaying over Sarah's face, and her ass rhythmically thrusting in and out. Sarah was on the verge of having an orgasm. Her toes were curled, she had a half-smile while biting her lower lip, her breasts moved up and down with her short breaths, and finally, her nipples were hard and pointy. Sarah bucked with each thrust, and soon she arched her back. Rachel released Sarah's arms and brought her body onto Sarah's. Their lips met as Rachel continued to thrust into Sarah. The scene ended with Sarah letting out a loud moan and wrapping her arms around Rachel. Neither of them had noticed that I had returned and was watching them.

"Looks like I missed quite a party," I joked to announce my presence.

Sarah burst into laughter.

"You shouldn't have gone out," Rachel teased.

The two of them hopped into the shower, and to my disappointment, I wasn't invited. However, they reemerged an hour later, giggling at each other, and suggested that we all go out for breakfast at Cora. As we made our way down the road, I noticed Sarah was walking strangely. Every few seconds she would take a sharp breath and a short step. She even stopped a couple of times to take a deep breath before continuing walking. Sarah continued to act strangely during breakfast. She was wiggling in her chair, her voice would go up randomly, and a slight buzzing noise emanated from her. Rachel handed me a small pink remote control before our food arrived. It only had two buttons. And it finally made sense. Sarah had a look of ecstasy upon her, and eyes darted back and forth between Rachel and me. I pressed the buttons in random order and watched Sarah go from wiggling in her chair to tensing up to relaxing, and so forth. It was one of the most exciting breakfast experiences I have ever had.

Rachel suggested that we go to Oka beach again, and this time we follow through with our original plan. It was another pleasant drive to the beach. When we were out on the open road, Sarah reached into her pants and took out the vibrator. She then passed it to Rachel, who reached under her skirt and into her panties and inserted it in her pussy. Now it was Sarah's turn to play with Rachel. Sarah was merciless. She turned the vibrator on full blast and watched Rachel squirm and moan in the backseat. When we got to Oka National Park, Rachel directed us through a different route. We ended up at another part of the beach. From there, it was a short walk to the clothing-optional section. We found a secluded spot to lay our towels and shed our clothes. Somewhere over the past few days, we had also shed our nervousness regarding public nudity. Sarah was completely naked and burrowing her toes in the sand before I could even take my shirt off. Rachel was lying on her belly, with Sarah straddling her back and applying sunscreen. Sarah made a show of it. Gliding her breasts across Rachel's shoulders. Sarah then turned around to work on Rachel's lower half. She paid ample attention to Rachel's thighs and ass. Rachel spread her legs wider to invite Sarah in. Sarah's fingers accepted the invitation and continued to tease Rachel. I enjoyed the view and waited for my turn. My excitement for the scene in front of me was clearly visible.

A few times some random guy would walk past us as the girls worked on each other. A couple of them asked if they could join us and "even out the group" (as one of them mentioned), and luckily they walked away with a single rejection.

After Rachel finished lathering Sarah, they turned their attention to me. Without any hesitation or warning, Sarah kneeled over my face. My tongue reached out to lick her lips instinctively. I felt a pair of hands work my thighs while another reached for my cock. With the morning I had, I wasn't able to last long. As soon as I felt the tension build up, it shot out of me in three pumps.

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach. The three of us went for a walk and a swim. We even had a few spectators when the girls played with each other. It was a fun and relaxing afternoon, and it wouldn't have been possible without Rachel. We started to make our way back as the sun was beginning to go down. On the way to the hotel, we stopped at Rachel's apartment so she could grab a change of clothes. That evening we ordered room service and enjoyed a bottle of wine with our dinner. Post-dinner talk led to more drinking, which led to kissing and undressing.

Before we could get started, Sarah moved to the lounging chair and said, "I want to watch the two of you again."

"You like to watch your husband with another woman?" Rachel teased.

"Not just any woman."

Rachel led me by the hand to the foot of the bed and sat in front of me. She unbuckled my pants, pulled them down, and kissed the tip. Then, looking over at Sarah, she asked, "Can the right woman do this?"

Sarah grinned and nodded.

I felt as if this was a moment between the two of them, and I was just along for the ride as a toy. Next, Rachel started to unbutton my shirt while maintaining eye contact with Sarah. I pulled off my shirt and kicked off my socks. I wanted to make my presence known in the scene. So, I pulled up Rachel and slid down her skirt. I kissed her on her bare pussy before standing back up. She had pulled off her top and stood naked in front of me. Her eyes were on me now. I climbed into bed and on top of Rachel. My lips were on hers, with my cock gliding across her thigh as we kissed.

I could hear Sarah moaning from the chair. I knew she was fingering herself as she watched us.

I kissed my way down Rachel's body. I traced my lips from her neck to her breasts and then down to her navel. At this point, I started to tease her by very slowly continuing down to just above her clit. She arched her back and let out a short sharp squeal. She wanted me to place my lips upon hers and thrust my tongue in her, but I wasn't ready to just give her what she wanted. Instead, I jumped down to her left knee and started kissing my way up her inner thigh. As I approached her bikini line, I slowly glided across to her right leg, with my lips lightly grazing her pussy.

I could hear heavy breathing. Perhaps it was Rachel, or perhaps it was Sarah. Maybe it was the both of them.

By now, I had teased Rachel enough. Her wetness was visible to the naked eye. I gave her nether lips a long and gentle kiss and then pulled her to the foot of the bed. I was about to go get a condom from the bedside table, but her eyes caught mine, and she froze me in place. I don't know how she knew what I was thinking, but she shook her head 'no' and inched her hips closer to my cock. I placed my hands on her hips and guided myself into her. She was tighter than Sarah, but I could feel her vagina trying to pull me in like Sarah's. I started by fucking her slowly, and she moved in rhythm with my thrusts. Just as we reached the perfect rhythm, I pushed myself as deep as I could go and stayed. I could feel myself pulsating inside Rachel as her inner warmth trying to swallow me further. Next, I placed my hands on her breasts, with her nipples poking out between my fingers. It was a bit of a stretch, but I was able to lean forward and flick her nipples with my tongue. Rachel let out a sharp short exhale each time I did so.

Sarah couldn't just watch anymore. She stripped naked and joined us on the bed. She kneeled on top of Rachel with her pussy on top of Rachel's lips. As Sarah settled on top of Rachel and Rachel worked her tongue between Sarah's legs, I leaned forward and kissed my wife while I was still inside Rachel. We maintained this scene for several minutes before Sarah decided she wanted more and repositioned herself on all fours. She was still on top of Rachel, but now her ass was towards me, and her lips were aligned with Rachel's. They were so close, but they did not kiss. Instead, it was more of a staring contest between the two of them. I gently pulled myself out of Rachel and glided into Sarah. From the feel of it, Sarah had already had an orgasm or two just by watching us. As I started to fuck Sarah, Rachel began to tease her nipples with her fingers. Next, Rachel climbed a bit higher in the bed and pulled down Sarah's head between her legs. It was now Sarah's turn to reciprocate. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach, which travelled down to my testicles and turned into a tingling sensation. From there, the pressure began to build up along the shaft and erupted inside Sarah. Even after being completely drained, I stayed inside Sarah for a few minutes and savoured the scene. When I finally pulled out, my cum dripped out of her pussy and onto Rachel's foot. Rachel and Sarah traded places as I went to the chair to catch my breath. It soon became apparent to me that Rachel was trying to suck my cum out of Sarah. Perhaps she wanted to taste it for herself. Finally, Rachel came up and lay beside Sarah. Their breasts heaved up and down with their heavy breaths.

We had spent the past hour or so without any words, and now the silence had caught up to us.

"Well, that was certainly interesting," Sarah was the first to speak.

"No kidding," Rachel replied with a stretch and a yawn. She was already getting sleepy. "I wish you guys didn't have to leave tomorrow."

"We do, don't we?" Sarah echoed the sentiment as she looked at me.

"Unfortunately, we do," I confirmed. "By this time tomorrow, we'll be back to our regular boring lives."

"But this time with some wonderful memories," added Sarah as she gave Rachel a quick kiss.

By now, we were all exhausted. Rachel and Sarah could barely keep their eyes open. So, I climbed in between them and closed my eyes.

I awoke a few times in the middle of the night and felt either Sarah's or Rachel's hand gently stroking my cock. She didn't want to make me cum again, just tease me enough to get me at attention.

Day Five

The three of us spent the morning in bed. We were all feeling a bit depressed since Sarah and I would be saying goodbye to Rachel in the afternoon, but we just avoided the topic. We ordered room service and enjoyed breakfast in the buff. Rachel poured her whipped cream maple syrup on Sarah's breasts and licked it off her.