The First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed back onto the bed, breathless, her mouth dry and Shane's fingers still inside her swollen pussy. She couldn't move or speak, her knees felt weak and she trembled all over, she felt totally blissful.

Shane slid his fingers out and she opened her eyes to see him lick them. "Mmm you taste so good babe." he groaned as he climbed on top of her, stroking her hair and kissing her face gently until her breathing steadied.

She sat up and kissed him, she could taste her pussy juice in his mouth and it made her moan. She reached down and wrapped her right hand firmly around his massive hard cock. Shane growled and gritted his teeth, his eyes rolling shut before he opened them again looking her straight in the eye. His cock skin was soft, much softer than she had expected for being so hard all night. She slowly pulled back his foreskin, pre-cum dribbled out of his swollen pink head and down his cock onto her hand.

"Scarlett, babe, I need to cum. I need you to make me cum." Shane groaned.

She kissed him slowly on the mouth and watched his face with each of her slow strokes on his cock. His eyes rolled closed, he frowned, he growled "Babe, please, I can't stand it."

Scarlett reached down and felt his balls, they were swollen and he winced at even her soft finger tips touching them. She brought her left hand up to his face, stroked his beard and kissed him as she began to stroke his cock again with her right hand. "Is this ok?" she whispered.

He opened his eyes with a feverish look into hers. "Faster." he replied. She sped up, firm fast strokes moving his foreskin up and down. "Faster!" Shane said with more urgency, his eyes rolled closed again and he took her left breast in his right hand and began fondling it. His breathing sharpened and he began to moan "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck babe, fuck that's good."

He held his balls with his left hand as his hips bucked and he let out 3 successive low groans. His face contorted into a furrowed brow, a frown and his cock bucked in Scarlett's hand as four long jets of cum poured out and onto her hand, his leg and the bed. He groaned, grabbed his cock with his left hand, quickly pulled his foreskin up over the head of his cock and slowly but firmly right down his shaft as two more thick spurts of cum spilled out of his head and he lay back panting.

"How was that? Was that ok?" Scarlett asked, kissing his mouth.

He opened one eye to look at her, smiled and nodded, panting "Seriously, that was fucking amazing. You're fucking amazing. You're so damn hot, Scarlett. C'mere." He pulled her down onto his chest and wrapped his arm around her.

She protested "Hang on, there's jizz everywhere!"

Shane laughed, still breathless, with his eyes shut "Don't worry about that!"

"But you've got work, Shane!" Scarlett said.

Shane sat bolt upright on the bed "Oh fuck, I completely forgot! Quick we'd better get cleaned up."

12