All Comments on 'The First Date'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry about the mistakes

JilluvscoxJilluvscoxabout 2 years ago

Nice descriptions of the feelings one has when going out dressed for the first time. Brings back memories from long ago. Was I 'really' that nervous? Yes, I absolutely was. Hope you continue this story. Would love to hear how it went afterwards.

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

Someone on another site asked if Kerry was a crossdresser or trans.

That's not clear is it. Many transgender women start out thinking they are transvestites. Some realize the more they dress and live as women that's who they should be.

For older trans women, it was very difficult to express yourself in the 70's. You ended with electro shock therapy and other awful things.

Some just want to live full time as women, but remain intact. The lables we have don't really cover it. She is a guy most of the time so I would say crossdresser.

For me gender (behavior and feeling) are between the ears, not the legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After having coffee after date did Terry get down on her knees and suck his dick more please

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi I write a lot of stories. Over 120 so far. I put selected ones on here. If there is little interest,I move on to another. This is all I wrote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...