The First Date with Samira Ch. 01

Story Info
My first date with a beautiful Cougar.
949 words
3.94
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story!

A number of years ago I befriended a very lovely and beautiful woman called Sam through the internet and had agreed to take a train journey to a nearby city one afternoon. At the time I was only 21 years old and this lovely woman who was of Iranian descent was in her mid 40s - so as you imagine this was a very exciting encounter for me.

We had agreed to meet in the train station and after a 5 minute wait, I found her and she was so beautiful, way more beautiful than any photos that I'd seen! She had medium length hair that sat just above her shoulders which had dark red highlights against her black hair. Her skin colour had a beautiful olive tone to it and I could make out that she had a juicy bottom and perfectly proportioned breasts that were a decent C/cup breasts. Sam was not skinny or fat, she was just that perfect build with good meat to her arms and legs. She wore a beautiful all black outfit; black boots, black stockings and a black dress that went over the top. 

The two of us immediately hit it off and after a walk around the city, we found a nice spot of lunch to continue to get to know each other better and we both bonded over our love for cars, fashion and watches - even more so as we both sported Tag Heuer watches. Afterwards we made the move to a nice bar and we continued to chat and to my relief, she made the first move and wished to hold my hand as we sat in the bar. 

From the bar, we moved to a little booth and we got closer and closer together, talking the night away holding hands and slowly but respectfully getting drunk. 

After a number of hours and talking we decided to leave and whilst walking out of the bar and I had decided to throw caution to the wind and give her a kiss on the lips, she succumbed and began to kiss me back! We gently strolled together towards the train stations whilst I also kept giving her quick pecks and kisses as we continued BUT... we realised that the trains were now not running because of the time. 

I suggested a hotel for myself and wanted to know if she'd join me and whilst making it clear she wasn't ready to have sex with me she did want to join me for the night, even though she lived close enough to just jump in a taxi and leave! 

I couldn't have bought our room at the holiday inn fast enough and as soon as we entered the elevator, I threw myself at her, pushed her up against the wall of the lift and proceeded to touch up her bottom before the elevator pinged on the 6th floor, and we could head to the room.

As soon as entered the room we began to kiss each other passionately and began to remove one another's clothes. "Please no sex baby" she said as I began to unzip the back of her dress! Her back was so gorgeous and i kissed and felt her up as I let her dress drop to the floor with her dress! 

Within moments i had gotten naked and presented my penis to her. At 8 inches, it's not the biggest or the smallest but is a bit of a wide thing - Sam began to stroke it as I kissed her neck and removed her bra.

After a few moments I pushed Sam onto the bed and removed her stockings and shoes but kept her panties on at her request, I was not going to let the no sex rule ruin this night and I proceeded to suck her toes as she gently gasped on a few occasions. She'd never had her feet sucked and I then asked if Sam had ever given someone a footjob. When she said no, I took both of her size 5 feet down to my penis and proceeded with a footjob.

After 5 minutes. I was close to cumming already so I stopped and picked her up and put her on the desk in the hotel room and she immediately got the picture and started to dry hump me, making gentle fake noises.

Our dry humping was a lot of fun and over the next hour we got faster and more aggressive with it. At one point I had her in a doggy style position over the end of the bed, constantly and at a pace running my penis past her clit (with her panties still on), slapping her ass and pulling her hair!

I was ready to cum after a good hour of this dry humping fun, so I pulled her off the bed and she squatted on the floor and I blew my load right onto her face as she let out some humorous screams! I couldn't believe what I was looking at, a beautiful cougar with my white thick cum all over her face! I even got her right in the eye! I couldn't help myself and decided to take some photos of her in her messy state!  

Afterwards, we both cleaned up in the bathroom and had a romantic embrace in the bed before falling asleep. At 3am I woke up after hearing a door slam outside but I felt very much at peace with this beautiful woman asleep in my arms and practically on my chest!

The morning would bring some more fun without a doubt, chapter 2 coming soon.