The First Days of Fall

Story Info
A new guy ignites a fiery passion in me.
955 words
3.83
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first time writing a story like this, feedback is greatly appreciated *

-----------

After the last festival of the summer, my mind kept wandering back to him; secretly, I was happy that he had left his stuff behind; it gave me an excuse to see him again.

I was wearing a simple summer dress, trying to enjoy the last of the nice weather. It was maroon coloured, tight-fitting on the top with t-shirt sleeves, short and loose on the bottom, with a slight flare, and I wore shorts underneath. I loved how it looked on me, hugging me in all the right places but not too revealing.

I wasn't sure what would happen when I arrived at his doorstep, but I knew what I was hoping for. It had been months since I had been with anyone and I wanted him desperately.

He invited me in and offered me a drink, which I gladly accepted. As we sipped our drinks, I felt the palpable tension between us. We made small talk, and he showed me some of his music, which I enjoyed.

As we sat next to each other, he set his drink down on the table, turned towards me, and we both moved closer to each other. I felt my breath catch as he pressed his lips into mine. Our tongues moved in perfect synchrony, and my heart raced in my chest.

"Let's go have some fun" he said with a smile.

As he led me to his bedroom, the heat between us intensified. He moved his hands up my thighs, his fingers finding their way under my dress. His grip was strong and sure as he guided me to the bed, lifting my skirt as he went. He removed my shorts and kissed me with a hunger that was undeniable, moving with a skill and intensity that left me breathless.

Pushing his body against mine, he kissed my neck, and I felt a wave of pleasure surge through me. He removed my dress, his lips tracing a path of kisses down my body while his strong hands gently fondled my breasts. He reached around my back and unhooked my bra. His lips brushed against my nipples as he kissed and sucked on them, sending shivers down my spine.

His lips moved lower, tracing circles below my belly button and on my inner thighs. I trembled from the anticipation, and I gasped with pleasure as his mouth finally reached its destination. His tongue explored my clit, licking and sucking on my sensitive bud. I felt pleasure radiate through my body as he slid his fingers inside me, fingering me softly at first. His hands and mouth moving together in harmony. He increased the speed and force as I moaned out loud, his fingers thrusting deeper and deeper.

"fuck" I said, as he brought me to the edge of pleasure, "That feels so good".

He looked at me with a satisfied grin and seductive eyes. His fingers moved faster as he placed his other hand around my neck, squeezing gently. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge; every movement of his fingers sent waves of pleasure through my body. I threw my head back in euphoria, a loud moan slipping from my lips. His fingers were slick with my cum, and he gradually slowed his motions.

He laid down, and I knew what he wanted. I smiled sweetly as I kissed his chest, then slowly moved down his body. I pulled his pants off to reveal his big, hard cock. I teased him with my lips, lightly brushing them against the length of the shaft. He seemed taken aback by my skill as I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked it down my throat. My head moved back and forth, and I loved hearing him moan with pleasure, stealing glances at his face as it lit up with passion. Knowing he was enjoying it made me that much more aroused. I felt his hands in my hair, guiding me up and down as I increased my pace. I took him in as deep as I could and then pulled back. I stopped short of letting him cum. I knew he wanted me to keep going, but I would save that for another day.

At that moment, all I could think about was having him deep inside my pussy.

I climbed on top, rubbing his cock near the entrance, teasing us both with anticipation. I slowly slid it inside me, and we both moaned as I began to ride him, thrusting myself up and down and pressing my hands into his chest. He gripped my hips tightly, maneuvering them downward and sending his cock deeper into me.

He flipped me over, taking control as he pushed harder, deeper and faster. My breath quickened as I felt every inch of his cock filling me up completely. I moaned as he continued to thrust inside me. I clung to him, and the intensity began to build. He moved faster and faster, pushing me to the brink. Finally, my muscles clenched around him, and I came undone, feeling the pulses of my second orgasm. He followed soon after, and I felt the warmth of his cum on my skin.

We collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily as we lay there in blissful silence. Until finally, I broke it,

"What time is it?" I had almost forgotten I had to work.

"Almost 5 o'clock" he responded.

"I should go." I said.

We got up and got dressed, but I could still feel a lingering passion between us, and I knew this wasn't the last time we would be together like this.