All Comments on 'The First Fisting'

by taylorreynolds

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stretched

dont really enjoy screwing stretched girls, like the tight feeling of pussy all around me

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very realistic!

excellent fisting tale;love these types of stories;keep on writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'll try it

quite a good story, I will have to try it this way and see if it works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story!

My favorite fantasy.....looking for the right one to make it a reality!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
try fisting

I've been ass fisted many times and have always wanted more. I've taken fisting to where it was up my man pussy about half way to the guys elbow. Being a male whore that is open to anything involving cocks fisting fits in very well especially when there's a nice 8 or 9 inch cock down my throat and my wife is watching and fucking herself. We are available to any cock we can get but generally take family members, both her's and mine on a daily basis. Although we are primary same sex whore's we'll do any sex things at any time. We schedule "family reunions" that consists only those relatives that we can service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
makes me want to read more

Hope there is more to this story was hot, made me wet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rubbish

bad story

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Subtle

Too subtle for those who have never been involved with fisting...from either end of the fist.

Great short story, good arch, fine conclusion, and had an excellent build-up through the middle. The ball gag wasn't predictable unless you considered that he was annoyed that she wouldn't be quiet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous