The First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William gently brushes his hand across her chest, pulling the shirt up, so her boobs are on display for him. He releases his cock and plays with Jessica's breasts, first massaging them, then moving his hand on her nipples. He flicks each one.

Jessica groans in pleasure, keeping her mouth on his.

Taking his fingers, he got hold of her nipples and pinched them a little, testing her responses to his touch.

She yips into his mouth at the pleasure of the pressure.

He wants to test her further with a hand rubbing on her boob; the other pulls and twists her nipple.

Jessica wraps her good leg around him, pulling him in closer.

William finds that the more he plays with her, the needier she gets to be closer to him. He preps to twist both nipples hard, looking forward to her reaction. Keeping pace with her mouth, he squeezes both breasts simultaneously hard.

Her body shakes, then her hands grip his cock and pumps him vigorously. Cupping his balls to play with as she takes her hand and begins to milk his cock. She pumps him about ten times before he explodes. Even after he has cums, she still pumps his cock using the cum as lube. She is unrelenting in wanting him to have another release.

William is blown away by how good she is at pleasing him. He finds pleasure in her seeking to give him pleasure. Instinctively, he grabbed her breast and squeezed. She came because her leg pulled him in tighter, and her whole body shook as if she was riding her orgasm and wanted to bring him along for the ride. He hardens again in her hands, and she jerks him into another orgasm.

She kept pumping his cock, loving the feel of his seed on her hands. Never breaking their kiss. She suddenly feels two hard slaps on her bottom and stills. Releasing her mouth from his was like pulling two magnets away from each other. When she finally pulled back, she looked William straight in the eyes, took her hands, and licked his cum off her fingers, sucking each finger clean while never removing her eye contact from his.

William watches as the sexy fox before him devours his cum all over her hands.

Jessica's first thought was to finish the service she provided. She picks the towel off her lap and wipes him clean, then folds it and puts it to the side. Finally realizing she has soaked her shorts and her boobs are on display, she curls into herself to shield herself.

William speaks first, "Little fox, please don't hide." He said as he began to pull down her shirt. "You didn't have to do what you just did, but damn, was it good."

Jessica giggled and blushed at the last part of his statement. Then when her shirt is down, she takes a slow breath and uncurls. Speaking in a whisper, she says, not looking him in the eyes but at his chest, "I think I need new PJs. They got dirty."

William kisses the top of her head. "Well, let me fix that for you." He pulls up his pj pants. "Where are your PJs so I can get you another set to change into?"

Still looking at his chest, she replies, "Top draw."

"Ok, little fox," he said as he kissed her head and walked out.

She sighs, then turns bright red, knowing all her cute panties, thongs, and bras are in that drawer, thinking to herself, Why did I have to soak my shorts? Now he is going to see how big you are. A fat slut who made him cum. He will leave you now. She slides off the counter to prepare herself to hear the door shut so she can get her clothes and change and cry.

William walks into the bathroom with two different pjs and sees the look of shame on Jessica's face as she slides off the counter and turns away from him, not realizing he has come back in the room.

He instantly knew she was in her mind again. William thinks I need to do a better job of not letting her mind go there. I need to get her to open up more, so I can figure out the root and correct the thought.

Walking up to her, she turns suddenly, surprised to see him standing before her, thinking Why are you surprised to see me, little fox? He then holds up two pairs of pj's. "Which ones do you want to wear?" William asks and continues saying, "I noticed all the pj's were for not going to keep you warm since it does get cold in here at night. I wanted to offer you my favorite set." He puts her set on the counter, away from the towel and the wet area from her squinting earlier. He shows her his favorite pair of pj's, a black long sleeve with a wolf and fox with some black drawstring pants.

Jessica stares at the wolf and fox and touches them with her fingers. The shirt is so soft. She quickly gages the size of the set and thinks it would fit her, but she doubts it would fit him correctly. "Are you sure this fits you?" Jessica asks.

At that moment, William understood her questions. He slipped the shirt on to show her how it fits his broad frame. Then removes the shirt and slips it over her head. "Arms through the holes, please, little fox." He instructs her. The shirt is loose on the arms and just the right size across her chest.

Jessica quickly pulls her arms back into the shirt and, like she was in middle school, removes her white pj top by pulling it through the armhole. "I think the pants are going to be too long for me. I can wear my other shorts." The shirt was long enough to cover her bottom, so she began to pull her shorts down.

William stops her hands and looks her in the eyes, saying, "You cleaned me up afterward. I want to do the same for you." He grabs a clean washcloth, turns the water to warm, coats the cloth in warm water, and kneels in front of her. He slides the cloth along her inner thigh. He loops his hands on the waistband of the pj bottom, and with her giving a head nod, he pulls them down her body. He keeps his eyes locked on her the way she did him. He helps her step out of the shorts, props her bad leg on his shoulder, happy to see how flexible she is, and then takes the cloth along her inner thigh to her core wiping her princess parts clean. Lowering her leg, he stands, saying, "You gave such good attention to my cock. I want to return the favor. All you have to do is ask." Then he wipes his mouth with the cloth then licks his lips. Grabbing other clothes and some soap, he cleans where she is seated.

Jessica's mouth falls open as no man had ever offered to play with her princess parts the way she played with his cock. Let alone after she had serviced the man. William was different. She stood there in only the shirt and wrapped her arms around him.

He kissed the top of her head and slowly worked down her face until she looked at him. He brought a smile to her face, which brought him joy. He gave her a sneaky smile and said, "So, pants, shorts, panties, or no pants."

With the need to feel covered but also wanting to surprise him asked, "Can I wear your boxers?"

He smiled back at her and said, "if I wore boxers or any underwear, you could, but I don't wear them. Ever."

Her mouth fell open, and he kissed her. She wanted to test if the tap-out also worked for him, so she kissed him a little longer, then slid her hands to his butt and slapped his butt two tough times.

William released the kiss and bit her lip, giving her a growl. "That's a very strong tap-out you got there. I would love to get some mat time with you when you're better. I think it would be enjoyable." He says as he grabs her butt, lifting her.

Giggling, she replied, "Um, we are in two different weight classes. It would hardly be a fair fight."

"What if I went easy on you?" He asked.

"No." She said firmly, "If we do that, you have to promise me that you're going to play to win. I don't want pity to win. Got it, Mr. Wolf." Pointing at his chest.

William pauses, then says, "I promise not to go easy on you, my little fox." Smiling at the end.

Her heart fluttered, but she reminded herself to calm down. "I want panties, then." She shouted, then giggling afterward.

While still holding Jessica, he walked back into the bedroom and set her down for her to open the drawer and get a pair of panties. She picked out a pair with little wolves and foxes on them.

She pulled them out and said, "Hey, look, they match." Then sat on the side of the bed, struggling to get her right foot in the leg hole. Tears started to form in her eyes.

Suddenly, William had her panties in hand and put her legs in the correct holes. He pulled them up to her thighs and helped her get them the rest of the way. He nudged her chin to look up, saying, "All better, little fox."

Jessica curled her arms around William shaking her head yes.

William embraced her back and cradled her to put her to bed. He pulled the covers back and placed her on the mattress. He switched the pillows, so they were hers. He handed her George and one of her blankets. Then covered her with the sheet and blanket already on the bed. "Are you all snuggled, little fox?"

Jessica yawned and shook her chair8 as she began to doze off. She was not even waiting to hear a bedtime story.

William kissed the top of her head. He grabbed a blanket from the trunk and walked into the living room, holding his pillow and blanket. He sat down on the couch, watching the fire blaze. He added another log. 30 minutes later, William hears Jessica crying in the bedroom. He gets up and walks over to the bedroom, and asks in the dark, "Little Fox, are you alright?"

Jessica sniffs and says, "I thought you left me. Can you sleep in here?"

William quickly grabs his pillow and blanket from the couch, not assuming she wanted him under the covers. He walks around to the side of the bed and lays on top of the covers.

Jessica says, "No, under the covers," as she wipes tears from her eyes.

He pulls his blanket off himself and slides in under the covers, and asks as he pets her hair, "Can I hold you, little fox?"

Jessica scoots herself back, so her body is touching William's body. She releases a sigh and tugs his arm over her torso. William complies with how she wants to be held and scoots closer while still mindful of her injured leg.

William starts thinking about everything they must do tomorrow when he hears Jessica say, "Shhh, no thinking it's ni ni time."

12