All Comments on 'The First One Ch. 03'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stimacstimacabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see where this is going to end up!

More please,

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

I'm enjoying this. It's a continual tease. Do you think at some point something will happen? It doesn't really have to happen, I'm happy with the continual tease, but I imagine at some point Pippa is going to get involved with someone who is not her husband. Then again, maybe not? 5*~~JB

flowergflowergabout 2 years ago

Very good so far....can't wait for the next chapter!

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 2 years ago

These short, delicious tit-bits of a bigger story keep us ticking over and coming back for more. I hope you are able to ignore all the naysayers who have commented on your previous stories. Keep them coming. I, for one, am really enjoying them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When my sone was younger, we had a young man watch him during the summertime while I worked part time. I began to notice some of my panties going missing and hubby suggested moving the nanny cam into our bedroom to see. We captured Trevor sneaking into our room and going straight to the laundry hamper. He pulled out my panties and then laid back on the bed and pulled out a very large dick and began masturbating while sniffing them. When hubby and I watched it we both had to admit it turned us both on. I began to wear some very skimpy and lacy panties and would place then right on top of the hamper. They definitely had a good smell as I would be dripping wet inside of them thinking about Trevor finding them. One day I told my boss I was sick and headed home early. I sat in my car until I saw on the live feed when Trevor was in my room. I snuck into the house and walked in on him. He had his big dick in his hand and actually had my panties in his mouth when I asked him if he might want to try a warm pair. I slipped the ones I had on off and handed them to him. I couldn’t help it and offered to help him stroke that dick. He came as soon as I touched him. I never have let him have sex with me, but I have gotten a taste of his young dick a few times.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Erotica by Mrs Marple.

SirviceSirviceabout 2 years ago

I’m a joiner if you need anything doing round the house. 😉

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****This is getting very interesting. Good series. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES