All Comments on 'The First Steps in Being an Owned Slut Pt. 01'

by jenna_murray

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn and it started so well too

Absolutely fucking insane, that level of TPE is just not for me. Initially the story came across as an awakening of her sexuality and wow was it erotic but it evolved into nothing more than sexual abuse.

There was no love, care or respect he just completely objectified her and disposed of her when she became inconvenient it made me want to cry and throw up.

What began as intensely erotic ended as insanely depressing, so yeah thanks for the mood killer. I firmly believe there’s no such thing as a slut, I literally despise the word because it makes me angry all you’ve done is confirm the stereotype that men deserve sexual freedom and that submissive women don’t and should be taken advantage of for expressing their sexual desires. So despite the awesome start that’s a well deserved 1 star.

Tess (UK)

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 4 years ago
Tess is right

This was a wonderful bit of writing and a great first story. Tess pointed out similar faults with one of my own early stories. My next series will try to evolve.

I scored yours very high and will be anticipating your next outing.

UnrighteousUnrighteousabout 4 years ago

I don't agree with the other comments, this story can still bring love. I do believe that it's good when people comment out of emotions after reading as long as it is not hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I think the first comment is ridiculous. If she disagreed with the word 'slut' why read it in the first place as it is in the title. She seems to have an axe to grind, maybe with the author.

I found the story incredibly arousing and felt the build up and gradual shift in the feeling shown very good. i could put myself into her shoes very easily. Thank you. x

sultrluv2sultrluv2almost 4 years ago
Story ended for me when ...

Michael turned her over ... there was never an offer to safe word or explanation of BDSM and what it is ... I was ready to give 5 stars. This story falls under Non consent in my view and I am disappointed.

The story premise and writing were well done until Mathilde enters the picture. As a reader, I need more explanation and lead in ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh..

I loved the first few pages..

Then it seemed the author plain ran out of kinky shit to describe. The ending seemed rushed and out of place . There was zero motivation in the run up narrative, to make the ending logical...or believable.

Sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brafisto!

Del moy selabri constabli brafisto!

El uchi conaftico moy abri constablo.

Cona abri del constable much festa amecro.

Brafisto.

More Pleas.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 4 years ago

The beginning was a wonderful rendering of her wide-eyed discovery of submitting being an erotic and satisfying experience. I'd rather have that part be Chapter 1, say, up to the exposition with the lady in the lingerie shop, which would be either the end of Ch 01 or beginning of Ch 02.

The chapter where Others entered the scene was terribly brief compared to how much time was devoted to letting us witness her discovering her inner slut. Much, much more needed to be done with Others (not just Eric), so we could witness some more complete understanding of a larger D/s community, her place in such a community, and of ownership develop in her mind. That might have helped. Maybe.

I've lost all respect for Michael by the end of this story. I'm amazed at her choosing what she chose after he walked out, or at least at the timing of it. She still has her own place, her work, I'm assuming there are a friend or two that Michael hadn't run off. No, that whole scene at the end required its own chapter.

Please know that I really enjoyed the first half or 3/4 of the story. The way you captured her experiences and realizations was powerful. The ending scene launched this clearly into N-C/R and left me with an unpleasant, empty feeling.

I hope you keep writing, though, just more of the former, less of the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh this soaked me

Master and Mistress can we please have more of this.... Pl don't stop posting stories... Please use this slut of yours too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you

You need to "beg me when you want it!"

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a lot of shit, a fantasy sure, but garbage just the same. Bought and sold?

Rubbish.

Given what he did to her I’d give that Matilda bitch what for and leave. There is not a thing she can do unless she likes prison and being a bitch to another.

Somehow I doubt that.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Surprising ending

I was hoping to send this to my GF who has been discovering her submissive/slut side. Then the ending came along, really? It's like the author was in a hurry to end it and couldn't find a better way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The beginning was brilliant then he sold her wtf what a stupid ending it didn’t add to the story it ruined it

msilsbymsilsbyover 2 years ago

Thanks!

Great story, really enjoyed the twist at the end.

Well written, very enjoyable to read. Hopefully we see some more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding!! Beautifully built up, well constructed, most enjoyable. Look forward to more of this story and more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star

no its not bdsm

its plain noncon

its betrayal of trust

the least he should have told her that he had sold her

i was really heatbroken when he so easily kissed her and ran off like a pimp would do

he was her boyfriend not some random guy

so the whole relationship was fake he used love and manipulation to train a non willing naive girl easily only to sell her

i agree with tess there was no aftercare ,no safe word and bdsm relationship is built on trust other than consent

all she did for him was not due to her sub side fuck she didnt even know she is a girl in love and he simply abused her physically and emotionally ,groomed her

he took advantage of her love for him purely noncon

this was pure fraud done by him to her

so according to the ending its just a non con

SenorDomSenorDomover 2 years ago

Excellent examination of the D/s dynamic and psychology! I’m adding it to my required reading list for aspiring submissives. The twist at the end illustrates a key element of the total commitment to submission: you are submitting not to a person, but to any dominant willing to take on the responsibility of ownership. It’s a lifestyle choice, not an acting role.

Well done! Is this the voice of experience?

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 2 years ago

Amazing diverse opinions about the story. That in itself is not bad. For a first story, I think it is brilliant. Probably best to err on the side of caution and make it noncon. BDSM fans gets quite angry when it is anything beyond vanilla. I hope you will write again.

Sinnersinner13Sinnersinner13about 2 years ago

For the moments of calm to just feel thank you for wording the acceptance of us that don't require our submission to noticed as what it is any one else or our selfs ......

TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesiresabout 2 years ago

I really loved this story . Your writing style is amazing... Please write more...

SawdustChuckSawdustChuckalmost 2 years ago

I like your writing style and hope we don't have to wait for another pandemic before you write again.

Diomedes5465Diomedes5465almost 2 years ago

Excellent story Jenna, what can we do to encourage you to write more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

absolutely brilliant

Pity there is no sequel

SawdustChuckSawdustChuckover 1 year ago

For me it is the best I have read on Literotica. I love your style of writing but disappointed you haven't written more or follow up.

Thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Personal preference, but I would have liked several chapters rather than one long story. This needs additional proof reading and editing. Those things said, as a very submissive woman (who will, to please her D, switch) there a million reasons to love this story. I deeply appreciated the inner dialogue of the submissive character and liked the initial pacing of her growing acceptance of her desires and self-discovery. However, I do agree that the introduction of Mathilde and the ending of the story were abrupt. Most readers, myself included, seem to think that you could have continued the main character's explorations and reactions to the new experiences to great benefit. Thanks for putting this story into the world. I enjoyed it a great deal and hope you post again some day. Best!

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 1 year ago

You could have stopped this excellent story except that you called in "Pt 0.1" Pray continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what an amazing story! I love it. So well written, so intense.

MarcusTMarcusTabout 1 year ago

Superb! More please. I hope they augment her body with piercings and surgery to transform her into a fantasy fuckdoll...

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Great story. Well written. So much potential but nothing more which is a great shame.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More please.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Nonsense. The initial bondage was out of love. From her, anyway.

The result was selling her. As she said: it should be with consent.

Consent being the key in BDSM

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Damn and it was going so well! I’m all in favour of testing limits but this ended as a hard pass for me. Consent is very sexy. It might have seemed like she was giving consent but that’s really not the case. She was stuck in the erotic fog that easily comes about through submission.

So before the final scenario it was a very easy 4 stars with the probability of another, now though not so much.

Thanks for sharing, for the most part I really enjoyed this story.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous