The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dried each other off and sat for a bit on the couch naked kissing and hugging. Sherry looked at me and told me it was time for us to go to bed. She took me by the hand and led me into her parents' room. She put a towel down on the bed and crawled in pulling her with me. We embraced and continues to hug and kiss with our naked bodies touching each other. I began kissing her body. Kissing and sucking on her nipples as I slowly moved down her body. I kissed her belly and continued lower and lower. When I got to her pubic hair, I moved down her legs and started kissing upward. I kissed my way up the inside of her thighs slowly working higher and higher. I could smell her getting more and more excited and could see her juices flowing from her flower. I kissed her and licked her on either side of her lips. I finally opened her lips and ran my tongue from the bottom to the top. I could see her Clitoris extending from its hood. I finally touched it with my tongue. I licked it and sucked her clit, and she came right then.

As I moved back up to her head she said, "Do it now, I want to feel you in me". As I said early on, we were both virgins, but I had an idea of what I had to do. I got over her and pushed myself against her. I could feel her juices as well as mine lubricating us. I pushed into to her a little until I felt something stopping me. I told her to let me know if she wanted me to stop. I didn't know if I could. She felt so hot against me.

She said, "Do it, do it now".

I pushed harder and felt that barrier give way and I entered her. She gave a little squeak letting me know that she had felt a little pain. I waited until she was returning to normal. She told me to continue. I pushed into her a little bit at a time. Entering her all the way. I had never felt anything like that before. She felt so hot and so tight, and it was like her pussy was sucking me in. It was amazing. Slowly I started that dance of love. Slowly in and out. I know I would not last long at all. I told her that I would be coming shortly. She told me not to cum in her as she was not protected. I couldn't hold back and longer and pulled out and came all over her breasts and stomach. When I started to cum, she came a second time. I crawled up next to her and we began to kiss again. She told me that this was the greatest day in her life, and I had to agree with her. It was mine also.

We had a great weekend. She was sore so we only made love a few more times. We skinny dipped at night, we barbequed we went to the dance on Saturday night we drove into town to get condoms.

When we got home on Sunday, I insisted that she go to the doctor and get on the pill. We had a lot of fun for a long time until I got drafted and she found someone else. But I will never forget my first.

12