The First Time

Story Info
A first time woman-woman experience. Only a woman knows how.
2.8k words
4.5
18.4k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Time

(A first time woman-woman experience. Only a woman knows how to sexually pleasure a woman.)

I met Eve while attending a local women's social event. We were sitting at the same table. She was talking to the woman next to her. I was eavesdropping.

"I recently read a book about sexually pleasuring a woman, that she should come first. It was written by a man. I was interested in learning what men where being taught. I found the first third of the book to my liking. It implored men to go down on us. The middle third described the vulva in detail, drawing attention to the pleasure areas. It was when I started reading the last third that I realized that men have no idea of what a woman feels when he does what he does and when. All he has is what he has learned from others. Every sexual liaison is unique for us. Our needs and wants depend upon our state of mind and body at that moment in time. There is no doubt in my mind that only a woman knows how to sexually pleasure a woman. We know first hand what a woman feels."

Maybe she was right. I've been trying to get my husband to do better when we have sex but once he comes, he looses interest. If I try to have him pleasure me first, he often looses his erection.

When the woman with whom Eve was talking rose and left the table, she turned to me and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Eve."

"Hi, I'm, Sofia. I was eavesdropping on your conversation. While my husband's intent is noble, he follows the same script every time. While I attempt to teach him, he always seems to forget the next time. I don't know how to guide him without turning him off. I have no idea how to be proactive in sexual intimacy. Was that addressed in the book?"

"No. You have to keep in mind that for your husband, and men in general, sex is all about copulating. Their body is designed to create sperm and deliver it to a woman's ovum. For men, it is about ejaculating. To ejaculate gives them pleasure. They are always open for their next opportunity to ejaculate. I wonder if the concept of marriage was created to enable man to copulate whenever he desired with his wife or wives. Recall how many of the early marriage vows were about "man and wife" and "to honor and obey". Women were considered the property of a man. It still is so in some cultures."

She continued, "Consider our bodies. We ovulate, conceive, develop new life within us, birth and nurture the newborn. Our bodies are more complex. I don't know about you, but I seldom get off being fucked."

Then she added, "Have you consider exploring with another woman?"

"No, have you?".

"Yes, I've done it. I'm doing it. I'm a happy bi-sexual. I am fortunate. When my husband began having difficulty maintaining a sufficient erection, our sex life stagnated. I have strong sexual needs. In time, I met a woman who offered me the opportunity to regain a sex life. "

"Does your husband know?"

"Yes. I shared with him my experience. He tries to please me. He encourages me to be more proactive and guide him. It didn't work. His timing was off. His hand was too gentle or too hard. He was too driven to fuck. In the end he suggested that I pursue sex with a woman."

Our conversation was interrupted by the introduction of the speaker.

At the end of the program, as we parted, I thanked her for sharing with me, adding, "You've given me something to think about. I look forward to seeing you at our next social event."

A few days later Eve called.

"I got your telephone number from the event organizer. Would you like to get together for lunch?

We met for lunch the following day. The restaurant was quiet. There was sufficient space between tables so that we could converse without others eavesdropping. While waiting for our food to be served, we exchanged the highlights of our lives.

As we started eating our food, Eve said, "Let me share with you some of what I've learned. We've been getting together almost weekly for the past few months."

"I always go to her house. She greets me warmly, huggingly. We sit sideways on the couch getting caught up in what we've been doing since we last met. In the beginning, it was a cordial conversation until she led the discussion to how I was enjoying the intimacy. She would begin caressing me over my clothes, eventually focusing upon my breasts and running her fingers up and down my crotch. I would become aroused. She kept stressing that I had to be honest with myself and then with her about what I wanted and not to be bashful nor embarrassed by it. It took some time before I could."

"As I became more comfortable with it all, I found myself anticipating the pleasures that I was about to enjoy as I drove to her house. As soon as I entered her house, I wanted her hands on me. Now when we sit and begin to chat, she begins fondling me, now unbuttoning my blouse and unhooking my bra to give her access to my nipples and slipping her hand into my panties. My panties would get so wet that I found it necessary to always bring along another pair."

"I would be the one to suggest that we adjourn to her bedroom."

"I quickly realized that it was not about "you do me then I'll do you". It was and is only about me. She is the pleasurer. I am the pleasuree. We spend a couple of hours together, most of the time in bed. While I would fondle and suckle her breasts or finger or lick her pussy or caress her body, it wasn't about giving her pleasure. It was about me needing to do whatever, at that moment in time, for my own pleasure. She allows me to do so but not with the enthusiasm that she displays when she pleasures me. I'm wondering if a girl-girl sexual relation is not about reciprocity, i.e., not I do you then you do me, but rather one of a pleasurer and a pleasuree, never the twain shall meet. She brings me into an orgasmic state and keeps me there. I have multiple and prolonged, muscle contracting climaxes. When we stop we are both exhausted. We lie there together enjoying the closeness and bathing in the afterglow of the intimacies."

"The key to my pleasure is being honest with myself and open to her. I do things for myself if she doesn't or is too busy doing something else that is giving me pleasure, for example, she likes to lap up my juices which I also enjoy. As she is doing that, I'll arouse my clit or squeeze my breasts and nipples."

"She enjoys giving me pleasure so much that I'm curious. I'm seeking to find a woman whom I could pleasure."

"Wow!", was all I could say. My panties were damp, my nipples, tingling.

The waitress interrupted us with dessert, succulent Peach Melba.

As we were finishing dessert, Eve continued, "I am a pleasuree now. I'm seeking a woman whom I can pleasure. From our brief conversation last week, it would seem that you might be interested. What do you think?"

Without hesitation I responded, "Yes, I'd like to. What did you have in mind?"

"My afternoon is open. No one is home until after 6."

With a mental image of Eve's head buried in my pussy, I answered "Yes!"

I followed her in my car to her house.

Once in the house, she guided me to sit on a leather couch in the family room. She sat next to me, turned facing me within arm's length.

"Have you ever had any thoughts about being with another girl?", she asked.

"Yes, when I was in college. My roommate's breasts were much larger than mine and she shaved her pussy. But, I didn't pursue anything."

Eve unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She removed her bra and propping up each breast with a hand, she asked, "Like these?"

I gasped, her nipple where large and long. My mouth watered. I was afraid to speak.

Eve took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I was transfixed. I felt her nipples get hard. I moved my hands so that I could roll her nipples in my fingers. I wasn't think of giving her pleasure. It was all about my pleasure. I had never fondled another woman's breasts before.

"They're there for your enjoyment", she said quietly.

I leaned down and took one into my mouth and washed it with my tongue and then the other. I went back and forth. I felt Eve's hand caressing my arm. She was encouraging me to enjoy. I felt her fondling my breasts through my shirt. I could feel my nipples hardening. She could too. She moved her fingers around my nipples and began to squeeze them. "Tell me when", she said.

It was the first time anyone ever squeezed my nipples, harder and harder, waiting for me to say "stop". My pussy was the first to react. Then I became aware that my panties were wet. "Stop!", I said. I leaned up. Eve was looking at me and smiling broadly.

"That was a panties wetting experience", I shared with her.

She moved her hand down under my skirt and than up to my pussy and stroked my pussy through my wet panties. She didn't remove her hand. She kept stroking. My panties got wetter.

Eve made no effort to put her fingers under my panties or to remove them. And then I remembered. She was waiting for me.

"Can we go to your bedroom and continue this?", I asked.

She led me to her bedroom. The covers of the bed where turned down in anticipation.

Eve stripped and got onto the bed facing me. I removed my skirt and blouse and moved to get on to the bed.

"No-no, all of it", she said.

I' had never stripped while another woman was watching me.

There is always a first time. I removed my bra and panties while watching Eve's face. I watched her eyes traverse my body and a smile grow on her face in appreciation. When her eyes return to mine, I smiled as I got onto the bed facing her.

"I like your body", she said, as she began to explore with her hand.

She explored everywhere she could reach before returning to grasp my breasts in her hand, squeezing and mashing them and tweaking my nipples. I again felt a twinge in my pussy. She rolled me onto my back and moved her body above me before lowering her mouth to my breasts, one at a time, doing with her mouth what she had done with her hand. She knew what she was doing. She was doing what she liked having done to her. I liked it too.

Every now and than she moved her hand to cup my pussy and play at the entrance to my vagina with her fingertip testing its readiness and eagerness for entry.

When she was able to readily insert her fingertip, she rosed, pulling me up and moving me to stand next to the bed. She scooted over and sat on the edge with her legs wide apart.

She turned me around and positioned me to sit on her lap, my legs straggling hers, my back leaning against her left shoulder. Her mouth was inches away from my right nipple, Her left hand reached around to fondle my left breast. Her right hand covered my pussy.

She began fondling my pussy. She repeatedly drew two fingers outside of my outer lips from the bottom to the top of my pussy, pinching my clit. Every time she pinched my clit I could feel myself getting wetter. She must have felt it also because she moved her fingers to inside my inner lips and continued. Now, when her fingers reached my clit, she toyed with it.

"Do you like that?", she asked

"Yes", I said in a wavering voice.

"You're dripping wet", she noted, as she moved her left hand under my bottom and inserted two fingers easily into my pussy and moved her right arm down to finger my clit. When she latched onto my nipple and began giving that her attention with her mouth and tongue, I lost myself in the feelings that I was having. I climaxed strongly The contraction of my stomach muscles brought my legs up.

Eve stopped what she was doing but didn't remove her hands. "We're not done yet", she whispered in my ear.

When she felt me relax a bit, she gently touched my clit and moved the fingers in my pussy slightly. I climaxed again, not as powerfully as the first time, but enjoyably so. She kept this up for several minutes until I was spent and pushed her hands away. She continued to hold me.

She helped me move off her lap and positioned me in the right corner of the bed resting against the headboard. My left leg was against the headboard with my foot barely resting on the floor. She moved my right leg out onto the bed, opening my legs up wide presenting me for her pleasure and mine. At first, I had misgiving about being so brazen but those feeling were quickly replaced with ones of wonder. Someone else was truly enjoying my body, all of it!

Eve continued to caress my naked body not stopping anywhere to give anything special attention. That is, not until by nipples hardened again. Then, she scooted to the floor between my spayed legs and pulled me forward a bit until she could engulf my breasts into her mouth. She moved from breast to breast. Repeatedly, she took as much of a breast as possible into her mouth and slowly pulled away while maintaining a squeezing pressure and "battling" my extended nipple with her tongue. From time to time, she would drop a hand to my pussy and insert a finger into my pussy and then try to add a second finger.

When she was able to insert two fingers, she leaned back, reaching out to bring a stool over to the bed upon which she rested my left foot, and raised by right leg to rest around her neck on her left shoulder. As she leaned into my pussy, my right calf captured her there. She snuggled her mouth into my pussy. She began licking it from my vagina to my clit. Her tongue felt so hot. Her mouth was warm. I found that I could increase the pressure of her mouth on my pussy by using my right leg against the back of her head. With my left foot on the stool it gave me leverage to move my bottom to where I could get the most pleasure. I was at ease telling her where it felt best and when to linger doing what she was doing. She inserted two fingers into my pussy, the fingers curling upward. I lost myself in the feelings of the moment, her tongue lapping from my vagina to my clit, the tip of her tongue toying with my clit, and her fingers vibrating the nerves at the entrance to my vagina and my G-spot. I climaxed, oh, how I climaxed! My whole body jerked and shuddered.

She stopped what she was doing but didn't move. When she felt my body relax, she continued until my next climax. She repeatedly did so until I force her head away.

When I settled down and looked at her, she was kneeling, sitting back against the heels of her feet, watching me with a broad smile on her face. "I told you, it is all about you. I'm in awe of how much pleasure I can bring to another."

"Thank you. No man, before I was married, nor my husband has ever given me such pleasure. Come into bed, I want to spoon and hold you".

Eve crawled into bed in front of me turning her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her, my bottom hand cupping a breasts, my upper hand grasping her pussy, and pulled my body against hers. I needed the skin-to-skin contact of my breasts, stomach, groin and thighs against her. We laid there for several minutes enjoying the moment and basking in the warmth of the intimacy.

As we rose to dress, we thanked one another for the beauty and pleasure of it all. Emotionally and physically I was in a happy place. She invited me for tea and cookies before I left.

At the door, we hugged deeply and kissed briefly.

"Call me", she said, as I turned to open the door.

As I drove away, I was shaking my head in disbelief of what I had just experienced. I am already looking forward to getting together with Eve, hopefully next week.