All Comments on 'The First Time'

by 2Write2Live

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Beejay3Beejay34 months ago

Great explanation of who does what to whom ..and why!

sars33sars334 months ago

Wonderfully erotic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice job, my cock is rock hard!

2Write2Live2Write2Live4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments and feedback. I've begun writing the epilogue which I hope you'll find equally enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the store, it was well written. What I liked about it the most, was that it was written with one person giving pleasure to another and not one person giving pleasure for a little bit, then the other give pleasure of a little bit. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Men are sexual fools: I wonder how this story will turn out?

Result: Lesbian sex solves everything.

Where's the story?

2Write2Live2Write2Live4 months agoAuthor

To the anonymous commenter: What is it that has to be solved? What kind of story are you seeking? Yes, most men are sexual fools. Many think that it is all about the size of their penis. Up until the last century, the marriage vows established women as the property of man, i.e., "man and wife", who was available for his pleasure, i.e., "to honor and obey". In some societies, they still hold those beliefs. Why do some men believe that they have a right to interfere with a woman and her pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

2Write2Live

Hello, I am the anonymous of the comment you are addressing.

You forgot patriarchy. I get the gist.

I have not met every man on this planet so I don't know if most men are sexual fools.

In regards to women being property. Are you comparing the institution of marriage to the institution of slavery?

In regards to your abortion question - I don't know why some men harbor that belief.

Do you assume I am a maga hat wearing, murica, trumpster disciple?

To me politicians are only looking out for themselves. I know not everyone holds that belief but I guess I am cynical.

As far as what I am looking for? Escapism - I don't want to be thinking about politics, religion, or a catharsis. And based on your response I was not wrong. You were trying to communicate the "sins of men"

I have no ill will against you.

I hope you have a nice day. 😊

2Write2Live2Write2Live4 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you for your response.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2Write2Live@2Write2Live
I've come to realize that writing is great for the mind. It keeps one young. I enjoy reading erotica. Thus, a great genre in which to begin. All of us are different. As a writer my objective is to get you involved in the story. Not too much detail, just enough to get your mind...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES