The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Nick," I replied, "I'm probably being pretty silly. I did bring an overnight bag and, um, perhaps we could sleep in the same bed and see how things go?"

Nick smiled, "Let me get your bag out of your car and we can play things by ear."

I was so grateful Nick had been in no hurry. I knew I was falling for him, but I also recognised that I had been falling for him for close to 13 years. Carol had suggested I buy some lacey lingerie for the evening though I had never worn anything like that, so I settled for my linen pyjamas. I changed in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and applied moisturiser to my skin.

After a few minutes there was a knock at the door. "Sar, can I come in and brush my teeth please?" I laughed and let him in as I was rubbing the moisturiser to my cheeks. Nick was wearing pyjama bottoms with no top. Nick was very hirsute. He had dark hair all over his arms, back and chest.

I bit my bottom lip as he brushed his teeth and was obviously smiling. I walked behind him as he was bent over the basin and wrapped my arms around his middle. He smelt so masculine. "Sar," I was loving the way he had shortened my name, "I haven't shaved for you. Jill used to hate all my hair and I would shave my arms and chest and she would shave my back every so often. I've been self-conscious of it since and it's the reason I always wear long sleeved shirts."

I leant in and kissed him. "I'm glad you haven't shaved- I love your hairiness. Nick lifted me onto the bench and continued to kiss me. Again I could feel his erection pressing against me, however this time when I looked down it was poking through the fly on his pyjamas. "Wow!" I said genuinely amazed at its size, "Nick, I really don't think that is ever going to fit inside me."

Nick could see my apprehension. He took my cheeks in his hands and gave me a tender kiss. "Sar, we aren't going to try tonight remember."

I could feel a wetness between my legs that I had not often felt before and I felt so drawn to Nick like I had to have him. It was a desire I had never felt for anyone else. Eventually I slid down from the benchtop and took Nick's hand leading him to his bed. We stood at the foot of it again kissing. I was feeling sensations that were so new to me. Instinctively I reached down and took Nick's cock in my hand. It was much longer and thicker than Rob had been. I stroked it, wanting to feel every inch of it.

Nick was obviously enjoying this. Instinctively I dropped to my knees and pulled his pyjamas down his legs. Nick was hairy all over and I loved it. I was using both hands now exploring his gorgeous cock. I leant forward with my mouth and licked the tip, tasting the glob of precum that had gathered there. Nick moaned. I started kissing his cock, tracking up and down exploring what happened when I touched certain parts. Eventually I took him in my mouth. I was unable to take much in however Nick obviously enjoyed it resting his fingers on my head ever so lightly. I sucked gently, swirling my tongue over the tip of his glorious cock.

"Sar, I won't last much longer," Nick managed to say in staccato rhythm, however I was not about to stop. I ran my fingernails over his ball sack and stroked it, feeling it heavy under my hands. I also felt it tense as thick ropes of cum exploded into my mouth. It tasted sweet and I swallowed it all. Nick pulled me to my feet. He had beads of sweat across his brow and his mouth was permanently open. "Wow, Sar, that was so magical. I, wow, um, wow..."

I bit my lip and smiled at him. "I'll go brush my teeth again or use some mouthwash or something," I managed to say, remembering Rob would not come near me after he had come in my mouth. I always found that odd and wondered if he still did that with his partners.

I was surprised when Nick pulled me in for a deep and passionate kiss. When we finally broke away from each other he simply said, "You still taste fine to me!" I went to climb into bed when Nick asked where I was going. I replied that I thought we would probably sleep now. "But I haven't pleasured you yet," Nick replied. I must have looked so confused. Nick kissed me again and started undoing the buttons on my pyjama top.

"Wow!" Nick enthused as he reached for my breasts, "They are more beautiful than I ever imagined." Nick stroked my breasts with his hands before moving his lips towards them. It felt amazing having him run his lips over my rock-hard nipples. He would alternate kissing with rolling the nipples between his fingers. "Sar, you tell me to stop at any time you feel uncomfortable."

"Please, Nick, don't stop whatever you do, this is amazing." I honestly felt like this was all a dream, a lush, wonderful dream and I wondered if I was going to wake up in a minute and be by myself in my bed. But Nick continued. He slipped his hand under my pyjama bottoms and cupped my mons in his palm.

Nick had resumed kissing my lips. He had a hand cupping my mons with the other stroking my breast. He paused, "Sar, I'm going to take your bottoms off and lie you on the bed, but again tell me to stop if you need to."

I could not get over how considerate and kind he was. He slid my pants down my legs and laid me down as he had foreshadowed. He kissed his way down my body starting with my lips to my ears, to my neck, to my breasts, right the way down to my pussy. "Nick, um, you don't have to kiss there if you find it dirty." I tried to warn remembering Rob's reactions.

"Sar, it is so beautiful down here. You smell divine and I want to eat you out." Nick proceeded to lick around my pussy. I felt a jolt when he first touched my clitoris with his tongue. As he had done with me, I rested my fingers gently on his head, wiping curls off his face and trying to absorb the pleasure he was giving me. Every so often I would moan, and this would see Nick continue with his strokes of his tongue. Eventually he placed his middle finger inside me. It was all too much and I screamed as my vaginal muscles clenched around his finger and a gush of fluid erupted from my vagina.

Nick was wiping his face on his arm, but I wanted to taste it. I pulled him up for a deep kiss. It did not taste bad or nasty. We continued kissing each other until Nick rolled me away from him and spooned me. My top was still open, and our bottoms were still naked.

I did not expect to sleep well, but I did. I woke a few times to find Nick still cuddling me. At one stage I felt his cock stiffen, but he was still sound asleep. I woke to see the sun streaming through the edges of the curtains in Nick's bedroom. Nick was already awake and was stroking hair away from my face. I smiled when I saw him smiling at me, "Good morning!"

"Good morning to you too! Now can I get you a cup of tea?" He enquired.

"Can we stay here for a bit longer?" I asked

Nick beamed and leant in and kissed me again, "We can stay here all day!"

"I'm beginning to think I'd like that!" It was my turn to beam, "Perhaps we could catch the exhibition next weekend?"

"Mm..." Nick moaned, "Next weekend or the weekend after- I know I'll see it with you but it doesn't matter when!"

Nick turned his ministrations to my breasts. There was something in the way he played with them that sent shivers all the way to my pussy. I felt desire in a way I had never felt before. I knew I wanted, no I needed Nick inside me. I rolled to my back and urged Nick to climb on top of me.

"Sar, are you sure?" Nick asked between kisses.

"I have never been surer of anything- I need you inside me, NOW!"

Nick was so gentle. He lined his cock with my hole and slipped the tip inside. I urged him to continue. Slowly he edged his way inside me until he bottomed out and I could feel his balls bouncing against my perineum. I had never felt so full, we soon found a rhythm that worked for both of us and I could again feel the pressure within me building. After several minutes, Nick rolled onto his back and I found myself on top of him, riding him with such desire. We were both gazing deep into each other's eyes.

In the midst of it all I felt my orgasm approach. I felt my muscles clutching Nick's cock and milking it and before long he was unloading inside of me.

I lay on top of Nick for a while as he stroked my back. I could feel his cock shrivelling inside me. My muscles were still giving the odd squeeze of Nick's cock. Eventually I rolled off him and gazed into his eyes. "Roberta had it right you know," I started, "I honestly did feel your heart so close to mine."

Nick kissed me passionately, but tenderly. "Oh Sar, may our joy last until the ends of time, my love."

In that moment I had no doubts that it wouldn't, and I was looking forward to the adventure.