The First Time Ever I…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bowling? Little rich girl bowls?"

"Don't call her that! Please. She is Elsa and she's sweet and nice. And no, she has never bowled and asked me to teach her."

"I bet her parents will have a stroke knowing their daughter is messing around with the poor folks at a bowling alley. Don't go getting your hopes up, I'm warning you."

-----

When Elsa first got permission to go out, her mother asked only a couple of basic questions. After she hung up, then the inquisition began.

"Honey, tell me about this fellow. Is he at Wilson also?"

"No, uh, he goes to the JC."

"Oh? Older guy, huh?"

"Yeah, a little bit, I guess."

"How old is he, then?"

"Uh, twenty-two."

"Twenty-two! That's...."

"He's a nice guy. He's not pushy or grabby. He met me at the mall where he works afterhours to earn money for college."

"Are you sure he's good enough for you?"

"Mutti, it's just a quick date. Nothing big."

"And he's taking you bowling?"

"Yeah. Just for fun."

"Well, I'm not so sure your father would approve of bowling. That's not the image our family wants to put out. We'll need to review it with him when he gets home."

"But you already said 'Yes'. It wouldn't be fair to have to tell him 'No' now."

"Maybe you're right. But don't be getting any funny ideas about him. OK?"

"Sure, Mutti. It's just a few hours together."

Her father was not happy at all but agreed to let her go because she had already said 'OK' but he insisted Kyle come into their house and introduce himself.

-----

The night before their date, Elsa had difficulty falling asleep. Whenever she would start to drift off, the image of Kyle would flash in her mind. And the image was a sexy one, too. She loved his lean torso and his beautiful, bronze skin and neatly trimmed, slightly longish hair. One time she watched as he pushed the scrubber into the charging room and it was clear the device was heavy but Kyle's sexy muscles handled the task with ease. The more she thought about him the more frustrated she got, further preventing her from falling asleep. Eventually she realized she was getting excited, horny even, thinking about him and if she was going to get any sleep, she figured she'd have to take care of business herself.

Elsa was no stranger to polishing her pearl but found she could go days, even weeks without feeling the need to masturbate. But that night she felt the urgent need to get some release. Shimmying her sleeping shorts down to below her knees, she let her hand slide down, through her muff and to the promised land. After teasing her lips apart, she slid her two fingers inside to gather the slick moisture before bringing them to her pearl. Silently she started rubbing her clitoris with tiny little circular strokes, occasionally rewetting them as needed. She was amazed at how fast she went from being merely horny to bringing herself to the edge of an orgasm.

Forcing herself to remain absolutely silent, she teased herself a tiny bit, skirting along the edge of orgasm. Out of nowhere, her fingers seemingly took over and increased the pressure and speed of their activity until she rose up, arched her back, clenched her teeth and had a wonderful explosion of pleasure race through her body. As she came down from her high, she barely remembered to pull up her shorts before she slid into deep slumber.

-----

The houses at Willow Estates were even bigger than he had imagined. Many were hidden down long driveways and more than a few had electric gates across the driveways. When he reached Elsa's house, he nervously turned into the driveway. It curved past a tiny parking slot and up to a circular drive located in front of the house which had strands of holiday lights strung out along the eaves. With stomach acid churning, he walked to the door, rang the bell and stepped back.

Elsa opened the door with a big smile. "Hi, Kyle. Wow, you look nice tonight. Come on in, my folks want to meet you."

"Uh, sure."

"Don't worry, they won't bite," she said almost in a whisper.

She led him through a short foyer and to a large living room. The furnishings were clearly expensive and fancy artwork hung on the walls and over the fireplace. A huge Christmas tree stood in the corner towering over a pile of various wrapped boxes and gifts.

"Kyle, this is my father and mother."

"Uh, hello Mr. Eisenherz, Mrs. Eisenherz. I'm Kyle Winslow. Pleased to meet you." He shook both of their hands.

"Nice meeting you, Son. I understand you are taking my daughterbowling?

"Yes, Sir. I've only bowled a couple of times and thought it would be a fun thing to try again."

"Gut. I understand you are at the JC?"

"Yes, Sir. I plan to go the City University next fall after I get my AA degree in June."

"Und why aren't you going there now?"

"Uh, well, financially it's easier to go to the JC. I have to pay for the courses myself so I am watching every penny."

"And you are a janitor at the mall?"

"Yes, Sir. It is a full-time job and pays pretty well. Because it is in the evenings, I can schedule my classes without any trouble."

"Hmm. I see. Gut. You have my permission to take my daughter out this evening and I expect you to bring her back by ten thirty, Ja?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you. Ten thirty it is."

-----

On the way to the car, Elsa was ecstatic. Kyle had dressed nicely, addressed her parents politely and answered their questions directly and honestly. She knew he must have been nervous but all in all, she was proud of him. Once he opened her door, she glanced back at the house to see a curtain close. She wasn't surprised her parents had peeked but she hoped they wouldn't think about his job and look at his car before deciding he wasn't good enough for her. She knew her dad could sometimes make snap judgements which weren't fair in the long run.

As soon as the car rounded the circle and headed down the drive, she scooted next to him on the bench seat.

"You did great in there, Kyle."

"You sure?"

"Well, yeah. I mean my parents can be intimidating and you weren't nervous. Nicely dressed and you spoke openly and honestly. Said 'sir' to him. Perfect."

"Wasn't nervous? My stomach acid has burned five ulcers in the past twenty-four hours alone," he laughed. "Phew, glad that's over."

"Great. We have nearly four hours, so let's have fun."

At the bowling alley he escorted her to the counter, ordered shoes for the both of them and led her to their lane. After explaining the basics of how to bowl and where to aim the ball, he led off. Kyle had only done this a few times and was no master by any means but he was able to get the ball down the lane without hitting the gutter nearly every time. Elsa wasn't so fortunate. He stood with her, showed her how to hold the ball and coached her through the motions. After three gutter balls in a row, she broke down in giggles.

"You must think I'm a total klutz!"

"No, it just takes some time to get used to it. Here, let me show you." He stood behind her with his left hand lightly placed on her hip and they practiced the steps and the swing of the arm. Once he was sure she got the rhythm down, he stepped back and let her roll.

"Yippee! I hit the pins!" she shouted with joy.

"Great. There are three left standing."

"So?"

"You get another turn to try and hit them."

"But they're all in one corner. How can I hit that target?"

"Go ahead and try."

Elsa was successful in taking down two of the three and was delighted. Kyle went next, got a spare and turned things back over to Elsa. After a short while she was doing fairly well. She quit hitting the gutter and on her second game, she even got two strikes. One would have thought she had won the world championship. She jumped, hooted and cried for joy, much to the amusement of the other bowlers.

Halfway through their games Kyle bought them some colas which they drank off and on for the remainder of the evening. The two had fun trash-talking and teasing each other and generally had a pleasant, relaxing time. Kyle was pleased the evening seemed a success. It was getting late and he told her they'd need to finish things up in order to get her home on time. She excused herself to go to the restroom and upon returning, they turned in their shoes and left for her home.

As he pulled into the driveway, she asked him to pull into the little parking slot right inside the gate. Once he had turned off the car, she turned to him and reached up for a kiss. One kiss became two and then three. He slid a bit towards the middle of the seat so they could hug each other while their kisses deepened and his excitement soared. At a brief pause, she whispered to him, "You can touch me, you know."

Kyle gulped. "You sure?"

"Umm-hmm." She grabbed his hand and brought it to her chest. The first thing he realized was the absence of a bra under her thin sweater. He had looked at her earlier and was sure she had a bra on, but not now.

"Your bra is..."

"In my purse," she giggled, "Like it?"

"Yeah, I do. I hope we won't get caught..."

"My folks, especially my dad, are creatures of habit. By ten pm they are watching M*A*S*H and he's well into his third beer. We'll be fine."

For the next ten minutes or so they continued to kiss and Kyle gently stroked the beaded nipples under her sweater. At twenty past the hour, he broke things off and turned to start the car. "Don't want you to be late."

"No. You're right. Hey, uh, that was kinda fun. I love your kisses."

"Yeah. Uh, better keep your coat on when you go in the house."

"Oh, I will. I'll just wave at them from the door to the den and head upstairs. Here, one more quick kiss, OK?"

At the door he got out, opened her door and escorted her to the door. There he placed a quick, sweet kiss on her lips and turned to leave.

"Can we do this again?"

"Sure. Maybe next week after my last final?"

"Great. Give me a call."

-----

With her coat covering her chest, Elsa popped her head into the den and greeted her parents. "Ten twenty-five, Vati."

"Have a good time?"

"Yeah. I don't think I will ever be a good bowler, but it was fun. Good night."

"Good night."

Upstairs she quickly brushed her teeth and put on her pajamas. Once in bed she relived the whole evening. Kyle was a wonderful guy. He was a bit shy but very polite and, she thought with a chuckle, she had to lead him to the fun part of the evening in the car. But, ooooh, could he kiss! He didn't try to choke her with his tongue and his lips were soft and tender. Once she led him to her boobs, his rubbing and teasing her nipples was beyond belief. It felt so good! She had realized at the time she was getting horny again and her pelvis was feeling full. There in the bedroom she slid her fingers between her lips to find plenty of moisture and a very sensitive clit. She turned out the light, pulled her bottoms down and began to, once again, play a little sexual solitaire. With visions of him slowly pulling his clothes off and coming to bed with her, she raced towards another shuddering orgasm before collapsing in deep sleep.

-----

For the rest of the weekend Kyle kept thinking about Elsa. She was cute, no, way more than cute. She was beautiful and he couldn't believe she was interested in him. And sneaking off her bra and having him play with her tits, well, he couldn't believe a girl as nice as her would do such a thing. But she did and it felt somehow one hundred percent right. She didn't seem to be loose so he figured she was merely exploring things along with him.

Since he couldn't concentrate on studying, fortunately the last final was a breeze. He was sure he'd get an A. With any luck he'd maintain his high GPA, maybe enough to earn some scholarship money for City University in the fall. One night later on his routine floor cleaning schedule he went by the Christmas Village to see her sitting on Santa's chair reading a magazine. She looked so damn cute in her elf costume and hat with her beautiful face, dimpled grin and white-blonde hair spilling over her breasts.

"Hey, Miss Elf, could you do me a favor?"

She looked up at him with a coy smile. "Maybe."

"Could you please tell Santa I'd like a particular elf for a Christmas present."

"Oh, and who might that be?"

"There's a little, dark-haired one who was here this afternoon..."

"You rat! I'll tell him the only dark thing you're gonna get is coal," she laughed at him, "So, how are you doing?"

"Fine. Can't help but think about the other night. Had fun."

"Bowling?"

"Yeah, and after, too."

"Me, too. Uh, maybe we could get together again sometime?"

"Yeah. What are you interested in?" he asked.

"Something fun that won't cost a dime."

"Hmm. I can think of one thing fun that doesn't cost..."

"Stinker! Get your mind out of the gutter," she giggled.

"OK. What are you thinking about?"

"Wilson's Glee Club has hired a tractor and trailer to pull us around town to sing Christmas carols. We could use another guy, that is if you can sing."

"Yeah, I can sing. You sure they'll let me ride with you?"

"I'm sure. It's the twenty-third. Can you make it?"

"Yeah, I can. What time should I pick you up?"

"Pick me up around six. We'll sing until nine-thirty or so. I'll check and see when Vati wants me back. OK?"

"Yeah. Great. See you then."

On the way home he was on cloud nine. She must have liked him. Not only had they some fun together necking on their date, she invited him for another date. And it wouldn't cost anything. When he got home his mother was watching TV.

"Hi, Mamá.

"Hello. You look pretty happy. How come?"

"Elsa invited me to go Christmas caroling with her Glee Club on the twenty-third. I said I'd go."

"She invited you? What's going on between you two?"

"We're friends, that's all."

"¿La estás follando?"

"Mamá, I'm not, you know, we're not doingthat. We're not having sex."

"Then why is little rich girl hanging out with my son?"

"Maybe she likes me?"

"You be careful. There has to be a reason she's after you."

"Well, it's not for my money. She knows I don't have any."

"Still, watch yourself."

In bed that evening Kyle kept thinking about Elsa, her sweet smile, those warm kisses and her wonderful breasts. In no time he developed a hard on that wouldn't quit. With images of her smile and sexy curves as well as the memory of her breasts under his fingertips, he slid his shorts down and slowly began to rub one out.

-----

On the twenty-third he picked her up to go with the carolers. Her father briefly nodded to him and insisted she be back by eleven pm. They drove over to the school, hopped on the trailer and waited for the driver. Elsa introduced him to her fellow Glee Club members while he promised to do his best singing with them.

As they drove around town, they sang carols in several residential streets and went to a couple of nursing homes, whose residents seemed particularly appreciative. Once they finished singing, Kyle and Elsa had over an hour before her curfew. When he asked where they should go, she got a little gleam in her eye and told him to drive up to Hill Road where there was a well-known make-out site, one which the police usually turned a blind eye to. As they pulled up, they realized they were the only ones there.

"Nice. We're all alone," she smiled.

"Mmm-hmm."

"What are you going to do about that?"

"I'm going to give you your Christmas present."

"Really? Me? You're so sweet. What is it, huh? Huh?" she joked, acting like a small child.

"If you don't behave, I'll not give it to you."

"Then you won't get mine, either."

"OK. Well, here it is." He reached into the back seat and pulled out a wrapped LP album.

"Ooh, what is it?"

"Open it. I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will." She ripped the paper and pulled out the album First Take by Roberta Flack.

"Ooh, I love her music. And that one song of hers, uh, you know, the popular one, is so cool."

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face?"

"Yeah, that's the one. I love her voice singing it."

"I like it too 'cause it reminds me of when I first saw you."

"It does?"

"Yeah. I was amazed by your face. That image is burned into my brain."

"Aww. You're sweet. That deserves a kiss."

A few minutes later when they came up for air, she looked at him. "Want your present?"

"I thought your kisses were my present."

"Well, yeah, but I've got something more."

"OK."

"Here." She gave him a small box wrapped in colorful green and red paper. He gently tore the paper off and opened the box. Inside lay a small, gold medallion featuring a tiny, female elf-like creature.

"Elsa! This is so cool but, but it's kinda expensive, isn't it?"

"A little, but I wanted you to have something to remind you of me. Maybe you can wear it on a chain or better yet, keep it in your wallet. Every time you take another girl on a date and go to pay for the tickets or whatever, you'll see this and think of me instead," she laughed.

"That would never happen."

"Yeah, you'll take it out of your wallet before you go out," she giggled some more.

"Well, if I can convince you to kiss me, then I'll forget about ever taking another girl out. OK?"

"Mmm-hmm. More than OK," she whispered as her lips neared his.

Until it was nearly too late, they stayed bundled in the car, kissing and hugging. It had gotten way too cold for any serious exploration but they still enjoyed the closeness and the warm kisses. When he went to drop her off, she stood on the top step of the porch with him one step below and turned to him.

"I won't see you again for several days. We're going to Oma's house on the twenty-sixth and won't be back until the twenty-ninth. I'll miss you. Have a Merry Christmas, OK?"

"Merry Christmas and I'll miss you too. Say, uh, could we get together maybe on New Year's Eve?"

"I'll have to talk with Vati about it. I'd love to. Maybe get a New Year's kiss?"

"Yeah. Maybe we can celebrate a little."

"I like the sound of that. Speaking of kisses..." she whispered as she reached her lips to his.

-----

Christmas for Elsa was surprisingly disappointing. Actually, not disappointing, but she realized she was lonely. She missed Kyle. She played her new album over and over dreaming of him over the mellow tones of the singer. She played it so much her sister ended up pounding on the wall between their rooms demanding she 'turn that damn thing off.' Her presents were nice and she enjoyed visiting Oma, as her grandmother was known, particularly when the two of them had some time alone together. She told her grandmother about Kyle and how fond she was of him and how she was worried her father would try to stop them from seeing each other.

"He's a really nice guy. He respects me. He treats me right. But he's got no money."

"True love doesn't care about money."

"I don't love him, Oma, at least I don't think I do. But if I fell in love with him, I think Vati would have a stroke."

"It wouldn't be the first time a father felt his daughter vas too good for the man she chose. He'd come around and if he didn't, I vould smack him like I did when he vas a little boy."

"Oh, Oma," she laughed, "I'd like to see that."

"So, tell me more about him..."

On the way back home, Elsa sat staring out of the car window at the snowy landscape, a result of storm the night before. While her sister read and her mother remained quiet allowing Elsa's father to concentrate on his driving, Elsa's mind drifted back to her feelings about Kyle. Even though they had known each other for only a short time, maybe she did love him. She sure thought about him enough, wondering what he was doing, where he was. And she missed him, terribly. She wondered how things would be with them not seeing each other so frequently now that she had 'gone back to the North Pole' and wouldn't be at the mall in the evenings. She thought about New Year's and decided she'd want to figure out a way to spend time with him.