The First Time Ever I…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she leaned back, raised up her pelvis and slipped off her socks and pants, leaving only a tiny slip of cloth some would call panties though most would call indecent. She slid under the top sleeping bag and whispered, "Care to join me?"

"Yes, I would. Are we, uh..."

"If we aren't, Kyle Winslow, I will pack up and drive right back to the dorm," she giggled.

"Oh, good. I've brought rubbers just in case."

"Good. I hope you brought a lot 'cause I plan on wearing you out. Now hurry up, get in here. I'm cold."

Once Kyle slid next to her, their bodies warmed each other up nicely. He smelled so good and his skin on hers was felt amazing. Very quickly she could feel his erection bumping into her when they hugged and kissed and the thought flew through her mind he would be awed at how wet she already was just from being with him. As their kisses deepened, she became more and more excited, more and more desperate to feel that wonderful cock inside her. After she slid down her panties, she crawled on top and let her moist slit rub up and down his cock.

"You don't have a clue how good that feels," he whispered.

"Feels pretty good from this side, too. Before we have an accident, why don't you slip something on." Seconds later she was able to crawl back on top and with minimal difficulty, she slid herself down until he was impaled within her. It was chilly in the tent and she didn't feel riding cowgirl on him would be such a good idea so she lay on top, breasts to chest, belly to belly and started surging back and forth letting her clit bump into his pubic bone. His hands stroking her back and butt added so much to the closeness she was experiencing. The months, no, the years of longing took over and she found herself racing towards an orgasm far faster than she ever had before, even with masturbation.

The campground was quiet and she knew sound could travel far so she gritted her teeth to prevent calling out. Her orgasm seemed to take over her entire being as waves of energy and pleasure pulsed through her, robbing her of conscious thought until she collapsed on him, head resting on his upper chest. After a minute or so, she recovered enough to reach up and kiss him warmly, deeply, lovingly.

"So, so nice."

"Umm, yeah."

"Did you, uh...?"

"Umm-hmm. How could I not when I was hearing you, feeling you so close to me?"

"You know, this is something way special, don't you?"

"Yeah, it is. Big time."

After a few minutes she slid off him and once the condom was retrieved, they snuggled together, sharing their warmth and, she thought, sharing something so strong must be love. But was it? They had actually only been together a handful of times and made love only twice, once over four years before. And most of their recent time together was in ten-minute bites on the phone. One of her last conscious thoughts before she drifted to sleep was, "If this isn't love, then I can't imagine what love feels like."

-----

When Kyle woke, there was a chill in the air but it was toasty warm under the top bag. Elsa was curled up next to him, head on his chest and arm across his belly. She was making funny little snorts as she breathed in and out, noises which caused him to smile to himself. He thought about their lovemaking the night before. Elsa was clearly in charge and basically had her way with him and, quite frankly, he was OK with it. The few times he had slept with others, he was the one to pursue and though he never forced himself on a girl, it was a nice change to have Elsa take charge, proving she was an enthusiastic partner. As he replayed the events from the night before, he developed a new erection which strained under Elsa's thigh. He gently tried to free his penis but as he moved, she began to stir.

"Mmm. What're you moving for?"

"Just making room for someone."

"Hmm? You invited someone to join us?" she snickered.

"No, don't want anyone else. No, Junior was getting squished."

"Mmm. I feel him now. Wanna do something to correct the problem?"

"Yeah, if you'd slide over a tiny bit..."

"No, Silly, how about we do something to deflate him, hmm?"

"You sure?"

"Yup," she answered as she reached down and gently started to stroke him. Once he was fully erect, she asked him for a condom which she lovingly rolled onto him. "Now, your turn to be on top."

Kyle crawled over while trying to limit cold air slipping in from the sides. Elsa spread her legs and gently took his cock and aimed it to her core. He was surprised at how easily he slid in and once he did, he realized she must have been excited as well. His first few strokes were tentative, short and gentle. After a few of these, Elsa grabbed him across his back and started to pull him to her with each stroke, her fingernails digging into his flanks.

"Oooh, feels sooo good," she murmured, "Keep doing it just like that, oh yeah, that's perfect. A tiny bit harder is OK, too."

Her encouragements stimulated him even further and he found himself plunging deeper and faster as she met every thrust with a tiny moan and a tipping of her pelvis.

"Yesss. Oh, Kyle, God, it feels good. You feel so good," she said softly.

The speed and depths of his strokes increased until he found himself rushing towards a climax. He desperately wanted to hold off and allow her to come with him but the stimulation was too great. As he started the deep lunges of his orgasm, he realized vaguely she must be orgasming as well. She exhaled through clenched teeth as her body twisted and writhed beneath him while he had the last pulses of his own orgasm before collapsing on her.

They both lay there a minute or so catching their breath while still coming down from the high of their early morning love making before he turned to her and gave her a tender kiss that said so much. He was afraid she'd recoil from his morning mouth but there was no indication she was in any way deterred. Once they pulled apart, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Nice way to wake up."

"Umm-hmm."

"Only one little problem."

"What's that?"

"I gotta pee," she giggled as she squirmed out from under him. They quickly dressed and walked hand-in-hand to the restroom before returning and setting up breakfast.

The morning was crisp but evolved into a warm spring day. They took a leisurely hike to the falls where they had a quick lunch before returning to the tent for another round of wonderful lovemaking. In the evening she insisted they go to a restaurant in the nearby town. They found a simple diner which served remarkably good food which she insisted paying for. On the way back to camp she slid over next to him letting her head lean on his shoulder and saying nothing. Kyle's mind was racing a hundred miles an hour. He couldn't believe how close he felt to her, how wonderful being with her was and how he wanted to stay with her forever.

"Whoa! Where did that thought come from?" he asked himself. Was he beginning to imagine a life with Elsa? Had he fallen in love with her even after so little contact? Could he marry her? As he drove through the dark his face broke into a big smile as he admitted to himself the answer to each question was an unqualified 'Yes.'

Their lovemaking that night was a slower, gentler coming together of two bodies and two souls. Their initial lust had been sated and now they were expressing tenderness and love towards each other. Her cries and his grunts were muted but nevertheless expressed the joy of their climaxes and the nearness of their souls.

On their second full day they went for a drive and explored a nearby town known for its old buildings and museum. They wandered around the museum holding hands and talking softly. On the way back to camp, Elsa began to talk.

"You know, it's been tough growing up with my parents and especially my dad. He's old school German and is used to ruling the roost. I sometimes wonder if it isn't really a fear of losing his daughter or fear of seeing her hurt.

"But I've got to flee the nest eventually. I'm thinking I'll go back home, get a job and once I've got my first few paychecks, I'll need to move out. Maybe I can get a little apartment and fix it up the way I want to. Maybe I can get this one fellow to visit me now and then, maybe even stay the night.

"One day I'll need to confront Vati and Mutti with my new life and I hope they can accept that their little girl has grown up. I love them, I really do, but sometimes I just can't stand the rules and the control.

"I'll need some support and I hope I can rely on you for that."

"Elsa, I promise I will do everything in my power to help you. You can count on it."

"Good. Thanks for letting me ramble on like that. You're so sweet," she said as she kissed his cheek.

That night and the next morning they continued their explorations of each other bonding closer and closer with each passing hour.

After a lazy third day together, they both knew that night would be their last and it seemed to make their lovemaking even more urgent and, yes, even more loving. On the next morning they woke up and almost by telepathy they lay there hugging and gently kissing but not moving on to sex. After Kyle brought her a cup of coffee, they sat in the tent drinking and holding hands. He found it moderately distracting to have her with the sleeping bag wrapped around her pelvis but nothing above. Her breasts were so damn attractive he almost forgot what he wanted to tell her. Eventually, he cleared his throat and began to talk.

"Hon, this has been the best three nights of my entire life. And it wasn't just the sex, it was being with you. You seem to complete me, make me whole, make me better. I want to spend more time with you and I want to get together when we graduate. And, uh, I want to explore where this might all lead. I'm getting serious about you, seriously serious," he laughed softly, "And I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm in love with you, so totally in love with you and..."

"I love you, too," she answered with tears in her eyes as she snuggled up to him. "And? And what?"

"And I'm thinking we might be able to make this thing permanent."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, Kyle, I'd like that too," she cried as she gave him a big hug, her tears dripping down on his shoulder.

"One thing, though," he went on, "If we're going to have any more talks like this, you're going to have to put on a top. God, your breasts are so distracting."

"You rat," she giggled, "Just for that I'm going to tell you every time you call how thin my top is, how I'm not wearing a bra and how my nipples are poking out. Should drive you crazy."

Their good-bye kisses and hugs were bittersweet. They knew they'd be missing each other but they also knew they loved each other and had a promise to get together as soon as she returned.

-----

During his last call to her at college, Elsa could hardly contain herself. She was so excited to be returning and to seeing him again. She had decided to stay with her parents for a month or two until she got a job and her first paychecks. Then, and only then, would she tell them about Kyle and her relationship. In the meantime, she thought communication would be difficult until he told her to call his house when she could. If she was alone at home she'd call or she could call from a payphone, if needed.

Four long days after she arrived, her parents left the house for a concert and she immediately called Kyle on the house phone after extracting a promise from her sister to keep quiet about it.

"Hello?"

"I'm wearing a thin, wet T-shirt with no bra!"

"Oh, Sweetheart, you're cruel but it is so good to hear your voice. Home safe and sound?"

"Yup. My bratty sister knows about us but has promised to keep her mouth zipped."

"Great. How's everybody doing?"

"Good. Mutti and Vati went out for the evening and my sister is in her room listening to music. You could come over..."

"Honey, let's not. I know I'd get carried away and I bet you would, too."

"Yeah, you're right. So, you're all graduated?"

"Yep. Got my honors diploma two days ago and my boss immediately converted my job from a part-timer to full-time counselor. I'll work with a mentor for three months and then I'll be on my own."

"You excited?"

"Yeah, I am. Ah, it looks like I'll need to move before to long. Mamá just told me she's getting married to Jim next month and they'll be moving to a new home then. She needs to sell this place in order to make things work out."

"Any chance you could buy it?"

"Honestly I'm not too interested in it. It's expensive and carries too many memories and some of them aren't very good. I'd prefer to find a new place to share with this little blonde I've met."

"Oh? And what does she do?"

"She's an unemployed freeloader who's living with her parents."

"Sounds like a leech to me."

"Yeah, but she has some redeeming qualities. You should see her tits," he laughed.

"Maybe you should see mine and you'd forget hers."

"Maybe yours look just like hers, you think?"

"They better be the same boobs or I'll cut off the boys with a dull razor."

"Nooo," he groaned, "Not that!"

"Well, just remember these boobs are the only ones you'll be seeing for a long time. Got that?" she laughed with him.

"Yeah, I do. Say, what are your plans about a job?"

"I've already dropped off three applications with accounting firms here in town. I got some positive feedback from each one. I think having the same last name as Vati will open the doors. My first interview is tomorrow at ten am. Wish me luck."

"I doubt you'll need it. I'm sure you'll do just fine."

She was so pleased at how comfortable they were simply talking on the phone. The little teasing with sexual undertones was comfortable and fun, unlike when some guys tried while she was at CWC. Kyle needing to move was a new twist and she wanted to move out. To her, the obvious answer was to live together. They had discussed being together long-term but this could speed things along. She thought about how great it would be while realizing her parents would most likely have a cow if she moved in with a guy, particularly Kyle.

"Do you have to decide real soon?"

"No. She's going to get the place fixed up a little and probably list it in a couple of months."

"Hon, if I get a job real quick then I'd be able to move out pretty soon. Were you serious about us eventually living together?"

"Absolutely. I know my mom would ultimately be OK with it but the real question is your parents."

"Yeah. I think Vati would have a stroke but it is time I spread my wings. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

"Look, why don't I start looking around and if I see a good place, maybe we can arrange to see it together. I'll do all the paperwork and then when you can, you move in."

"Sounds good. Between us we should be able to afford a two-bedroom unit, don't you think?"

"Yeah. I looked at the Want-Ads in the Sunday paper and they're running about two hundred to two-fifty a month. Kinda steep, but we should be able to do it. I'll try and keep things below that, if possible."

"Can we get together sometime soon? I miss you terribly."

"I miss you, too. Maybe we can have lunch someday. I get a full hour and if you come out to the base, we can hit the canteen and have lunch outside on the lawn."

"Sounds great. I'll call in a couple of days and we can firm things up. Hey, sleep tight and dream about me, OK?"

"Nah. I'll be dreaming about that little blonde with the great tits!"

"Hey!!"

-----

Six weeks passed and Elsa was a nervous wreck. She had started working for the biggest CPA firm in the city and had already received her first biweekly paycheck. She and Kyle had snuck out and looked at a wonderful little mother-in-law cottage which cost almost as little as most apartments and they decided to live there. Kyle had already put a deposit down and had moved most of his belongings, including quite a bit of furniture his mother no longer needed. One Saturday Elsa told her mother she was 'going to the park' and raced over to the cottage. There for the first time since spring break the two of them had total privacy. Needless to say, after a series of hungry kisses, they ended up on top of his unmade bed making wild, passionate love until they were both exhausted. Only when she realized how late it was getting did she reluctantly leave.

And on this particular Sunday, she decided to tell her parents. They were sitting in the living room reading and listening to soft music on the am/fm stereo. Her sister was gone for the day and Elsa figured the timing was about as good as it could get.

"Hey, Mutti, Vati, I've got some news."

"Yes, Honey, what is it?" asked Mutti.

"I, uh, I've decided it's time for me to, uh, to move out."

"Move out? Vat on earth for?" demanded Vati.

"Well, uh, I've got a good job and I need to spread my wings." There were only silent stares so she went on. "I, uh, I'll be living in a small mother-in-law cottage over on Oak Street."

"Can you afford it?"

"Yes, mainly because I'll be sharing the rent."

"Who with?"

She looked directly at them and said the one word she knew would cause an explosion, "Kyle."

"Kyle? Isn't he the one I told you not to have any contact with?"

"Yes, Vati, but that was four and a half years ago. I didn't see him until last Christmas and we've been I contact since then. And we're moving in together."

"How did you get in contact?"

"I was doing the elf thing with Santa when Kyle walked up."

"So, he's still a janitor at the mall?"

"No! He quit that years ago. Now he's got his degree with honors and is working as a counselor at the civilian affairs office at the base. He has done very well for himself."

"No matter his situation, you must not do that. I forbid it!"

"Vati, I am a grown woman and I'm financially independent. There is no way you can 'forbid' me from doing this."

"Honey," asked her mother, "You know this will look bad, you living with a man."

"Youdo know this is the nineteen seventies and people are living together all the time."

"Sweetheart, I know you had sex with him back then but you need to realize there are more fish in the sea..."

"And I've tried some of them. Look, Mutti, I'm a grown woman with a healthy sexual appetite. And if you must know, I've been with some other guys and not one of them holds a candle to Kyle. With him, well, with him sex is so much more than putting tab A into slot B. We are incredibly close and our sexual life together is wonderful. And we get along in so many other ways. I'd love him even without the sex and I'm spending my life with him.

"And, by the way, I've never mentioned it to you but I know Mutti, I know you lied to him when he called here that last time. You told me I wasn't allowed to talk with him but you told him I didn'twant to. That was an incredibly cruel thing to do to him. It wasn't his fault I was late, it was mine and you had no right to hurt him like that."

"Mädchen, if you choose to leave this house to live with him, you need to realize you will be cut off from us and from any inheritance."

"First of all, Vati, quit calling me 'girl.' I am not a girl; I am a fully grown woman. Secondly, all the money in the world couldn't keep me from the man I love. And finally, if you cut me off, you will be cutting yourself off not only from me but also from my family, my children, your grandchildren. You won't see your grandson hit the winning homerun for his little league team. You won't hear your granddaughter knock down the high notes in her piccolo solo with the marching band, or whatever. If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get," she said with conviction but with tears in the corners of her eyes. "I'll go upstairs and get my clothes."