The First Time Ever I…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, he called. She was over the moon with happiness when her mother told her he was on the phone. They talked about their Christmases for a few minutes before he asked her about New Year's.

"Uh, Elsa, the mall employees are having a little New Year's party at the mall and I was wondering if you'd like to come."

"At the mall? Where?"

"Oh, there's a pretty big conference room upstairs and we are allowed to use it sometimes."

"Vati will want to know about drinking. I'm not allowed to drink and he wouldn't want you driving if you've had anything..."

"No, that's fine. Some of the secretaries don't drink and I'm sure there'll be sodas there, also."

"OK. Let me ask him."

When she went in to ask her father, he told her he wasn't sure he wanted his daughter out so late.

"But, Vati, it's New Year's. We want to celebrate at midnight. Just this once can't I come back late, say three o'clock or so?"

"You promise no drinking?"

"I swear."

"And, uh, Kyle von't be drinking?"

"He promised he wouldn't and said there are several of the employees who don't drink, so he'll stick with sodas."

"Hmm. Are you and he getting serious?"

"No, Vati, we're just friends, you know, having fun," she lied.

"Well, I guess you're old enough to make good decisions, I hope so at least..."

"Please, Vati, please."

"OK. You may go. But here are ze rules. No alcohol of any kind for you or him. If he starts to drink, you call me to get a ride home."

"Great, I promise."

"And you will be home by two am and not a second later."

"Oh, thank you, Vati. I promise."

She ran back to the phone and told Kyle the good news. "And he said no alcohol for me or you and I've got to be back by two."

"Sounds good. Uh, by the way, it's a masquerade party."

"You mean I need a costume?"

"Yeah. But I figure you can come as an elf. Easy and you already have the costume.

"Yeah, good idea. OK, I'll do it."

"I'll pick you up at seven that evening."

Elsa was on top of the world. She would be spending over six hours with Kyle, celebrating the new year, a year which would see her finish school and head off to college. The only little pang of regret was she knew she'd be away from Kyle once she went off to college.

-----

Kyle dressed up nicely in a suit for the party. Usually, his coworkers saw him in his khaki work clothes and he figured being in a suit was practically a costume for him. At seven sharp he rang the doorbell. He was surprised to see Mr. Eisenherz answer the bell.

"Good evening, Kyle."

"Evening, Mr. Eisenherz."

"Kyle, I have something I vant to say to you," he said as he stepped onto the porch and pulled the door closed behind him.

"Yes, Sir. Go ahead."

"I have three things in my life which are precious, more valuable than all the money I have. Two of those three will be here with me tonight quietly celebrating the New Year. The third, Elsa, vill be with you. I expect, no, I demand she be brought back to me in one piece. That means, no drinking and driving. She is not to drink, either. And I vant her back here by two. Understood?"

"Sir, you have my word on this. I will not drink and neither will she. Some of the employees don't drink and we will celebrate with a ginger ale or something. And I will have her here by two."

"OK, gut. Let me get her for you."

When she came to the door, he was stunned. Elsa had on her elf costume but something was different. After a few seconds he figured out the dress was several inches shorter than usual and her blouse was open clear to the front of the dirndl, showing a hint of cleavage. On her head was her elf hat with the numbers '73 sewn on the front. She had a light coat slung over her arm. But what was most noticeable was her beautiful smile and her sparkling eyes.

"Hi, Sweetheart. Ready to ring in the New Year?"

"Uh, yeah. You're, you're stunning tonight. I never figured an elf costume would be so sexy."

"Thank you. A girl likes to hear that now and then." She turned towards the living room shouting, "See you next year!" before grabbing his hand and walking with him to the car.

On the way they talked about their Christmases. Kyle's was fairly muted with only him and his mother. They had a small tree and exchanged a few gifts and celebrated with a traditional south-of-the-border dinner. She had enjoyed her Christmas but admitted spending time with her Oma was the highlight of the week. Once they arrived at the mall, the security guard let them in a small door and Kyle escorted her up a flight of stairs to the party.

It was surprisingly busy with dozens of employees talking, dancing to rock music, eating and drinking at the beverage tables. Kyle introduced Elsa around to many of his coworkers. He became aware several of the guys were looking at him with obvious envy and looking at her with undisguised lust. He was proud to be with her and held her close to him as if to announce she was 'his' and not to be shared.

Although they didn't drink alcohol, the festive atmosphere helped them relax and enjoy the evening. After an hour or so she nudged him and asked, "What's it take to get invited to dance, anyway?"

"Uh, oh, sorry. Uh, Elsa, would you like to dance?"

"Why, yes! I'd love to. Thanks for asking," she teased.

For several fast tunes they danced apart only to come together for some of the slower tunes. Elsa slid up to him letting her breasts rub on his lower chest and slipping her leg between his. In no time he was aware of the beginnings of an erection. He tried to pull away only to be met by her holding him tighter.

"You're not going anywhere," she giggled, "Feels nice."

"Mmm-hmm, does."

Eventually the erection settled down a tiny bit as they enjoyed the closeness of the slow dances. At one point one of his coworkers tapped his shoulder and asked to cut in but Elsa smiled and graciously said, "Thank you, but I've decided I'm sticking with Kyle tonight."

Her response gave Kyle a huge emotional high. He had been pretty sure she liked him but her turning down another guy was such a major ego-boost he hugged her even tighter. Eventually they broke to talk with others and grab some snacks. The evening flew by and before long he realized it was after eleven pm. Due to all the alcohol others were drinking, the laughter and noise level climbed to almost a painful degree. After Elsa had gone to the restroom, she returned and nearly shouted in Kyle's ear that it was much quieter in the hallway. She took his hand and dragged him out of the conference room.

"Phew, much nicer here," she offered.

"Yeah, it was getting fairly loud."

"Can we hang out here, you know, dance and talk, just the two of us?"

"Sure."

They could easily hear the music and danced a few times, which led to more hugs and some nice kisses. Eventually, they heard the noise getting louder and the countdown began. Once the shouts and cheers for the new year rang out from the room, Kyle bent down and whispered, "Happy New Year. I hope it brings everything you wish for."

"Thank you. One thing I wish for is some more private time with you. Is there any place more private we could go?"

"There's a little infirmary down the hall where we sometimes take ill shoppers while they are waiting for families to come get them. Here, follow me." He led her down the hall and opened the door.

-----

And the first time ever I lay with you

I felt your heart so close to mine

Elsa looked around and saw a tiny room with a sofa-bed, a four-drawer file cabinet, a few chairs and a small desk on which was a clock-radio. The nicest thing of all was the quiet and, once he turned out the overhead light, the soft light from a small desk lamp. While she couldn't hear the festivities, suddenly she heard her heart beating in her chest. Here she was with her boyfriend in a private room and she had nearly two hours with him. She smiled at him, tugged on his shirt and pulled him to her.

"Can a girl get a kiss?" Kyle dropped his face to hers and gave her another of his wonderful kisses, so wonderful it caused her knees to buckle. She pulled him over to the sofa, pushed him gently down and sat on his lap, straddling him. "More kisses. The elf wants more kisses," she smiled as she brought her lips to his. As she leaned forward she realized her dress had slid all the way up her thighs and her bare puss, except for her pantyhose, was rubbing up against his erection.

After breaking a kiss, she murmured, "You feel so good."

"You, too."

A few minutes later she whispered in his ear, "There's a zipper in back."

"You sure?"

"Umm-hmm," she responded right before she felt the zipper being slowly pulled down to her waist. Leaning back, she reached across her chest and pulled the dress down to her waist and unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her bare breasts to him. Her heart was pounding extra fast as she watched his eyes drift down to her chest. She was proud of her breasts. She thought they were nicely shaped and perfect in size and from looking at him, she figured he would agree.

"Touching is allowed," she whispered softly and to encourage him more, she reached up and started to unbutton his shirt. Before long his shirt was on the floor and it was her turn to look. He was thin but muscular with scattered chest hair and she could see a dart of hair starting at his belly button leading down to his belt line. They leaned together and for the first time ever she felt her nipples rubbing on another's chest. It was wonderful feeling them being scratched slightly by his wiry hair. She pulled back and rubbed her hands up and down his chest as he did the same to her. Then they kissed. Then they caressed some more. Their passion heated as she felt his erection rubbing more and more against her wet lips, causing her to want him even more.

"Kyle, could we maybe, uh, take more off?"

"You sure?"

"Uh-huh."

"What?"

"Maybe my dress and your slacks. I want to feel you and I want you to feel me." She pulled back, stood up and let her dirndl fall to the floor. She knew he could see all of her, except for the pantyhose and when she glanced down at him, she knew he was excited from the prominent bulge in his pants. It was at that very moment she decided this was the night. Although they had known each other for no more than four weeks, she knew this was the night she'd give herself to a guy, no, give herself to aman. Once the thought had raced into her mind, nothing would stop it. Her heart soared as she thought more and more about making love with Kyle.

She sat back down on him and began to kiss him again. After guiding his hands back to her boobs, she began to get seriously excited. Surges of simple lust raced through her, surges which were far stronger than any horniness she had experienced previously. As she kissed him, a tiny bit of caution niggled at the back of her brain.

"Sweetheart, do you, uh, do you have any protection?"

"Protection?" his voice almost squeaked.

"Yeah. Condoms?"

"Uh, No. I don't. Do you mean you want to..."

The rest of his question was swallowed by her next kiss. A bit later when they came up for air, he looked at her. "Elsa, are you serious? I mean, the whole thing?"

"Yes. Kyle, in such a short time I have found myself falling for you. I ache for you when you're not there and dream about you every night. I want you. All of you."

"Well, I don't have any, so we can't risk it."

"Do they have any here? I mean, it is an infirmary and maybe they keep a few. Let's look."

She hopped off his lap and went to the file cabinet while he opened drawers in the desk. At the back of the bottom drawer, she hit paydirt.

"Got 'em," she called out softly, "And now we've got no excuse why we can't celebrate New Year's right."

Elsa went to Kyle and knelt in front of him, undid his belt and zipper and pulled down his slacks and briefs, only to be blocked by his shoes. Once she had dealt with them, off came the rest of his clothes. He looked so damn sexy. His wiry build with nicely accented muscles was unbelievably attractive. She loved his longish but nicely styled hair and adored his bronze skin. She was also entranced by his rigid cock, the first she had ever seen up close, as it jutted out in front of him. "God, you're gorgeous," she whispered.

"No, you are. Here, let's get rid of the hose." He slid his fingers inside the waistband and slowly pulled the pantyhose down to the floor where she stepped free. She saw him looking up at her with his eyes fixed on nirvana, making her suddenly a bit shy.

"Like what you see?" She asked nervously.

A silent nod was all the answer she needed. Grabbing his hand, she backed towards the sofa as Kyle wiggled forward on his knees. Once she felt the sofa hit her calves, she plopped down with her thighs splayed around him. Their lips approached slowly and the sensual kisses began anew. She liked their position; her head was nearly level with his and she didn't have to crane her neck up for a kiss. After several minutes of gentle kisses, he nudged her until she fell down on the sofa. He leaned over her and began kissing again but this time his lips were on her neck, her ears, her collar bones until finally, she thought, finally his lips drifted down to her breasts.

Elsa had never let anyone kiss her breasts. And while she enjoyed the previous gentle stroking from Kyle, this was a hundred times better. His tongue would lightly tease before slowly dragging across the nipple. And then the sucking! Once he applied his lips and began sucking, she thought she would lose her mind. She was vaguely aware of her moans as she clutched his head and pulled it tightly against her breast. Higher and higher her tension rose until she couldn't stand it! Relief. She needed simple relief.

"Kyle!" she hissed, "I need you now!"

She was amazed when he looked up at her with a grin and shook his head 'No'. "Not just yet," he teased before his head bent down to her again and his lips began an agonizingly slow trip down her torso.

Elsa's brain was going in overdrive. Was he going to kiss herthere? She had talked about oral sex when she and some friends had a sleepover a few months before. The girls had gone on and on about boys and sex and before she knew it, they were describing what people could do for sexual relief and still remain virgins. Prior to that she had had a vague awareness of oral sex but the giggles and nervous laughter that night had only made it way more attractive in her mind.

And now Kyle was sliding down to her lower lips, spreading them with his tongue and slowly, oh so slowly, dragging his tongue across her pearl. One of her last coherent thoughts was how amazingly wonderful it felt. Then bolts of pure ecstasy rushed through her from pelvis to brain, causing her to call out and involuntarily pull his head tightly to her. Her body tensed and tensed some more until she felt it would snap.

It didn't snap like a rubber band, it exploded. There was no other way to describe it. The explosion was a surge of pure pleasure energy ripping through her, from toe tips to scalp. She was vaguely aware her back was arched, her cries echoed in the room and her limbs tremored as if electrocuted. After what seemed ages but at the same time seemed way too short, her body finally collapsed as the overwhelming sensations of the best orgasm she had ever experienced eased.

After a few minutes during which Kyle very slowly and gently kept his tongue lovingly stroking her, she regained the ability to act voluntarily, think and even talk. "What'd you do to me?"

"Mmm?"

"My god, Kyle, that was the wildest, craziest thing that's ever happened to me."

"Like it?"

"No! I loved it." She paused a bit before nervously going on, "Uh, what about you? Would you like me to try, uh, doing it to you?"

"Elsa, what I would like the most right now is to make love to you, no, correction, make love with you."

"Yeah, me too. But, uh, I've never..."

"We don't have to..."

"But Iwant to. Here, let me scoot up on the sofa." Elsa was nervous but determined to have the man she was falling for as her first. She reached up, gave him a big hug and several more kisses before whispering with a smile, "Please, Sweetheart, before it gets too late or I get too nervous and chicken out."

She watched him roll on the condom on his beautiful cock before stretching out and spreading her legs, waiting for him.

"Why don't you get on top? You can control things better that way."

Elsa sat up and let Kyle lie down before crawling over on top of him and spreading her thighs. She reached down and stroked his penis which seemed surprisingly soft yet hard at the same time. Before she lowered herself to him, she instinctively rubbed and wetted his head between her lips. With a sense of pure determination, she aimed him right to her core and let herself down.

Elsa had believed it would be a painful process with ripping and tearing. But it wasn't. She had a sense of extreme stretching and unbelievable fullness, but no pain whatsoever. She rose up and let herself down again. No pain! And on the third time there was still no pain. She felt so relieved she began to giggle uncontrollably.

"What?" whispered Kyle.

"It feels great, you feel great. I thought it would hurt but it doesn't."

"Good. Now, just let yourself go. It should feel way better soon."

She did and it did. She loved the sensation as her clit bumped into his pubic area and with a bit of change in her position, the sensation improved vastly. With no real planning or thinking about it, she found herself going faster and deeper. Kyle had his hands lovingly around her pelvis but let her control the pace and depth of their loving. She felt the inevitable rise towards a second orgasm, something she had never experienced previously, even with her masturbation. Usually, she was a one-and-done kind of gal but here she found herself racing towards another climax.

She opened her eyes looking down at her lover. His brow was furrowed and he seemed to be breathing deeply, clearly enjoying himself as was she. Suddenly, her body erupted again, certainly not as wild as her previous orgasm but wonderful, nonetheless. As her orgasm started to fade she was aware of Kyle arching his back and thrusting deeply up into her as he groaned in pleasure.

Once he seemed finished, she collapsed down on him, breathing softly in his ear. A few seconds later he turned to her and kissed the side of her face and then, as she turned to him, kissed her on the lips. The kiss was a sign of connection, of bonding and yes, even of love. She slid off and curled up next to him, his arm wrapped around her, her head nestled on his chest. Once he pulled the condom off, he slowly he stroked her back. She had never felt so loved, so appreciated nor so close to another and as she found herself drifting off, she had a sweet smile on her lips and a warm loving sensation in her heart.

-----

Elsa woke up suddenly with the dozing Kyle next to her. She turned her eyes to the clock-radio and was shocked to see it was nearly four am.

"Kyle, wake up! Oh shit, it's almost four o'clock!"

"What? Oh, damn it. I promised your dad..."

"We've gotta get going. Maybe they're asleep and I can sneak in."

They quickly dressed, Kyle dumped the condom in the toilet in the tiny bathroom and they tore out of the building. Fortunately, there were a few stragglers from the party so they were able to leave without attracting attention. They were quiet on the ride to her home though her mind was racing. She knew if she was caught she'd be in major trouble. She asked Kyle to drop her at the end of the driveway so the car wouldn't wake her parents up. She gave him a quick kiss and got a promise he'd call her in a few days.