All Comments on 'The First Time for Everyting'

by Kyguy432

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Way to fist-fuck!!!!!

Now that's the best description of my method of really letting a chick know I enjoy sex with her - and I've never had any one of them disappointed!!!!! The farther up their fuck tube you can manage to get your fist and hand it seems like they love it more. Most of the babes I've done this to will take my cock in their mouths - especially the ones who would never give me head before - and suck until my cock explodes and fills their mouth and throat with thick cum. Then - following this procedure - you can go back to fucking as usual - and believe it or not - the babe will want to fist fuck again and again but always want to end the session with a pussy full of good old cum from your cock and balls!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

This is hot, at last I have found a story that includes one of my favorite ways to have sex. The feeling of having a fist slide past your inner lips and into your vagina is only beaten by the feeling of having two cocks up your pussy at the same time, I do hope there will be further chapters of this story with plenty of `fisting' included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First time

This was a first for me in reading about being "fist fucked" and I hope it will be the last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous