The First Time I Restrained My Wife

Story Info
Husband and Wife try bondage on vacation.
2.9k words
4.38
34.1k
35
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I met in college and have been together for 15 years since then. We are happily married and have a pretty active sex life.

This wasn't always the case though. Being from conservative families in a conservative country, there was not much room for fun in the early courtship period.

We did sneak in a few kisses and touches here and there but did not do the actual deed until after marriage. We seemed poles apart with regards to sexual desires and thoughts. Me, the high libido 'always on' guy and my wife, the shy and seemingly 'doing what was necessary' to keep me happy girl.

Not to say that we never tried new things. We did play some sex-themed board games during our honeymoon. We felt each other up in public places. But these fun times were very few and far in between.

She had a wand vibrator that I got for her as a gift. She was shy about using it and never masturbated in front of me. She sometimes left it out "accidentally" on the bed or in the bathroom. She sometimes used it when we had sex, to get off while we were fucking.

Sex was otherwise monotonous and mostly involved the same thing - going down on her and making love to her after, with me on top.

This all changed when we began to plan for a vacation. This was going to be our getaway trip after a long time. We were going to go to our favorite destination - Maui!

While planning for the trip and looking at things to do, I suggested that we stay indoors for a day or two to relax and rest.

"We can have some fun in our hotel room," I said with a wink.

"Like what?" she replied.

"Maybe we can try new things in the bedroom. Explore indoors just like we are doing outdoors," I said.

"Hmm. Maybe," she blushed.

"Come on. It will be fun. You must have some things you want to try. I know you're shy about it. But that shouldn't stop you from exploring. Right?" I said.

She smiled and turned away.

I sat next to her and turned her face towards me. "How about this? We can go to this website where there is a questionnaire that we can do separately. It then lets us know only things we both like. Totally anonymous," I said. "And we could try those."

"OK," she nodded.

"Good," I said and kissed her on her cheek.

Later, I went to the website and filled my answers and sent her a link to fill hers. I didn't get any response over the next few days and I figured she was either not interested or too shy to respond.

Two days before we were set to leave for vacation, I was surprised to find an email from the website. She had responded and what's more, there were plenty of matches.

Most of it was the usual stuff we did with foreplay. More kissing and touching. Sensual massage - both hands and body to body. She wanted to try new positions - especially with her on top.

But what caught my eye were some matches in the kink section. She wanted to take pics and videos. And she wanted to be restrained, teased and edged. She also wanted to be submissive. She also listed being spanked and called dirty words as maybe.

Well, well, well. That was a surprise. But who am I to say no? Right? I went shopping and bought some basic bondage gear - handcuffs, blindfold, feathers and restraints. This was going to be an exciting vacation.

We started the vacation spending a lot of time at the beach, relaxing and soaking in the sun until we were tired of it. She fell asleep in the afternoon and I took the time to get things ready. I made sure the batteries were all charged and that everything worked right.

I set up a nice warm bath for her, with scented candles surrounding it. I set up the digital camera, massage oils, restraints and handcuffs.

I woke her up and she immediately sensed that I was up to some mischief. I took her to the bath and took off her clothes. Despite being married for several years, she still felt shy and covered her breasts with her hands as she lowered herself into the bath.

She's petite at 5'1" height with a curvy figure, 32D breasts, wide hips and a round curvy ass. She doesn't shave her mound but keeps it trimmed. I admired her while she blushed and then stripped and got into the bath with her.

We spent some time soaking in the tub. I felt her up, soaping her breasts and only lightly touching her dark nipples. She put her feet on my cock and massaged it. It was totally unexpected, but it did provoke a very visible reaction. No, I don't have a massive cock; it is a little bit bigger than average with a big head.

I held her feet up and massaged them and then slid my hands up her legs and thighs till I reached her slit. Boy, was it wet. Not the wetness from the tub, but from her juices. She was enjoying this a lot.. I massaged her clit and got her worked up and moaning. It was time to take things to the bedroom.

We washed off the soap and dried off. She hugged and kissed me. I held her tightly and close, feeling her body all over. It was smooth and silky. I tried to focus and pull my hands away from her as I had other things in mind.

I led her to the bed. "Lie down on your front," I said.

She looked at me confused but did as I asked. I put on some slow music and brought out the blind fold.

"Lift your head up," I said and placed the blindfold on her eyes.

I then brought out some massage oil and started massaging her feet and legs with medium pressure at first and then light touches. Soft and slow, my hands went up to her butt, massaging her glutes and then slowly going onto her inner thighs. Then up until I almost touched her slit. And then back down over her thighs.

This went on for a while. She started to moan every time my hands went close to her slit. She tried to push herself up towards my hands.

Having teased her, I moved away from there and started massaging her back.

"No," she sighed, "Don't stop."

She tried to move her hands to touch her slit. I grabbed them.

"Naughty girl," I said as I brought out the handcuffs and placed them on her hands and pulled them over her head.

"Hmm," she moaned as she realized what was happening.

I continued working on her back but also continued to tease her slit in between, touching it more and more while she was getting visibly wet, withdrawing just as she seemed to be getting into a rhythm.

"Turn over," I said. She did so, with my help.

"You look so hot! With your hands cuffed and blindfolded. All mine to play with," I said. "Shall I continue? I asked.

She nodded and said, "Yes."

I continued with the massage, starting with her feet and legs, going up her thighs as before and teasing her slit. Her clit was fully erect and whenever I touched it, she quivered.

I then moved up and started to massage her tits.

"Is that allowed?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

"For you my lady, everything is allowed!" I replied.

She chuckled and then moaned as I teased her left nipple with soft touches. Her nipple was already erect and glistening with the massage oil. I tugged it gently as she moaned. I moved on to the other breast and did the same.

Massaging her right breast with one hand, I moved my left down to her clit. I slid it and massaged it between my fingers. She started to moan and writhe in pleasure.

I laid on her and kissed her lips softly and gently, biting her lower lip. She opened her mouth and I sucked on her tongue. She continued to get worked up and seemed to be getting close to her orgasm when I stopped touching her completely.

"Huh," She said.

"Are you ready?" I said.

"For what?" she replied

"Just say 'yellow' if you don't like something and 'red' if you want me to stop," I replied.

She understood. "OK," she said.

I got off the bed and brought a pair of soft restraints that I had already fixed and hidden under the bed and tied them to her legs and spread them apart. I then removed her handcuffs and tied her hands apart to another set of restraints.

"You look lovely like that. Spread eagle. Available to do as I please. Do you like that?" I asked.

She nodded yes.

"Shall I take some pictures to show you how pretty you look?"

She had said "maybe" to this question in that quiz, so I thought I would ask her that.

To my delight, she nodded yes.

I brought the digital camera and set it up on a tripod and took a few pics from different angles. I then took her favorite wand vibrator and placed in on her pussy so that it just touched her and held it in place there with some straps I hooked around her legs.

I then started to tease her with a light feather touching her over her nipples, streaking it across her tits and bringing it down to her belly button and then to her clit, touching her ever so softly and as she continued to writhe for more.

I then turned on the vibrator at its lowest setting and began to kiss her softly on her cheeks, forehead and nose and then her lips. I withdrew from her just as she started to push deeper into the kiss and softly trailed kisses down her neck and collar bone and then to her tits, very lightly at first as I circled her nipples, getting them very hard and erect. She started to push down on the vibrator to increase pressure on her.

"Looks like somebody is getting eager to cum!" I said.

All I got in reply was a moan and a nod.

I immediately turned off the vibrator. "Not so fast, my dear," I said and moved it away from her.

"No..," she started to say only to be replaced with a gasp as I placed my lips on her clit and began to lick at it the way she likes.

She was already so wet and tasted so good. I continued to tease and lick on her clit slowly applying a little suction and inserted one and then two fingers inside. I started to rub inside on the upper wall where I presume her G spot is since this brought on even more writhing and louder moans. She began to push upwards into my mouth, rubbing her clit harder and harder over my tongue until she came, spasming so hard, and for the longest time I have ever seen her do.

I went up to lay next to her and kissed her mouth, giving her a taste of her juices, then I untied her hands and legs from the bed and gave her some water to drink.

As she started to take her blindfold off and get up from her bed, I said "I am not done with you yet Missy! Put it back on."

She pouted but sat back down and put the blindfold back on.

"Sit up on your knees," I said. She did as I asked. I brought her hands behind her back and put the handcuffs on. I then stood in front of her and nudged my cock towards her lips. As she felt the tip, she began to kiss the head and lick it. She trailed her tongue from the base to the head. She parted her lips as it grew harder. I put it in between her lips. She took my cock into her mouth and began to give her first hands-free blow job!

I let her set the pace and enjoyed her soft and wet mouth as she slowly went about getting me worked up. She suddenly pulled her mouth away and looked up at me and bit her lip. Even with the blindfold on her eyes, I could imagine her winking at me.

"Oh yeah, trying to be a tease I see," I said. "But guess what, my hands are not tied, are they?" With that I plunged my cock into her mouth and held her head in place, not letting go until I was all inside her, then slowly withdrawing until it was almost out before pushing it back in. I continued doing this slowly till she got used to it and then increased the pace. Drool started dripping from the sides of her mouth and that just made me harder.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and bent down and kissed her mouth. Warm, wet kisses drooling with saliva.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your face?" I asked.

"Yes," she said softly.

I got her vibrator and placed it on the bed at an angle so that it was pressed between her clit and the bed and turned it on to a higher setting. She gasped and moaned.

I stood back up and shoved my cock into her open mouth and began to fuck her face, dominating her and using her mouth for my pleasure. It was unlike anything I have ever done before.

My cock grew harder and I sunk it all the way inside her mouth till her lips touched my balls. I pulled it out to let her catch a breath and then plunged back in. I did this a couple of times as she began to moan and writhe uncontrollably as she seemed close to another orgasm. I was also close to cumming and slid one of my hands down to her neck and held her there with slight pressure as she came hard. I was past the point of control and burst into her mouth with lots of spurts, never letting go of her face until I was all done.

"Swallow it all, my slut,'' I said.

She paused. She was probably taken aback as I had never called her that before. A smile slowly appeared on her and she swallowed. She opened her mouth to confirm that she did as told. I then pulled her up and kissed her mouth, our tongues swirling and dancing.

I pulled her blindfold off and untied her cuffs. I did not need to ask her how she felt about it as she was beaming from ear to ear.

"I love you, dear," she hugged me tight and said, then she pushed me down to the bed.

She began to kiss me on my lips and then my neck and chest. She swirled her tongue around my nipples and bit them gently. She moved her hand down to my cock which was already getting hard again. She stroked it while trailing kisses down to it and began to lick it from the balls to the tip.

She stroked my balls and then put each one in her mouth warming them up, then she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck on it, getting it harder and harder like only she can.

When she was satisfied with how hard it was, she climbed on top of me and slowly parted her pussy lips and slid down onto my cock. She was so wet that it slid without much difficulty and she rested a bit once it was all in, then she began to ride me gently. She went up till just the tip was in her and then went back down. This drove me nuts but I let her continue. I grabbed her ass with my hands as she began to pick up her pace.

She pulled my hands up and placed them on her breasts. She then put her hands on my chest and continued to ride me harder and harder, moaning louder than ever before. I fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples, then I placed a couple of my fingers of my right hand in her mouth and she sucked on them gently. I moved this hand down to her neck and applied slight pressure there. She seemed to love this as she rode harder, grabbing my arm tight.

I was getting close to cumming. I watched her for signs that she was close, too. She shuddered and moaned as she came, her vaginal muscles clasping my dick and massaging it till I came inside her. Spent and content, she laid on me.

I rubbed her back softly and whispered, "Thank you."

"Thank YOU", she said. "That was something. I didn't think I would enjoy it this much. Thank you for that."

"I am glad you did,'' I said.

She looked at me and winked with a mischievous smile. Something had stirred in her and she was definitely planning for the next time!