The first time saying I love you

Story Info
The true story of my first man.
1.7k words
4.42
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and I had been seeing each other for a few months and during my second semester of my sophomore year in college, and I frequented him on Tuesday's at his apartment during my lunch breaks because that was the day I had a 3 hour break in my class schedule. On Tuesday's where I'd know I would see him, I would wake up extra early to get ready. I would even eat lots of grains the night before because I knew Danny and I would be having sex the next day and I wanted to be as clean as possible for my Danny. He was a pretty large man, at least compared to me, and he often did this thing where he would push his penis all the way inside my butt and pull it completely out in a very slow but steady pace. At times, it would feel like I was going to the bathroom but I trusted that he knew what he was doing, and after a few times, I realized there was nothing to worry about.

By April of that year, we had probably hooked up 20-30 times, once or twice a week and we had sex in just about every position you could imagine. We couldn't get enough of each other, and a lot of days, a two and a half hour break wasn't enough. So many times we'd be having sex until the very last minute and I had to quickly get dressed and run to class with a sore booty to avoid walking in late. One particular date was especially memorable.

After making out like usual, we ended up in the 69 position on his couch and we happened to ejaculate at the same moment. Until then, I was always the one to cum first when we'd 69 and it felt unfair how I would always cum so fast and he didn't.

We both swallowed each other. We always did and I loved it. We lay there for a little longer on our sides, licking up the last few drops of semen and I felt Dan's penis get softer in my mouth. We got up, kissed each other and I prepared to get dressed and go to class but he stopped me and reached for my hand, just as I put my panties back on. Dan got me into wearing panties for him but thats another story.

"That was the first time we came together, cutie-pie," Danny said. Cutie-pie was a nickname he started calling me recently, only in the bedroom.

"I know. Was it a lot? I'm sorry," I said.

Typically, I would be the more emotional man in the relationship but Dan looked vulnerable and sweet sitting there on the couch, naked. Dan reached out and hugged me and kissed me on my neck as I sat back down on his lap, facing him with my legs wrapped around him. He began to tell me how much he enjoyed 69 with me and how warm my mouth felt.

"You know I'll swallow for you any time you want me to," I flirted.

It was true. If Dan wanted a blowjob at 3:00 a.m. I would've drove over to his place and would've swallowed him any day of the week. I wanted to be the best boyfriend I could be and maybe it was just me trying to compensate for my lack of experience.

"I really feel connected to you today and it just feels so special that we came at the same time, Jamie. I want to be inside my baby so bad right now," Dan whispered as he continued to kiss me around my ear and neck.

I was a little surprised at his passion at 4:30 in the afternoon, immediately after I had swallowed a pretty big load but I began to feel turned on again by his kisses and his desire to have anal sex with me.

"I can't. I have to go to class." I tried to talk myself out of it, worried I'd be late.

Dan didn't seem like he'd take "no" for an answer that day.

"It won't be long I promise. I'm so turned on. I won't last too long. I just don't want to miss my Cutie-pie for another week," he said in his sweet-talk voice.

My Danny was super horny that day so I didn't resist.

"Ok. You have to fuck my brains out really fast," I said.

Dan kissed me one more time on the forehead as if to confirm and I took my pants and thong back off and immediately got into the doggy position on his couch. Dan was still naked and I felt his hard cock press onto my smooth boi pussy as I closed my eyes. Now, I don't care how much you're into the guy but taking an 8" cock without warming up fucking hurts. I knew how much it meant to Dan and tolerated the discomfort as much as possible. It hurt. Dan added more lube and before long, the pain went away, and I was moaning my usual chipmunk moans as he pumped away at my butt. He let out a loud groan and released a second load deep inside my tummy.

Without time to cuddle or even clean up, I pulled my panties up and pulled up my regular-guy-jeans and threw on my t-shirt and hoodie.

"I have to go ok. I'll call you," I said in a rush.

We kissed goodbye and I ran back toward campus to my evening class. My booty was still sore from his pounding, but I made it, albeit 5 minutes late. I was terrified that I would be walking into class and somehow everyone would know that I just had gay sex with my lover but luckily, it was in the middle of a video presentation and I was able to find a seat in the back, in the dark.

Sitting in the back of my class, Dan's cum in my body started to leak out of me as I felt a steady stream of moisture between my legs. There I was, sitting in a dark room, in a classroom full of students, with my man's cum leaking out into my panties underneath my boy-clothes and a lingering aftertaste of his cum in my mouth from his first ejaculation from 69. I felt so naughty and slutty in that moment, and I remember looking around and thinking, "nobody has any idea".

I remember feeling like the luckiest guy in the world to have a boyfriend like Dan. It made it even more special that he was the guy who I lost my virginity to, several months prior. We texted each other all throughout class and he told me that he was sorry it ended so abruptly and that he wanted to make it up to me that night. Even though my hole was still sore from getting fucked very recently, I missed Dan already.

I showered back at home and got cleaned up and changed into the red lingerie that Dan bought me for Valentines recently, of course with normal boy-clothes over, and made my way back to his apartment. As soon as I got there, he carried me to the bedroom where he had candles and rose petals waiting for me on his bed. He told me he wanted to make me feel special and he ate me out for hours, in my lingerie, simply moving my red thong to the side, forcing his tongue into places that would make me melt. He proceeded to fuck me again, this time with no time restriction and for the first time, we felt like lovers not just fuck buddies.

"I love being inside you Jamie," he said to me as he held me tight and moved his hips. I held him back as tight as possible and squeezed my legs around him as he slowly pushed deep inside me.

"I love you Danny," I said to him in the girliest voice I could produce.

It just dribbled out of my mouth naturally. It wasn't anything I had put any thought into. How could I? I was being fucked into total submission and bliss by Dan's tongue and his beautiful cock. There's something about being penetrated that makes you feel so emotionally attached to someone and it just felt right at the time.

Dan looked up and saw my face with tears running down my cheeks. Sex often did that to me and he was already used to the tears part. Something about anal sex makes me feel so overwhelmed, even til this day that often, I'd get teary eyed. It's one of those unexplainable things.

"I love you too cutie-pie," he said as he looked into my watery eyes.

He kissed me, filling my mouth with his tongue and continued to make love to me with his penis. There was no pain this time. I felt him push as deep as possible and I felt his pubic hairs push against my bare pussy. In that moment, it didn't matter that my parents didn't know I was gay. It didn't matter that he was 54 and I was 19 or that we would get weird looks at restaurants. It didn't matter that I was a little chubby or that I didn't have the perfect body. I wanted Dan to have all of me and he was the person I felt most comfortable with. I felt like he was the missing element in my life and he was inside me. Dan must've felt the same because he squeezed me so hard and tight as he continued to fuck me until he climaxed deep inside me. I wished he could be inside me forever and that the world would know that he was my man. He remained inside me until his erection naturally shrunk out of my body. I told him about class and joked how I probably smelled like cum and everyone knew what I did for my lunch break.

Dan and I had a healthy 2 and a half year relationship and even talked marriage. This day was one of the more memorable times we made love.