The First Timers Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittney couldn't have been more of a contrast to Kayla. A tall, robust girl with pale, freckled skin and terrible posture. She'd pulled back her long, curly red hair into a loose ponytail that reached the small of her back in a tangle of knots and split ends, and she had a kind and gentle face. She stood at least as tall as me, maybe even an inch or two taller, and easily outweighed me by thirty pounds. Awkward and reserved, she seemed more at ease hanging back and letting others do the talking.

None of them was even remotely good looking, but they weren't ugly either. They were just awkward, nerdy-looking girls. Plain Jane wallflowers who I imagined probably got picked on a lot or made fun of at school or, if they were lucky, simply ignored. Any other time, not one of them would have turned my head for even a passing glance.

Yet, for some inexplicable reason, I found myself strangely intrigued and couldn't take my eyes off them. It could have been their indiscreet stares and unabashed curiosity about what lurked in my pants, or the recent memory of Courtney's impulsive kiss, or perhaps it was simply the abundant flesh and ample curves of their young bodies. Whatever the reason, as we stood sharing a drink together, I became struck by a compelling and undeniable sense that our meeting had not been mere serendipity.

Chapter 3 - The Birthday Party

I finished my seltzer and smoked some weed with Ashley and her friends before leaving them to join the party. At first, they followed me into the backyard, but quickly dispersed when Erin and Clay spotted me.

The Mitchells greeted me warmly and expressed gratitude that I'd come. Erin seemed especially pleased to see me. We exchanged pleasantries before Clay shoved a cold beer and a warm hamburger into my hands and led me on a brief tour of the backyard.

"Great place," I told him between bites.

"Thanks. We're further out than we'd like, but you can't find anything like this close to town anymore."

"Bet you never have to lock the doors though," I observed, scanning their property. To call it sprawling didn't quite do it justice.

"We call that 'low key living' around here," he joked. "Had a few tools go missing a while back, but things stay pretty quiet around here most of the time. Unless we're throwing a party," he added with a laugh.

He took me around to introduce me to a few of their friends. Later, I meandered around the party by myself and played a few of lawn games that dotted the expansive backyard.

As the sun set and the string lights came on, an odd realization struck me. Other than the three friends of hers I'd already met, there were no other guests Ashley's age at the party. No younger guys and no other friends. Not even Ashley's older sister, Chelsea, had bothered to come home from college to celebrate with her. I saw a few small kids and toddlers who'd been dragged along by parents too cheap or harried to find babysitters in time, but everyone else looked to be friends of Clay and Erin.

It didn't surprise me, then, that Ashley and her crew never seemed far away. I suppose I was the closest thing to a single guy they had at her party, and I soon became an object of their fixation. They deliberately went out of their way to be around me, finding any excuse to hover nearby or cross my path. Whether chasing after each other, interjecting to make a trivial comment or ask an obvious question, or simply strolling across my sightline, they made themselves impossible to ignore.

From time to time, Ashley asked if I wanted to play Final Fantasy or Magic the Gathering or Settlers of Catan, and each time I politely declined. Not just that I had no interest in whatever those things were, but I didn't want to have to explain to Clay and Erin why I'd snuck off with their teenaged daughter and her friends. Instead, I suggested we play bag toss or horseshoes, which we did a few times until her parents pulled me away for shots of Jägermeister or to play beer pong, or just to join them in one of their conversations.

Ashley refused to leave me alone and found creative ways to touch me or cling to me or get me to touch her by continually bumping into me or backing into me or grabbing my hand or arm. She fell into me more than once, forcing me to catch and hold on to her, then did what she could to prevent me from letting her go.

Despite how drunk they got, Ashley's persistence to monopolize my attention didn't go completely unnoticed by her parents. Especially when she'd pull these stunts right in front of them. They'd shoo her away or chide her for being a pest, then apologize for her rude and inappropriate behavior, which I waved away as no big deal.

"Hey, she's the birthday girl," I said, "and it's her party, right? She should get all the attention she wants."

"You're being way too nice about it," Clay said before taking another shot of Jäger.

"Listen. If she's bothering you, just let me know," Erin slurred. Then she leaned in closer and whispered, "She's kind of a pathetic loser, if you know what I mean."

At first, I was certain I'd misheard her, but then I saw a look on her face that convinced me otherwise.

"No, I don't think I do," I said just as she stumbled suddenly and fell forward. I caught her by the arm to keep her from hitting the ground, and her large breasts nearly fell out of her dress.

"Careful," I said.

Despite her inebriated state, she noticed my glance and looked down at her chest and busted up laughing.

"Look baby, they almost fell out again!" she said to her husband.

Clay glanced over and chuckled, but his reaction seemed placating and forced. "You just can't help showing them off, can you?"

I helped Erin back to her feet and she pulled the top of her dress open to readjust, a task made all the more difficult since she wore no bra. She paused to look at me.

"Whatta you think? You like 'em?" she asked in a hushed tone. "Do you like my big tits?"

My heart thumped in my chest and my eyes jumped to where Clay stood, busy pouring himself another drink. He didn't seem to be paying much attention to his wife. I responded with a weak smile, and Erin winked before closing her dress. Then she leaned forward to put her hand on my chest.

"Hey, do you wanna fuck 'em?" she asked, keeping her voice low. "Hmm? Do you wanna fuck my big tits?"

My ears and cheeks tingled, and my mouth felt dry. "Pardon?" I croaked.

She glanced down and smirked. "I know you're hiding a big cock down there." She closed one eye and tapped her temple. "Trust me, buddy, I can tell about these things." Then she lowered her voice even more. "Come on, I saw you checking me out at the river. Be honest. Wouldn't you love to slide your big cock between mommy's soft tits?"

I stared at her, completely at a loss for words. She'd certainly been forward with me at the river, but this was something else entirely. My eyes darted around, searching for anyone who might be watching or listening. Erin seemed amused by my discomfort. She breathed deeply and exhaled a sigh.

"I really love getting my tits fucked. It gets my pussy so fucking wet. And you wanna know something? I'm gushing right now. Come inside with me and I'll show you."

"Jesus, Erin..."

She paused for a long beat, then shoved me away and cackled wickedly before turning to Clay.

"Did you hear that, honey? He said he wants to fu-"

Ashley body slammed me and knocked us both to the ground. I'd seen her and her friends racing toward us out of the corner of my eye, when she suddenly veered. I barely managed to catch her but wasn't able to stay on my feet. Ashley landed on top of me with my arms wrapped tightly around her narrow waist.

"The fuck, Ashley?" Erin shrieked, jumping back.

Ashley laughed hysterically and I could tell she was high or drunk, and possibly both. She laid on top of me for a while and took her sweet time to roll off. When I finally managed to pull myself off the ground, I offered her my hand to help her up.

"Sorry, mom," she said, but I could tell she didn't mean a word of it.

"What the hell's gotten into you?" Erin yelled. "Why can't you just leave him the fuck alone?"

"It's alright," I said as I brushed grass and pine needles off my clothes, but Erin would have none of it.

"No, it's not alright! You 'pologize to him, young lady!"

Ashley spun to face me and put her hand on my forearm, smirking. "Sorry," she said with a giggle.

"Seriously, it's okay," I said. "It was an accident."

"Ashley Marie Mitchell!" Clay bellowed, red-faced and swaying wildly.

"Clay, it's alright," I said, trying to calm him down.

"No, it's not! She's been acting like a fool all night! The whole lot of 'em!"

"It's fine. Seriously. They're not bothering me at all," I said. The truth was their attention flattered me. "They're just trying to have some fun. Right?" I asked Ashley.

She flashed me an appreciative smile, but Clay remained incensed.

"You sure, buddy? Cause if those girls are bothering you, just say so and I'll put 'em all inside for the night. You hear that, missy?"

"Yes, dad."

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" he yelled, and Ashley rolled her eyes and turned to face him.

"I said, 'Yes, dad,'" she said, but her attitude only seemed to enrage Clay further.

"You better not smart mouth me, girl, or I'll tan that big butt of yours!"

All humor drained from Ashley's face. "Dad..."

Why the fuck would he say something like that to her? Up until that moment, Clay had seemed a mellow, easy-going drunk. Now, out of nowhere, he'd turned into Al Bundy. Something had clearly set him off, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out what. Maybe he'd overhead Erin dirty talking to me earlier and decided he'd take it out on Ashley.

"Hey Clay," I said, trying to divert his attention, "You want to do a shot with me?"

His demeanor changed in a flash, and he smiled broadly. "Fuck yeah! Let's do it, buddy!" He turned back to the table to pour the drinks.

Ashley came along, refusing to let go of my arm, while her friends hovered nearby. Clay observed Ashley from the corner of his eye as he poured the first shot, an irritated look on his face.

"Tell you what," Erin said to me while her husband poured the shots.

"What's that?" I asked.

"If Ash won't stop bothering you, like she's doing right fucking now, you got my permission to spank her fat ass till she acts right."

Ashley blanched and let go of my arm like it was a hot skillet handle. Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell was wrong with these people?

"Erin, come on," I said.

"I'm not joking," she continued, swaying on her feet and peering at Ashley through drunk, beady eyes. "You hear that, baby girl? You and your little friends over there don't leave this man alone, he's gonna put you over his knee and tan your big behind."

Ashley stared at me with a dreadful look on her face and then turned away, utterly mortified. "Mom..."

"That's really not necessary, Erin," I said, trying to defuse the situation.

"Nuh uh! I'm fucking serious. This one pulls anything like that again, I want you to give her a hard smack right on her big, fat ass!"

The public shaming and insults were too much for Ashley to take. She lowered her head and slumped her shoulders, humiliated and disconsolate, and shuffled off to where her friends stood.

I couldn't believe what I'd heard. I'd thought it possible, probably even likely, that Ashley got picked on at school, but I'd never imagined she'd be bullied and body-shamed by her own mother.

Clay handed me the shot after managing to spill half of it, and I grudgingly took it from him, draining it immediately without really acknowledging him. As he took his down, Erin leaned against him and whispered something in his ear. His face broke into a wide grin, and he nodded his head.

"Hey, be back in a jiff. Gotta go help the wife with something."

"Yeah, no problem," I muttered, relieved they were going inside. Things had taken a turn for the bizarre, and I saw it as the perfect excuse to make my escape.

"Don't leave, okay?" he said, as if sensing my thoughts.

Not a fucking chance. No way in hell I wanted to hang out with these assholes a minute longer. Regardless, it was late, and the party had definitely wound down. Only a few highly inebriated or stoned guests remained. I fished around in my pocket and pulled out my keys.

"Look, I've got a long drive ahead, so I should probably take off."

"No!" Ashley cried. "You can't leave yet."

"Drive?" Clay asked, appalled. "We just did a fucking shot, man! You really think you're in any condition to drive anywhere? Now?"

He was probably right, but I'd be willing to risk it.

"Fuck that," Erin said and snatched the keys out of my hand. "It's still early, and we wanna play some more games later."

Before I could ask for them back, Erin dropped them down the front of her dress.

"Come on, Erin."

"If you want 'em, come and get 'em!" she said with a laugh.

I stared at her tits and contemplated it, but what could I really do? Tear open her dress in front of everyone? Fuck.

"Just stick around," Clay implored. "We'll only be a couple minutes."

"Better be longer than that," Erin retorted.

"Okay, maybe a little more than a few minutes. But seriously, don't leave. We wanna hang out later, after the girls go to bed."

"Stay," Ashley persisted.

"Why don't you come swimming with us?" Courtney suggested over her shoulder.

"Yeah," Ashley agreed. "Let's swim."

Erin whispered something to Clay and tugged on his arm, trying to drag him toward the house.

"Hold on a second, woman!" he said, shaking her off.

He took me aside and put his arm around my neck, nearly hanging from it to stay upright. I barely managed to conceal my revulsion. He spoke in a hushed tone, his breath reeking of booze.

"Look, Erin's horny as hell and begging to get fucked, okay? And when she gets like that, well...you know how it is, man. You just gotta do it. But we can't leave these girls alone back here with all this alcohol. They've been sneaking drinks all night. Just do me a favor and keep an eye on things until we get back, okay?"

The balls on this prick. "Dude, seriously. I gotta go, man. Can you please just get my keys for me?"

"Come on, man. Please. Just hang out and make sure they don't get into any trouble. We'll be quick. I swear."

I glanced at the quartet of teens and shook my head. "Why can't someone else watch them?" I asked.

"Look around. Everyone's way too fucked up. Besides, they seem to like you, so they'll probably listen to you."

My pulse quickened. What the hell did he mean by that?

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, come off it, man. You know what I mean. The way they've been harassing you all night. It's pathetic, right? Like they've got some kind of crush on you or something."

My heart hammered in my chest and I swallowed hard. "Dude, she's your daughter. Don't you think that might be a little...?"

"What?"

"Inappropriate?"

He snorted. "What? You and the geek squad over there? Ha! Holy shit, man, that's hilarious. I mean, sure, maybe that crusty little twat, Courtney, if you threw a bag over her head," he mused. "She does have a sweet little rack on her..."

I was speechless. Who was this guy, and what had he done with the Clay I'd met at the dealership that day? Nothing about his attitude made sense to me.

"Let's fucking go!" Erin shouted.

Clay glanced over his shoulder and then spoke quickly. "Don't worry about those girls, man. They're a bunch of those fantasy-type loser nerds."

"What?"

"You know the kind I mean."

"No, I'm not sure I do," I said, fighting to keep the irritation I felt out of my voice.

"Sure, you do. Dressing up like it's Halloween to go see a fucking movie, playing spells and dungeons, video games, all that stupid shit." He looked to where the girls stood and shook his head. "Fuck man, just look at them. It's like a goddammed dog show over there. I doubt even a single one of them's ever seen a dick in her life, let alone been touched by one."

Had he really just said that?

He chortled and then clapped me on the back and turned to face the girls. "He's in charge," he said, jerking his thumb in my direction.

Before I could object, he and Erin hurried across the deck together and disappeared into the house. Just like that, I'd been left alone with Ashley and her friends.

"Fuck me," I said under my breath.

"No. Fuck them," Courtney muttered, and she seemed more pissed off than me. She took me by the hand. "Come on, dude, let's go swimming."

Chapter 4 - Skinny Dip

Other hands grabbed my arms, and I found myself swept away by the four girls up the hill and around the side of house to the pool. They got me to the edge and nearly threw me in before I managed to pull myself free.

"Wait! Stop! Hold on," I yelled.

"Come on. You said you'd go swimming with us," Ashley pouted, still stinging from the way her parents had treated her.

"I never said that," I corrected. "Besides, I can't go swimming. I didn't bring a suit."

"That's okay. You can borrow one of my dad's," she offered helpfully and turned to leave, but I shook my head and stopped her.

"No, wait. I think your parents are, you know...probably in the bedroom right now," I said without elaborating.

"So, I'll just ask..." Ashley began, before the horrific realization dawned on her. "Oh. Oh! Oh, god, gross."

"Look, don't worry about it. I'll just hang out. You guys go do your thing."

"No! You have to come in too," Ashley insisted. The whiny tone of her voice irritated me.

"Why?"

"Because...," she began, grasping for a valid reason. Then her face brightened, and she said, "Because it's my birthday and I want you to."

I shook my head and smiled. "Jesus, you're fucking persistent."

I removed a cigarette from the pack in my pocket and lit it. Courtney stared at the bright cherry as I took a long drag. The ember glowed in her eyes.

"Hey, mind if I bum one of those?"

I tucked the lighter into the half-empty box and flipped it to her, then took a seat on a nearby lounger. She fished one out and lit it before handing the box back to me, but I waived her away.

"Keep it."

"You sure?"

"It's almost empty anyway."

"Thanks. It really sucks, you know? Old enough to vote, but can't even buy a pack of fucking smokes," she groused.

She took a seat on the lounger next to me, and we quietly smoked while the other girls stood by and watched.

"Let me get one of those, Court," Ashley said after a while.

"You don't even smoke."

"Just give me one."

"Here," Courtney said, handing over her lit cigarette. "We can share this one."

Ashley took it from her and held it with uncertain fingers. She took a tiny puff and blew it out without inhaling. Courtney chuckled and held out her hand to take it back.

"See, you don't even know how to do it right." She took a deep drag and blew the smoke out through her nostrils. "Probably better you don't start anyway," she added under her breath.

Ashley looked annoyed by the patronizing comment, but I could tell she hadn't enjoyed it and probably agreed with her friend that tonight wasn't the right time to start.

"So, are we going swimming or what?" Kayla asked. She straightened her leg and flexed her quads, then dragged her toe through a small puddle of water to draw a dark line across the smooth concrete.

"Hold on, I'll be right back," Brittney said.

We watched her trot down the hill to the alcohol table to collect the half-empty case of White Claws I'd left there, returning huffing for breath and grinning triumphantly.

"Brit, you're a goddammed fucking genius," Courtney said as Brittney handed out the cans.

We sat at the side of the pool and quickly finished our drinks and then each of us had another. When those were done, we smoked the last of Courtney's weed. I collapsed back onto the lounger, my head spinning, and listened to the rhythmic chirping of bull frogs, adding their syncopated accompaniment to the music still blaring into the woods.