The First Timers Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held out my hands and shook my head. "What the fuck are you even talking about?" I yelled, exasperated. "There's nothing for him to find out about because there is no you and me. And whatever it is you want me to do with Ashley, you can forget it. I'm not doing it."

Erin sipped her drink and regarded me over the rim of her glass and, this time, I managed to keep my wandering eyes under control when she bounced her foot. She swallowed and smiled.

"Sure, you are," she said with such confidence that she almost had me convinced.

"No, I'm not," I said as definitively as I could. Who the fuck did she think she was? "In fact, I'm leaving. I'll walk back home if I have to."

I started for the door.

"If you won't do it, I'll get someone else," she said casually, and I froze with my hand on the door handle. "You might have given me the idea, but it doesn't have to be you doing it. There are a lot of men in my circle who'd be more than willing to take on the task. If you don't want to do it yourself, that is."

I slowly turned around. Erin swirled her drink, a diabolical smirk on her face.

"You're disgusting," I said in a low voice.

"Oh, stop being so dramatic. I already told you I want the best for Ashley, and that's you. You should feel honored. But I can't force you to do it, obviously, so you'll have to decide."

Could I do it? Could I walk out that door knowing Erin might follow through with her threat and find someone else? What if he turned out to be a total piece of shit? What if he agreed with Erin's twisted worldview and didn't care about Ashley's feelings or thoughts or dreams or desires? What if he undid every great thing that made Ashley herself?

"I can't believe you'd do that," I said, hoping to appeal to something good inside of her, but my effort was wasted.

"I'm not doing anything. You started this, not me. I didn't force you into the pool with those girls. You did that on your own. I'm just trying to salvage something good out of your fuckup for all of us. You don't want to be a part of it? Fine. Your choice. But don't put the blame on me."

How could I even begin to argue with that? Everything she'd said was a fact, but she'd so thoroughly twisted it up in her fiendish machinations that it hardly resembled the truth anymore. I had no good choices. I couldn't say yes. I couldn't say no. I could only do as she willed. I gritted my teeth and sighed in resignation.

"Fine."

"I'm sorry?" she said, taunting me.

"I'll do it."

Erin's smile was beatifically smug. "Good, I'm so glad. You'll can get started right away. Tonight, if you want, or tomorrow if you're too tired. I'll leave the details for you to figure out as far as the, uh, curriculum goes, but we need to work out a few details first."

"What details?" I asked, immediately suspicious.

"Well, first of all, I can't have Ashley getting pregnant. That would defeat the whole purpose, so you'll need to wear a condom. And just in case there are any accidents, I want her to have Plan B available as a backup."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. I need to know everything you two do together. Everything you talk about, every act, I don't care how insignificant it might seem to you. If it involves Ashley, I want to know about it. Are we clear?"

I stood fuming but could say nothing other than "Yes". That one, at least, I could fudge. She'd have no way to know if I held something back, especially anything Ashley might tell me in confidence. Then I paused. What about Ashley?

"Don't you think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves?" I asked. "You don't even know if this is something she wants or not."

Erin held her glass mid-sip and nearly choked from laughter. "Oh, I think it's safe to say that Ashley will be onboard with this. But, if you prefer to check with her first, we can go get her right now and ask."

I thought about it for a moment and shook my head. Probably better to get all of Erin's conditions out on the table first, before dragging Ashley into the middle of it. Negotiating like this behind her back made me sick to my stomach.

"Is that everything?" I asked. "All your conditions?"

Erin spun the tumbler between her fingers and her eyes twinkled. "Of course not, silly. We still have me and you to discuss."

My blood ran cold. "I already told you, Erin. There is no me and you."

"Shh, shh, shh. Of course, there is. We're still in the exploratory phase, is all. But don't worry, I promise I'll be gentle while we work you up to the more sophisticated stuff."

"Erin—"

"Any time you're with Ashley, you'll make time to take care of my needs as well. Depending on my mood, I might even want you to give me the same instruction you give her. I'm open to suggestions though, so feel free to improvise. And you already know I prefer it bareback."

"Not going to happen," I reaffirmed adamantly. Fuck you, very much, you smug bitch.

"I'm afraid it's a condition of the engagement. You don't fuck me, you don't get to fuck her." She noted the distraught look on my face. Her expression softened and she affected a sympathetic tone.

"Oh, I just know Ashley would prefer it be you, and I get the feeling from our discussion here that you wouldn't want someone else instructing her in that way. So be a good boy and tell me that we have an agreement so we can wrap this up and call it a night. What do you say? Deal?"

One hundred percent, pure, unadulterated evil. She had me by the balls and she fucking knew it.

"Yeah. We've got a deal."